剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
Yeah. Hooker heels. Hooker heels.
-对 妓♥女♥高跟 -妓♥女♥高跟
Fuck you, you 8th-grade microdicks. Go choke on each other's cocks.
去你的 你们这些8年级的小鸡♥巴♥ 祝你们被对方的鸡♥巴♥噎死
My calves look dope.
我的小腿看起来很赞
Don't make that constipated face!
好的 不要便秘一样的表情
I'm sorry. Sorry. Yo, you sure you wanna work here?
抱歉 你确定想在这里工作
I just want the discount!
我只是想要折扣
We'd rather tour Europe all summer, but we all can't be like you, bitch.
我们都想整个夏天在欧洲旅游 但我们没法像你一样 贱♥人♥
Dommo, get me for your gram real quick!
小多 快点帮我发照片墙
Look, these boots, they match my wrap.
瞧 这靴子跟我的头巾很配
God, I make you look good, girl.
天 我帮你拍得很好看
You do.
是的
You'll still at least hook us up, right?
你还是要跟我们联♥系♥ 好吗
I already told you, probably.
我都跟你说了 可能吧
I'm just gonna put the internship first, if I can get one.
如果有机会的话 我会把实习放在首位
Some of them just look so fuckin' bad, like data entry and filing and shit.
有些工作似乎太差劲了 比如数据录入或者归档
I want some hands-on action if I'm not gonna get paid.
如果没薪水的话 我想要一些有实践经验的机会
OK, stop fucking around. Let's practice.
好了 别瞎闹了 我们练习下
OK, so I'm John Ellis, and I'm coming out of work,
好了 我是约翰·艾利斯 我下班了
and I'm probably on my phone...
我可能在看手♥机♥...
Oh shit, sorry.
该死 对不起
This is mad funny, right? I didn't know you'd be here.
这很搞笑 对吗 我不知道你在
So... yeah. Did you see me choke at today's game?
是啊 你看见我在今天的游戏里说不出话吗
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不对
What did I tell you?
我怎么跟你说的
Flash him your power. OK? What doesxa0Brené Brown say?
向他展示你的力量 好吗 布琳·布朗怎么说的
There's power in vulnerability.
脆弱也有力量
Yes, and you're a strong, complex woman, dumbass. Own it.
对 你是坚强 复杂的女人 笨蛋 好好发挥
OK, fuck it. And that's why I'm doing this...
好吧 该死 所以我这样做...
That's right. ...because I am me...
-对的 -...因为我是我...
...and I'm a badass bitch.
...我是个厉害的女人
OK, but keep it chill. OK.
-好的 但冷静点 -好的
I'm gonna be like,
我会这样说
"Congrats on the win today.
"恭喜你今天赢了
I'm so glad I'm running into you because I just wanna say thank you
很高兴碰见你 我想要说谢谢
for being so good to my mom and me the other day and, um..."
那天你对我妈和我很好…"
Fuck. I'm too vulnerable in these "fuck me" shoes. I can't.
该死 这些该死的鞋子让我好难受 我做不到
Hey, sorry for interrupting.
抱歉打扰了
You're not.
没打扰
Um... I'm collecting homework for Jay while he's out.
小杰不在的时候 我帮他收集作业
What up, man? How you living?
怎么了 你好吗
I get to miss school, right?
我挺想念学校的
Here are the packets.
这里有一些
Trig's a bitch, but I'll talk you through it.
崔是个混♥蛋♥ 但我会给你解释
Cool.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢
FaceTime me later?
迟点视频好吗
So, Dom,
小多
I just wanted to touch base with you about the hearing.
我想跟你谈谈听证会的事
I wanted to ask what you were gonna say.
我想问 你会怎么说
Dude, it's fucking Saturday.
亲 这是该死的周末
I'm not trying to be a dick, but I'm here with my girls,
我不想无礼 但我和闺蜜一起
and you just show up and make my day about you.
你就这样出现自说自话
Yeah. No, it's OK. Never mind.
对 没事 算了
Dom? It's OK.
-小多 -没事
Look, my parents are waiting for me outside in the car anyway, so...
我父母在外面车上等我 所以…
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
See y'all next week.
下周再见
You got a thing with this kid now?
你喜欢那个孩子
What? No. It's not even like that.
什么 不是这么回事
Hey, Dom, come on.
小多 别这样
Yeah, he's a clown sometimes, but he's not out to hurt anybody.
对 他有时是会捣蛋 但他无心伤害别人
You took a knee today, Dom.
他低声下气的 小多
So are you really trying to act like you don't see any similarities
你就装作没看见发生在小杰和欧文身上的事
between what happened to Jay and Owen
和我们在比赛中抗♥议♥的
and the bullshit policing we've been protesting at games?
