剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
No, I never shat in the woods.
没有 我从未在树林里拉屎
Anna...
安娜...
yes, you fuckin' did.
对 你有做过
No! JJo?
-没有 -小乔
You diarrhea'd in the woods.
你在树林里腹泻
Eat the vomit jellybean, dude.
吃那呕吐软糖 亲
Great.
好了
Oh my God.
天啊
OK, my turn.
轮到我了
Never have I ever had an orgy with my friends.
我从未和朋友狂欢过
That's fucked up.
那太差劲了
What? Come on.
什么 算了吧
What? I haven't. Here, eat it.
什么 我没有 给你 吃吧
What?
什么
Come on. Rules are rules.
来吧 规矩是规矩
Joey!
乔依
Oh shit!
该死
Yeah!
好啊
You are out of fucking control.
你已经失控了
Yeah, it feels so fucking good!
对 感觉真♥他♥妈♥的爽
Joey!
乔依
You good?
你没事吧
Let's go.
我们来吧
OK, stop. Stop.
好了 停下
All right, ladies...
好了 各位...
Five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
Come on, ladies, you can do this.
来吧 美女们 你可以做到
What's wrong?
怎么了
Too tired from sucking so much dick?
你吸了太多鸡♥巴♥ 太累了吗
OK, stop. Stop. Um...
好了 停下
That's not working. It's really weak.
这样不行 这太弱了
Jo, you're gonna have to hit the back till your brain's in it, OK?
小乔 你先回去等 你清醒了再说 好吗
All right, let's go again.
好了 我们再来
Damn. Come on, ladies.
-该死 -来吧 各位
Nine more to go. Why don't I get cut abs from this shit?
还有九个 这样做 我的腹肌怎么没裂开
Just keep going.
继续
So, I'm running up the hill, and I'm holding on to my belly.
我跑到山上 我抓着我的肚子
When I get to the top, my skin starts to stretch...
等我到了山顶 我的皮肤开始拉伸...
Oh Jesus. I know what's coming.
天啊 我知道要发生什么
My fuckin' stomach rips open, and this baby comes out.
我该死的腹部裂开 然后孩子出来了
Only the baby's already a one-year-old. Yeah.
只是孩子看起来已经一岁了 对
And then I woke up, sweating.
然后我醒来 浑身是汗
Twenty-five.
25
Pregnancy dreams usually mean
怀孕的梦通常意味着
you're anxious about a big project coming up.
你对即将到来的大项目感到焦虑
You're working hard to give birth to something new.
你非常努力 想要创造新的东西
Yo, see! This is why you're gonna get that internship.
瞧吧 你会因此得到那个实习机会
I emailed the application yesterday. They're gonna love you.
-我昨天发了电邮申请 -他们会很喜欢你的
It'd be nice for someone to love me.
如果有人喜欢我就太好了
Oh my God. You'd be pissed too
-噢 我的天 -如果有女孩玩失踪
if some girl was ghosting you!
你也会生气
Have you called or texted him?
你有打电♥话♥或者发信息给他
He should reach out first. Yes, he should.
-他应该先找我 -对 是的
John is ghosting.
约翰在玩失踪
Domo, you're the ghost!
小多 是你在玩失踪
What? Come on!
-什么 -算了吧
What the fuck?
什么鬼
My bad. Sorry.
我的错 抱歉
No, you're not.
不是 你才没有
You're seriously that bad of a player?
你是这么差劲的球员吗
If you have a problem with me, that's fine,
如果你看我不顺眼 没问题
but don't come at me with this weak-ass shit, all right?
但不要这么小儿科 好吗
Hey! That... that is enough!
嘿 够了
Throwing shady looks at me all day.
整天用阴暗的眼神看着我
Trying to throw a fucking basketball at my head?
你想用篮球砸我的头
Joey!
乔依
Dominique, I need you to focus.
多明尼克 看着我
You good? I'm good.
-你没事吧 -没事
I'm good.
我没事
All right, ladies, back to practice.
好了 各位 回去练习
Five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
You know what?
你懂吗
I don't know who the fuck you think you are,
我不知道你认为自己是谁
but you do not getto talk to me like that.
但你不能这样对我说话
Spitting shit in my face in front of people, then you got the...
在大家面前对我出言不逊
nerve to come in here and fucking hide?
然后居然跑这里躲起来
What's going on? What happened? Shut the door!
-怎么回事 发生了什么事 -关上门
No. Don't be difficult. Get over here.
不要 别为难我 过来
What is he doing?
它在做什么
Ai, Jay, he's so cute!
小杰 它很可爱
Yeah, but he's a pain in my assat the same time.
对 但它给我很多麻烦
Here, man.
来吃吧
So, last day. Sad your vacation's over?
最后一天 你对假期结束感到难过吗
Anything from Owen yet?
有欧文的消息吗
Not yet. None of my text messages are going through.
没有 我发的信息都石沉大海
He's not responding to none of my DMs.
他也不回复我的私信
I told you to call him.
我叫你打给他
And I told you I have been.
对 我说过我打了
But today, I got this message about the number being disconnected.
但是今天 我收到信息说电♥话♥已经停机了
So, I just...
所以 我…
Yo, I'mma hit you back.
我回头再找你
Look... I'm not sayin' I'm mad at you.
听着...我不是说我生你气
I'm sayin' go to your room,
我是说你回去房♥间
and bring out the other records I gave you.
把我给你的其他唱片拿出来
I'm gonna take 'em to my house, so they'll be safe.
我要带回我的家 这样才安全
OK, Grandpa. I'll get them after dinner.
好的 爷爷 晚饭后我去拿
I should have saved them for my baby girl.
我应该把它们留给我的宝贝孙女
Jay, apologize to your grandfather. I told you I was sorry, Grandpa.
-小杰 跟爷爷道歉 -我说了我很抱歉 爷爷
I'm sorry!
对不起
Funders' meeting ran late... Hi.
-赞助商的会议迟了... -嗨
...and the dang trains...
...还有那铛铛车...
Hi, baby!
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
嗨 宝贝
Hi!
嗨
Looks good, babe. Thank you.
-看起来不错 宝贝 -谢谢
Hey.
嘿
Are you OK?
你没事吧
Grandpa's pissed at me, so...
爷爷生我气 所以…
Jay, go get his records.
小杰 去拿他的唱片
Whoa, now.
现在
Now.
现在
Oh, come on.
别这样
Look, uh, I'm glad you did what you did.
听着 我很高兴你那样做了
It was, uh...
这真是…
...resourceful.
...足智多谋
I'm basically just messing around.
我就是在胡闹而已
All right? A toast to my grandson. Dad.
-好了 向我的孙子敬酒 -爸
Go back with your head up tomorrow, kid.
明天要昂首挺胸地回去 孩子
Dad. Go back unafraid, unashamed!
爸 无所畏惧 坦坦荡荡地回去
Dad. Dad!
爸
Dad, this isn't a celebratory dinner.
爸 这不是庆祝晚宴
We're not celebrating our son's suspension.
我们不是庆祝我们儿子被停课
He's a 15-year-old child who was made to feel like a criminal.
他已经15岁了被人搞得像罪犯一样
And you know I'm not happy with how it was handled, Dad,
你知道我对处理方式也很不满意 爸
but he fooled around.
但他犯错了
There are consequences for actions. He needs to learn that.
行为是有后果的 他要吸取教训
What about his little friend there? Owen.
-他那个小朋友怎样了 -欧文
Actually, Deborah called me.
其实 狄波拉有打给我
Wait. She did?
等等 有吗
Yeah, but it was brief. She didn't mention Owen.
是的 但只说了几句 她没提及欧文
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表