剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
嘿 是Luke
Hey, it's Luke.
真不想这样打扰你
I'm sorry to be calling you like this,
如果你收到这条留言 能不能
but I was wondering if, when you get this message,
来载我一程
you could come pick me up 'cause I need a ride.
我在利奇菲尔德 Mason和Pine的交叉路口
I'm in Litchfield, the corner of Mason and Pine.
很大的白色建筑 外面有警♥察♥标志 很好认
It's a big, white building. You'll recognize it by the police sign outside
因为 该死的 我在监狱里
because, oh, hell, I'm in jail.
唉 终于说出来了 说来话长 来了再细说
Okay, there I said it. Long story. I'll tell you when you get here.
谢谢…
Thanks...
还有 如果你过来
if you come. Oh, one more thing.
再借我一点钱 300块
I need to borrow a little money- 300 bucks.
暂时的
It's just a loan, and,
因为 该死的 我需要保释金
oh, hell, it's for my bail.
马上就挂了! 别急!
I'm gettin' off now! Relax!
你们俩真的很登对
I think the two of you would make a great couple.
- 不可能 - 为什么?
- No way. - Why not?
我可养不起你
You're way too high maintenance for me.
大家都在谈论那个吻
The whole place was buzzing about the kiss.
连双胞胎都嫉妒了
Even the twins were jealous.
不可思议 真受宠若惊
Super, great. Love to hear that.
谁还要? 都要? 好 马上回来
Who needs more? Everybody? Good. I'll be right back.
Paris 普林斯顿那男人怎样了
So, Paris, how's the Princeton man?
我和Jaime分手了
Jaime and I broke up.
Paris正和另一个人交往
Paris has a different man now.
- 真的? - 一个教授
- You do? - I'm dating a professor.
- 在职的? - 很多年前了
- Tenured? - Ages ago.
哇 他很有钱吧 安娜-妮可?
Well, Anna Nicole, look at you.
他很聪明 是个作家 很出众 帅气
He's brilliant, a writer, very distinguished, handsome.
- 是很帅吧? - 帅? 确实 很帅
- Don't you think he's handsome? - Handsome? Sure, very handsome.
他是真男人 太有魅力了
He's a real man. He's just so amazing.
我也不敢相信我们竟然在一起了
I still can't believe that we're together, you know?
这次的酒更烈一些
I made them a little stronger this time.
别连杯子都喝醉了
Oh, cool, it will be fun to watch the cups dissolve.
Paris捕获了一个老家伙
Paris bagged herself an older man.
我喜欢老家伙 他们总带你去最好的餐厅
Oh, I love older men. They take you to the best restaurants.
他这周去丹佛参加讨论会了
He went to a conference in Denver this week.
他人很好 也很高兴我能来佛罗里达
He was so nice, you know- really excited about me coming to Florida.
他觉得我应该和同龄人一起玩
He thinks it's a good idea to hang out with people my own age.
我原希望他能带我去丹佛 但是
I kind of hoped that he would invite me to go to Denver with him but,
- 他没有 - 他得工作 Paris
- you know, he didn't. - He had to work, Paris.
- 也可能是看腻我了 - 不会的
- I know, or he's sick of me. - No.
可能他想抛弃我
Maybe he's going to dump me.
他还给你买♥♥珠宝吗?
Does he still buy you jewelry?
他从没给我买♥♥过
He's never bought me jewelry.
从没? 他有钱没?
He hasn't? How much money does he have?
- Asher并不富有 - 不富?
- Asher isn't rich. - Not rich?
越来越诡异了
Oh, curiouser and curiouser.
你想太多了 他希望你过得开心点
You're just being paranoid. He wants you to have fun.
关心你的人才会这么做
And someone who wants you to have fun is someone who cares about you...
是你们俩 因为我看到两个你在转
both of you because there are two of you, and they're spinning.
真是好酒
Good punch.
千万别让我靠近窗户
Just keep me away from any windows, please.
你和你男友怎么了?
Whatever happened to that boyfriend of yours?
谁 Jess?
Who, Jess?
- 不是 - 喔 Dean
- No. - Oh, Dean.
对 Dean
Dean, that's it.
Dean怎么样? 天 他可真帅
How's Dean? God, he was gorgeous.
- 他很好 - 仍然很帅?
- He's fine. - Is he still gorgeous?
是的 当然是
Oh, yes. Definitely, yes.
你们没在一起?
You two aren't together?
没有 他都结婚了
No, actually he's married.
- 什么? - 怎么会这样?
- What? - Why?
他认识了Lindsay 就结婚了
Well, he met Lindsay, and they got married.
她很漂亮 金发碧眼 很高 美♥腿♥
She's pretty, blond, tall, leggy.
就是那种天生尤物
Oh, good, just what the world needs -- another one of those.
- 人也很好 - 预言…
- She's nice, too. - Prediction...
- 她能通灵 - 什么时候开始的?
