剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
or if you send me home,
或者遮盖身体或者赶我回家
you'll just have to do the same for all of them.
你必须处理她们所有人
So, write them up too,
把他们也写下来
or you can send us all back to class,
又或者你可以让我们回去上课
which is a far more valuable use of everyone's time.
这样大家的时间更能充分利用
I've got Ms. Wilder.
怀尔德老师到了
OK, Ms. Del Marco.
好的 乔依·迪·马科小姐
You make a good point,
你说得有道理
but I reserve the right to continue this conversation in the future.
但我保留日后和你继续讨论的权利
Let's not further interrupt the school day.
我们就不要再浪费上课时间了
Sound fair?
这很公平吧
Fair enough, yeah. Thank you.
是的 很公平 谢谢你
Oh, Mr. B.?
B先生
Um, I wanted you to know that Ms. Wilder,
我想告诉你
she called me a prostitute before she sent me down here.
怀尔德老师在叫我来这里之前称我为妓♥女♥
I'm really not OK with that.
我对此很难接受
It's true. I mean, in front of everyone.
是真的 就在所有人面前
OK, I'm very sorry to hear that. And I appreciate you letting me know.
好的 我深表遗憾 谢谢你告诉我
Joey, do you wanna file a complaint?
乔依 你要正式投诉吗
I'd love an apology.
我希望她向我道歉
Yo, hey, Vito, you gave him an offer he couldn't refuse.
嘿 维托 你给他提了一个他无法拒绝的要求
That was so good!
那真是太棒了
Holy crap.
老天
That was so good!
太棒了
Stop!
够了
Uh, guys, off to class.
各位 去上课吧
And get passes.
去拿通行证
Joey, the language I used was absolutely unacceptable.
乔依 我使用的字眼让人难以接受
Nothing warrants me speaking to you like I did.
我没任何权利这样对你说话
I'm sorry.
对不起
Thanks.
谢谢
This is captain material.
她是当队长的料
This is how we rise to the top
我们就是这样升到
of the Grand Army Slut Squad.
大军团荡♥妇♥队的顶峰
By saying "fuck the fucking patriarchy!"
方法就是 说"操♥他♥妈♥的父权制"
Heck yeah!
是啊
Joey!
乔依
OK, guys, we're gonna split up into small groups
好了 各位 我们要分成小组
and drill the new sequence.
训练新的舞步
Georgia, take that group. I'll take this group, and...
乔治娅 带这一组 我带这一组...
You know what? I want Joey to take the final group!
这样吧 我让乔依带最后一组
Yeah, go!
好啊 来吧
What the fuck?
什么鬼
It's so amazing.
这太厉害了
Final group.
最后一组
Tim, you're gonna be late.
提姆 你会迟到的
Nah, I'm good.
没事 我很好
Um... I didn't get to see you for the rest of the day. I just...
今天剩下的时间没机会见你 我就是…
I wanted to say that you inspire me.
我想说你激励了我
That's all.
就这样
Thank you for helping.
感谢你帮忙
What are you doing after practice?
你练习后会做什么
Continuing my victory lap.
继续我的胜利绕场
Hey, you got this!
嘿 你可以的
I got this.
我来吧
You sure? Yeah.
-你确定 -是的
Thanks, man.
谢谢了
So I was saying that I think...
我是说我认为...
the key is gonna be finding the thing that takes the most balls to say.
关键是找到需要很大的勇气才能说的事
What would reveal most about you?
什么能充分展现你自己
Don't play it safe.
不要保守
I could talk about Friday.
我可以说周五的事
OK, interesting. How?
好的 有意思 怎么说
Like, how it feels when someone who looks like me
在我该死的学校不远处 一个长得像我的人
blows himself and four others apart just feet from my fucking school.
将自己和其他四个人炸得血肉横飞 那是什么感觉
How that fucks with my head and fucks with the way people see me.
这会如何影响我和身边人看我的态度
Yeah.
对
That's definitely stronger than what you have now.
