剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表
when I wrap up with the boys, OK?
我会告诉你更多的信息 好吗
Sure. No problem.
当然 没问题
What's going to happen?
会怎么处理
'Cause they paid me back, and I know I said that in there, but...
因为他们把钱还我了我知道我刚才已说过
Completely understood.
完全理解
Just hang tight, OK?
在这里等着 好吗
OK.
好的
Shall we?
我们开始吧
I just wanna say again that we accept full responsibility.
我再说一次 我们承担全部责任
Jay, hold on, please. We do though.
-小杰 等等 -确实是
Sorry, not to interrupt you, Mr. Jackson,
抱歉 我不想打断你xa0杰克逊先生
but we understand that we caused Dominique distress.
但我们明白为多明尼克带来了麻烦
We made a mistake. Can I jump in here quickly?
-我们犯了错 -我能打断一下吗
I just wanna say these boys are two of the most focused, talented
我要说的是 这两个孩子是我合作过的
young musicians I've ever worked with.
最专注 最有才华的年轻音乐家
Thanks. It's 'cause of you.
-谢谢 这都是因为你
Look, Mike, uh, Friday was a terrible day. Not everybody was thinking clearly.
听着 迈克 周五是个可怕的日子 不是每个人都能保持头脑清醒
I agree, and that is actually something I factored into my decisions,
我同意 这是我在做决定时有考虑到的
which I'd like to share with you now.
现在我想和你们分享
OK. I'm heading back to class. I just, uh... wanted to offer my support.
好的 我先回去课堂了 我只是想表示支持
Thanks, John.
谢谢 约翰
After reading Ms. Wilder's report
在看了怀尔德老师的报告后
and, of course, hearing from Ms. Pierre and Ms. Del Marco,
当然 也听了皮埃尔小姐和迪·马科小姐的陈述
I'm deeply disturbed that you both chose to behave like you did
对于你们在国家悲剧之日的所作所为
in the midst of a national tragedy.
我深感不安
So we have a zero-tolerance policy here at Grand Army,
我们在大军团采取零容忍♥的政策
and this was an instance of theft. Well, that's hyperbolic.
-这是一起盗窃案 -这太夸张了
The NYPD was notified.
我们已经知会了纽约警方
Dominique was given the option of reporting a crime,
多明尼克有报案的权利
which luckily, she didn't.
但很幸运地 她没有这样做
Jayson, you're receiving a Principal's Suspension of seven days.
杰克逊 你会受到校长停课令为期七天的处罚
Are you serious? It was a prank.
你认真的吗 那是个恶作剧
Dad.
爸爸
Now, Owen,
对于欧文
you personally went into another student's bag
是你翻了其他同学的包
and stole their property.
而且偷取了他们的财物
Effective today, I'm issuing a Superintendent's Suspension.
今天生效 我会发出学监停课令
Wait. We... we don't know what that means.
等等 我们不知道那是什么意思
There will be a hearing in two weeks' time
两周后会有听证会
to determine the exact length of the suspension.
来确定停课的期限
Anywhere from time served to expulsion.
从具体停课期限到开除
The school will provide testimony and witnesses.
学校将提供证词和证人
Owen is free to do the same.
欧文也可以这样做
Here is a packet...
这是说明…
explaining his rights.
他的权利的文件
Look, I know this is disappointing,
听着 我知道这让人失望
but...
但...
as the principal of this school, I have no other way forward.
作为这所学校的校长 我别无选择
Owe, I know we can fix this, bro.
欧文 我们可以解决的 兄弟
I'll be at the hearing. My parents will be there.
我会出席听证会 我的父母也是
It'll be all right.
会没事的
They suspended us.
他们让我们停课
How many times did I tell you this could happen to you?
我跟你说了多少次 你会惹麻烦
You gonna listen to me now?
你现在肯听了吗
Stop crying.
别哭了
Let's go tell your dad.
我们去告诉你♥爸♥
Let's go.
我们走吧
This is fucking crazy.
这真是疯了
I feel really bad.
我感觉很不好
Do you?
是吗
You three will be asked to be witnesses at Owen's suspension hearing.
你们三位要作为证人参加欧文的停课听证会
The information is all in there.
资料都在这里
剧集 | 大军团广场事件(2020) | 导航列表