- She's psychic. - Since when?
六个月前开始的 他们不会长久
Since about six months ago. I think it's not gonna last.
两个19岁结婚的人不会长久 这预言说得真有意思
Two married 19-year-olds won't make it- boy, that's a risky bet.
原因是他太爱你了
I think it's not gonna last because he was way too in love with you.
不会的 我们已经分手很久了
No. But we've been broken up for a long time.
但他眼里只有你 那种深情 意味深长 发自内心的眼神
But he only had eyes for you, girlfriend- a deep, long, soulful Rory-eyes.
早就没了
No, not anymore.
你们不说话了?
You don't talk at all anymore?
不 仍然说 还是朋友
No, we still talk. We're still friends.
你们确实是 电♥话♥聊友
Yes, you are. Cell phone friends.
你把前男友的电♥话♥记在手♥机♥里了?
You have your ex-boyfriend's number in your cell phone?
是朋友
I told you we were friends.
初恋是难忘的
First loves are very intense.
我妈仍爱着她的初恋
My mom's still in love with her first love.
她一次又一次地说给老爸听…
She tells my father that over and over and...
喔 我不小心拨了他的电♥话♥
Oops, I think I just dialed his number.
- Madeline 不是吧! - 天啊 铃♥声♥响了!
- Madeline, no! - Oh, my God, it's ringing!
- 挂掉! - 是语♥音♥信箱
- Hang up! - It's his voice mail.
- 声音真性感 - 挂掉 Madeline!
- Oh, sexy voice. - Hang up, Madeline !
好像…哔过了
Oops, I think it's gonna... it beeped.
说点什么
Talk.
Dean 你好
Dean, hi.
我是Rory 原没想打扰你 可现在正春假
It's Rory. I'm sorry to call you like this, but we're on spring break...
你应该记得Madeline和Louise吧 她们真是魔鬼
And, I don't know if you remember Madeline and Louise, but they're evil,
刚在讨论你呢
and we were just talking about you.
嗨 你好吗?
Hi. How are you?
我要挂了 再见 抱歉 再见
I'm gonna hang up now, so bye. Sorry, good-bye.
我要杀了你们! 天啊 真想杀了你们
I'm going to kill you! Oh, my God, I'm so gonna kill you!
要好好整死你们
It's going to be bad and death-like, and...
我得去走走 这酒如其名的烈
I'm gonna go for a walk because this punch is starting to live up to its name.
我也去
I'll go with you.
别跑了 一会还要回来宰你们
Don't move because I'm going to come back to kill you.
我们不会跑的
We'll be here.
那儿 我的车
There- my truck.
Luke 你不用告诉我发生了什么
You know, Luke, you don't have to tell me what happened unless you want to.
我发誓不会再问你的
But I promise I won't ask you about it again...
不管是现世还是来生
ever... in this lifetime or the next.
我只会告诉Shirley Maclanine
You know, I'll just tell Shirley MacLaine,
"听着 别管闲事 Shirl 如果Luke想让我知道"
"Hey, look, back off, Shirl. If Luke had wanted me to know,
"前世他就告诉我了 而我不想…"
he would have told me back in my other lifetime, and I certainly don't expect-"
我想知道这是谁的袜子
I wanted to see who owned the socks.
那知道了?
And did you?
差不多
I think so.
今晚我就觉得
I just had a feeling tonight.
Nicole 有点鬼鬼祟祟的
Nicole was kind of vague on her plans, so...
我告诉她我去餐馆了 然后我开车过来
I told her I'd stay at the diner. And then I drove up here,
停在这儿 等着 然后这辆车停过来
and I parked, and I waited. And then this car pulled up,
她和他一起下车
and she got out with him.
进去了 我看着他们进去的
And, they went inside, and I watched them go.
你确定是他的袜子?
And you're sure he's the owner of the socks?
我没问他 但肯定是
Well, I didn't ask him, but he's the owner of the socks.
即使不是 看这样子也没什么好事
And if he isn't, the picture's still not looking very good.
这点我同意
I agree with you there.
我坐在这看他们走进去
Anyway, I sat here and watched them go inside.
我脑子乱七八糟
I had all these thoughts rolling around in my head.
她怎么能这样
I mean, how could she do this, you know?
就在那 我们的家里 我是说
In there- in our house. I mean, I...
那还有我亲自组装的书架
I put bookshelves up in there.
如果我说他不会用你的书架 会不会让你好受些
If it makes you feel any better, I don't think he's using your bookshelves.
我突然就疯狂起来 失去理智
I suddenly just got so mad, you know, I lost it.
我得做点什么 就走到他车前
I had to do something, so I got out and marched up to his car,
- 踢他的车 - 你踢了他的车?
- and I kicked it. - You kicked his car?
很用力 踢了很久
Oh, hey, I kicked it hard and over and over and over again.
你打败了他的车
Oh, you beat up his car.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表