剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
...high school kids just, like…
...高中的孩子就是…
Here, Franks, come. I'm gonna show you.
过来 法兰奇 我让你们见识一下
Uh! No. Not closer. Just right there.
不是 没这么近 就那样
All right. Oh my God.
-好的 -噢 我的天
Was it actually that bad?
有那么糟糕吗
It was that bad. Worse. Worse. Awful.
-很糟糕 -更差劲 可怕
Oh my God.
天啊
Frankie needs the spotlight, everyone.
法兰奇需要射灯 各位
That is so fucking mean. She's just having fun with Mom.
那太刻薄了 她只是和妈一起玩
Come on. Come dance with me. Please.
来吧 和我一起跳舞
Please! No. I'm just gonna watch you dance.
拜托 不要 我看你跳就好
I'll watch you.
我看你跳
No. Come on. Please? Just go
-不要 来吧 -来…
Hello? No!
-喂 -不要
Fine.
好的
Mom, who is it?
妈 是谁
Mom, who's on the phone?
妈 是谁打来的
Please get Frankie, fucking stop.
法兰奇 停下
Nina's gonna dance with you.
妮娜和你一起跳
Who is it, Bec?
是谁 小贝
Mom!
妈妈
One… one second.
等一下
And what is this based on?
基于什么
OK, but who's decided that? Who's decided what?
-好的 但是谁决定的 -谁决定什么
I have Joey and Matt here.Just one second.
乔依和马特在这里 等一下
It's the DA's office. They're not moving forward with charges.
是地检署 他们不会再继续检控
What does that mean? Wait. How are they coming to this?
-那是什么意思 -等等 他们怎么会这样
Lack of evidence.
缺乏证据
What? So that meansthey're gonna do nothing?
什么 也就是他们什么都不做吗
They didn't feel like they had enough to make a case.
他们觉得还不足以立案
What? And we have no say in this?
-什么 -我们没有发言权吗 小贝
Well, we're all obviously very upset.
我们显然都非常不开心
Ask them! How is this possible? I'm trying to!
-问他们 这怎么可能 -我在问
Tell them I wanna talk to them, Mom!
跟他们说 我要跟他们谈 妈妈
Tell them I wanna talk to them!
跟他们说 我要跟他们谈
We'll talk to them.
我们会跟他们谈
Oh my Lord. I needed this night. For real.
天啊 我需要这种晚上 真的
You know the last time I did something like this?
你知道有多久我没这样了
When?
多久
No, I'm asking. 'Cause I don't fucking remember.
不是 我在问 因为我真的不记得了
Yeah, I never seen you this fucked up. I'm not fucked up!
-对 我没看过你这么醉 -我没醉
Look at me.
看看我
I got this!
我很好
You're messy.
你醉了
You try doin' what I'm doin'.
你在做我做的事
Feed a family on eight dollars per person.
每人8美元养活一堆人
Eight dollars…
8美元...
for a whole fucking day. You try it.
花一天 你试试看
Get a chicken nugget meal.
吃一顿炸鸡餐
That's six bucks…
也要6块钱...
for one meal.
一次
So what, you're gonna live off butter rolls?
那又怎样 你要靠牛油面包果腹
You know it takes three days in New York after rent's due for them to evict you?
你知道 在纽约房♥租到期后三天他们就能把你赶走
Deadass.
真的
Three days.
三天
And I'm like,
我想
"Bitch, if I don't have rentfor you when it's due,
"该死的 如果我到期也没钱付房♥租
three days is not gonna change shit."
三天能改变什么"
What? I'mma go rob a bank? Right.
-什么 我去抢银行吗 -对
But see, I've been looking into it.
但是 我有研究过
And if the landlord's been neglectful,
如果房♥东疏于照顾
like our toilet clogs all the fucking time and they never fix that shit,
比如我们的厕所总是堵 他们一直没修好
so I'm documenting everything now,just in case.
我会将这些都记录下来 以防万一
But…
但是...
my landlord's the city, so…
我的房♥东就是这个城市
But if you can show neglect,
但如果你能证明房♥东失责
the court might let you stay,
法庭会让你留下
even if you're behind.
即使你逾期没付房♥租
Oh shit.
该死
I'm running my mouth,and now you're probably like,
我是不是说个不停 你现在肯定想
"Uh… gotta go."
"离开"
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说
Well, you're thinking that though.
但你肯定在想
Come on. Give me some credit.
别这样 你对我有点信心
A'ight. What are you thinkin' about?
好吧 你在想什么
Just that I didn't know
我不知道
that you had to hold on to all that.
你要背负这么多东西
That's a lot to carry. You make it look like nothin'.
这是很大的负担 但你好像若无其事
That's 'cause I'm my own magical superhero-superstar.
这是因为我是自己的神奇超级英雄
Except, lately, I'm not.
但最近我不是
You don't have to be magical.
你不需要很神奇
But you are incredible.
但你很了不起
You just made that up?
你刚编出来的吗
Just now?
刚才
Just now.
刚才
Just for me?
为了我吗
Just for you, baby.
为了你 宝贝
You're, like, mad corny.
你真是很傻
You wanna come upstairs for a minute?
你要上来坐一下吗
Hell yeah.
当然好
I'm not gonna lie. I'm so lit right now. Word. You look good though.
-我不骗你 我现在很醉 -你看起来很好
Table is set up.
桌子布置好了
Dominique!
多明尼克
I was getting worried.
我都担心你了
Good evening.
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好
Hello, darling.
你好 亲爱的
We have company.
我们有客人
I'm sorry. I can… No. It's OK.
-抱歉 我… -不用
Just making sure she got home OK.
只是让她安全到家
Sorry. I didn't know anybody was here.
抱歉 我不知道有客人
It's cool. I'm good.
没事 我很好
You have a great night.
大家晚上愉快
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
That's her friend from school.
那是她学校的朋友
She's very studious.
她很勤奋
Sorry.
抱歉
That's all right.
没事的
I was just telling them how smart you are.
我在告诉他们 你有多聪明
Excuse me a minute.
失陪一下
Pardon me.
不好意思
Dominique, open the door.
多明尼克 开门
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
At a school thing.
学校的事情
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了吗
No.
没有
Who is that out there?
外面那是谁
Francine wantsto introduce you to her nephew.
弗朗辛想介绍她侄子给你认识
He's a nice boy.
他是个不错的孩子
I told you I wasn't.
我说了我不愿意
No, Mom! Why would you?
不是 妈妈 你为什么这样
We can't go on this way.
我们不能这样
You can't keep going like this. It's too much.
我们不能继续这样 这太辛苦了
Honey…
亲爱的...
I'm worried about you.
我担心你
Just meet him.
见见他吧
You don't have to make any decisions now.
你还不用做任何决定
Don't take too long.
不要太久
OK.
好的
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表