剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
有很多情侣在情人节的合影 你不在里面
Oh, here's a bunch of couples from Valentine's Day. You're not in that one.
还有你跟餐厅女工的合影 你要的话 我给你弄一张
And here you are with all the cafeteria ladies. I can make you a copy of that, if you'd like.
- 没关系 - Rory 这一年你都处于"干旱期"啊
- That's okay. - Rory, you've had quite the dry spell this year.
- 我才没有"干旱" - 没有一张照片里面有你和男生合影的
- I have not had a dry spell. - There's not one picture of you with a guy.
有的 看到那张吗? 是Rory跟Eli Yale雕像合影
Oh, no. No. There's one. See? That's Rory with the statue of Eli Yale.
人家会说闲话的
People are gonna talk.
我才不管别人怎么说
I don't care what people say.
- 有人说什么了? - 还没听到 可你的确不怎么出去玩
- Are people talking? - Not that I've heard. You just don't get out enough.
只学习 不玩耍 孩子会变...
All work and no play makes Jack...
- 走之前道个别? - 好的
- Say goodbye before you leave? - Will do.
你什么时候开始 用有没有男朋友来鉴定一个女生了?
Since when are you someone who defines a girl by whether or not she's with a guy?
你让我在Tana和Chester面前很尴尬
I mean, you embarrassed me in front of Tana and Chester.
拜托 他们刚才声嘶力竭地在唱伐木工之歌♥
Please. They were singing the lumberjack song at the top of their lungs.
他们自己都没什么不好意思的 这个给你
They're embarrassment-proof. Here.
这是什么? Leonard Fleming?
What's this? Leonard Fleming?
Asher的儿子 他是个超棒的男人 英俊 经营一家共有基金公♥司♥
Asher's son. He's a terrific guy -- good looking, runs a mutual fund,
- 刚离婚 正在寻找新任 - 不感兴趣
- newly divorced, and on the hunt. - I don't think so.
有其父必有其子 他很抢手的 里里外外都好
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. He is one hot apple, juicy to the core.
- 我懂 热门抢手的红人 - 我只是希望你能开心
- I got it. Nice, hot apple. - I just want you to be happy.
不用为我抱歉的 我没事
Please, don't feel sorry for me. I'm fine.
不想你过一个漫长而干涸的暑假
I don't want you to have a long, dry summer.
不要再谈我的爱情生活了
Please stop talking about my love life.
随便 祝我能在英国过个快乐的假期
Fine. Wish me a merry trip to jolly old England.
旅途愉快
Have a merry trip.
如果你打给Leonard 他的孩子接电♥话♥ 直接挂断
And hey, if you call Leonard and one of his kids answers, hang up.
他们一直以为自己妈妈会回来的
They still think Mommy's coming back.
你好 Kim太太
Oh, hey, Mrs. Kim.
你好 Lorelai 需要什么?
Hello, Lorelai. What can I do for you?
那个大门环你还有吗 红色漆片 金属的?
Well, do you still have the big door knockers -- metal with the chipped red paint?
你真厉害 太好了 真大啊
You're a magician. Do you know that? Oh, it's great. Isn't it big?
价格也不错 它也许属于James Madison
And good price, seeing as how it may have belonged to James Madison.
大家都知道James Madison喜欢大门环的
It was commonly known that James Madison liked big knockers.
估计很多开国元首都喜欢大门环
I bet a lot of the founding fathers liked big knockers.
不该说笑的 我可以解释给你听
I'm sorry for laughing. I'd explain if I could.
这是一语双关 我来美国20年了 有些话还是能听懂的
It's a double entendre. I've been in this country 20 years. I get things.
没怀疑过
I never doubted.
- 90美金 - 我要了
- It's ninety dollars. - I'll take it.
- 拿去 - 是什么?
- Here. - What's this?
Lane的邮件 我知道你常去Luke那边 她在那里工作的
Mail for Lane. I know you go to Luke's, where she works.
如果能把这些邮件转给她 不甚感激
If you could pass this on to her, I would appreciate it.
- Kim太太 你们这样也够久了吧? - 不管你事
- Mrs. Kim, hasn't this gone on long enough? - Not for you to say.
她是你的独生女儿 你肯定想她 她也想你的
She's your only child. I know you miss her. She misses you.
- 打电♥话♥给她 跟她见面吧 别老躲着她 - 这是我跟我女儿之间的事情
- Call her. See her. Don't avoid her. - This is between me and my daughter.
