剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- 你也来太好了 - Glenn 这是我妈妈
- Thank god you're here. - Glenn, this is my mom.
嗨 我是Lorelai 嘿 恭喜你成为
Hi, I'm Lorelai. Hey, congratulations on being student of the month
Grandville中学的每月之星
at Grandville Middle School.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 看起来你很想到海滩去 - 对 我很想
- You lookin' forward to the beach? - Yes, I am.
其实你不必那么快就穿成这样的
You know, you don't have to show up in what you're going to wear.
到那儿之后还可以换
They'll let you change when you get there.
我不觉得冷
I'm not cold.
不 你当然不觉得
No, of course not.
可以帮忙吗? 谢谢
Could you? Thanks.
- 那么 怎么是Paris在开车的? - 我们还得再讨论一次这个吗?
- So, how come Paris is driving? - Are we gonna go through this again?
我们之前好像没讨论过这个
I didn't know we'd already gone through it.
别人来开车的话我是不会坐上去的 行了吗?
I can't be in a car if anybody else is driving, okay?
如果我在车祸中死了 那也是死在我自己手里
If I die in a car crash, it's going to be at my own hand.
- 你好 Paris - 你好 Lorelai
- Hi, Paris. - Hi, Lorelai.
- 别靠近窗户 - 别靠近窗户
- No windows. - No windows.
哦 嘿 Glenn 你不介意Rory坐前面吧? 她会晕车
Oh, hey, Glenn, would you mind if Rory sits up front? She gets carsick.
哦 好的
Oh. Okay.
前面有气囊
Airbags.
- 好了 玩得开心点 安全驾驶啊 - 我们走了 为车祸祈祷吧
- Okay, have fun. Drive safely. - Let's go... and say a prayer for the road kill.
你真是一个疯子!
You're a lunatic!
嘿 我比MapQuest预计的早了三个小时啊
Hey, I shaved three hours off the MapQuest estimate.
你是不是应该说声"谢谢"呢? 谁是这里的服务员?
How about a "thank you" for that? Who's in charge here?
我想应该是那些穿着 粉红T恤和白短裤的人吧
I'm guessing pink shirts and white shorts?
看来我今天穿的衣服是正确的
I think my clothing choice has been vindicated.
夸张的打扮 渴望得到赞同 女孩子们会把你生吞活剥的
Swank attire and desperation for approval. The chicks are gonna eat you up.
这里挺暖和的 你感觉到了吗?
It is warm. Are you feeling the warmth?
我觉得自己开始融化了
I'm definitely starting to thaw.
- 请报上姓名 - 是"Billings"预订的
- Name, please. - It's under "Billings."
我们给你们安排了6号♥房♥
We have you girls in room 6.
6号♥房♥ 好的 你的名字是?
Room 6, okay. And what is your name?
Jack
Jack.
Jack 好的 Jack 你好 我是Paris 这是Andrew
Jack. Well, Jack, hello. I'm Paris, and this is Andrew.
我们只是想确定我们的房♥间是最好的
And we just want to make sure that we're getting your very best room.
其实9号♥房♥能看到更好的景色 它离制冰机也比较近
Actually, room 9 has a better view, and it's closer to the ice machine.
那我们就要它了 现在 谁能帮我们搬行李?
Let's go with 9. Now, who's gonna help with our bags?
好的 那边四个行李 Rory 你的书包?
Good. Okay, those four bags... Rory, your book bag?
好的
Sure.
- 我要去跑一下步 - 现在?
- I'm gonna go for a run. - Now?
只是围着这里跑一圈
Just a short one around the block.
她看起来蛮正常的 没想到还是会这么做
She looks so normal, and then that happens.
来吧
Come on.
Paris Geller 9号♥房♥间 记住了
Paris Geller, room 9. Remember that.
很多人在旅行的最后才给小费 这是不对的
See, a lot of people make the mistake of tipping at the end of a trip.
我总是边走边给小费
But I always tip as you go along.
那样的话 你就不容易受到性侵犯
That way, they never know when the honey pot dries up,
东西不会被偷 人也不会被绑♥架♥
and it keeps them from going through your stuff and robbing you blind.
Paris Geller 9号♥房♥间 记住了
Paris Geller, room 9. Remember that.
哦 天 看那儿 我们离海洋很近啊
Oh, man, look at that. We're right on the ocean.
Paris 看一下 它就在那儿
Paris, look at it. It's right there.
我看到了
I see it.
哦 嗨 我们在9号♥房♥
Oh, hey, we're in room 9.
随时保持床单干净 记得时常换毛巾
Feel free to keep the sheets clean and the towels coming.
好了... 挺好的
Okay... not bad.
嘿 你知道怎样可以更好吗?
Hey, you know what would be swell?
我们需要一台录像机 你能帮帮忙吗?
A VCR to go with that television set. You mind?
伙伴 你真能干... 我会在你的婚礼上给你敬酒的
You're aces, pal...really. I'm giving the toast at your wedding.
最起码这里没有什么怪味道
Well, at least it doesn't smell bad in here.
把你的床罩拿开 然后在床上滚一下
Pull your covers down and roll on the bed.
为什么?
Why?
Rory 我们要和另外四个女孩同住一室
We are sharing this room with four other girls, Rory.
外加一个10K金的芭比娃娃 我们要给自己的地盘划清楚界线
Plus 10K Barbie- we have to stake out our territory.
