剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Okay, my mistake.
好 现在 拿好它
Okay, now. Hold it.
噢 好了 它看起来怎么样?
Oh, okay, how does it look?
挺喜气 挺卡哇伊
Festive and femme.
是啊 而且完全是白费工夫
Yes, and completely ineffective.
也许还得贴一层
Maybe it just needs another layer.
没错 还得是玻璃做的
Yes, of glass.
不错 有为我们遮风挡寒的了
Nice. Something to protect us from freezer burn.
过来帮帮忙啊
Come over here and help us.
我不帮你们在窗户上贴芭比邦迪
I'm not going to help you Barbie Band-aid our window.
但我会帮你叫个最棒的窗户维修工
I will, however, help you to call one of the many extremely qualified window repairmen
我已经帮你在电♥话♥簿上 把他们的名字圈出来了
that I've circled for you in the phone book.
嘿 如果咱们在Luke来之前就把窗户修好
Hey, if we fix the window before Luke comes over,
他会觉得很伤心的 你希望他那样吗?
he will have his feelings hurt. Do you want that?
- 电♥话♥簿在厨房♥的桌子上 - 你要去哪儿?
- Phone book's on the kitchen table. - Where are you going?
我出去走走 买♥♥个丹麦酥 逛逛书店
I'm going to take a walk, get a Danish, hit the bookstore,
- 午饭我回来吃 - 好吧
- and I'll be back for lunch. - Okay.
咱们是不是应该再贴层锡箔纸
Maybe if we add a layer of tinfoil.
嘿 专业的窗户维修工正开车过来
Hey, professional window guys are driving by,
到时候会指着窗户大笑 我想让你有点心理准备
pointing and laughing. I just thought you should know.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯 那个...我今天要出去办点事 你需要点什么吗?
So, listen, I have some errands to run today. Do you need anything?
不 没什么需要的
No, I'm fine.
好吧 我很可能要去Elm
Okay. I'll probably be heading down Elm.
哇奥 那条街不错哦
Well, that's a good street.
是 啊
Yes, it is.
如果你有什么事希望我去Elm帮你做
If there is anything you'd want me to do on Elm,
或者希望我去见什么人 我能...
or anyone you wanted me to see, I could...
嗯
That's okay.
她跟你说了些什么吗?
Has she said anything to you?
没 但是她想
No, but she's wanted to.
那你怎么知道的?
How can you tell?
母亲的直觉
Let's just say it's a mom thing.
嗯...
Yeah, well...
好吧 也许明天吧
Okay, well maybe tomorrow then.
- 你好 - 这真是场灾难!
- Hello? - It's a complete disaster!
- 我的存在? - 地球不是围着你转的 Lorelai
- My existence? - Not everything is about you, Lorelai.
噢 对不起
Oh, sorry.
珍稀手稿拍卖♥♥会就在今晚
The rare manuscripts acquisition fundraiser is tonight
我们却还不能凑够人数 我还缺4个
and we still haven't filled our table. I'm four people short.
Burle一家去新罕布♥什♥尔州看女儿了
The Burles are going to visit their daughter in New Hampshire.
那他们简直可以去死了 不是吗?
Well then they can just go straight to hell, then, can't they?
妈 我已经说过我会去的
Mom, I already said I'd go.
但我们仍然有一半桌子是空着的
But we still have a half empty table.
也好 少点人 少吵两句
Well, fewer people to fight over the centerpiece.
住口 这不是在开玩笑
Stop it. This is not funny.
Loretta Bobbins总是最积极出席的
The last person who didn't fill her table was Loretta Bobbins.
你还记得Loretta Bobbins吗?
Do you remember Loretta Bobbins?
- 不记得 - 那就对了!
- No. - Exactly!
要是凑不齐一桌人 以后就再没机会参加了
Once you do not fill your table, you do not get another table to fill.
- 然后就被免去资格了 - 妈 不会这样的啦
- You are off the list. - Mom, that's not gonna happen to you.
- 你说你会来的 - 我去的啊
- You said you would come. - I am coming.
你还要带个人来
And you're bringing someone.
我从没说我要带人来
I never said I was bringing someone.
- 我现在叫你带 - 妈 今晚时间很紧啊
- I'm telling you to now. - Mom, it's tonight.
我需要你带个人来 Lorelai
I need you to bring someone, Lorelai.
- 但我? - Loretta Bobbins Lorelai
- But I? - Loretta Bobbins, Lorelai.
好啦 Dartmore一家正想方设法 说服Bitty
All right, the Dartmores are trying to change Bitty's viewing.
他们会马上回电
They'll call back in a minute.
他们欠咱们的 Richard 提醒一下 他们欠咱们的
They owe us, Richard. Remind them that they owe us.
好吧 咱们今晚6:00准时见
All right. I'll see you tonight at six o'clock sharp
还有 别穿连裤丝♥袜♥
and don't wear those pantyhose with the seams up the back.
那让你看起来像个十足的舞♥女♥
You look like ten cents a dance.
Richard 我需要来杯"螺丝起子"
Richard, I need a gimlet.
我们点燃篝火后 跳舞的就入场
After we light the bonfire, the dancers should come through.
好的 Kirk
Okay, Kirk.
他们将环绕露台 爵士手 爵士手
They'll circle the gazebo. Jazz hands, jazz hands, jazz hands.
然后换火棍手们登场
Then out come the flaming batons.