那绝对比你现有的好得多
I wonder if you could dig even deeper.
我觉得你可以挖深一点
Like maybe how that assumed identity that people impose on you
比方说别人强加于你身上的预设身份
makes you reckon with who you really are.
如何让你认清♥真♥正的自己
You know?
这样吧
Man, you're gonna figure this out. It's a solid idea.
伙计 你要自己搞清楚 这是个很稳的主题
It's standout.
很突出
It's gonna be fine.
一定没问题的
You OK?
你没事吧
You talk to one of those, uh, trauma counselors today?
你今天跟那些创伤心理顾问谈过吗
No.
没有
Why, did you? Yeah.
为什么问 你有吗 是的
I'm having fucking nightmares, man, about getting my legs blown off.
我在做噩梦 梦到我的腿炸断了
I wake up sweating.
我醒来时一身汗
So...
所以…
Think this will be a topic in psych? What?
-你觉得这会是心理学课的话题吗 -什么
Terrorism?
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Anxiety?
焦虑
Panic?
恐慌
Sid. Hey, Flo.
-悉达 -嘿 小佛
So, did you cure my guy?
你治好了我的男人
Yeah, I think so.
我想是的
Yeah, apparently I just need to be more vulnerable, so, easy for me.
显然 我需要再脆弱一点 对我来说很容易
Babe, that's your thing.
宝贝 你就是这样
Bro, just give me a call whenever. Happy to look at a draft.
兄弟 随时给我电♥话♥ 我很乐意看草稿
Not like that.
不是这样
Am I doing it wrong?
我做错了吗
Ah! I got it, I got it. I got it.
我来吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
Go! Go!xa0Go!xa0Go!xa0Go!xa0Go!xa0Go!
上啊
Oh my God, Joey, you're amazing. Yeah, Joey!
-天啊xa0乔依 你真棒 -好啊 乔伊
Joey! Joey!
乔依 乔依
You gotta see this Insta vid. It's got like 870 views.
你要看看这个网络视频 有870次观看
It's fucking awesome.
真是厉害
Joey's a savage.
乔依太狂野了
Geisha girl,
艺伎女孩
your nipples are so dark.
你的乳♥头♥真黑
I'm Chinese. Um...
我是中国人
Right. China doll.
对 中国娃娃
Asian girls have dark nipples. It's crazy funny.
亚洲女孩有深色的乳♥头♥ 真是有趣
I like it.
我喜欢
I mean, you know what else is really funny, is...
你知道还有什么真正有趣
Asian people, like, get really red when they drink.
亚洲人 喝酒的时候脸色会很红
I mean, did you notice how red my face got Friday night?
你有注意到周五晚我的脸有多红
Yeah. Jews just get gassy all the time. Wait, you're Jewish?
-对 犹太人很容易放屁 -等等 你是犹太人
Uh, half, but I'm not religious. Oh, same. I mean,
-一半血统 但我不信教 -我也一样
both of my parents are Jewish, and...
我的父母都是犹太人...
Yeah, but you're not technically a member of the tribe.
对 但严格来说 你不是部落的一员
No, I know.
不是 我知道
Hey! What the fuck?
嘿 什么鬼
No, no, no!
不要
Do it!
动手吧
Holy shit!
妈的
Do it! I'm proud of you.
动手吧 我为你骄傲
Hurry up and eat my clit before I let them kill you.
在我让它们杀死你之前 赶快舔我的阴蒂
Get it, bitch!
来吧 贱♥人♥
Oh my God.
天啊
That looks very cool.
那看起来真酷
Ooh! Do the vampire teeth.
做吸血鬼牙齿
No, I'm gonna do the barbell.
不 我要做肚脐铃
You're my girl power girl, JoJo.
你是我最棒的姐妹 小乔乔
Gracie, if you don't stop acting like you're 12,
格蕾丝 你别像12岁一样
they're gonna question my fucking fake, OK?
否则他们会质疑我在作假 好吗
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表