剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
后来他就睡着了 我担心要是把他弄醒
and then he fell asleep, and I worried if I woke him up,
他又会开始嚎啕大哭
the screaming would start again.
你居然把小Davey滚到床底去了
I can't believe you rolled little Davey under the bed.
- Davey? - 是的 Davey Sookie的宝贝儿子
- Davey? - Yes, Davey, Sookie's baby.
这是他的名字? 我一直叫他Truman
Is that his name? I've been calling him Truman.
- 为什么? - 我以为这才是他的名字
- Why? - I thought that's what his name was.
你怎么会想到Truman的?
Where'd you get Truman from?
我不知道 我听错了 行吗?
I don't know, I heard it wrong, okay?
你认为他会因此讨厌我吗?
Do you think he's gonna hold this against me?
怎么 把他滚到床底的男人? 不 我想你没事
What, the man that rolled him under the bed? No, I think you're good.
哦 天哪 他真的在睡觉 他看起来真安静
Oh, man, he really is sleeping. He looks so peaceful.
看到没? 我逗他开心了
See? I made him happy.
我们得把床抬起来 把他抱出来
We need to lift this bed and get him up.
- 你在干吗? - 脱衬衫
- What are you doing? - Taking off my shirt.
"把床抬起来 把他抱出来" 这句话的哪部分让你理解为
What part of "lift the bed and get him out" translates to
- 要脱衬衫? - 这衬衫很贵
- you taking off your shirt? - This is an expensive shirt.
不 不 不 我不要和光膀子的你一起抬床
No, no, no. I'm not lifting the bed with a naked you.
我又不脱裤子
I wasn't going to take off my pants.
- 穿上衬衫 - 会起褶皱的
- Leave the shirt on. - It will wrinkle.
至少不会像Sookie回到家发现 Truman在床底那样皱
Not as much as it will if Sookie comes home and finds Truman
现在 你把这里抬起来 我抱他出来
under the bed. Now, Lift up here, and I'll get him out.
我一个人抬不了 你疯了吗?
I can't hold this by myself. Are you crazy?
好 你拿好 准备好了?
Okay, you hold that. Are you ready?
没有!
No!
嗨 嗨 Davey 我找到你了
Hey. Hey, Davey. I gotcha.
- 你软绵绵的 对吗? 是哦 - 他怎么样?
- You're snoozy, huh? Yeah. - How is he?
他没事 他没事
He's just fine. He's just fine.
好了
There you go.
稍微踢一踢脚 等妈妈回来
Just kick back, wait 'til Mommy gets home.
现在告诉我究竟是怎么一回事
Now please tell me what is going on here.
- 没什么 - 你怎么会来看孩子?
- Nothing. - Why are you babysitting?
- 我... - 你讨厌宝宝
- I... - You hate babies.
也不是
Not really.
你从没看过孩子
You do not babysit ever.
而现在你穿着你的超低腰牛仔裤
And yet here you are wearing your super-low-cut jeans
在这编宝宝游戏 我想知道为什么
making up baby games, and I want to know why.
我讨厌Tobin! 他是个装模作样的小马屁精
I hate Tobin! He's a sniveling little sycophantic tushie kisser,
- 我讨厌他! - Michel!
- and I hate him! - Michel!
我侵入我生活的每一方面
He weasels his way into every area of my life.
独♥立♥旅馆被烧毁的唯一幸事
The only good thing about the Independence Inn burning down
就是Tobin的离开 但现在 他又回来了
was that Tobin was gone, but yet, here he is, back.
- 他就像只猫 - 什么猫?
- He's like the cat. - What cat?
总是在第二天回来的猫
The one that came back the very next day.
你以为他走了 可是这猫还会回来
You thought he was a goner, but the cat came back.
他就不能离远点
He just wouldn't stay away.
Michel 你不需要嫉妒Tobin
Michel, you do not have to be jealous of Tobin.
他想取代我
He wants to replace me.
- 取代你做什么? - 取代我的一切
- As what? - As everything.
他想取代我生活的一切
He wants to replace me in my entire life.
他会一直为此铺路 直到有一天你发现
He's going to keep worming his way in until you no longer find any reason
- 你不再需要我在身边 - 你真傻
- to have me around. - You're being silly.
他就快成功了
He's going to succeed.
尽管我有着一切的经验 法律文件 以及相关的经历
It doesn't matter that I have all the experience and the credentials and the history
去经营这家旅馆 但是他喜欢宝宝 他抱着宝宝
to run this inn. He likes the baby. He holds the baby.
他不会把宝宝滚到床底去...他赢了!
He doesn't roll the baby under the bed - he wins!
哦 他没有赢什么
Oh, he does not win.
Michel 这只是你的胡思乱想
Michel, this rivalry is in your head.
- 是吗? - 是的
- It is, huh? - Yes.
那么你们没有喜欢Tobin多过我吗?
So you do not like Tobin better than me?
不 我们喜欢Tobin
No. We like Tobin.
但我们爱你
We're addicted to you.
- 真的? - 真的
- You are? - Yes.
我们邀请你加入我们的Dragonfly旅馆了 不是吗?
We asked you to come with us to the Dragonfly, didn't we?
我们爱你 Michel 只要你离小Davey远远的
We love you, Michel, and as long as you stay far, far away from little Davey,
我们会继续爱你的
we will continue loving you.
- 我做得到 - 很好
- I can do that. - Good.
好了 再等一下
Okay, hold on.
嗯... 你觉得怎么样?
And... what do you think?
糟透了
It stinks.
