剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Rory did come out and she was a beautiful debutante -- the hit of the night.
她表现得超完美 我们带她退到后台 又再出场了一次
She did so well, we had her go back in and come out again.
- Floyd 等等 - 爸 有必要的话我会堵住门的
- Floyd, wait. - Dad, I will block the door if I have to.
- 我建议你别这么做 儿子 - 发生什么事了?
- I wouldn't suggest you do that, son. - What is going on?
- 我该去拿我的皮包了 - Carol 别啊
- I should get my purse. - Carol, no.
- 抱歉 Emily 恕我无礼 但我们得走了 - 妈 留下
- Excuse us, Emily. This is rude, but we have to go. - Mom, stay.
- 太晚了Jason - 发生什么事了? Richard?
- It's too late, Jason. - What's going on? Richard?
我为今晚这样的结局而致歉
I apologize, for how this ended.
我们并非没有准备好战斗 我们已经资本化了
We are not unprepared for a fight. We are capitalized.
你只不过是把你的养老金 作为贷款的抵押了 Richard
Only because you put your pension up as collateral on all your loans, Richard.
- 你怎么会... - 这是个小圈子 我们的圈子
- How did you... - It's a small community, our community.
那会危及你的养老金 Richard 太不计后果了
Endangering your pension, Richard -- it's reckless.
你请了哪个私♥人♥侦♥探♥调查我? 我猜是Paluso?
Which PI did you have on me? Paluso, I assume?
他是最棒的 无所不能
He's the best. He gets everything.
- 这也使我发现了你女儿在与我儿子约会 - 那不可能
- It's how I found out your daughter is dating my son. - That's not true.
抱歉泄露了你的秘密 儿子
Sorry we spoiled your secret, son.
我们会送自己出门的 走吧 Carol
We'll see ourselves out. Come on, Carol.
爸 等等!
Dad, wait!
Richard Emily 这事不会发生的
Richard, Emily, this isn't gonna happen, period.
我很快就能解决 并且会对咱们有利 失陪 爸!
It will resolve quickly and in our favor. Excuse me. Dad!
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你是自己开车来的吧?
You brought your own car, didn't you?
你用不着留下 可以走了
You don't need to stay. You can go.
我被困住了
I'm blocked in.
Richard 你有权利生气
Richard, you have every right to be angry.
说的真对 在我自家被如此羞辱?!
Oh, you're damn right I do. To be humiliated like this in my own house?!
- 这太不理智了 - 你怎么就没料到这一切?
- It was unconscionable. - Why didn't you see this coming?
你也了解他 Richard 他不会露出尾巴的
You know him, Richard. He doesn't show his hand.
在高尔夫球场他甜言蜜语的 想尽办法 得以被邀请来这晚餐
He sweet-talked us on the golf course, got himself invited to dinner.
- 他是个反♥社♥会♥的人! - 告诉我如果你做了 任何不合法的事
- The man is a sociopath! - Tell me if you've done anything -- anything illegal.
没有 Richard 我向你发誓 没有
Nothing, Richard, I swear to you -- nothing.
- 和Alex的午餐? - 社交性质的 我们是朋友
- The lunch with Alex? - Social -- we're friends.
- 我凭什么相信你? - 因为我没有蠢到
- Why should I believe you? - Because I'm not stupid enough
去做不合法的事 或认为 可以通过你得到什么不合法的东西
to do anything illegal or think that I could get anything illegal by you.
我确实扩大了客户圈 Richard 但从没越过界 从来没有
I do push boundaries, Richard, but I never cross them -- ever.
你和我女儿约会多久了?
How long have you been seeing my daughter?
- 五个月 - 你欺骗了我五个月
- Five months. - For five months you've been lying to me.
是的 但没有恶意 只是时间的问题
Yes, but it was a white lie. It was a timing issue.
那会使你我之间的关系更为复杂
It would have complicated our relationship, yours and mine,
而且我们也不知道能谈多久 所以我们选择了这条路
and we didn't know if it would last, so we took a path.
一条错误的路 对此我也很抱歉
It was the wrong path, and I am sorry about that, too.
- 你要抱歉的多着呢 - 是的
- You've got a lot to be sorry about. - I do.
我可恶的父亲
My damned father.
我应该料到的 我了解他 却总是低估了他
I should have seen this coming. As well as I know him, I keep underestimating him.
我们都该预料到的
We both should have seen this coming.
- 我有办法解决 - 什么办法?
- I can make this go away. - How?
这是虚张声势 你了解我父亲
It's a bluff. You know my father.
他讨厌花钱请律师 而起诉我们可要用掉他不少
He hates giving money to lawyers, and this action is gonna cost him big.
- 说的没错 - 所以我们要反诉他
- That is true. - So we will counter sue.
- 这是不当之诉 我们要让他付出代价 - 有这可能
- It's a wrongful lawsuit. We will make him pay. - Possibly.
我会竭尽全力赢回你的信任 Richard
And I will do anything to win back your trust, Richard.
你一直待我很好 拜托... 让我试试
You have been so good to me. Please... let me try.
好吧 我相信你
You've got my trust.
搞定他
Go get him.
谢谢你 Richard
Thank you, Richard.
谢谢 还有 我打算去练下高尔夫
Thank you. And also, I'm gonna work on my golf game --
好上个水准 免得再丢你的脸
get it up to snuff so I stop embarrassing you around the greens.
去吧
Yeah, do that.
多谢 Richard
Thank you, Richard.
我那特大瓶的伏特加 举世无双的
I have a gigantic bottle of vodka at my place -- the largest bottle of vodka known to man.
