剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
看 在墙边放一个这样的椅子
Okay, see, something like this outside against a wall -
就象<草原上的小屋>里那样
very "Little House on the Prairie" with a twist.
我喜欢<草原上的小屋> 小狗杰克
I love "Little House on the Prairie." Jack the dog.
Lindsay Sidney Greenbush在哪儿?
Where is Lindsay Sidney Greenbush?
她从山坡上滚下来的时候 笑死我了
When she came tumbling down the hill, I would just laugh.
- Lorelai? - 干什么?
- Lorelai? - Yeah?
- 你觉得怎样? - 我不知道 我还不太确定
- What do you think? - I don't know. I'm not really sure.
好的 只要记住 你在这看到的任何东西我都能仿
Okay. Well, just keep in mind that anything you see here I can have duplicated.
我在特拉华州认识一个人 什么东西都能用半价做出来
I've got this guy in Delaware that can knock off anything for about half the price.
也许我们应该走了
Maybe we should go.
什么? 我们才刚开始呢
What? We just got started.
也许我们应该好好想想再购物
Well, maybe we should think a little more before we shop.
你在说什么? 我们已经想了好几个月了
What are you talking about? We've been thinking for months.
我们开始买♥♥吧! 天啊 这把长椅要15000美元
Let's start buying! Holy mother of God, this bench is $15,000.
我们可以找找其他东西
We can find something else.
- 不 不需要找其他东西 - 你在说什么?
- Oh, no, we don't have to find something else. - What are you talking about?
我们绝对能买♥♥得起那把长椅
We have absolutely no problem paying full price for that bench.
- 什么? - 是的
- What? - Yeah.
没有经济困难 什么困难都没有
No money problems or problems of any kind.
我们的人生都很完美 没有什么好抱怨 也不缺钱
Our entire lives are perfect. We have no complaints and plenty of money.
- 你在说什么? - 话说
- What are you talking about? - You know what,
我看到外面有一座驯马师雕像 好像挺好玩 我一会回来
I see a lawn jockey out there that looks very interesting. I'll be back.
- 我们买♥♥不起那长椅 - 我知道 我只是不想让她知道
- We cannot afford that bench. - Oh, I know that. I don't want her to know that.
- 她? 你指的是Natalie? - 是的
- Her - Natalie, her? - Yes.
- 为什么? - 因为这件事会传到我妈妈耳朵里
- Why? - Because it could get back to my mother.
- 什么事传到你妈妈耳朵里? - 我们有经济困难的事
- What could get back to your mother? - That we have money problems.
我们是有经济困难
We do have money problems.
我知道 但我不想让我妈妈知道
I know, but I don't want my mother knowing that we have money problems.
我不想有任何私人信息走漏到Emily那儿
I don't want any personal information leaked out because in Emily's hands,
- 因为到她手里就成了对付我们的武器 - Natalie什么也不会说的
- that could be a weapon. - Well, Natalie's not gonna say anything.
你怎么知道? 你怎么知道她没有向我妈妈汇报
How do you know? How do you know she's not filling my mother in
- 我们每天的行踪? - 你太多疑了
- on our every move on a daily basis? - You're being paranoid.
哦 是吗? 我妈妈知道你怀孕了
Oh, yeah? My mother found out about you being pregnant.
- 不是Natalie告诉她的 - 你怎么知道的?
- Not from Natalie. - How do you know?
因为Natalie自己也是半小时前才知道的
Because Natalie herself didn't know until about a half an hour ago.
那是她说的
That's her story.
好吧 这有点太过头了
Okay. This is getting crazy now.
你应该自己去外面跟她谈谈
You have got to go out there and talk to her about this.
- 我不知道 - 这样才公平 去吧
- I don't know. - It's the only fair thing. Come on. Go.
Natalie 我有些事想跟你谈谈
Hey, look, Natalie, I have to say something to you.
提起这件事就觉得很傻 但是我必须要跟你谈谈
I feel a tad silly even mentioning it, but I think I have to.
- 我是不是做了什么... - 不 这不关你的事
- Did I do something that... - No, you did nothing.
