剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
They will be the main focus of my project.
我的研究会主要关注这一点
Great. That sounds wonderful. Thanks, Leila.
很好 听起来很棒 非常感谢 蕾拉
Can't wait to see your presentation.
我非常期待你的介绍
All right. Who wants to go next? Anyone?
好了 下一个是谁 有人要来吗
Me.
我
You look like a whore.
你看过像个荡♥妇♥
What?
什么
We always forget you can't speak Chinese.
我们忘了你不会说中文
You don't even look Chinese.
你看起来根本不像华人
You'll put "born in China" on your college applications though,
但是你会在大学申请表里填"出生于中国"
won't you, Anne Frank?
对吧 安妮·法兰克
Damn. Y'all are fucking brutal.
妈的 你太残忍♥了
We really wanna reflect on the past
我们想通过反思过去来
to understand ourselves better.
更好地了解自己
And if for you, that means bringing in a video clip to share with us
对你来说 就是带一个视频剪辑 来和我们分享
just to explain or that it shows
用视频来表现
something visual about that time period that you find really fascinating.
那个你觉得很吸引人的时期
Like, please do that. That would be amazing.
请按这个要求做 会很棒的
Hey, can I have a tissue, please? Here.
-嘿 能给我纸巾吗 谢谢 -给你
♪ Fuck on your broad then run it back Run it back, run it back, run it backxa0♪
♪ 操你的妞 然后跑回去 跑回去 ♪
Here, brother.
给你 兄弟
♪ Hello? ♪
♪ 喂 ♪
All right.
好的
Appreciate it, Abdullah.
非常感谢 阿布杜拉
Stay out of trouble. Of course. Thank you.
-别惹麻烦 兄弟 -当然 谢谢
♪ That's the way my neck talkin' ♪
♪ 那是我的脖子说话的方式 ♪
We killed that audition, bro.
我知道我们在试演表现很好
♪ Way the stress talkin' ♪
♪ 我的压力说话的方式 ♪
Hey, it's like I fucking became Coltrane in that room.
嘿 在那个房♥间 我就像变成了柯川一样
Word. Yo, I swear I hit that F2 like "Yeeeee!"
-好吧 -我发誓我一下就上到了F2调
Yo, since I got that new 2.5 reed, fire.
对 自从我买♥♥了新的2.5簧片 厉害了
Damn.
该死
What'd they say to you again?
他们怎么跟你说的
Uh, crisp sound, flawless delivery, impressive musicality.
清脆的声音 完美的表达 令人印象深刻的音乐性
Yeah, see, bro? This is 100 percent happening.
对 看吧 兄弟 百分百是这样
Don't shake your head. I told you! Come on, bro.
-不要摇头 我跟你说 -别这样
Yeah. Hold on. Let me toss this.
对 该死 等等 我扔掉这个
Yo, Jay!
哟 小杰
♪ Run it backxa0♪
♪ 跑回去 ♪
♪ 48 yards, I run it backxa0♪
♪ 44米 我跑回去 ♪
♪ I cop a car, I run it backxa0♪
♪ 我搞到一部车 我跑回去 ♪
♪ Fuck on your broad then run it backxa0♪
♪ 操你的妞 然后跑回去 ♪
♪ Run it back, run it back, run it back ♪
♪ 跑回去… ♪
But look, bro, here's the truth. What you about to say?
-但你要知道 事实是这样的 -你要说什么
It's obviously mad easy to be overly confident
很容易会过分自信
when your parents hook you up with master classes at Julliard,
当你的父母 送你去上茱莉亚音乐学院的大♥师♥班
and you blowing on a Selmer. Yo. Yo, fuck that, bro.
让你能吹塞尔玛 去你的 兄弟
You trying wailing on my school-issued Yamaha.
你试试用我学校发的雅马哈
I got the same natural talent as you. Please.
-我和你一样有才 -拜托了 兄弟
That's why we both gonna get in.
所以我们都能通过
OK, Jay.
好的 小杰
Bro, stop it. I believe you, bro.
-够了 -我相信你
Yo! Shit, what's good? Where you headed, bro?
该死 你好吗 你去哪里
I'm out. Senior living. Looking good, bro.
-我要出去 长者之家 -看起来不错
I'm gonna go surprise my mom for lunch.
我要给我妈♥个♥惊喜 和她吃午饭
Fucking word. She's not gonna be mad at you for skipping?
算了吧 她会为你逃课生气的
Nah, I got in on early decision. I'm straight for Chapel Hill.
不会的 我已经被提前录取了 我会直接去教堂山
North Carolina, baby. all right. Yeah.
-好的 北卡罗莱纳 宝贝 好啊 -对
I feel that. So, yeah. Now I'm just chilling.
-我感觉到了 -对 我现在在放松
Y'all going to that free later?
你们迟点要去乐窝吗
Hell yeah. Most definitely.
-对啊 -肯定的
All right. I'm gonna come...
-好的 -我会来的...
You know what I mean. Word.
你懂我意思 好
Word!
好
Word.
好
All right. We'll catch up.
-好了 兄弟 -我们迟点见
Word. Easy. Be seeing you.
-嗯 -好 迟点见
For a fact.
