剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
这个像... 天哪!
This looks like -- what a shock --
又一个没头没尾的法律文件
another incoherent legal document.
递给我
Hand it to me.
房♥屋保险条例
House insurance policy."
递给我
Hand it to me.
妈妈 说真的 除了递东西 我还会干别的
You know, Mom, seriously, I can do more than just hand you stuff.
没关系 我分好类了
That's all right. I have a system.
有关系 你觉得我不会按你的分类走
Yes. You don't think I can work within the system,
我可以! 我绝对依样画葫芦
but I can! I have no plans to overthrow the system.
教我怎么分吧 教我!
Just teach me the system. Teach it!
给我递文件就好了
Just hand me some papers.
Emily 打扰一下
Emily, excuse me.
我们已经清好二楼了 现在要去清三楼
We finished cataloging the second floor, and we're about to move to the third.
很好 Geogia
That's fine, Georgia.
还用泡沫塑料裹好了那些玻璃棒
And we have bubble-wrapped those bar glasses.
你想把它们放哪儿?
Where do you want us to put them?
连同烛台一起放进我车的后备箱
In the trunk of my car, along with the candlesticks.
- 钥匙在门厅了 - 好的
- My keys are in the foyer. - All right.
- 怎么一回事儿啊? - 我在准备葬礼
- What was that about? - I'm preparing for the funeral.
藏玻璃棒也算准备葬礼?
Stashing bar glasses is preparing for the funeral?
那些玻璃棒应该世代相传
Those bar glasses are supposed to stay in the family.
传给我们 再传到你
They go to us, then to you.
问题就在于 每当你♥爸♥的某个亲戚来访
However, every time a certain relative of your father's comes to visit,
就有东西不翼而飞
things tend to disappear.
爸爸有个Winona亲戚?酷!是谁啊?
Dad's got a Winona in the family? How cool. Who is it?
他堂姐Marilyn
His cousin Marilyn.
她分批偷了五年玻璃棒了
She has been systematically pilfering those bar glasses for the last five years.
真的?
Really.
除此 去年复活节 我发现她窥视那些烛台
Plus, I saw her eyeing the candlesticks last Easter,
我怎么都得防住她
and I'll be damned if I let her get them.
烦心事真多
So much to do.
我有没有跟你提过那个殡葬要求文件?
Did I tell you about the burial-slash-cremation clause?
现在都随便你瞎编了
Now you're just making stuff up.
我们将给你祖母穿戴一新
Your grandmother is to have an open-casket ceremony,
开着棺进行葬礼
displayed in all her glory,
然后再火化 并将骨灰一分为二...
then is to be cremated and have her ashes divided in two --
一半陪同他丈夫葬入祖坟
half to be buried with her husband in the family crypt,
另一半装进骨灰缸 放在咱家壁炉上
and the other half to be put in an urn and placed on our mantelpiece.
半个祖母将永远在壁炉上
Half of Gran is going to be on your mantel forever.
盯着我 挑剔我 反对我
Staring at me, judging me, disapproving of me.
这么看来 咱家留了她上半身
So apparently, it's the top half.
我刚知道的时候 差点儿得血栓 但还是接受了
When I first found out, I almost had a coronary, but I've accepted it.
从今往后 变成三口之家了
From now on, it's going to be a 3-person household --
你♥爸♥ 我 还有她的骨灰缸
your father, me, and her urn.
太诡异了 我对祖母的了解少之甚少
You know, it's so weird. I know so little about Gran.
比如说 她娘家姓啥?
I mean, like, what was her maiden name?
Gilmore
Gilmore.
- 不 她的娘家姓 - Gilmore
- No, no, her maiden name. - Gilmore.
啊 你是说...
Wait. You're not saying...
她和Charles是堂兄妹
She and Charles were second cousins.
噁! 啥?!
Ew! What?!
噢 别一惊一诈的
Oh, don't act so scandalized.
名门保持血统纯正很常见
It was not at all uncommon for prominent families to keep the bloodlines closed.
保持血统纯正?
Keeping the bloodlines closed.
- 我们能这么叫吗? - 那你怎么叫?
- Is that what we're calling it? - Well, what would you call it?
噢 我不懂 万一有天 咱家出现那种
Oh, I don't know. How about "Good morning, Appalachia,
"嘿 我妹妹超Q 就是多长了副脚趾头"的情况
I got a mighty cute sister and an extra set of toes."
没人多长了脚趾
No one has any extra toes.
我长了可弯曲的大拇指
I have a double-jointed thumb.
不错嘛 刚好用来给我递文件
Remarkable. Use it to hand me some more papers, please.
对不起 可我不明白 为啥人人能接受啊
I'm sorry, but I don't understand how everyone was so okay with this.
就好比 他们能说
I mean, what, did they just go,
"看他俩多登对啊 长得跟一个人似的"吗?
"What a cute couple. They look so much alike."
妈妈?
Mom?
这个是写给你♥爸♥的
This is to your father.