你干得非常好 真是 点子又好 态度也好
You've been great, really. Great ideas, great attitude.
- 只是...你认识我妈妈 - 那又怎样?
- It's just that... you know my mother. - Yes?
问题就在这儿 你认识我妈妈
That's it. You know my mother.
我和我妈妈的关系不是特别好
And my mother and I don't exactly have the smoothest of relationships.
我的意思是 我们并不在吵架之类的 只是我们行为处事太不同了
Right. I mean, we're not warring or anything, but it's just that we're very different,
让我和她分享同一件事物的话 感觉太怪了
and I feel kind of weird sharing things with her.
听着 我向你保证 我和你妈妈已经很久没联♥系♥了
Look, I promise you, I haven't been in contact with your mother for a long time.
可能有两次她打电♥话♥问我要几个名字 但其他没有联♥系♥了
Maybe twice she called to get a couple of names, but that was it.
那时我都还没认识你呢
I hadn't even met you yet.
所以相信我 除了你自己告诉她的事 其余她什么也不知道
So trust me -- she knows nothing that you haven't told her yourself.
好吧 我现在感觉真的好傻
Oh. Okay. I feel really stupid right now.
不 别这样 我和你妈妈工作很愉快
No, don't. I enjoyed working with your mother,
但是这家旅馆是我真正想做的
but this inn is the kid of thing that I love to do.
这个地方有巨大的潜力 它会变成一个非常棒的旅馆
And the place has incredible potential and somebody's gonna get a chance
如果我失去这个机会的话 我会非常痛苦的
to make it a wonderful inn. I would be heartsick if I lost this opportunity.
我已经好几个月没和Emily说过话了
Look, I haven't spoken to Emily in months.
我觉得今后也没什么可能和她联♥系♥ 我向你保证
I doubt I'll be speaking to her in the future. I promise.
- 好吧 - 真的吗?
- Okay. - Really?
- 完全肯定 - 我太高兴了
- Absolutely. - I'm so glad.
我也是
So am I.
我刚刚说服了你 把我的工作要回来了
So now that I talked myself back into a job,
你觉得这个小雕像如何?
what do you think the outlook for this lawn jockey is?
不是很好
Not good.
- Emily不会喜欢的 - 买♥♥下走人
- Emily would hate it. - Wrap it up.
这是方案四
Okay, so this is option number four.
Tanna?
Tanna?
Tanna?
Tanna?
- 我们正在增进友谊 - 对不起 你说什么?
- We're doing the whole bonding thing now. - Okay. Sorry. Start again.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
男人会下意识地对女人的信息素作出反应
Men respond subconsciously to a woman's pheromones.
你应该原地跑步等他来 这样可以释放出很多信息素
You should run in place 'til he gets here. It'll give you a nice musk.
你还是继续忙自己的吧
Go back to your leg.
寝室会议两分钟后开始
Roommates meeting starts in two minutes.
我告诉过你 别在我♥干♥净床单上乱涂乱画了
Hey, I told you to stop with the math and the Sharpies on my good sheets.
好吧 对不起
Okay. Sorry.
- 为什么那只小狗从来不尿在你床上? - 我马上就出来了 Paris
- How come the puppy doesn't pee on your bed? - I'll be right out, Paris.
快点
Hurry up.
好 各位请坐
All right, everyone, take a seat, please.
Rory 再说最后一遍 快点来
Rory, one last curtsy, and let's move.
我的约会对象还有十分钟就要来了 所以请说得快一点
My date will be here in ten minutes, so talk fast.
谢谢大家来开这个会
Thank you all for coming.
首先我想说的是 今天我们来不是为了批判任何人
Now, I'd like to start this meeting by saying that no one here is on trial.
这次会议的目的是治疗和救赎
This meeting is about healing, it is about redemption,
是为了接受责任和作出补偿
it is about accepting responsibility and making amends.
有没有搞错
I don't believe this.
这是我们大家一个发泄不满的平台 这样我们才能解决问题
This is a forum for all of us to air our grievances so we can resolve them
然后继续我们的生活
and go on with our lives.
