剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Yeah, no traffic.
是吗?
No?
那太...进来吧
Well, that's very... Come in.
遇到交通堵塞了吗?
Did you hit much traffic?
没有 路上很畅通
Um...no. No traffic at all.
那好 堵在路上一个小时 会毁了一天好心情
Well, good. Nothing like an hour stuck in traffic to ruin your complete day.
要把外套挂起来么?
Should I take your coats?
不用了 我们放这里就好
That's okay. We can just put them here.
那行
All right.
你们早到了 所以我还没有准备好 不过...
Well, you're early, so I'm not quite organized yet, but...
- 一起喝点什么? - 好
- shall we have some drinks? - Okay.
嗯
All right.
没冰块了 我们要冰块么?
There's no ice. Do we need ice?
当然要
Of course we need ice.
厨房♥里面有 我去拿
There's some in the kitchen. I'll go get it.
好
Okay.
他看着没生气
He doesn't seem mad.
看你怎么定义"生气"了
All depends on which definition of "mad" you're going with.
妈...
Mom...
Lorelai Rory 你们来早了
Lorelai. Rory. You're early.
是的 一路通畅 所以...
Yeah, we didn't hit any traffic, so...
很高兴看到你们
Well, it's nice to see you.
你去哪儿了?
Where were you?
- 什么时候? - 刚才
- When? - Just now.
我去了趟商店
Oh, well, I had to run out to the store.
去买♥♥什么?
To get what?
他们卖♥♥完了
They were out.
Emily...姑娘们来早了
Emily... the girls are early.
我看到了 那是冰块吗?
I see that. Is that ice?
是的 需要用来调酒的
Yes. We need it to make the drinks.
啊 糟糕
Oh, shoot.
下次应该把桶拎到厨房♥里面去
You should take the bucket into the kitchen the next time.
嗯 明智之举
Yes, that would've been the smart thing to do.
我在调酒
Well, I was making drinks.
Rory 学校怎么样?
So, Rory, how is school?
很好 我的论文拿了个"A"
It's fine. I just got an "A" on a paper.
棒极了
Oh, well, that's wonderful.
妈 你准备把那包放下的吧?
You gonna let go of that purse, Mom?
什么?
What?
你手一直紧紧夹着那包
Well, you're holding pretty tightly to your purse there.
看着像是某人的Tante Flickman
You look like someone's Tante Flickman.
噢 那我...这样好了
Oh, well, I just...there.
- 噢 - 是新的
- Okay. - It's new.
- 包包? - 嗯 是新的 在磨合呢
- The purse? - Yes, it's new. I'm trying to break it in.
当然 否则 你会起水泡的...
Sure. Otherwise, you'd get blisters.
饮料好了
Well, here we are.
- Lorelai - 谢谢
- Lorelai. - Thank you.
Rory的苏打水
And soda for Rory.
Emily?
Emily?
很好
Well, good.
那...干杯
Uh, so...Cheers.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
Rory 学校怎么样?
So, Rory, how's school?
很好 我的论文拿了个"A"
Fine. I just got an "A" on a... paper.
她跟你说了交通状况没?
Has she told you about the traffic?
晚饭好了
Dinner's ready.
是吗?
It is?
才七点
It's only just 7:00 now.
对不起 您想什么时候吃晚饭? 您没跟我交代过 所以...
Oh, I'm sorry. What time did you want dinner? You didn't tell me, so...
没关系 我们现在开饭吧
You know what? It's all right. We'll just eat now.
- 现在? - 好的
- Now? - Okay.
- 那我们的... - 带着饮料上桌就好
- But what do we do with our... - Just take your drinks to the table.
- 带着饮料去... - 我带鸡尾酒餐巾纸过去
- Take our drinks to the... - Oh, I'll grab the cocktail napkins.
但是...妈 你把包包忘这里了
But... Mom, you left your purse.
对噢
Oh, yes.
妈
Mom.
- 什么? - 我开玩笑的 妈
- What? - I was just kidding, Mom.
嘿 你啊
Oh, you.
下次他们问起学校或者路况 就喝一口
Okay, so every time they ask you about school or traffic, just do a shot.
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚甜点吃什么?
So, what's for dessert?
今天没甜点
We're not having dessert.
- 没有? - 我在减肥
- We're not? - I'm on a diet.
美国人太胖了
Americans are extremely fat.
我想还是用"丰满"比较妥当
I think they prefer Rubenesque.
