剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
No. Uh, yeah, I agree.
不是 对 我同意
I'm gonna tell you somethingI wouldn't normally tell you.
我要告诉你 一般我不该说的
The Harvard scouts are coming.
哈佛的考察人员要过来
The week you guys are backfrom February break.
你们二月假期回来那个星期
Are you serious? Yeah.
-真的吗 -是的
This is amazing!
这真是太棒了
But you gotta think carefully about who you wanna swim with.
但你真的要认真考虑你的队友
George and Luke are gone.
乔治和卢克已经完了
So I'm thinking…
我在想...
you…
你...
and…
和…
Orlov. Yeah.
-奥洛夫 -对
I know he can be lazy,
我知道他有点懒
but he's strongerthan all the other swimmers.
但是他比其他泳手都更强
Fuck.
该死
No good action movies are directed by women.
好的动作电影都不是由女性执导的
Inaccurate.
不准确
Don't say Wonder Woman.You're gay.
不要说"神奇女侠" 你是同性恋
Hurt Locker, bro.
"拆弹部队" 兄弟
Hey, man.
伙计
Look, III didn't You didn't what?
听着 我没有... 没有什么
She sent it to me, bro. I didn't ask. She just sent it.
她发给我的 我都没要求 她就发了
I shared it with two guys You don't do that.
-我发了给另外两个人 -你不能这样做
Bo.
波
This is supposed to bea fuckin' brotherhood, man.
我把你当兄弟
I know.
我知道
That's my fuckin' sister.
那是我妹
And you and me are in this together.
你和我都该对她好
All right. I'm sorry.
好的 对不起
It's a fuckin' distraction, you know?
这真是很让人分心 懂吗
Look…
听着...
can you work your ass off the next week and a half, for real?
你接下来一周半时间 能努力点吗 真的
You're gonna relay with me.
你要加入接力队和我搭档
Let's fucking get it, kid!
我们一起加油
Hell yeah!
太棒了
You fucking piece of shit! I'll fucking kill you!
你这个该死的杂碎 我要杀了你
I don't know why we have to sit here and talk shit.
我不知道我们为什么要在这里说废话
I'm not. You weren't even there.
-我没有 -我们都不在场
So, what? Our friends are fucking rapists now?
那又如何 我们的朋友是强♥奸♥犯了
Is that what you're saying?
你是这个意思吗
You don't get arrested for nothing.
不会无缘无故被捕的
Uh, it happens all the time.
这事经常发生
I know they do weird shit. Really, Chris?
-我知道他们行为古怪 -真的吗 克里斯
Yeah.
对
I've experienced it.
我经历过
Me too.
我也是
OK, you don't need to talk, Rachel. OK?
好的 你不要说话 瑞秋 好吗
And weird shit is not assault.
行为古怪不是袭击他人
She… she had a fucking vibrator!
她有个该死的振动器
She's def not gonna be captain anymore.
她绝对不能再做队长了
Rachel?
瑞秋
What do you think about this shit?
你对这事怎么看
I can't do it.
我不行
Nothing's coming out.
没东西出来
So stop.
那就停下吧
I know. I'm really upset too.
我知道 我也很不开心
No, it's more like…
不是 这更像是…
I gave him a blow job today…
我今天帮他口♥交♥了...
in the drama department.
在戏剧社里面
And I swallowed, which is gross,but I didn't know what else to do.
我吞下去了 这很恶心 但我不知道还能怎么做
I don't really know what you want me to say.
我不知道你想我说什么
He didn't actually rape her, right?
他没有真的强♥奸♥她 对吗
I don't know. Rachel!
-我不知道 -瑞秋
She's a fucking slut, and you're defending her.
她是个该死的淫♥娃♥ 而你为她辩护
I'm not. I'm Yeah, you basically are!
-我没有… -是的 你就是这样
It's like I don't even know yousometimes anymore.
有时我都不认识你了
For real. And I'm not talking about you giving him head.
