剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
没什么别的事嘛
Well, nothing else was happening.
一整部电影都在你面前上演啊
An entire movie was happening.
人们穿着各式服装 还有马
There were people in costumes and horses.
- 你看到马了吗? - 看到了
- Did you see the horses? - I did see the horses.
我以为你喜欢马的
I thought you liked horses.
我是喜欢马 但他们从不让马开口讲话
I do like horses, but they never let them talk.
因为那不是关于会说话的马的电影
That's because this wasn't a talking-horse movie.
- 要不要来点红酒? - 哦 我不确定
- You want some wine? - Oh, I don't know.
- 你在质疑我看电影的习惯 - 我不是在质疑你的习惯
- You're vibing my movie-watching habits. - I am not vibing your habits.
我只是说坐在我们前面的摔角大个子
I'm merely saying that the large man in a wife beater
邀我去大厅讨论你的观影习惯
sitting in front of us invited me into the lobby to discuss your habits,
要是我接受了他的好心邀请
and had I accepted his charming invitation,
- 我现在可能就在做牵引术了 - 哦 得了吧
- I might be in traction right now. - Oh, please.
你完全可以扳倒他 你很灵活
You could totally have outrun him. You're spry.
谢谢
Thank you.
那个 这儿就是你家
So, this is your place.
没错
This is it.
有趣 非常 非常有趣
Interesting. Very, very interesting.
那么 结论是?
So, what's the verdict?
你是个有条不紊的人
You're not a tchotchke guy.
是的 我不喜欢东西摆得杂乱无章
Yeah, I don't like too many objects around that have no obvious purpose.
杂乱无章的意义在于使你开心
The purpose of tchotchkes is to make you happy.
能让你微笑
They make you smile.
让房♥间看起来既有趣又奇特
They make a room seem fun and whimsical.
为了让房♥间看起来既有趣又奇特 我每个礼拜都会请小丑来表演一次
I invite a clown over once a week to make the room feel fun and whimsical,
所以我觉得我的公♥寓♥没什么问题
so I feel all set in that department.
- 你记得你说过养了条狗 - 是的
- I thought you said you had a dog. - I do.
- 它在哪儿? - 在那儿
- Where is he? - Over there.
呃 它很可爱...并且很安静
Oh. He's cute... and very still.
是的 它是最好的
Yeah, he's the best.
- 他叫什么名字? - Cyrus
- What is his name? - Cyrus.
Cyrus 当然 对狗而言再适合不过了
Cyrus, sure. Perfect name for a dog.
Cyrus 你好 Cyrus
Cyrus. Hi, Cyrus.
- 它有在呼吸吗? - 是的
Is he breathing?
Cyrus是由新精舍僧侣群驯养的 (新精舍僧侣群 西方最优秀的驯犬师)
Cyrus was actually trained by the monks of New Skete.
它非常有礼貌 一小时内就能驯好
He's incredibly well-behaved. He was housebroken in an hour.
看到送信人它会轻吠2声 其他人则会轻吠3声
He has a two-bark minimum for delivery guys, three for everybody else,
最棒的是它做那些普通的
but the best thing about him is he doesn't do any of the standard
"坐下卧倒"的口令 我教会它很特别的口令
"sit and lie down" commands. I taught him very special commands
- 只有我的狗才知道 - 例如?
- that only my dog could know. - Like what?
例如... 往左挪一点
Like... a little to the left.
得了吧
Shut up.
Cyrus 往左挪一点
Cyrus, a little to the left.
这有什么用?
What the hell's that good for?
那教它"坐下"又有什么用?
Well, what the hell is "sit" good for?
当它坐下时 会得到一块饼干
When you sit, you get a cookie.
当它往左挪一点
When you move a little to the left,
它会得到一种满足感 知道自己在做些什么
you get the satisfaction of knowing you are doing something,
而不是为了根狗骨头去卖♥♥弄
but you are not pandering for a dog bone.
它会往右挪一点吗?
Can he move a little to the right?
不 还不会 我们只是先学会往左挪一点直到撞墙
No, not yet. We just do a little to the left until he hits the wall,
然后我就就把它转过来
and then I turn him around.
你和你的狗都怪异极了
You and your dog are extremely weird.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
谢谢你才是
Thank you.
我不确定我们给那里蹲着的Cyrus 做了很好的榜样
I'm not sure we're setting such a good example for Cyrus over there.
哦 我想你是对的
Oh, you might be right.
Cyrus...
Cyrus...
好吧
Okay.
明白了
That one, I get.
每个礼拜你都要跟我争论
Every week, you argue with me.
但是 Doyle 这是篇完美的稿子
But Doyle, it's a perfectly good article.
我们这里不需要"完美"
We don't do "perfectly good" here.
你要"完美"就去哈佛
You want to do "perfectly good," go to Harvard.
混♥蛋♥
Jackass.
你能用这把他打死吗?
Can you beat him to death with that?