作为你的邮差 我正式辞职
Well, as your mailman, I hereby resign.
随便你
Fine.
总价140美金
It comes to $140.
- 你刚才说90美金的 - 包装费
- You said ninety. - Wrapping charge.
不仅仅是男人 女人也不该仅限于一夫一妻的
And it's not just guys -- girls are not supposed to be monogamous, either.
- 我们是人 不是石头 - 听着一点也不浪漫
- We're homo sapiens, not rocks. - That'so unromantic.
你可以这么说啊 你可走运啦
You can say that. You got lucky.
- 就是 T.J 很可人的 - 我的确很幸运
- Yeah, T.J. Is yum, yum. - I did get lucky, didn't I?
我们是动物 野生动物不会为了生存而交♥配♥
We're animals, and animals in the wild don't mate for life,
除了老虎之外 它们都很笨
except, like, tigers, but they're retarded.
- 我说 Liz - 男人有两样好处
- Hey, Liz. - Men are good for two things.
那事算一件 却常常做不好
Make that one, and the one thing they're not that good at.
打断一下你们的盛会
Excuse me, sorry to break up the festivities,
你们知道我这么做对吗?
but do you have any idea if I'm doing this right?
多数男人不知道自己是不是"做"得对
Most guys don't know if they're doing it right.
不是我的专长 兄弟 不过它们闻着还不错
Not my expertise, bro, but they smell good, if that helps.
应该有本指导手册之类的
Well, there should have been an instruction book of some kind.
对不起让你干这活了 可那个做火鸡腿的人说
I'm so sorry this got dumped on you, but the turkey leg guy knew
进酒吧就会让他违反假释条款的 真是没法和他讲理
that going into that bar violated his parole. You can't reason with him.
火鸡腿是不是这个样子的?
Is this how turkey legs are supposed to look?
不知道也 要不你脱下裤子让我们瞧瞧?
I don't know. Take off your pants and let us see.
你们不是该去SPA啥的吗?
Hey, weren't you guys going to a spa or something?
- 我们这就去 - 很快就去
- Yeah, we're going, right? - In a minute.
- 我去买♥♥点电池 马上回来 - Jess! Jess! 过来见见我的老朋友们
- I need to get some batteries. I'll be back. - Jess! Jess! Come over here and meet my oldest friends.
- 小心左边那个女人 - 多谢
- Watch the one on the left. - Thanks.
- 姑娘们 这是Jess - 你好啊 帅哥
- Girls, this is Jess. - Hello, handsome.
他会陪我走红地毯的 很棒吧?
He's gonna walk me down the aisle. Is that cool or what?
- 没什么大不了的 - 这是一件天大的好事
- It's no big deal. - It's a very big deal.
- 有何贵干? - 有个包裹
- Can I help you? - Got a package here.
- 谁送的? 没人说要给我包裹啊 - 很重要的包裹
- From who? I'm not expecting anything. - It's a very important package.
- 上面都没有地址 - 玩得开心噢
- But there's no address on it. - Have fun.
- 开心什么? - 是给Liz Danes的包裹
- Have fun with what? - This package is for Liz Danes.
- 噢 我就是 - 你来签收?
- Oh, that -- that's me. - Do you accept delivery?
是啊
I guess.
- 动起来! 宝贝儿 摇起来! - 别在这里乱摇
- Shake it, doll, shake it. - No, don't shake it in here.
- Luke 帮我们换点零钱 - 把二十块换成一块钱的!
- Luke, we need change! - Turn these twenties into ones!
不敢相信啊 这帮女人!
I don't believe this, you rats!
好好跳 小费有的是!
Earn your money for Mama!
卸甲水 1.4美金
Nail polish remover -- $1.40.
Ladies Speed香体棒 2.6美金 这个选得好
Ladies Speed Stick -- $2.60. Good choice on that one.
保证你白天夜晚都干爽 茉莉花润肤液 价格实惠
Keeps you dry all day and into the night. Jasmine body lotion -- nice price on that.
- 推荐多买♥♥一些 - 给我老婆买♥♥的
- Might want to get a couple. - It's for my wife.
加上指甲锉 总价19.67美金
And, with your emery boards, it comes to $19.67.
不用找零了
Keep the change.
真抱歉啊 你明天竟然还有一门考试 以为你今晚就放假了
I'm so sorry you have a final tomorrow. I thought you'd be free as a bird tonight.