既然我已经站着了 为什么不我先开始呢?
Hey, since I'm already standing, why don't I start?
真令人兴奋
This is thrilling.
把早晨的闹钟设在5:30
Setting your alarm for 5:30 in the morning when no one else here
即使没人想和你一起穿着短裤 像灰狗似的绕圈狂跑个一小时
shares the desire to put on nylon shorts and run in circles for an hour
这是一种自私的行为
like a greyhound is selfish.
我有部分运动奖学金 Paris
I have a partial athletic scholarship, Paris.
不停哼哼 浑身是汗 把塑料球扔得到处都是
The grunting and the sweating, and there are plastic balls everywhere.
- 只有一个平衡球而已 - 这样大家都不能睡觉
- One balance ball. - No one can sleep.
我们都快活不下去了 Rory前几天还误了早饭
No one can breathe. Rory missed breakfast the other day.
你也见过Rory吃饭的样子了 她误了早饭是绝对不行的
You've seen Rory eat. She cannot miss breakfast.
Paris有道理
Paris has a point there.
对不起 如果我没记错的话
Excuse me, but if I remember correctly,
Rory误了早饭是因为你关了她的闹钟
Rory missed breakfast because you turned her alarm off.
Janet也有道理
Janet does have a point there.
既然我们今天要发泄不满 那你的手工角又怎么说?
And while we're airing grievances, what about your stupid craft area?
不管到哪 到处都是亮片 贝壳 或通心粉
Everywhere you turn, there's glitter or seashells or macaroni.
- 还有胶水的味道 - 我制♥作♥东西 大家都能欣赏
- And the smell of the glue. - Hey, I make things we can all enjoy.
我是在做贡献 我做的小船是给大家的
I am contributing. The coasters I make are for everyone.
你做俯卧撑仅仅是为了自己
Those push-ups are for you and you alone.
- 我投票撤消手工角 - 不 那是我情感的寄托!
- I vote we get rid of craft corner. - No, that's my emotional homework!
大家先冷静一下
Okay, let's just all calm down for a sec.
不 我不能冷静 我试过和她讲道理
No. I cannot calm down. I have tried to be reasonable.
我一遍遍地告诉我自己 "老天 看看她
I have told myself over and over, "God, look at her.
她到底是受了什么刺♥激♥ 才变成那样的"
Imagine what she's been through to make her turn out like that."
- 很多刺♥激♥! - 但你也太不可理喻了!
- A lot! - But you're impossible!
老实说 我真的很受不了你长♥期♥的满腹牢骚!
And frankly, I'm just sick of your constant negativity!
你是不是吃兴♥奋♥剂♥了? 不然怎么会有这么偏执的行为
You're on steroids, aren't you? That's what's behind this obsessive behavior.
你还说我偏执?
You're calling me obsessive?
- 我才不怕你呢 - 准备好出发了吗?
- I am not intimidated or afraid of you. - Hi. You ready to go?
稍微等一会 寝室会议马上结束了
Just one sec. We're finishing up a roommates meeting.
- 我跟你赛跑 - 什么?
- I'll race you. - What?
跑到Hewitt中庭 再原路返回 我赢的话 以后不准在七点之前开闹钟
To Hewitt Quad and back. I win, no alarm before seven a.m.
你赢的话 我就把手工角搬到Rory和我的房♥间
You win, I move my crafts area into Rory's and my room.
- 别做梦 我才不和你... - 各就各位 预备 跑
- Forget it. I am not gonna race... - On your mark, get set, go.
这下她们身上肯定有无穷的信息素
Now they're gonna have a nice musk.
- 我们走吧? - 你先请
- Shall we? - After you.
食品男 请进
Ah, man bearing bags of food. Come in.
- 我好象带太多了 - 没这回事
- I went a little overboard here. - No such thing.
我带了大堆的薯片 半个南瓜派 你这儿有鲜奶油吗?
I got tons of fries, half a pumpkin pie. You got whipped cream here?
当然
Always.
还有 我不确定该拿哪种汉堡包
And, I wasn't sure what to do with the burgers
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表