剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
because he doesn't need to be having any conversations with anyone.
因为他不需要跟任何人联♥系♥
I wanted to let him know that people at school
我想让他知道 学校里的人
were thinking about him. Today I got 185 signatures.
都在乎他 我今天拿到了185个签名
I don't want my son's name associated with any of your antics anymore.
我不想我儿子和你的奇怪行为扯上关系
No. It's for the hearing. It's not like that.
不是 这是为了听证会 不是那样的
Time for you to get home. I don't wanna have to call your parents.
你该回家了 我不想打给你父母
Wait. Wait. C... Can I just...Can I just see him real quick?
等等 我能见他一面吗
Good night, Mr. Jackson.
晚安了 杰克逊先生
He... He's my best friend.
他是我的好朋友
You been a good friend to my child?
你是我孩子的好朋友
I had to do it.
我必须要做
My son, organizing all sorts of chaos.
我儿子 制♥造♥各种混乱
You should be proud of that. And the police just kept going?
-你应该为此自豪 -但警♥察♥还继续说
I think it would have been even more humiliating
如果他们停止
if they stopped. Oh, these times we're living in.
-那会更丢人 -我们生活的这个世界
Luckily,
很幸运
you will be 18 soon,
你马上就18岁了
and you can get your ass out and vote.
你可以出去投票
Hey, Dom's almost 18 too.
小多也差不多18岁了
I started kindergarten late.
我很迟上幼儿园
You play basketball too?
你也打篮球吗
Yeah, but just for fun.
是的 但只是因为好玩
You know, I was the first in my family to go to college too.
你懂的 我也是家里第一个读大学的人
I told her.
我跟她说过
Sorry. What are you sorry about?
-抱歉 -你为什么道歉
That's the damn hustle, girl.
真是要拼了命才行 亲
And the hustle is different for you and methan it is for my son.
而且我和你吃的苦跟我儿子的不一样
And don't let him forget it.
不要让他忘记这一点
Stay focused. You can do it.
保持专注 你可以做到的
Mom, don't lecture.
妈 不要说教
I'm a professor, kid!
我是个教授 孩子
I can't help it.
我忍♥不住
All right.
好了
I'm gonna have a shower.
我要去洗澡了
She's really nice.
她人很好
She's all right.
还可以吧
I'm really glad you came over.
我很高兴你能来
I'm glad you invited me.
我很高兴你邀请我
We pay for the month and next,
我们会付这个月和下个月的房♥租
but later,
但要迟一点
because my daughter, she...
因为我女儿…
I lost my job! Why? What's wrong?
-我失业了 -为什么 怎么回事
Yes, we late, but...
是的 我们迟了 但是…
She fucking fell! Odie, get off! You're gonna--
她跌倒了 奥迪 下来 你…
Please stop, Odie!
请不要这样 奥迪
You're hurting me.
你会弄痛我
I was lifting himout of the bath, and he slipped.
我要将他从浴缸里抱出来 他滑倒了
I told his daughter.
我跟他女儿说了
I said, "He's 91 years old! He needs a seat in the tub!"
我说 "他91岁了 他该在浴缸里用个座椅"
So, I pulled him toward me,and he fell on me.
所以我将他往我这边拉 他倒在我身上
He's OK, thank God.
他没事 幸好
Jesus.
老天
But my back just exploded!
但我的背好像撕裂一样
I pushed myself to get him up and get through the end of my shift.
我竭尽全力将他扶起来 然后坚持到下班
Then Mummy met me at the emergency room.
然后妈妈和我在急诊室碰面
I have...
我有...
a ruptured disk!
我的椎间盘裂了
Thank you, baby boy.
谢谢 好孩子
Dante, calm down, baby.
但丁 冷静点 宝贝
I am. I understand.
-我很冷静 -我明白
No, no. We will have...
不 我们会…
I can't walk.
我不能走路
I might need surgery.
我可能需要手术
When I told that bitch, I needed a little time off,
我跟那贱♥人♥说了我要休假
she fired me.
