剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
What's up? Funny seeing you here.
-你好吗 -遇到你真巧啊
Yeah, man.
对
Sorry, I Damn, they got you working on game day?
-抱歉 我… -该死 他们让你在比赛日工作
Yeah. Unfortunately.
对 真不幸
Hey, tough beat today.
今天输了很可惜
Yeah.
对
You got mad aggression on that court.
你在球场上很有攻击性
I love that. I need more of that.
我很喜欢 我在这方面有待提高
Nah.
不会
So, um, what are you doing now?
你现在要干嘛
I'm just gonna go home and chill, honestly.
其实我准备回家休息一下
Oh, OK.
好的
Just got to get some downtime.
就是需要点休息时间
Oh man, yeah.
当然
Well, good luck with that.
那你加油
Yeah.
对
You too...
你也是...
whatever you got going on.
不管你要做什么
See you, Dom. See you Monday.
再见 小多 周一见
What do you got going on?
你要做什么
What?
什么
I was just asking what you got going on tonight?
我问你今晚要做什么
Um... nothing really.
没什么事
You wanna do something with me?
你想和我做点什么吗
My girl!
我的女孩
Excuse me. Hi.
不好意思 嗨
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Yo, what the fuck's she doing?
哟 她在做什么
What's in your bag?
你袋子里有什么东西
Fuckin' runnin' up to fucking random dudes and shit?
随便跑到乱七八糟的男人面前
Dude, you got to chill off this girl. Don't fucking touch me.
-兄弟 你不要太在乎这女孩 -你别碰我
It's not even like that.
不是那样的
Yeah, maybe not, but you were hoping it was gonna be something.
对 可能不是 但你希望有点什么
It's been that obvious, bro.
已经那么明显了
To JoJo too...
兄弟 小乔也是...
...which is probably why she's been acting so weird, man.
...所以她表现得这么奇怪
Yo, fuck you, dude.
去你的 兄弟
What?
怎么
You fucking love it when her attention's on you.
兄弟 她关注你的时候 你很享受
You know, her and I, we've actually been fucking--
你知道 她和我 我们其实是…
What, bro? Sucking face?
什么兄弟 忘情拥吻
Yo, I...
我...
I am getting attention from her, and... and so is he.
她是有留意我 他也一样
Have you been watching?
你有在看吗
I'm just saying,
我是说
if you haven't fucked her yet,
如果你还没和她上♥床♥
it's 'cause you're a pussy.
那是因为你太胆小
Because that girl is down for whatever, man.
因为那女孩明显饥渴难耐
She's ready to deep-throat some Nazi cock right now.
她准备帮那个纳粹鸡♥巴♥深喉
I mean, come on, bro. That's what he's saying.
-我说 来吧 兄弟 -他的意思是
Joey's just fucking wilding out right now, that's it.
乔依现在就是在发疯 就这样
Exactly. Thank you.
说得对 谢谢
Doesn't bother me though.
但我不关心这个
OK, good for you, man. Enjoy it.
好的 很好 就这样
Oh yeah?
是吗
Yeah. I mean, she's a fucking good friend, but it's...
对 她是个很好的朋友
It's not like we're fucking...
但我们并没有…
It's not... it's not a bomb or guns.
那不是...炸♥弹♥或者枪
Guess what's in his bag?
你们猜猜里面是什么
Guess! Guess, guess, guess! Dead bodies?
-猜猜 -死尸
No. Uh... heroin?
不是 海♥洛♥因♥
Nuhuh. Uh... dildos?
不是 假阴♥茎♥
It's sex toys!
是性♥爱♥玩具
It's a bag full of fucking sex toys!
满满一袋的性♥爱♥玩具
He comes in from Long Island,
他从长岛来的
and he goes to parties and shit... That's great.
-他要去一些派对... -很好
...and he's staying at a friend's house right now,
...他现在住在朋友家
but he wanted to see a movie so that he could kill some time,
他想看电影打发下时间
...he gave me... he gave me a present.
...他送了个礼物给我
It's a little mini vibrator just for me!
为我而设的迷你振动器
No, it's mine!
不是 是我的
George!
乔治
You dropped it!
你把它弄掉了
George!
乔治
No, George. Stop it!
别 乔治 住手
I got her! George!
-我抓住她了 -乔治
Just like that. Yeah, yeah.
就像那样 对
You have them drizzle red sauce on your white slices?
你让他们把红酱淋在你的白披萨上
Yeah.
对
I like it how I like it.
我就喜欢这样
I'm learning a lot about you.
我开始对你有很多了解
You're a freak.
你是个怪人
This...
这...
is the kind of shit I'm gonna miss next year.
会是我明年想念的东西
There might be good pizza in Chapel Hill. Please!
-可能在教堂山会有好的披萨店 -拜托
So, if you could go anywhere for college, where would you go?
如果你会读大学 会去哪里
Anywhere.
哪里都行
Yeah, anywhere.
对 哪里都行
Yeah. I'm answering.
对 我在回答
I'd go anywhere.
哪里都行
I just wanna go.
我只是想去
No one in my family's ever gone before, so...
之前我家没人读过大学
anywhere.
所以哪里都行
With a scholarship.
有奖学金的话
But if I'm dreaming...
但如果只是做梦...
Yeah.
对
Washington University or Hopkins.
华盛顿大学或者霍普金斯大学
Both have top psych programs, and they're not here.
都有顶尖的心理项目而且都不在本地
So...
所以...
I wanna get away for school. Try something new.
我想去外地上学 试点新东西
Psych?
心理学
Dr. Pierre, huh?
皮埃尔医生
My mom was the first in her family to go to college, and she's hardcore.
我妈是家里第一个读大学的 她很厉害
You have a sister, right?
你有个姐姐 对吗
Why didn't she go?
她为什么没读大学
She didn't finish high school.
她高中都没毕业
She got pregnant.
她怀孕了
Whatever.
算了
Fuckin' weekend train bullshit.
周末坐地铁真♥他♥妈♥不爽
The surge is gonna be like 42 bucks.
打出租要多收42块
Yo, people are gonna be at my crib!
人们会去我的公♥寓♥
Let's just go to Jay Street and catch the C.
我们去J街拿货吧
Run!
跑
Jo! Jesus Fucking Christ, Jo!
-小乔 -老天
Hey! Can you wait?
嘿 你能等等吗
Get on the sidewalk! Oh my God!
-快去人行道 -天啊
Be careful! What the fuck?
-小心 -什么鬼
I'm just getting that cab over there. Let go of me. Jesus!
我就过去叫辆出租 放开我 老天
What did you think I was doing?
你以为我要做什么
Can you pop the trunk, please?
能打开车尾箱吗
You guys, I got one!
各位 我叫到车了
Go ahead, Joey. You can get in.
来吧 乔依 你可以上车
What? You're being all nice now?
怎么 你现在态度又好了
Luke...
卢克...
Can you sit in the front? Because of your leg?
你能坐前面吗 因为你的腿
I'm not fucking sitting with Muhammed.
我他妈不想跟穆♥罕♥默♥德♥坐在一起
That's fucking so racist, for real, Luke.
真♥他♥妈♥太种族歧视了 真的 卢克
Fine, we'll just squish.
好吧 我们挤一下
Sir, we're going to the corner of 8th and Horatio.
先生 我们要去第八街和荷瑞修街的转角处
Shit!
该死
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表