剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
我见过那两个男孩子 他们都是乖孩子
I've met those boys. They're innocent.
乖得就象她跟两个女孩子住一起似的 所以就想成那样好了
As innocent as if she was living with two girls. So think of them that way.
- 怎么样? - 当他们是女孩子
- What way? - Think of them as girls.
- 女孩子? - 女孩子
- Girls? - Girls.
我也不喜欢女孩子啊
I don't like girls either.
- 总好过男孩子 - 那倒是
- Well, you like them better than boys. - True.
- Lane已经很努力了 - 女孩子
- And Lane is trying so hard. - Girls.
就把他们想成两个高大迟钝 却很体贴 有时不爱洗澡的女孩好了
Yeah, think of them as two tall, gawky, caring, sometimes unwashed girls
他们时刻照看着你女儿的安全
who are watching out for your daughter's safety.
女孩子 女孩子
Girls. Girls.
- 她没事吧? - 她不会有事的 会好的
- Is she okay? - She will be. She'll be okay.
看那边 Jess交到了一个朋友
Ooh, hey, look. Jess made a friend.
别人总以为监狱是浪费人生 但我觉得监狱是我人生最美妙的时光
People think prison's a waste of time, but prison's the best thing that ever happened to me.
有意思
Interesting.
能学习技能 如何做焊工 还有洗衣服 那也算门技能
Picked up skills -- metal working, laundry -- that's a skill.
给600个男人洗衣服 非同小可啊
Doing laundry for 600 guys -- no piece of cake.
很厉害
Great.
- 要有烟渍 就得加多衣物柔软剂 - 职业指导?
- Added fabric softener for cigarettes. - Career guidance?
他还不错 一切都会好的
He's doing better. He's gonna be okay.
就象做营销一样 不能叫成"紧身裤" 没人喜欢穿"紧身裤"的
It's like a marketing thing. Don't call 'em "tights." You guys don't want to wear "tights."
要叫成"透气裤" 广♥告♥语就是"透气裤 让你呼吸的裤子"
Call 'em "air pants." Here's your slogan -- "air pants -- the pants that breathe."
我们应该早先计划
I'm telling you, we gotta get in on the ground floor of this.
这是我的两位大英雄 你挽救了我的婚礼
There they are -- my two heroes. You saved the wedding.
- 过奖了 - 大哥 你永远是我的英雄
- I saved nothing. - And you're always my hero, my big brother.
- 恭喜你 姐 - Jess表现出色吧? 让婚礼很出彩呢
- Congratulations, sis. - Wasn't Jess great? It made all the difference.
不是说这事很难 但他表现得相当好
It wasn't like it was a hard thing to do, but he did it good.
- 走之前要说"再见"的噢 - 我去拿点吃的
- You say "goodbye" before you leave. - I'm just going to get more food.
- 你保证? - 我保证
- You promise? - I promise.
我们也去拿点吃的
Come on, let's get some chow.
好 再见
Okay. Bye, guys.
- 她好开心的样子 - 他疯狂地爱着紧身裤
- Oh, she's so happy. - Yeah, and he really loves tights.
- 你想听件奇怪的事情吗? - 什么事情?
- Oh, you want to know something weird? - What?
我在Patty那边的时候 Jess也在
When I was at Miss Patty's, Jess was there.
他的书包敞开着
And he had his backpack, and it was open,
我看到有本书 还以为自己看走眼了
and I saw this book. I thought I was seeing things.
- 一本书? - 是的
- A book? - Yes.
是一本自救类的书 有个很傻的书名叫"学习去爱"
It was a self-help book with some goofy title like, "Learn to Love"
还是"如果没人爱你 该如何去爱"之类的
or "How to Love When You're Unloved" or something like that.
- 是不是很古怪啊? - 说不上
- Isn't that bizarre? - I don't know.
那我替你说了吧 就是很古怪
Well, I'll answer for you. It is bizarre.