我看够呛 这是软饮
I don't think so. It's soft serve.
我给你买♥♥了冰激凌
I got your ice cream.
这是什么?
What is this?
- 草莓味冰激凌 - 这里面有草莓
- Strawberry ice cream. - It has strawberries in it.
我都不知道该怎么回答你
I don't even know how to respond to that.
我要的是淋了草莓汁的冰激凌 而不是里面有草莓颗粒
I wanted plain strawberry ice cream without chunks of strawberries in it.
- 这里面有草莓颗粒 - 我只看到一颗
- This has chunks. - I see one.
我吃不了这个 把它拿走
I can't eat this. Take it away.
你还要我给你买♥♥点其他的什么吗?
Would you like me to get you something else?
不用了 算了
No, just forget it.
算了 拿回来
Fine. Bring it back.
- 你没事吧 Doyle? - 没事 我能有什么事?
- Are you okay, Doyle? - Yes. Why wouldn't I be?
我不知道 你今晚看起来有点心不在焉
I don't know. You just seem a little bit annoyed tonight.
我得在报纸内版填掉一大块儿新闻
I have an issue to put out with a big hole on the back page
就因为我的主笔今晚要固执己见!
because my editorial writers chose to be unopinionated today!
就这些?
And that's it?
我没得到《时代》杂♥志♥ 驻耶鲁特派记者的工作
And I got rejected for a job as Yale's stringer to Time magazine.
啊 难怪
Ah, so, that explains it.
这是我职业生涯的一大失败 你知道的
This is a major blow to my career, you know.
你才20岁
You're twenty.
这些阴影是挥之不去的 Rory 前一天你还感觉良好
These things can follow you, Rory. One day you're feeling good,
你是金发男孩儿 第二天你就成了Schleprock
you're the fair-haired boy, and the next day you're Schleprock.
你才不是Schleprock Doyle.
You're not Schleprock, Doyle.
你和我爸爸去说吧
Tell that to my dad.
我只想告诉你这有多么的不公平
Okay, I just have to say how amazingly unfair it is
我的脑中一直有根橡皮筋绷着 而Paris却被保释了 (意指Paris开溜了)
that I have a rubber band working its way into my brain, and Paris gets to bail.
- Paris不在这? - 不 不在
- Paris isn't here? - No, she isn't.
你不知道她走了?
You didn't know she left?
不 我只知道她家里有点事
No, I knew that there was this thing with her family,
她很担心
that she was really concerned about.
你看到她接电♥话♥了 她阿姨病了
Well, you know she got that call, and her aunt is sick,
我听到她说去医院什么的
and I heard her say something about going to the hospital
我想她可能去探病了
so I think that's where she went.
好吧 她一回来就叫她来找我
All right. Well, come get me the minute she gets back.
好的
I will.
嘿 你这有时尚杂♥志♥吗?
Hey, do you have a Cosmo lying around?
我想看看刚才燃烧掉多少卡路里
'Cause I wanna see how many calories I just burned off.
我看过了 55卡路里
I've looked. It's 55.
哦 不 肯定不止55
Oh, no, it's way more than 55.
我知道55卡路里是多少 我说老兄 刚才绝对不止55卡路里
I know what 55 is, and that, my friend, was not 55.
谢谢
Thanks.
你冷吗? 我可以把温度调高点
Are you cold? I could turn up the heat.
哦 拜托了 我不吹牛了
Oh, please, enough with the bragging.
你...好吗?
So, you're good?
我很好 我今晚入睡时会是一个很幸福的人
I'm good. I'm gonna fall asleep extremely happy tonight.
- 你好 - 你也好
- Hi. - Hi back.
你要不要快点来上♥床♥陪我?
Are you thinking about joining me back here anytime soon?
陪你...
Joining you...
- 这个... - Jason?
- Well... - Jason?
好吧 记住 你喜欢我有点怪癖
Okay, just remember, you like that I have little quirks.
这才是真实的我
They're what make me me.
你不是要穿我的裙子吧?
You're not gonna ask to wear my dress, are you?
不 我只是在想你介不介意
No. I was just wondering if you wouldn't mind
今晚睡在客房♥
sleeping in the guest room tonight.
呃...
Well...
这倒是意料之外的
didn't see that one coming.
我是极度轻度睡眠者 我有慢性失眠症
I am the world's lightest sleeper. I have chronic insomnia,
我就是...会像个疯子似的翻来覆去
so I just, I toss and I turn like a crazy person,
我没法儿和别人睡同一张床
and I can't sleep in the same bed with another person.
- 你说认真的吗? - 是的
- You're serious? - Yeah.
你想我去客房♥睡?
You want me to go in the guest room?
客房♥很精美
It's a really nice room.
我♥干♥脆还是走吧?
You know, why don't I just go?
哦 不 不 不 别这样 我发誓 我希望你留下来
Oh, no, no, no, please, I swear, I want you to stay.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表