剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
yesterday?
昨天吗
We're all narcissists. We don't care about shit but ourselves.
我们都很自恋 我们对破事漠不关心 只在乎自己
Bro, they care, but most of them don't know about Owen.
兄弟 他们在意但大部分人不认识欧文
Yeah, but that's why we gotta do this. It can't just be about Owen, Jay.
-对 所以我们要这样做 -不能只是关于欧文 小杰
It needs to be about the bigger picture. Like...
应该是关于大局 比如…
Students of color are not safe on campus.
有色人种学生在校园内不安全
Can you stop saying "students of color," please?
你能不要再说"有色人种学生"吗
Dommo, I get that you're stressed, but can you...
小多 我知道你有压力 但是…
But it's Black kids. Let's be fuckin' honest.
但这是黑人孩子 必须承认这一点
And Latinx kids. How many people you see like us in this damn place?
还是拉丁孩子 在这个该死的地方你看到多少人像我们一样
Fuck!
该死
I completely forgot about APUSH.
我完全忘记了预科历史考试
I'm gonna try to cram. I'll catch you guys later.
我要临急抱佛脚 迟点找你们
Baby, hold up.
宝贝 等等
I'm so sorry. I know I was being rude in there.
抱歉 我知道刚才我有点粗鲁
Can we stop for a second?
能稍等一下吗
OK.
好的
I've been thinking about last night.
我一直在想昨晚的事
He's just a family friend.
他就家里的一个朋友
Yeah.
对
OK.
好的
I wanna say that, like,
我想说的是
I heard what you were saying
我听你说了你姐姐的事
about your sister and the financial stresses on you.
还有你身上的经济压力
Yeah, I…
对 我...
shouldn't have said all that.
不应该说这些
'Cause we're fine. Because...
因为我们没事 因为…
You have a lot on your plate. I didn't know.
你背负着很多 我不知道
I respect your hustle.
我尊重你的努力
I'm making it work.
我会解决的
What's this?
这是什么
Look.
看
Three hundred dollars.
三百块
Not much,
不是很多
but hopefully it helps with everything at home.
但希望能帮到家里的事
What are you doing?
你做什么
I don't want this.
我不想要
OK, I… I just thought that I could... What did you think?
-好吧 我只是觉得我可以… -你想什么
No, really, tell me.
不是 真的 告诉我
That…
那...
you'd, what, come and save me?
你能够挺身而出拯救我
With your fucking Target money?
用你该死的兼♥职♥工资
You don't gotta be like that. How did you imagine this would go?
-你不用这个反应 -你以为这会变成怎样
I'd be happy?
我会开心吗
Great, $300.
很好 300块
I don't gotta worry about shit no more.
我不用再担心以后了
I just wanted to help.
我只是想帮你
I don't need your help, OK?
我不需要你帮我 好吗
Just fucking take this.
给我拿着
Great.
很好
Good luck.
祝你好运
And please, do not worry about making time for me in your busy schedule
拜托 不要在你百忙中为我抽时间
'cause I definitely don't need this shit.
我根本不需要
Books away, Dominique.
把书本拿开 多明尼克
Ready to show me what you got?
让我看看你的本事
Away. Now, please.
拿开 现在 谢谢
All right, my history scholars,
好了 我的历史学者们
you may begin.
你们可以开始了
"The history of mankind is a history of repeated injuries..."
"人类历史是不断遭受伤害的历史…"
Wait outside.
在外面等着
Mr. Phillips, please, I can't fail this test.
菲利普老师 求你 我不能不及格
Fail?
不及格
This is grounds for immediate expulsion.
学校能以此为理由马上开除你
GA has a… a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to cheating.
大军团对作弊是采取零容忍♥政策
I shouldn't have to tell you that. I'll do anything to…
-我不用跟你说吧 -我会做任何事…
I've never cheated before in my life.
我以前从未作弊过
This is bad, Dominique. We have to go see Metta. Grab your things.
这很糟糕 多明尼克 我们要去见梅塔校长 拿你的东西
Please. Please, you know me.
求你 你了解我
You know this isn't me.
你知道我不是这样的
What's going on with you?
你怎么回事
I have to fail you.
我要给你不及格
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
It's either an "F" or expulsion.
要么不及格 要么被开除
It's up to you.
你来选
Wendi, it's not actually funny…
温蒂 一点都不好笑...
He's absolutely a rapist.
他肯定是个强♥奸♥犯
Leila?
蕾拉
Does it feel weird to know
等我发现
you were stupid enough to hook up with a predator?
你跟那个强♥奸♥犯搭上关系的时候你会不会觉得奇怪
I was saying, "Are you excited your boyfriend's back?"
我是说"你男友回来了 你很兴奋吧"
What?
什么
George Wright.
乔治·怀特
He's back in school today. Isn't he your boyfriend?
他今天回校了 他不是你男友吗
No, he's not.
不是 他不是
Really lovely work, Wendi. I'm so excited for that presentation.
做得好 温蒂 你的报告让人赞叹
A check-minus?
不符合要求
You know what? Why don't you stay? We'll just talk for a minute, OK?
这样吧 等会你留一下 我们再谈谈好吗
All right. Everybody, have a great day.
好了 各位 祝你们愉快
Remember, final presentations next week.
记住 下周要做最后报告
Let's really do what we can to just raise the level on them, all right?
你们要想方设法做得更好 好吗
Was there something I was supposed to do differently?
有什么我需要改善的吗
I did a lot of research. I picked an underrepresented group...
我做了很多研究 我选择了被忽视的群体…
You put a lot of hard work in, that is clear,
你做了很多工作 我知道
but what you're missing is the personal connection.
但是里面缺少的是人与人的联♥系♥
OK. Why the Kaifeng Jews? Why you?
-好的 -为何是开封犹太人为何是你
Well, I'm Chinese technically, but my parents are Jewish.
我其实是中国人 但我父母是犹太人
Great! But you don't write about that in your paper.
很好 但你的论文里面没写这个
Do you have family in China? What about calling a grandparent
你在中国有家人吗 能不能打给祖父母
or another relative and getting their perspective?
或者其他亲戚 了解他们的看法
I'm not sure.
我不确定
OK, I'm trying to help you come up with creative ways
好的 我只是希望帮助你以创新的方式
of bringing your own story into the project,
在这个项目上呈现自己的故事
which was the assignment.
这是一项作业
Otherwise, this is where you're headed in terms of a grade.
否则你就只能拿到这个分数
He's like,
他说
"Girl,
"女孩
why aren't you moaning,
你为什么不呻♥吟♥
screaming,
尖叫
saying my name?"
喊我的名字"
I'm like,
我说
"Boy,
"嘿 男孩
you don't know what real pleasure sounds like."
你不知道真正的愉悦是怎样的"
He's like,
他说
"Show me what it sounds like, baby."
"那就让我看看吧 宝贝"
I'm like,
我说
"You haven't earned my sounds."
"你还不配"
Leila,
蕾拉
you have an emotional wall up.
你和角色之间有隔膜
Lay yourself on the line.
说台词的时候 投入点感情
But I feel like I am.
但我觉得我有感情
When will he realize
他何时才会明白
that the only pleasure sound that really matters
唯一真正重要而又愉悦的声音
is the word "yes"?
就是"要"这个词
You're pretending.
你就是在装
You don't actually know who you really are up there.
你并不真正知道台上的是谁
And your ASL is off.
而且你的手语也没跟上
This isn't going to work.
这样不行
We need to use someone else. She isn't strong.
我们要换人 她不够强大
Fuck you!
去你的
I don't wanna diminish that.
我完全不想贬低那些事
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表