外婆 你不胖的
You're not fat, Grandma.
谢谢你 Lorelai
Well, thank you, Lorelai.
她差点就说对了
She was close.
那 既然今天没甜点 我们就走吧?
Well, okay. If we're not having dessert, then?we should go?
- 好的 - 下周五见了
- All right. - See you next Friday
- 感谢到来 - 感谢请我们过来
- Thank you for coming. - Oh. Thank you for having us.
等一下 Gordons一家上周给了 我们很好吃的巧克力
Oh, wait. The Gordons' gave us some wonderful chocolate last week.
是从比利时带回来的 你可以带点走
They brought it back from Belgium. You can take it with you.
没关系 妈 不用了
No, Mom, that's okay. We're fine.
是上等的巧克力呢 Lorelai
These are really good chocolates, Lorelai.
相信一定是的 爸
I'm sure they are, Dad.
- 找到了吗 Emily? - 外公 我们可以下次来拿
- Did you find them, Emily? - Grandpa, we can just get them next time.
那怎么行 你们可以在回去路上吃的 Emily?
Oh, nonsense. You can eat them on the way home. Emily?
找到了
Here they are. I've got them.
这袋给你 这袋给你 好好享受
One for you and one for you. Enjoy.
会的
We will.
好了 我们走了 晚安 做个好梦
Okay... we're leaving now. Have a good evening and get some sleep.
好的
All right.
晚安
Good night.
- 到底怎么回事啊? - 我不知道
- What the hell was that? - I don't know.
Jack Nicholson和Angelina Jolie 用两包礼物把我们赶出来了
Jack Nicholson and Angelina Jolie just kicked us out with parting gifts.
外带甜点
Dessert to go.
虽然周五晚饭提前结束 加上外卖♥♥甜点
As much as the thought of an early end to Friday night dinner
非常吸引我 但是也很诡异
and dessert for the road appeals to me, that was just weird.
- 她做了个锡纸的天鹅 - 那些饮料怎么回事?
- She made a tin-foil swan. - What was up with the drinks
她对晚饭完全不知情 她到底打哪儿来?
and the dinner she knew nothing about, and where was she coming from, anyhow?
我不知道
I don't know.
- 她还得"去趟商店" 什么时候这样过? - 我不知道
- She had to "run to the store." Since when? - I don't know.
还什么都没买♥♥到就回来了 还有包包 你注意到那个包包了没?
And she came back with nothing. Ooh, and the purse. Did you notice the purse?
据说人老了以后就会有变化的 我没想到一个礼拜之内就有了变化
They say people change as they get older. I just didn't think it was all in one week.
一定有问题
There is something wrong here.
为什么我妈的车停这里?
Why is my mother's car here?
她很匆忙?
She was in a hurry?
我妈从不会把车停到车道上的
My mother never parks her car in the driveway,
因为她的车会漏油 滴在混凝土上弄出印记
because the car might drip oil and make a spot on the concrete,
然后世界末日来临
and then life as we know it would end.
你干嘛?
What are you doing?
- 看看她车里有什么 - 为什么?
- Just seeing what's in her car. - Why?
因为 我不知道 只觉得有什么事情发生了
Because -- I don't know. I just feel like something's up.
- 她来了 - 谁?
- She's coming. - Who?
我妈 快
Mom. Hurry.
你干嘛? 穿着好鞋呢 好鞋 好鞋啊
What are you doing? Good shoes, good shoes, good shoes.
- 她走了 去哪里? - 我不知道
- She's leaving. Where's she going? - I don't know.
她带着干洗的衣服 离开家 开车走了?
She left her house with dry cleaning, and she drove off?
她去见朋友吗?
She was meeting friends?
- 今晚? 吃好晚饭后? - 也许?
- Tonight? After dinner? - Maybe?
对不起 我大概是疯了 不过...
I'm sorry. This might be crazy, but...
我妈是不是今晚不住这儿了?
is my mom not staying here tonight?
嗯...
Well...
超赞!太棒了!
Great gig! Awesome gig!
你的喘气声都在节奏上也 哥们
You're starting to wheeze on the beat, dude.
我一直在练习的
I've been practicing.
我有感觉 我们已经上升到一个新高度了
Man, I am feeling it. We have hit the next level.
- 是噢? - 听听观众的反应就知道
- We have, haven't we? - You heard the crowd.
哥们 干嘛脱衣服?
Dude, what was with the shirt raise?
当我这么演出的时候 容不下衣服了
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表