对 然后我们需要增加你的药量
Yes, and then we need to up your dosage.
看 如果有人进来 看见床上的凹痕 又或者是枕头上的一根头发...
Look, a person comes in, they see a dent in the bed, possibly a hair on the pillow...
你以为这个人是大卫卡罗素吗?
So the person's David Caruso?
他们会认为这张床已经有人睡了 他们会到长沙发或折叠床上睡
They'll figure that bed is taken. They will then move on to the couch or the rollaway.
- 真变♥态♥ - 那好 你自便吧
- That's insane. - Okay, suit yourself.
我为自己的愚蠢感到担忧
And I was worried I would I feel stupid.
是愚蠢 不过可以睡个好觉
Stupid but well rested.
我们得这样做多久啊?
How long do we have to do this?
我想应该可以了
I think we're good.
- 我现在感到很舒服 - 对 我也是
- I'm really comfortable right now. - Yeah, me, too.
听起来好像有更多人来了
Sounds like more are arriving.
- 你要去哪里? - 去看看热闹
- Where are you going? - To see what all the ruckus is about.
等等我 我喜欢热闹
Wait for me- I like ruckus.
天 那辆小车里塞满了人
Man, that's a lot of people stuck in that tiny car.
他们都应该戴兄弟会的帽子
They should all be wearing Shriner hats.
唔 真微妙
Hmm, that was subtle.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
就是
The Joanie loves Chachi moment.
- 他只是说了"嘿" - 我听到了
- He said "hey." - I heard.
- 我又回了他"嘿" - 是的
- I said "hey" back. - You did.
这只是出于礼貌
I was being polite.
在缅♥甸♥ 这样做你得和他结婚... 或者被残忍♥地处死
In Burma, you'd be married... or brutally killed.
我会让你后悔说这话的
I'm gonna go make your bed.
你不会的 天 我很渴
Don't you dare. Man, I'm thirsty.
能给我来杯乐啤露吗?
Root beer?
Paris 那个人不是这里的服务生
Paris, that guy doesn't work here.
他现在还不是 但看看他的杯子 很快就是了
Not yet. But look at that mug of his, it's only a matter of time.
- 我又睡过头了 - 我知道
- I overslept again. - I know.
- 为什么不叫醒我? - 我试过 但你咬我
- Why didn't you get me up? - I tried, and you bit me.
我没有咬你
I did not bite you.
我真的咬了你 真酷!
I did bite you -- cool!
这个 在冷掉之前把它吃了
Here, eat this before it gets cold.
你做了法式吐司?
You made French toast?
我跑完步后精力充沛 所以...
Well, I had a lot of energy after my run, so...
你去跑步了?
You went running?
我得等衣服变干 而且又读过报纸了
Well, I had to wait for the laundry to dry. And I had already read the papers.
你在我醒之前把一整天的事都做了
You had an entire day before I woke up.
你要熏肉吗?
Here, you want bacon?
你在跑步和做法式吐司之间 还抽空宰了一头猪?
You went out and slaughtered a pig between the running and the French toast?
对 顺便说说 整个臭氧层问题... 都搞定了
Yes, and by the way, that whole ozone-layer problem... taken care of.
你真是我的环保英雄
You're my Green Party hero.
- 给你 - 哦 不行
- Here. - Oh, no - can't.
我得去印刷厂拿小册子
I have to get to the printers and pick up the brochures
因为今天是邮寄日 你有透明小袋子吗?
because today is mailing day. But do you have a baggie?
- 有 给你 - 完美
- Yeah, here. - Perfect.
- 你在干什么 - 这是开车时的法式吐司吃法
- What are you doing? - This is French toast on the go.
那些在途中的司机最喜欢吃了
The other drivers on the road love it.
过来 我迟点给你打电♥话♥ 我们好好计划一下周末
Come here. I'll call you later. We'll plan our weekend.
嘿 Lorelai 等一下
Hey, Lorelai, hold on a second.
- 给你 - 一把钥匙
- Here. - A key.
对 这个公♥寓♥的钥匙
Yeah, it's a key to the apartment.
哦... 好
Oh... good.
你想让我给什么人开门吗?
Do you want me to let someone in?
不 这只是备份钥匙
No, it's just an extra key.
我想 你知道的 如果你要过来
I thought, you know, if you were coming over
而我又很晚回来 你就不必在走廊里等
and I was running late this way you didn't have to wait in the hallway.
又或者是你提着东西
Or if you were carrying something,
没办法等我开门... 有了它 一切都搞定
and you couldn't wait for me to get to the door... this way, you're all set.
好... 好的 很有道理
Okay... good. Makes sense.
对 这只是出于实际考虑 不是什么大事
Yeah, it's just a practical thing. It's not a big deal.
- 哦 好的 - 或者你可以不要它
- Oh, good. - Or you don't have to take it.
- 不 我会收下 - 我知道这是怎么一回事
- No, I'll take it. - I mean, I know how it is.
你的钥匙扣上已经有了自己的钥匙
You've got your keys on your ring just so,
突然间你又得多套一把 这好像挺多余的
and then you put in a new one- it throws off the whole balance.
- 这个 如果你觉得... - 你还是留着它吧
- Well, if you think... - Or you can keep it.
- 你确定吗? - 如果你愿意的话
- You sure? - If you want.
- 我两边都行 - 我无所谓
- I can go either way. - It's fine with me.
- 那么 哪一边? - 随便
- Well, which way? - Either way.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表