剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- 是墨西哥产的吗? - 什么是墨西哥的?
- Is it Mexican? - Is what Mexican?
- 巧克力 - 我怎么会知道?
- The chocolate. - How would I know?
包装上会写 你可以去看一下
It would say so on the wrapper. You could go look.
我会等你的
I'll wait.
还是把他带别家去吧
Take him somewhere else.
给我来个面包圈就行了 别忘了洒些糖霜
Oh, just bring me a doughnut, but put some sprinkles on it, okay?
你知道世界未解之谜之一是什么吗?
Do you know what one of life's great mysteries is?
就是星期五你来不来和我们一起吃晚饭
Whether or not you're going to be joining us for Friday night dinner.
既然你假装不知道"敬请回复"这个概念
And since you pretend to be ignorant of the concept of the RSVP even
虽然我知道你小时侯就教过你了
though I know it was taught to you as a child,
- 我只好打电♥话♥问你来不来 - 嗯...
I am reduced to calling and asking you, are you coming?
你的意思是 "嗯 是的 我会来"
Is that "uh huh, yes, I'm coming"
还是"嗯 你管你讲 我在看书"?
or "uh huh, I was reading while you were talking"?
妈妈 做好我要来的准备
Tell you what, Mom - plan on me coming,
如果我没能来 那么就大家每人多吃一点
and if I don't, then it'll just be a little more for everyone else.
Lorelai 你知道我们吃饭的规矩不是那样的
Lorelai, you know very well our dinners do not work like that.
我们是经过精心安排 采购和准备的
There is careful planning and shopping and preparation
每一餐都是这样 即使你认为那很简单很乏味
that goes into every meal no matter how boring and simple it may seem to you.
妈妈...
Oh, Mom...
嘿 你...
Hey, what...
- 把手♥机♥放下! - 糟糕 妈妈 这儿不准用手♥机♥
- Get off that phone! - Oh, shoot, Mom, there's no cell phones in here.
我待会再打给你 再见
I'll call you back later. Bye.
我需要你的时候总是找不到你
And when I need you - nowhere.
很明显 海明威通过杰克的性残障来控诉社会
It's obvious Hemingway is just using Jake's impotence to indict a society
因为这个社会剥削下层阶级 让他们在一战中打仗
which exploited its underclass to fight in the trenches of the first World War.
你的理论很有意思 Heather
Interesting theory, Heather.
大家还有别的意见吗?
What does everyone else think?
我不知道 我想 杰克的性残障是不是应该理解为
I don't know. I mean, isn't Jake's impotence more about
那一代人对爱的信仰缺失?
that generation's loss of faith in love?
拜托 这种说法彻底忽视了时代背景
Please. That grossly ignores the social context.
Rory是对的 这本书的主人公是 一个不能和自己心爱的女人睡觉的男人
Rory's right. The book's about a guy who can't sleep with the woman he loves.
- 这可不是Woody Guthrie的歌♥ - 但是...
- It's not some Woody Guthrie song. - But...
好 我们下次再讨论 Heather 今天时间到了
Okay, hold that thought, Heather. We're out of time.
我们星期四再继续讨论 下次见
Okay, everyone, we'll continue this Thursday. I'll see you all then.
- 谢谢你圆滑的补救 - 没关系
- Thanks for the save. - No problem.
Heather有时候会变得象 "全世界工人阶级联合起来"
Heather can get a little "workers of the world, unite" sometimes.
是的 我还从没碰到过一个人 这么喜欢用"资产阶级"这个词
Yeah, I've never actually met someone who likes the word bourgeois so much.
这个周末有什么安排?
So, what are you up to this weekend?
学习 睡觉 但愿如此 因为我宿舍很少清静
Oh, studying. Sleep, hopefully. A rarity in my dorm room.
- 是吗? 你会去吃饭吗? - 很规则
- Yeah? Do you eat? - Habitually.
去过"Pancia di Lucca"餐馆吗? 听说很不错
Ever been to Pancia di Lucca? I hear it's good.
没去过
No, I haven't.
- 我在想这个周末去吃 - 好 告诉我好不好
- I was thinking of going there this weekend. - Oh, cool. Tell me how it is.
好的 或者你可以跟我一起去
Okay, I will. Or, hey, you could come with me.