那些操蛋的警务行为 两者是如何相似
I feel bad they got suspended,
我对他们被停课感到难过
so I'm, like, gonna support, obviously.
所以我要表达支持
People are always like "be an ally," so I try to be a fucking ally,
人们总是说"做个盟友" 我在试着这么做
and she's dead grilling me. What the fuck?
但她就狠狠盯着我 什么鬼
Am I a fucking racist white cunt, co-opting shit?
我是种族歧视的白种贱♥人♥在求交友
Dude, if you're racist, then we're all racist, and...
亲 如果你有种族歧视 那我们都是
...I'm not racist.
...但我不是
Look, I think it's just complicated.
这事挺复杂的
Give yourself a break. This is why I don't get political.
你就别纠结了 所以我不参与政♥治♥
Everyone's so fucking sensitive all the time.
大家都总是这么敏感
Oh, wait... Yo, Joey.
等等...xa0乔依
Uh, George, why don't you sit there?
乔治 你为什么不坐这里
It's OK. If I sit here, I'll be closer to the aisle, so...
没事 如果我坐这里 我离走道更近 所以…
Yo, I'mma go get food. Who wants?
我去吃东西 谁要
Large popcorn, bro.
大号♥的爆米花 兄弟
Oh, uh... get me Milk Duds and Sprite.
我要巧克力豆和雪碧
I'm good.
我不要了
Yeah, I'll pay you later.
对 我迟点给你钱
Do you wanna hear an idea? What?
-你想听听我一个想法吗 -什么
OK. So... we do a group theme for prom.
好的 我们在毕业舞会做一个团体主题
Kinda like a whole pimps and hos thing.
像是某个皮条客和妓♥女♥的故事
No? No fucking way!
-不行 -绝对不行
OK, how about Boogie Nights?
好吧 那"不羁夜"如何
Retro '70s porn-style, like with Jew-fros!
复古的70年代色情片风格 犹太式的爆♥炸♥头
No, I'm not doing anything porn-related with you guys.
不要 我不会和你们做任何跟色情片有关的事
Check this dude in the back row.
看看后排那家伙
What?
什么
Alt-right haircut, sitting by himself, wife-beater on...
另类右翼发型 独自坐着 打老婆的男人穿着...
Luke! Sorry, tank top! But fucking look!
-卢克 -抱歉 穿着背心 但看清楚
He's got a duffel bag. Could be guns.
他有个行李袋 可能是枪
Nah, bro, we're not gun people here.
不 兄弟 我们这边没人带枪
He could be some fucking Staten Island psychopath.
他可能是该死的斯塔顿岛的精神病人
I'm gonna go pee.
我要去厕所
Don't be a pussy.
别这么胆小
If he pulls anything out of that bag, I'll fucking body him!
如果他从包里拿什么出来 我就泰山压顶
Yeah, I'll use your crutches. I'll be on him like a fucking ninja!
对 我会用你的拐杖 我会像该死的忍♥者一样出手
I'll protect you, my good bro.
我会保护你 我的好兄弟
You? OK. Yeah, relax.
你吗 对 放松
Turn off your phone now.
现在关掉手♥机♥
Well, yeah, I'm assuming so. It's all...
我想是的 全部…
I like that. It's gonna be $26.69.
好的 一共是26.69块
Thank you.
谢谢
You're being weird.
你举止很怪
No.
不怪
Next.
下一个
For you.
你的
Yo, your Sprite. Be quiet!
-你的雪碧 -安静点
Hold that for Joey.
帮乔依拿着
Please, watch out.
拜托 小心点
Shh! Sit down.
坐下
Pour some in.
倒些进去
OK.
好的
Here.
这里
Hi. How you doing?
-嗨 -你好吗
That's good.
那很好
I'm not being weird.
我没有举止奇怪
I just want things to... to keep being normal.
我只是想事情保持正常
And you don't have to like that, but, you know, I just want...
你不需要那样 但是 我想…
You don't have to be, like...
你不必...
throwing yourself at my friends to, like, send me a message.
对我的朋友投怀送抱 向我传达某种信息
Fuck you, dude. What?
-去你的 -什么
"Twick or Tweet, I dissent!"
"不给糖就捣蛋 我反对"
And that was the start of Hannah's famous girl-power Halloween costumes.
那是汉娜有名的女生力量万圣节服装的开始
She dressed up as Virginia Woolf, complete with prosthetic nose,
她装扮成弗吉尼亚·伍尔夫 戴着假鼻子
Gloria Steinem...
格洛丽亚·斯泰纳姆...
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表