她写给你♥爸♥的信的复写本
It's a carbon copy of a letter she sent to your father.
挺好
That's nice.
亲爱的Richard 今晚 我怀着沉重的心情
My Dearest Richard, It is with heavy heart
提笔给你写信
that I write you this letter tonight,
我真的不能袖手旁观 眼睁睁看你犯错
but I cannot stand by and let you make a terrible mistake.
直到今天 我还在 思考 希冀 祈祷着
Until now, I had thought, hoped, prayed
你我最终能达成共识
that you would come to the same conclusion that I have.
可是你没有 因而 作为你的母亲
But you have not, and therefore, I feel it is my duty as your mother
我有责任求你三思 你即将到来的婚姻
to beg you to reconsider your impending marriage.
我坚信Emily与某人是天作之合
I'm sure that Emily is a very suitable woman for someone,
可那人不是你
but not for you.
她不会使你幸福的
She will not be able to make you happy.
她不具备Gilmore家的精神和气质
She does not have the Gilmore stamina or spark.
她做不了Gilmore家的媳妇
She is simply not a Gilmore.
当然了 你又不是他的直系亲属
Well, sure, 'cause you weren't directly related to him.
我不知道你为什么 和Pennilyn Lott分手
I don't know the circumstances surrounding your breakup with Pennilyn Lott,
但我相信她比Emily更适合你
but it is still my belief that she is much better suited for you than Emily.
我知道跟你说这个不逢时
I know that the timing of this is particularly awkward,
因为你明天就要结婚了!
since you are to be married tomorrow.
不会吧!
No way!
但是你的幸福对我来说 比什么都重要
But your happiness is too important to me,
管它什么逢不逢时
so timing be damned.
她唆使爸爸在圣坛下抛弃你
She wanted Dad to leave you at the altar.
她求他在圣坛下抛弃我!
She begged him to leave me at the altar!
她不但写信求他 还保留了复写件!
She begged him in writing, and then she saved the carbons!
主啊 给我看看
Holy moly. Can I see that?
难以置信
I can't believe this.
我在她家的地下室里 灰头土脸
I'm standing here in her basement, covered in dust.
帮她打理后事
I'm organizing her estate and cataloging her things.
我还煲了几天电♥话♥
I've been on the phone for days,
就为一切如她所愿
trying to make sure that everything was exactly the way she wanted it,
而她从来就没想接纳我!
and all this time, she never even wanted me in her family!
哇 她还用了很多感叹号♥
Man, she sure used a lot of exclamation points.
那好
Well, fine.
就这样吧 我不管了
That's just fine, because I am done.
不管了?
Done?
管它什么计划 奔波 联络
I'm done planning and running around and calling people.
再也不想和她有任何瓜葛
I'm done with anything having to do with that woman.
可是爸爸...
But Dad…
为打高尔夫忽略我闺蜜的葬礼 这就是你♥爸♥的作风!
Skipped my best friend's funeral to golf -- that's what your dad did!
妈妈 我们还是得计划葬礼
Mom, we have to plan this funeral.
找个盒子 把她一装完事儿!
Find a box, throw her in, we're done!
妈妈
Mom.
或者 将那把老骨头丢到沟里
Better yet, throw the old harpy's carcass in a ditch!
喂狼獾!
Let a wolverine eat her.
行 不过 要想在沟边 找到狼獾 也得计划
Okay, but, see, finding a wolverine near a ditch -- that takes planning.
随你怎么办! 我要去喝一杯 你要吗?
Do whatever you want! I'm going to have a drink. Would you like a drink?
我做不来 妈妈! 我不知道你怎么分类的!
I can't do it, Mom! I don't know the system!
- 帐户信息? - 递给我
- Bank info? - Hand it to me.
我真无法相信
I cannot believe that story.
是真的 格林兄弟在的话
Yeah, well, trust me, the brothers Grimm
都会说"不可能!"了
were over in the corner, yelling, "No way!"
- 她就这么走了? - 是啊
- And she just walked out? - Yep.
- 珠宝估价? - 递给我
- Jewelry appraisal? - Hand it to me.
你干脆直接告诉我放哪儿
Why don't you just tell me where to put it?
不行 我都分类了
No, because I have a system.
那封信太可怕了
That letter sounds awful.
- 确实 - 还很残酷
- It was. - And really cruel.
太残酷了 难道祖母不知道
So cruel -- so completely cruel that I'm kind of wondering
可能有天会被妈妈发现
if Gran didn't know Mom was gonna find it.
别 你把她说得太小心眼儿了
Stop. It's too mean.
我可不想遗传这种小心眼儿
I don't wanna think that there's that meanness in my genes.
我才不要
I don't wanna inherit something like that.
谁知道我们从她哪儿遗传了啥呢
Yeah, well, who knows what we've inherited from that woman.
- 最近数过你的脚趾头没? - 啥意思?
- Count your toes lately? - What are you talking about?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表