星期六我去不了 不过如果好的话 下次一起去行吗?
I can't this Saturday, but if it's good, maybe another time, okay?
当然行 下星期见
Sure, okay. So, see you next week.
再见 Trevor
Bye, Trevor.
你回家干什么?
Hey, what are you doing home?
看上去 如果你把衣服忘在洗衣机里 哪怕两分钟
Well, it seems that if you leave your laundry in the machine
就会有某些非常不耐烦的人过来
for even two minutes after it stops, some incredibly impatient person will come
把你干干净净的衣服扔掉
and take your nice clean clothes out and dump them.
- 扔到哪去? - 到处都是
- Where? - Anywhere.
地板上 另一台脏洗衣机上
The floor, the top of another dirty washing machine.
我的Belle & SebastianT恤 被扔在垃圾筒里
My Belle and Sebastian t-shirt was in the garbage.
现在 除了大量的阅读学习之外
So now, on top of a massive amount of reading and studying,
我还要把原本干净的衣服 重新再洗一遍
I get to rewash my formerly perfect clean clothes.
那样怎么行 我觉得你应该退学来表示抗♥议♥
Well, that's just wrong. I think you should quit school in protest.
好吧 既然你这么说
Okay, if you say so.
别吃 等等 那不是我们的
Oh, no, wait. That's not ours.
不是我们的? 什么意思? 那是谁的?
What do you mean it's not ours? Who's it for?
- 我有5分钟时间? 批萨在哪? - 那儿
- I've got five minutes. Where's the pizza? - There.
- 谢谢 嗨 Rory - 嗨 Lane
- Thanks. Hi, Rory. - Hey, Lane.
我妈妈订购了西半球所有的秋葵
My mom ordered all the okra in the Western Hemisphere.
- 她做了笔好买♥♥卖♥♥ 我快饿死了 - 慢慢咽
- She got a great deal and I'm starving to death. - Swallow.
要上教会大学 再加上我妈对网上订购的痴迷
Between Seventh Day Adventist college and my mom's new fascination
我的前景看上去十分惨淡
with ordering on the internet, my future looks very grim.
- 要喝点可乐吗? - 不用 没时间喝液体了
- You want a Coke? - No, no time for liquids.
我在四分钟之内要回家吃饭 能不能再要一片?
I have to be home for dinner in four minutes. Another piece, please?
太好了 你们看上去都很好 一切都好吗?
Great. Okay, this is good. You all look good. Things are good?
- 一切都... - 好了 我要走了 谢谢你们的批萨
- Things are... - Okay, gotta go. Thanks for the grub.
- 她回家的路上肯定得吐出来 - 我要把这些放进洗衣机里去
- She is so throwing up on the way home. - I'm gonna go put this stuff in the washer.
等一下 吃块批萨 再跟妈妈说说今天过得怎么样
Wait, have some pizza and tell Mama all about your day.
好吧 昨天Janet醒来后 Paris把她房♥间的门用椅子堵上了
Okay. Oh, yesterday Janet woke up to find that Paris had chaired her in her room.
干得好
Oh, nice.
过了一会 Janet从窗口爬出去之后
And then, later, when Janet had climbed out the window,
她用胶水把Paris胶枪的口封住了 还以颜色
she retaliated by gluing shut the opening of Paris' glue gun.
- 她还挺有技巧的嘛 - 这场战斗已经快失控了
- Wow, she went for the crafts. - This war is getting totally out of hand.
今天早上Paris把我的闹钟关掉了 因为她被Janet吵醒了
This morning Paris turned off my alarm because Janet woke her up.
我差点误了早餐 穿着睡衣和小兔拖鞋就冲进食堂了
I almost missed breakfast. I ran down to the dining hall in my pajamas
然后我就遇见了Marty
and bunny slippers, and of course I ran into Marty.
- 那个裸男 - 太丢脸了
- Naked guy. - It was totally humiliating.
丢脸是因为裸男很性感?
Humiliating 'cause naked guy's hot?
丢脸是因为我脚上穿着绒布小兔
It was humiliating because I had terrycloth rabbits on my feet.
就是说裸男不性感?
So naked guy's not hot?