听起来不错 Kirk
That sounds good, Kirk.
你把我忽略啦?
Are you ignoring me?
自从你会走路开始 Kirk
Since you were old enough to walk, Kirk.
- 你觉得怎么样? - 我觉得不错
- What do you think? - I think it's good.
是不是绿宝石太多了?
Is there too much turquoise?
咋会这么想呢? 绿宝石永不过时
Are you kidding? Turquoise is timeless.
你们在干嘛?
What are you doing?
噢 嘿 Luke 你还记得我朋友Carrie 对吧?
Oh, hey, Luke. You remember my friend Carrie, right?
噢 是呀 嘿Carrie
Oh, yeah. Hey, Carrie.
嗨 猛♥男♥ 很高兴见到你 最近去体育场露天看台了吗?
Hi, Butch, good to see you. Been under any bleachers lately?
没 我没有
No, I haven't.
- 那是什么? - 是棵"耳坠树"
- What is that? - It's an earring tree.
- 这是干嘛的呀? - 把耳坠挂在上面
- And what is it for? - You hang earrings on it.
把它们放这儿干嘛?
And what is it doing here?
我想我可以把我的耳坠摆些出来
I thought I'd put some of my earrings out,
看看是不是能卖♥♥些给镇上的爱美人士
you know, and see if I could sell some to the good people of Stars Hollow.
- 不行 - 为什么?
- No. - Why?
- 它们很好看的 - 这儿是餐馆
- They're cute. - This is a diner.
- 大家来这儿用餐 不是购物 - 但现在可以一举两得
- People come here to eat, not shop. - But now they can do both.
嘿 Liz我能和你谈一下吗?
Hey, Liz, can I talk to you for a moment?
Liz 你希望我替你跟他'聊聊"吗?
Liz, you want me to negotiate with him for you?
不 她不需要 Carrie 谢谢你的好意 Liz 可以吗?
No, she doesn't, Carrie. Thanks for the offer. Liz, please?
当然可以 亲爱的老弟
Sure, my brother.
你干嘛这么紧张啊?
Why are you so stressed about this?
Liz 你还记得 你决定做那些陶罐吗?
Liz, do you remember when you decided to make those ceramic pots?
没法烧制?
Without a kiln?
- 结果怎么样呢? - 很糟
- And how did that go? - Pretty bad.
你难过了一个月 你把头发都剪了
You were depressed for a month, you cut all your hair,
- 你把衣服都扔了... - 我记得那痛苦的时光
- you threw out all your clothes... - I remember the bad times.
你把这些耳坠都摆在我的柜台上 然后又无人问津?
You put those earring out on my counter and nobody buys them?
它们在集市上卖♥♥得很火
They sell great at the fairs.
我相信 但这儿可不是 文艺复活节集市
I'm sure they do, but this is not a renaissance fair.
四下瞧瞧 在这儿大家都有自己的事情
Look around. Everybody here has a life.
没人会买♥♥他们 拜托 赶快...
No one's gonna buy them. Please, just...
噢 看看这个 噢 简直太漂亮啦!
Oh, look at this. Oh, these are so cute!
- Luke 你在卖♥♥这些东西吗? - 他当然在卖♥♥啦
- Luke, are you selling these? - He sure is.
- 我要买♥♥这对 - 不好意思 我想要这对
- I'll take 'em. - Excuse me, I wanted those.
绿宝石? 就配你那张脸吗?
Turquoise? With your complexion?
当然是给Lulu的 她长得多迷人啊
They're for Lulu. She's a sweetheart.
她有耳洞吗?
Does she have pierced ears?
我问问看
I can check.
Joe 你注意过我女朋友的耳垂吗?
Joe, have you ever noticed my girlfriend's lobes?
什么?
What?
好啦 谢谢你们二位的捧场
Okay, thank you both for the show of support.
你们的情意我们心领了 但你们没必要这么做
It's very kind but you don't have to do this.
做什么?
Do what?
假装你们很喜欢它们 因为它们是Liz做的
Pretend that you like them because Liz made them.
- 谁在装啦? - 就是 它们漂亮极了
- Who's pretending? - Yeah, they're phat.
- 它们的质量不过关 - 不 它们不会
- They're gonna fall apart. - No they're not.
它们会让大家的耳朵发绿 然后都被送医院
They're gonna make people's ears green and send them to the hospital.
你可不能这么给我打广♥告♥
You cannot design my ad campaign.
- Liz! - 你需要小憩一下 Jack
- Liz! - You need to nap, Jack.
我很高兴 他们很高兴 大家都很高兴
I'm cool, they're cool, everybody's cool.
- 松手 Kirk! - 哎哟! 她抽我!
- Stop, Kirk! - Ouch! She slapped me!
- 谁见证她抽我了? - 好啦 你们俩都别争啦
- Who saw her slap me? - Okay, relax you two.
你们要什么我都能满足!
I can make you whatever you want!
我要这对浅莲红的 我想要这对紫的...
I want these ones in fuchsia pink. I want these in purple...
嗨 我要一个大杯的咖啡和 樱桃丹麦酥 谢谢
Hi, I'd like a large coffee and a cherry Danish, please.
我走了
I'm leaving.
- 往后拖点 Roger - 啥?
- A little farther back. Roger. - What?
把它往后面拖点 Roger
It's gotta go back farther. Roger.
我听不见你说啥
I can't hear you.
对着你的步话机说 Roger
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表