没问题
Look, bro, all I'm saying is, there's no way two sophomore saxes
听着 兄弟 我要说的是 不可能一间学校
that go to the same school are making All-State.
有两个二年级的萨克斯管手 能进入全州乐团
Don't be negative. You been negative since the 6th grade. What's up?
不要这么悲观 你从6年级开始就这样 怎么回事
Money, you been mad goofy and overly confident since, like, forever.
钱啊 你从不知何时开始 就很蠢钝而且过分自信
That's why I get more girls than you.
所以我比你有更多妞
Hey, yo, real quick. Let me borrow your trigonometry homework.
嘿 快点 把你的三角学作业借给我
Hmm... Let me think, bro.
让我想想 兄弟
No! You deadass?
-不行 -真的吗
Bro, you have to learn this shit. You gotta learn it.
兄弟 你必须学这个 必须学
All right. Hook me up, and I'll roll up tonight.
好吧 带我去 我会卷大♥麻♥烟
Where you gonna get the cash for the weed? Your pops?
你哪里有钱去买♥♥大♥麻♥ 小子 拿你♥爸♥的吗
Bro, come on, man. You know I'll get it.
别这样 兄弟 你知道我有办法
You not gonna get it, bro.
你才搞不定 兄弟
Watch me. I don't wanna hear nothing when I do too.
看着我 等我搞定 你就没话说了
You ain't getting no hit.
你才搞不定 你拿不到的
You think it'll be puff, puff, pass. It's gonna be puff, puff-puff-puff...
你觉得会是吹 吹 吹烟圈…
Can't lick that.xa0It's not there. It's gonna be there.
-不能舔 都不在那里 -会在的
You gonna be mad when it's there. I'm telling you.
到时在了 你肯定会生气 我跟你说
'Cause you gonna be sitting there, I'm gonna be sitting there,
因为你会坐在那边 我会坐在那边
but I'm gonna be smoking it, and you're not--
但我在抽 而你没机会 你…
What the fuck was that?
刚才是什么声音
OK, guys, I need you out of the hallway now. Move!
好了 各位 马上离开走廊 快点
Is that real right now?
那是真的吗
Oh my God!
噢 我的天
This is a mandatory emergency lockdown.
这是强制紧急封锁
Attention teachers.
老师们请注意
Please guide your students to your assigned lockdown location.
马上带领学生前往指定的封锁区域
Go straight down the hall to the base hub.
一直走到大厅 然后去基地中心
Attention, students. Remain calm... Gracie!
-学生们 请注意 请保持冷静... -格蕾丝
Are you hearing the fucking announcements? There was an explosion outside!
你听到通知吗 外面有爆♥炸♥
Leila, come on. You gotta get away from the window.
蕾拉 来吧 你必须远离窗户
This is not a drill.
这不是演习
For your safety, students and faculty are not permitted to leave the premises.
为安全起见 学生和教职工不得离开学校
My breasts are sore. What?
-我的乳♥房♥♥很痛 -什么
I googled it. I'm experiencing the early signs of pregnancy.
我上网查过 这是怀孕的早期特征
I'll look at it later, OK? Come on. Let's go.
好了 我迟点再看看 来吧 我们走
Does an abortion hurt? What?
-堕胎会痛吗 -什么
No idea! But you've had one.
-不知道 -但你试过一次
Why the fuck would you think that?
你为什么会这样想
Do you think if this is a terrorist attack,
你觉得这是不是恐怖袭击
tonight's party's a dub?
今晚的派对会取消吗
The only way that this party gets canceled is if we all fucking die, Gracie.
除非我们死了 派对才会取消 格蕾丝
Mom? Mom, there was an explosion.
妈妈 妈 这里有爆♥炸♥
Seriously. Did you see that smoke?
真的 你看到那些烟尘吗
Hey! I said no stopping at the lockers! Come on, guys, get to the stairs.
嘿 我说了不能在储物柜这里停留 来吧 快点去楼梯
We were this close to the school when it went off.
爆♥炸♥时我们离学校只有这么近
Jay, you're always telling these stories.
小杰 你总是在说这些故事 别再说了
I'm not lying.
我没撒谎
You do this all the time. He was Arab,
-对 你总是这样 -他是阿♥拉♥伯人
and he had wires coming out of his jacket.
他的衣服里肯定有很多电线
Jay, stop. No. This is all you.
小杰 别说了 是你这么想而已
Just stop. That's fucking racist. What? Sonia, I saw!
-别说了 这太种族歧视 -什么 索尼娅 我看到了
Yo, stop. Jay, this is so you.
-够了 -小杰 你总是这样
You're all talk, bro.
你一堆废话 兄弟
What? You kinda are though.
-什么 -你确实是
Did you not see the kid with the wires in the plaza?
兄弟 你没看到广场上那个有电线的孩子
Cállate. You're so damn loud.
闭嘴 你太吵了
I'm not all talk. I'll prove to you I'm not.
但我没瞎说 我会证明的
You're making mad people anxious. Stop.
你让疯狂的人感到焦虑 够了
I'mma slide down this banister. I'mma walk the talk.
我会从扶手滑下去 我言出必行
Bro, we don't have no time for this. I'm deadass.
-兄弟 我们没时间说这些 -兄弟 我是认真的
I bet you I do it.
我跟你打赌我会做
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表