剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
Is she even allowed to bring candy to school?
她可以带糖果去学校
Yes, there's no nuts in them.
是的 里面没有果仁
I think you can think of it as meaning nothing.
我觉得你可以当作没事发生
It's a contract.
这是合同
Like in business.
就像做生意
You sign it and OK…
你签一份 没问题...
Then you sign another one, and it ends.
然后再签另一份 就这样
It's too early to be playing this kind of music. Turn it off.
现在放这种音乐太早了 关掉
I like it!
我喜欢听
I don't know what else to do.
我不知道还能做什么
He's nice-looking.
他长得好看
Look…
瞧瞧...
He's been in the USsince he was a little boy…
他很小的时候就来了美国...
$10,000 could help us for a long time.
一万块可以帮我们维持很久
We wouldn't have to worry…
我们就不用担心...
You're not gonna drop out of school.
你也不用退学
Dante is too young to work.
但丁太早出来工作了
He's 14. He could help. He could Please don't raise your voice.
-他14岁了 他可以帮忙 他… -你不要这么大声
It wouldn't be real. You know I would do it if I could.
这也不现实 你知道如果可以的话 我会做的
You need to take the kids, remember?
你要照顾孩子 记得吗
It's not just about the money.
不只是钱的问题
You'd be helping someone stay here…
你可以帮人留在这里...
a whole other family.
另一个完整的家庭
That says a lot about who you are, Dominique.
这证明了你的本性 多明尼克
And I love who you are.
我喜欢这样的你
OK, Mommy.
好的 妈咪
Love you too.
我也爱你
Happy Valentine's, Aunt!
情人节快乐 阿姨
That's too loud.
太大声了
The original definition of "courage"
"勇气"这个词最初的定义
when it came into the English language,
当它进入英语时
it's from the Latin word cor,meaning heart.
它来自拉丁语中的cor 也就是"心"的意思
And the original definition was to tell the story of who you are
最初的意思是说 要用心去讲述
with your whole heart.
关于自己本性的故事
And so these folks had, very simply, the courage to be imperfect.
所以简单来说 这些人有勇气 接受自己的不完美
They had the compassion to be kind to themselves first
他们有同情心 首先善待自己
and then to others,
然后才是他人
because, as it turns out, we can't practice compa…
因为事实证明 我们无法练习…
This is 79th. 72nd's next.
这一站是79街 下一站是72街
Excuse me, is that anyone's bag? It's just sitting there.
不好意思 这是谁的袋子 就放在这里
Does anyone know whose bag this is?
有人知道这是谁的袋子吗
Stand clear of the closing doors, please.
车门即将关闭 请不要靠近
All right!
好吧
No one was claiming it, so…
没人认领这东西
It's not OK for bagsto be left unattended like that.
没人管的行李留在车上很不妥
I just… After what happened…
我只是…之前发生那些事…
You good?
你没事吧
Let me carry that for you. No, I'm good.
我帮你拿吧 不用 我没事
Are you hungry? You wanna stop and get a muffin or something?
你饿吗 你要顺便去吃个松饼之类的
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
You can be done, Jo.
你可以放弃 小乔
Whenever you wanna be done. You're in charge here. Mom and I just--
你什么时候想放弃 都是你说了算 你妈和我只是…
I wanna do this.
我想这么做
It's my decision.
这是我的决定
Sir. Fresh flowers for your lovely ladies. Eight bucks.
先生 买♥♥些鲜花给漂亮的女士吧 只要八块
Fresh flowers. Fresh flowers.
鲜花
Dr. Patel to oncology.
帕特尔医生 请来肿瘤科
Dr. Patel to oncology.
帕特尔医生 请来肿瘤科
Can I do anything to make you more comfortable?
可以帮你放松点吗
OK.
好
Joey, nothing will happen without your consent.
乔依 任何事都需要你的同意才会继续
OK?
好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Next.
下一位
Next.
下一位
How reactionary and pointless is this, huh?
这真是很保守而且毫无意义 对吗
Next. Oh, hey.
-下一位 -噢 嘿
Know what I mean? What does this prevent? People aren't bringing bombs into school.