也许他只想学一些东西 自己摸索
Maybe he's just trying to learn something, better himself.
- 你看过那本书? - 完全不知情
- Have you seen this book? - I know nothing about this book.
- 那类书都很傻的 - 但它们可以帮助一些人
- Those kinds of books are idiotic. - Not if they help people.
你竟然不嘲笑这本书 简直是可悲地可笑啊
I can't believe you're not mocking this book, which is so pathetically mockable.
那些连试都不愿意试的人更可悲 起码他在尝试 你想过没有?
Maybe it's more pathetic if people don't try. And maybe he's trying. You ever think of that?
- 没想过 不过... - 他爱看什么就看什么
- No, but... - He can read whatever he wants to read.
我去拿点饮料 你要喝点什么吗?
I forgot to get something to drink. You need something to drink?
不用了
I'm fine.
不可能! 不可能! 杜克大学肯定会 再次称霸ACC联盟的
No way! No way! Duke is gonna dominate the ACC Again.
- 不可能 - Williams? Redick?
- No way. - Williams? Redick?
Graham Redick的罚球命中率是96% 这是铁板钉钉的事实
Graham, Redick has a 96% free-throw average. It's a done deal.
- 北卡这回要再度崛起了 毫无疑问 - 我有疑问 大疑问
- Carolina is coming back -- no question. - Question. Question.
那是什么表情? 你专有的5杯啤酒下肚就称霸?
What is that? Your patented 5-beer comeback?
7次罚中 整个赛季就7次 够了
Seven free throws, man. All season -- seven. That's it.
- 你怎么不喝 - 不想喝
- You're not drinking. - I'm fine.
看来你喜欢一个人喝?
So you only drink alone?
- 什么意思? - 白天不是喝柠檬汽酒的吗?
- Pardon me? - The lemonade?
那只是室友给的 我平时不怎么喝酒
That was just a roommate thing. I don't usually drink.
噢...好可惜
Oh... pity.
你要回去继续聊吗?
You want to get back to your group?
除非这边突然变得好玩了
Not if it's suddenly gonna get exciting over here.
那比较难
I wouldn't count on it.
开心点嘛
You have got to lighten up.
那是我最爱说的话之一
Gee, that's one of my favorite phrases.
- 这是个信♥号♥♥哦 筒子们 - 去Mucky Duck吗?
- That's a sign, boys. - Mucky duck?
Mucky duck!
Mucky duck!
我们走
Let's go.
- 我们才来 - 泡吧怎么可以只泡一家呢?
- We just got here. - Well, what's a pub crawl without the crawl?
谁拿我钥匙了?
Who's got my keys?
他来开车?
He's driving?
他是康涅狄格最棒的酒后驾车司机
He's one of the best drunk drivers in Connecticut.
起码排名前50
Top fifty, easy.
走吗?
You ready?
我还是决定回家了
Actually, I just think I'm gonna take off.
- 什么? - 有点累
- What? - Yeah, I'm kind of tired.
- Rory! - 谢谢你带我出来
- Rory! - Thanks for everything.
要我送你回家吗?
Well, do you want me to drive you home?
我们搭Jonah的车过来的
We came here with Jonah.
是噢 那你需要钱打车回家吗?
Right. Well, you need money for a cab?
我有钱的
I got money.
我觉得很不好意思
I feel kind of bad.
没关系
Don't.
那以后再见了
Okay. See you later.
再见
Bye.
白♥痴♥
Putz.
请问 这附近有自动取款机吗?
Excuse me, is there an ATM here?
要走几条街的 不推荐晚上走 挺危险的
A few blocks down. I wouldn't walk, though. It gets dicey at night.
是我 我困在一个地方了... 不知道找谁好
Hi, it's me. I'm kind of stuck and I... Well, I didn't know who else to call.
看来下两个月Brian你要付呼叫等待的费用了
Okay, it looks like Brian's paying for call waiting for the next two months.