- 那你喝什么? - 杜松子酒
- But what will you drink? - Gin.
走吧
Let's go.
蛋
Eggs.
必须找到那些蛋
Gotta get the eggs.
蛋
Eggs.
明天就是花展了 明天就是花展 可我怎么也找不到最后12个蛋
Flower show's tomorrow. Flower show's tomorrow, and I can't find the last twelve eggs.
我让Taylor失望了
I let Taylor down.
他就像我父亲一样
He's like a father to me.
- 我想他就是我父亲 - 他不是你父亲
- I think he is my father. - He's not your father.
不 我爸是我爸
No, my father's my father,
也就是说Taylor是我的裁缝
which means Taylor's my tailor.
- 我想知道他给裤子缝边要多少钱 - 他不是你的裁缝
- I wonder how much he charges to hem pants. - He's not your tailor.
我让他失望了! 我让Taylor失望了
I let him down! I let Taylor down.
我让整个镇子失望了
I let the whole town down.
他不会再喜欢我了
He won't like me anymore.
- 这是什么? - 最后12个蛋
- What's this? - It's the last twelve eggs.
- 最后... - 你把它们藏在了很怪异的地方
- The last... - You picked some screwy places to hide them.
- 不要再那么做了 - 最后12个?
- Don't do that again. - The last twelve?
告诉Taylor是你找到的 做一回英雄
Tell Taylor you found them. Be the hero.
谢谢 谢谢!
Thank you. Thank you!
我爱你 Luke Danes! 我爱你!
I love you, Luke Danes! I love you!
我太蠢了
I'm stupid.
我爱你! 我爱Luke Danes!
I love you! I love Luke Danes!
爱 爱!
Love, love!
- 下车 - 干嘛? 去哪?
- Hey. Come on. - What? Where?
我要和你谈谈 快下车
I want to talk to you. Come on.
我有试着打你手♥机♥
I've been trying to call your cell.
- 我没开机 - 对不起 我真的很抱歉
- I didn't have it on. - I'm sorry, okay? I'm really sorry.
- 抱歉什么? - 我在你宿舍像个混♥蛋♥似得乱吼
- About what? - I was a jerk at your dorm. I yelled.
- 你没乱吼 - 我当时心烦意乱的 真不该那么做
- You didn't yell. - I got upset, and I shouldn't have.
不 Dean 我才是混♥蛋♥ 喋喋不休劝你回学校
No, Dean, I'm the jerk. Hounding you about school like that --
我错了 这是你的生活 该由你自己决定
it all came out wrong. It's your life. It's your decision.
- 不 我不该那样中伤你 - 是我活该
- No, I shouldn't have sniped like that. - I deserved it.
- 你在担心我 - 我希望你好 我以为学校就是答案
- You were concerned. - I want the best for you, and I think school is it.
我还是那么想的 但不由我来决定 我只是不想你就这么定下来
I still think that, but it's not up to me. I just don't want you to settle.
我知道
Yeah, I know you don't.
有时似乎你是唯一一个这么想的
Sometimes it seems like you're the only one who doesn't.
在Doose商店的时候 Lindsay可能无意中听到了我说的话
I think Lindsay may have overheard me saying stuff at Doose's.
我觉得更糟糕了 我真是个长舌妇
I feel even worse about that. I've got such a big mouth.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
- 她肯定很不高兴 - 有点吧
- She must have been really upset. - Kind of.
- 我不是有意伤她的 - 她会没事的
- I didn't mean to hurt her feelings. - She'll be okay.
她知道我们是会谈心的朋友 对吧?
She knows we talk, right -- that we're friends?
她现在知道了
She does now.
她不想我再和你说话
She doesn't want me talking to you anymore.
我可以理解
Well, I guess that's understandable.
- 可我不想那么做 - 我也不想
- I don't want that to happen. - I don't want that to happen either.
那就不要那么做
Then it's not gonna happen.
你该回家了吧?
Should you get home?
- 恩 - 我也是
- Yeah. - Me too.
真的吗?
Is it true?
你把养老金作了抵押?
Did you put your pension up as collateral?
我们有麻烦了吗?
Are we in trouble?
会解决的 Emily
It's going to work out, Emily.
没事的
It'll be okay.
你和Jason谈过了?
You and Jason talked?
会没事的
It's going to be okay.
3个字 4个字 2个字 好了 你玩猜字谜太糟糕了
Three words. Four words. Two words. Okay, you suck at charades.
- 我们在玩猜字谜吗? - 难道不是吗?
- We're playing charades? - Yeah, weren't we?
- 你醉了 - 你才醉了
- You're drunk. - You're drunk.
- 不要醉酒驾驶 - 我不费的
- Don't drunk and drive. - I would not thunk it.
- 这是个好玩的游戏诶 - 什么?
- That's a fun game to play. - What?
把平常字转换成有趣字的游戏
The "changing words into funny words" game.
我困了
Oh, I'm sleepy.
你♥爸♥除了最后那一段 之前一直表现得不错
Hey, you know, your father was terrific until the end.
这结果真的不太好
Yeah, the end was kind of bad.
就像从600尺高空一直摔下来
It's like falling 600 feet to your death.
前599尺都很有趣 但最后那一尺 真糟糕透了
You know, it's fun the first 599 feet, but it's just the last foot -- total sucko.
最后一尺 真不堪回首
Yeah, it's a bummer -- that last foot.
但是 今晚还是有它好的一面的
But, you know, there is a bright side to this evening.
你是说月光?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表