真的 我不是说你让他为所欲为
I mean, suck as many dicks as you want,I guess, but…
我是说 你想帮谁吹就帮谁吹 随便你 但...
last year, if some girl had been like,"I was raped,"
但去年如果有女孩说"我被强♥奸♥了"
you would have believed her.
你是会相信她的
You wanna be in feminist theater, and you're acting like--
你想要加入那个女权分子的剧组 你现在表现得…
You're the one acting weird.
你才是行为古怪那个
We're not normal anymore.
我们不像以前那样
We don't hang out.
我们不会出来玩
I don't know.
我不知道
You see that shit? They got him on the ground.
你看到这烂事么他们将他按在地上
Look, see, that's the difference right there.
看看 这就是区别了
Shit, that's fucked.
该死 这太糟糕了
They got taken easy.
他们的拘捕很客气
Get off of me!
放开我
I'm taking in new clients, so hit me up. And your friends…
我需要新客户 联♥系♥我吧 还有你的朋友…
I can hook y'all up with a group rate. Book sooner than later.
我可以给你们团体价 尽早预订比较好
Oh, hey, can I get one? Yeah.
- 嘿 我能拿一个吗 -好
Yo, can we focus back up, please?
大家能看这边吗 谢谢
So we have to decide on the sticker slogan today.
我们今天要决定贴纸的标语
I think we stay on theme.
我想要坚守主题
Something to do with voting.
跟投票有关的事
John, can we Yeah.
-约翰 我们能否… -好
Ideas? Remember…
有想法吗 记住...
these aren't party tickets. What about "Ready for the Black wave"?
这些不是派对门票 "迎接黑色浪潮"如何
Like the blue wave, but…
就像蓝色浪潮 但是…
How about "Here comes the Black wave"?
"黑色浪潮扑面而来"如何
That's not good.
那不太好
Hey, how about "Vote your voice"?
"投票 发出你的声音"怎么样
No… "Voice your vote."
不行... :投票就是你的声音"
That's what I meant. That's what I meant. That's it.
-那就是我的意思 -是的
Come on. You know we can do betterthan this. These are lame.
加油 我们可以做得更好 这些都太一般了
How was… Dom didn't tell you?
不如… 小多没告诉你
No, she basically just got here.
没有 她才刚来这里
Why? What's…
为什么 什么…
Bad. He got 60 days.
很糟糕 他被定了60天
What? Exactly.
-什么 -是的
And it's technically my fault.
严格来说 这是我的错
Hey, man.
嘿 兄弟
Welcome.
欢迎
Yo, throw an idea out.
说个想法吧
Tell them about Owen.
跟他们说说欧文的事
You gonna start coming to meetings ,you should participate. Why not?
你已经来参加聚会 就应该参与进来 对吗
Man, I was just coming to…
兄弟 我是来…
We need a promo slogan for an event coming up.
我们接下来的活动需要一个宣传口号♥
We're raising a bunch of money for a busload of us
我们要募集一些钱 能够让一大群人
to go do voter registration in Philly.
去费城做选民登记
How about"Grand Army's coming to enlist you."
不如"大军团需要征募你"
I like that.
我喜欢这个
Yeah? Yeah.
-是吗 -是的
Yo, can I share something?
我能说些话吗
So, some of you may know this about me already,
你们有些人可能已经知道
but I was suspended for making a dumbass mistake on bomb day.
我因为在炸♥弹♥日一些白♥痴♥行为而被停课
But I just found out my best friend, Owen Williams, got it even worse.
但我刚获悉我的好朋友欧文·威廉斯 他的处境比我更糟
He got 60 days.
他被停课60天
What? Shit.
-什么 -该死
I'm sorry, man.
我很遗憾 兄弟
Yeah. And I don't really know what to do with it all, or whatever.
对 我真的不知道该怎么做 所有这些事
I guess I just… wanted someone to know.
我想我只是要说出来 让人们知道
That's wild.
那真是大胆
All right, everybody. Take a minute.
好了 大家静一静
You OK?
你没事吧
Today was rough, I guess. Yeah?
我想今天很艰难 对吗
Yeah.
是的
Do you think it's my fault?
你觉得这是我的错吗
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表