谁赢谁输还没定呢
It's not over till it's over.
Lane 快去开门!
Lane, door!
我准备再追加下个月的我那份煤气费 我就是那么自信哦
I'll throw in my share of next month's gas bill, I'm that confident.
你就等着被我打得落花流水吧
You're gonna eat your confidence.
- 妈妈 - 我回来了
- Mama. - I'm back.
- 暂停暂停 快暂停 - 请进
- Pause it, pause it, pause it. - Come in.
我们会收拾好屋子的 窗一定要修 这是临时冰箱 你俩是女孩
This, we'll clean up. Window will be fixed. Temporary fridge. You two are girls.
我现在可以喝茶了
I'll have tea now.
我去烧水
I'll boil water.
我去把茶拿过来给您选
I'll bring you our selection.
希望您喜欢Kajagoogoo的音乐
Hope ye took much pleasure in Kajagoogoo.
很快将为您带来Oingo Boingo的音乐
Methinks Oingo Boingo wilst soon makest an appearance.
在此之前 让我们有请新人跳舞
But first, please clear the floor for our happy couple... eth.
我很愿意再看你的魔术表演 我非常喜欢魔术
Yeah, I'd love to see you juggle sometime. I'm a big fan of juggling.
- 他...以变魔术为生 - 你没事吧?
- He... he juggles for money. - You okay?
- 没事 - 我们没事吧?
- Yeah, yeah. - We okay?
我不是有意那么戒心十足的
Yeah, I didn't mean to get so defensive.
我不是想嘲笑Jess和他看的书
I didn't mean to make fun of Jess and what he was reading.
也许对他是件好事 也许他在努力尝试
Maybe it's good that he had it. You know, maybe -- he's trying.
没事 那书的确听着很傻
It's okay. I mean, that book does sound pretty dorky.
Liz和T.J.想邀请大家一起跟他们摇摆
Liz and T.J. wouldst enjoy others to join them in their modest wriggles.
你的食物也许冷了 去吃吗?
Oh, hey, so your food's probably cold. You want to go get some more?
也许我们可以...你知道啦
Sure, or we can... you know.
我们可以...干吗?
We can... do what?
你想跳舞吗?
You want to dance?
- 真的吗? - 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
- 可你之前说不会跳的 - 我有说谎强迫症
- You said before you don't dance. - Well, I'm a compulsive liar.
那好 我们去跳舞
Okay, yeah, let's dance.
Dean
Dean.
- 谢天谢地 总算看到张友善的面孔了 - 你怎么了?
- Oh, thank God, a friendly face. - What happened here?
- 我觉得自己好傻 原本是来约会的 - 后来呢?
- Oh, I feel so stupid. I was on this date. - Oh, yeah?
是跟我外婆看到过他穿尿片的男孩约会
It was a boy that Grandma saw in diapers.
她非把他介绍给我 我就被拖来参加这个傻傻的聚会了
And she brought him over, and I tagged along on this stupid outing tonight.
- 他穿尿片? - 不是 外婆在他小时候穿尿片时就认识他了
- He was in diapers? - No, she knew him when he was a little kid.
一大帮人在车里喝酒抽烟
So it was this whole big group of people, and they were all drinking in the car, smoking.
我想"天哪 如果出了车祸
And I just thought, "These are, maybe, the last people on earth
- 这些人是全世界我最不想死一起的" - 还好你长话短说了
- that I would want to die in a car crash with." - Well, I'm glad you cut it short.
可怜的外婆 也不能怪她
Poor Grandma. It's not her fault.
她就觉得我太孤单了 尿片男人又不错
She was just thinking I was lonely, and diaper boy was nice
所以把我们凑一对了 我有没有说觉得自己很傻?
and doing her matchmaker thing. Did I say that I feel stupid?
没有啦 挺酷的
No, that's okay. It's cool.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表