她将我炒掉了
She's done paying me. I got paid for half the month, that's it.
她不给我钱 我只拿了半个月工资 就这样
Stop! You'll break your phone!
够了 你会把电♥话♥搞烂
Odie, baby, please move.
奥迪 宝贝 请走开一点
Move, OK? I know you're just trying to help--
走开 好吗 我知道你想帮忙 但是…
Take one of the pills. No. They're addictive. I told you that.
-吃颗药吧 -不要 这会上瘾的 我跟你说过
What did they say?
他们怎么说
I don't know!
我不知道
I think ten days. If we don't pay...
我想是十天时间 如果我们不付钱....
Yap.
是的
They'll take action if we're late.
如果迟了交费 他们会采取行动
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
Can you speak English? Don't talk to
-你能说英语吗 -不要…
Go in the other room until you can stop acting crazy.
你去其他房♥间冷静一下
When can you start working again?
你什么时候能再工作
Maybe I can fill in for you?
也许我帮你替工
How?
怎么做
You're already working.
你已经在工作了
Yeah. Mm-hmm.
对
Like a month...
像一...
or two months or...
两个月 或者…
If comedians had done their job properly
如果喜剧艺人有好好干活
and made fun of the manwho abused his power,
拿滥用权力的人开刷
then perhaps we might have hada middle-aged woman
那我们可能会有一位有相当合适经验的
with an appropriate amount of experience in the White House, instead,
中年妇女入主白宫
as we do,a man who openly admitted
而不是像现在这样一个男人公开承认
to sexually assaultingvulnerable young women
他性侵脆弱的年轻女子
because he could.
只因为他有这个能力
You're not even using it.
你都没用
You're not even using it.
你都不用
Nina...
妮娜...
Nina...
妮娜...
Do you know what should be the target
你们知道此刻我们
of our jokes at the moment... No.
该拿什么开玩笑吗... 不要
Nina, stop. Our obsession with reputation.
妮娜 不要 我们对名声的执迷
Nina. What the fuck is this?
妮娜 这是什么鬼
We think reputation is more important than anything else, including humanity.
我们认为名声比任何事都重要包括人性
And do you know who takes the mantle of this myopic--
你知道是谁承担了短视崇拜的责任...
Wait!
等等
What's wrong?
怎么了
Come on.
来吧
Shit, I'm tired.
该死 我很累
Fuck this.
算了吧
And comedians are not immune.
喜剧艺人也不能幸免
They're all cut from the same cloth. Hey.
-他们都是一丘之貉 -嘿
Donald Trump, Pablo Picasso...
唐纳德·特朗普 巴勃罗·毕加索…
Come on, baby. ...Harvey Weinstein...
别这样 宝贝 ...哈维·韦恩斯坦...
What's going on?
发生什么事
...Woody Allen, Roman Polanski.
...伍迪·艾伦 罗曼·波兰斯基
These men are not exceptions. They are the rule.
这些人不是例外 他们是规则
They raped me, Mom.
他们强♥奸♥了我 妈妈
And the moral of our story is,"We don't give a shit.
我们的故事的寓意是"我们不在乎
We don't give a fuck about women or children."
我们不在乎妇女儿童"
Who?
谁
"We only care about a man's reputation."
"我们只在乎男人的名声"
It was George.
乔治
These men control our stories! What?
-这些人控制我们的故事 -什么
When?
什么时候
Last Saturday after we went and saw that movie together.
上个周六 我们一起看电影后
Mom. Fuck reputation.
-妈 -他妈的名声
Hindsight is a gift. Are you sure?
-事后诸葛是一份礼物 -你确定
Stop wasting my time!
别浪费我的时间
They pinned me down in the cab, Mom.
他们在车里将我按倒 妈妈
And Tim... OK.
-还有提姆… -好的
I'm humiliated.
我被羞辱了
OK, sweetheart.
好的 亲爱的
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表