懂我意思吗 这能防止什么 又不是人们会带炸♥弹♥来学校
Yeah. It's just fearmongering.
-对 -这只是散播恐惧
Our whole culture is fear-based. It, like, doesn't even make any sense.
我们整个文化都基于恐惧 这根本不合理
Grace. Um, here.
格蕾丝 这边
You have more than one. Four of them. Oh my God!
-你不止一个 有四个 -天啊
These are so funny! I fucking love this day.
这真是好玩 我太喜欢这天了
Uh, Christina, for you.
克里斯蒂娜 你的
Thanks.
谢谢
And for you.
还有你的
Thanks.
谢谢
Next. And…
-下一位 -还有…
uh, for you. Thank you.
-你的 -谢谢
You're friends with Joey Del Marco? Yeah.
-你是乔依·迪·马科的朋友 -对
Can I give you her candy grams? Yeah, of course.
-她的棒糖我能给你吗 -当然
Thanks. Thanks.
-谢谢 -谢谢
Where'd you take that video of Joey today?
乔依的视频是你今天在哪里拍的
Uh, 72nd. The 2/3 stop.
72街 2号♥线3号♥站
OK. But don't ever post shitabout my friends again, all right?
好的 但不要再发东西 说我朋友的坏话 懂吗
OK, I didn't mean to What the fuck is wrong with her?
-好的 我不是故意… -她有什么毛病
Me? No.
-我 -不是
She had a really serious panic attack on Friday, OK?
她周五恐慌发作 情况很严重 好吗
Yeah, but why is sheon the Upper West Side?
对 但她为什么去上西区那边
Her dad lives there?
她爸住在那边
Doctor's maybe? I don't know, OK? Just…
可能去看医生 我不知道 好吧 只是…
Next. Come on.
-下一个 -来吧
Hey, so…
那...
I wanted to come find you real quick 'cause…
我想尽快找到你 因为...
I think I have some really good news.
我有些很好的消息
OK? Meera finished casting.
-是吗 -米拉的选角结束了
Really? Yeah, and you got
-是吗 -对 你…
Oh my God! Oh my God! Yeah, I know, it's… it's gonna be great.
天啊 对 我知道 这真是很棒
You got under study, which is actually pretty cool.
你有机会替补 这真是很好
I think it'll be a good opportunity for you, and--
我想这对你是个好机会
What? Next.
-什么 -下一个
Miss?
小姐
Oh, I think we're next in line.
我想我们是下一个
And no smile, please.
不要笑 谢谢
It's actually a good thing.
这其实是好事
I mean, you're only a freshman, and you have--
我意思是 你只是个新生 你有…
The whole cast is freshman.
所有的演员都是新生
Yeah, but like 60 people auditioned, and 11 got cast, including you.
是的 但有60个人参与试镜 11个拿到演出机会 包括你
No, it's so embarrassing.
不是 这太丢人了
Why? It's an opportunity. You're not seeing the good side.
为什么这是个机会 你看不到好的一面
I honestly thought you'd be happy. Neisha Brown?
-我真的以为你会开心 -妮莎·布朗
Is Neisha Brown… Excuse me.
-是妮莎·布朗… -不好意思
Do you have any for us? What are your names?
-有我们的吗 -你们叫什么
Omar Biller and Leila Zimmer.
奥玛·比勒和蕾拉·奇默
Thanks.
谢谢
David. David Malick.
大卫 大卫·马力克
This is crazy.
这真是疯了
Who's it from?
那是谁的
It says "guess who?" Yeah.
-上面写着"猜猜我是谁" -对
That's so…
那真是…
I know who it's from.
我知道是谁的
You do?
是吗
Shit. Is this even you?
该死 这真是你吗
Yes.
是的
Hang on. No, I got it.
-等等 -不用 我来
Wait, wait, wait. Wait. Are you sure?
等等 你确定
Yeah. Why? You don't want to? No, I do. I was just making sure.
-对 怎么 你不想要吗 -不是 我想 我只是问清楚
Shit.
该死
I've, like… Shit.
我觉得…该死
Shit. I've, like, never had this much funwith somebody before.
我以前从未和别人这么爽过
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表