裸男是Marty 不是那样的 他人很好
Naked guy is Marty, and it's not like that. He's sweet.
"人好"就是说他屁♥股♥不性感
Sweet means bad butt.
不是那个意思 "人好"就是"人好"
Sweet does not mean bad butt. Sweet means sweet.
可怜的裸男 他应该穿着衣服才对
Poor naked guy. He should've left his clothes on.
好了 别再讨论裸男了 我才刚认识Marty
Okay, you have got to stop talking about naked guy. I just met Marty.
好吧 如果不是他的话 是不是其他什么男生?
All right. If not him, are there any other guys on the horizon?
没有
Nope.
没有? 教授怎么样? 更加成熟 更加智慧
No? How about a professor - someone older, wiser,
- 穿棕色灯心绒裤 嘴里飘着酒气? - 对 是有那样一个教授
- with brown cords and whiskey breath? - Oh, well, yeah. There's one of those.
告诉我嘛 Rory
Come on, Rory.
有个男生约我周末一起试吃一家餐厅
Well, this guy asked me to go try this restaurant this weekend,
- 但是很随意的 - 那你跟他说什么?
- but it was a totally casual thing. - So what'd you tell him?
- 说我很忙 - 你不喜欢他吗?
- That I was busy. - You don't like him?
不 我挺喜欢他的 他挺聪明的
No, I like him fine. I mean, he's smart,
辩论的时候他站在我这边 长相也不错
and he takes my side in the debates, and he's decent to look at.
那你为什么拒绝他? 因为他衣服穿太多了?
So, why'd you say no? Too many clothes?
我不知道 他整天到哪都带着瓶水
I don't know. He... he carries a bottle of water around with him all the time.
- 就是很奇怪 - 没错 补充水分是件诡异的事
- That's just weird. - Right. Hydration. Very creepy.
而且他很保守正经 我不是很喜欢那种风格
And he's preppy, and I don't really like preppy.
另外 他明年要去巴赛罗那读书去了
Plus, he's gonna go study in Barcelona next year.
- 所以? - 所以这是浪费时间 我们不会有结果的
- So? - So it's a waste of time. It can't go anywhere.
- 你们可以是一起吃饭看电影 - 妈妈...
- It could go to dinner, maybe a movie. - Mom...
Rory 我知道你从来没有真正约会过
No, look, Rory, I know you've never really dated.
你在说什么? 我当然约会过
What are you talking about? I've dated.
- 你跟谁约会过? - Dean
- Who did you date? - Dean.
你们没有约会过 只是恋爱过
You and Dean did not date. You had a relationship.
- 好吧 Jess - 还是恋爱
- Well, Jess. - Was relationship number two.
好吧 也许我没约会过 但你也没有过
So maybe I've never dated, but you haven't either.
我约会过至少一次
I have dated at least once.
- 你和爸爸有了我 那也是恋爱 - 是的 但是...
- You had me with dad - relationship. - Yes, but...
Max - 恋爱 第二次和爸爸 - 还是恋爱
Max - relationship. Dad again - relationship.
好吧 我可能不是约会专家
Okay, fine, I may not be the world's best dater,
但是我至少约会过 你也该试试 毕竟你现在在读大学
but I do it and you should give it a shot. I mean, you're in college now.
在大学里不约会还能干什么?
What else is there to do in college but date?
我现在要去洗衣服了
I'm gonna go wash my clothes now.
等等 谈完啦?
Wait. Was that it?
我们的谈话就这样完了?
Is this conversation over?
是我赢了吗?
Sorry, did I win?
- 我想让你看看这个 - 爱尔兰城♥堡♥?
- Here, I wanted to show you this. - Castles of Ireland?
这里有个房♥间我一直想设计的
There is a room in here that I've always wanted to do.
在这儿
Here it is.
我太喜欢这个了 这堵墙是怎么处理的?
Oh, I love that. What is that wall treatment?
- 用了Anaglypta的墙纸 - 你在干什么?
- That's anaglypta wallpaper. - What are you doing?
我正在欣赏一张Anaglypta墙纸
I'm looking at anaglypta wallpaper.
你还搬了三张桌子来垫它?
And the other three tables are here for support?
嗯...我只是有很多书要看
Well, we just had a lot of books to go through.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表