这只是顶报纸做的帽子 不需要引导流行趋势
Well, it's a newspaper hat. It's not supposed to spark a trend.
好了
There.
- 你怎么做到的? - 玛莎·斯图尔特教的
- How'd you do that? - Martha Stewart.
玛莎·斯图尔特有专门
Martha Stewart actually did a segment on
教你怎样用报纸做帽子?
how to make a hat out of newspaper?
- 是的 - 哦 看起来不错
- Yes. - Oh. Well, it looks nice.
嗷! 这算什么? 经学术认可的折磨吗?
Aah! What is this? Academically approved torture?
给自己做帽子...那是上报的方法吗?
Make your own hat - that's how you get on the paper?
这到底是为什么?
'Cause that has what to do with anything?
- 放松 Glenn - 这是传统
- Relax, Glenn. - It's tradition.
这不是传统 这是欺辱
It's not tradition. It's hazing.
他们干吗不干脆把我们 光着拷在路灯上 身上挂块牌子
Why don't they just handcuff us naked to a streetlamp wearing a sign
上面写 "如果你喜欢无偏见的记者 请按喇叭"?
that says, "honk if you like unbiased journalism"?
我不做了 他们不能强迫我
I'm not doing it. They can't make me.
你不戴帽子就不能上报
You don't wear the hat, you're not getting on the paper.
再给我张报纸
I need another sheet.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
今晚象征着新旧成员的融合
tonight represents a melding of the old and the new.
仅在今晚 区分2组人马将十分容易
For one night, identifying the two groups will be easy.
老组员是那些疯了似的东奔西跑
The old will be the ones running around frantically
为日报新闻找寻最新消息的人
trying to get out the latest issue of the Daily News,
新人则是戴着愚蠢帽子的人
and the new will be the ones in the stupid hats.
这是一个广受喜爱的传统之夜 今晚
It's a much-beloved tradition that for one night, all night,
你们将戴着自己制♥作♥的帽子 一边等待成为我们的一员
you don a hat of your own making, wait on members of the paper
一边观察《耶鲁每日新闻》的内部工作
while observing the inner working of the Yale Daily News.
今晚有很多天才新人齐聚这里
There's a lot of new, fresh talent sitting in this room tonight.
Rory Gilmore 一位不易妥协的 正直评论家 笔风犀利
Rory Gilmore, an unflinchingly honest reviewer who shows no mercy,
但其报道独具隐晦的才智
but a great deal of dark wit in her pieces.
Paris Geller 其对Asher Fleming教授的专访
Paris Geller, whose interview with Professor Asher Fleming
是我读过的最亲切又具有启迪作用的
was the most intimate and revealing portrait of a complicated man
复杂人物肖像描写
that I have ever read.
Glenn Babble 他对美国家庭的漫画解说
Glenn Babble, whose cartoon commentaries on the American family
说明他从未享受过生活中的任何一天
prove that he was never hugged a day in his life.
这里的工作艰辛异常 但这是一种荣誉
It's hard work being here, but it's an honor.
你们是在和优之又优的一群人合作
You're working with the best of the best.
从这里 你们能走进<纽♥约♥时♥报♥> 走进<华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥>
From here, you can go to the New York Times, the Washington Post.
你们甚至可以像<耶鲁每日新闻>的 创始者一样的实现你们自己的理想
You can even sell out your ideals completely like the cofounders
他们创办了<时代>杂♥志♥
of the Daily News did when they started Time magazine,
现在基本演变成了一份过度宣传 广♥告♥泛滥的插图杂♥志♥
which has basically become an overhyped, illustrated birdcage liner.
我称之为"读者文摘"专用的文章
News for the "Reader's Digest" bunch, I call it.
"只需给出要点"的杂♥志♥ 摆出一幅真正新闻之出路的姿态
The "just give us the gist of it" magazine masquerading as a real news outlet.
我的意思是 面对现实吧 倘若不是因为世界上遍布的等候室
I mean, let's face it - if it weren't for waiting rooms all over the world,
<时代>杂♥志♥是不会有人读的... 根本不会有人读
there'd be absolutely no need for Time magazine... at all.
我讨厌<时代>杂♥志♥! Cheryl 给我茶!
I hate Time magazine! Cheryl, I need tea!
你还没告诉我你对我的文章的看法
You know, you never told me what you thought of my article.
什么文章?
What article?
Asher Fleming教授的专访 你读过了吗?
My interview with Asher Fleming. Did you read it?
我浏览了一遍
I skimmed it.
我在我们的房♥间里放了一份复印件 明天可以给你
I have a copy in our room. I can give it to you tomorrow.
你是好记者 我相信肯定写得很好
You're a good writer. I'm sure it's good.
是没错 但我还是希望你能读一遍
Yeah, but still, I'd like you to read it.
我相信你的意见 希望能和你探讨一下
I trust your opinion, and I'd like to be able to discuss it with you.
听着 我们现在应该负责定晚餐 所以...
Look, we're supposed to be taking dinner orders, so...
喂?
Hello?
戴帽子的时候不准打电♥话♥!
No phone calls while you're wearing the hat!
等一下
Hold on.
- 我去去就回 - 你去哪儿?
- I will be right back. - Where are you going?
戴着帽子的时候是不能离开的
You're not supposed to leave while you're wearing the hat.
我去去就回
I will be right back.
幸好高中生活已经 把我的自尊全都击毁了
It's a good thing high school had already beaten all the self-esteem out of me.
你怎么能在看电影的时候一直说话?
How could you talk through an entire movie?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表