我刚好歇会儿
Them's the breaks.
需要的话 你可以在学校里面继续看书的 不想影响到你
You could have stayed at school and studied if you had to. I hope you know that.
你今天放了不一样的音乐
You're playing different music.
音乐不同了 有女声在唱歌♥
The music -- it's different. Some chick is singing.
是Blossom Dearie的 你不喜欢吗?
It's "Blossom Deary." You don't like it?
我挺喜欢的 就是从没听你放过 你和我爸总喜放古典乐的
No, I like it fine. You've just never played it. You and Dad always play classical music.
- 我们今晚想尝试些新东西 - 我们?
- We just thought we'd try something new tonight. - We?
他出城去了 你懂我意思的 我们讨论过换音乐的事
He's out of town, but you know what I mean. We talked about changing the music.
你明天什么时候考完?
So when will you be done with your final tomorrow?
中午吧 看我写得有多快了
Around noon, depending on how fast I write.
有没有人留下陪你啊? 女朋友或者男朋友?
Any friends left behind to keep you company -- girlfriends, boyfriends?
我的室友都回家了 全班95%的人都跑了
Well, my roommates are all gone, and I'd say 95% of the class has vamoosed.
- 那你没有男朋友? - 没有
- And you don't have a boyfriend? - Not really.
怎么 你有啊?
Why, do you?
- 我开玩笑的 - 我就问问
- I'm making a joke. - I was just wondering.
很久没聊你的感情生活了 我有时也要关心一下 是不?
We haven't talked about your love life in a while. I get to ask sometimes, don't I?
行
Sure.
- 你说爸爸去哪里了? - 去费城了
- Where'd you say Dad was? - In Philadelphia.
谢谢 老妈 费城噢?
Thanks, Mom. Philadelphia, huh?
有意思了 你之前没说他要去费城 只说今晚他不在
Funny, you didn't mention that to me when we talked earlier. You just said he wouldn't be here.
你想怎么样啊 Lorelai? 要不让他秘书传真他的日程表给你?
Well, what do you want, Lorelai? For his secretary to fax you his schedule?
只是想知道而已
No, I just want to be kept informed.
最近他的日程表上经常是跟Floyd有关的 也就是你前任男友的父亲
Well, a lot of his schedule these days has to do with Floyd AKA your ex-boyfriend's father.
你想知道多少细节?
I didn't know how much detail you wanted to hear.
听到了 连Blossom都听到了 行啦
I hear you. Blossom hears you. We're good.
- 那么明天中午你就放假了? - 差不多
- So you'll be a free girl around noon? - Around then.
我就想知道
I just wanted to know because I to be thinking about you right at that moment
- 你哪一刻开始算放下重担了 - 很期待
- when the weight is lifting off your shoulders. - I'll be looking forward to it.
我去去就来 看看Kiki有没有把树莓蛋奶酥给烤上
I'll be right back. I'm going to see if Kiki put the raspberry soufflés in.
- 我爸最讨厌树莓了 - 他才没有
- Dad hates raspberries. - No, he doesn't.
对不起 以为他讨厌的
Oh, sorry, thought he did. Sorry.
- 怎么回事? - 我想让她承认分居的事实
- What is going on here? - I'm trying to get her to fess up to the separation.
我是说我! 难道我脸上写着寂寞两个大字?
No, me! Am I cloaked in loneliness or something?
这个礼拜所有人都在关心我的爱情生活
Everybody has been pestering me about my love life this week.
她不是想问你 而是想逃避我的问题
That was not about you. It was about evading my questions.
绝对是孙子兵法里面的"声东击西"
It's a classic Sun Tzu "Art of War" maneuver.
想打东边的敌人 就先攻击西边的人
If you're being attacked from the east, attack whoever's to your west,
你就是西边的人 我没看过孙子兵法 里面说的都是这类狗屁
and you were the west. I never read the book. It's full of crap like that.
那你别攻击她了 这样她也不会来烦我
Well, stop attacking her so she'll stop attacking me.
你那句"他在费城" 害得我功亏一篑
Well, you butted into my line of inquiry with your, "He's in Philadelphia" stuff.
- 眼看着她就要招供了 - 她没准备招供
- She was about ready to crack. - She was not ready to crack.
她会说"他在费城"
She was ready to say, "He's in Philadelphia."
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表