剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
你很逗 她很有趣
You're funny. She's funny.
都说漂亮女人很无趣
You know, they say pretty women usually aren't funny
因为她们不需要 你小时候胖吗?
because they never had to be. Were you a fat child?
我去找Michel确认点事
I'm gonna go out and check with Michel on something,
你们就一直聊到我回来吧
and you guys just talk till I get back.
嘿 你要去跟Michel说什么?
Hey, what do you need to talk to Michel about?
- 桌布的供应商 - 我去说
- Tablecloth supplies. - I can do that.
Michel更喜欢我 聊天! 尽管聊!
Michel likes me better. Talk! Just talk!
- 听着 Lorelai... - Shel 你见过Luke没?
- Listen, Lorelai... - Shel, have you met Luke?
嘿 Luke... 起来!
Hey, Luke... Get up!
- Shel 这位是Luke - 很高兴见到你
- Shel, this is Luke. - Nice to meet you.
- 恩 我也是 - Luke是我的...特殊朋友
- Yeah, you too. - Luke is my... special friend.
说实在 翻新这地方真是场恶梦
I have to tell you, renovating this place has been a real nightmare.
没有他 我真不知道该怎么熬过来
I just don't know how I would have gotten through it without him.
- 最近我跟你说过谢谢吗? - 没有
- Have I said thank you to you recently? - No.
- 噢 好吧 谢谢你 - 不客气
- Oh. Well, thank you. - You're welcome.
很高兴见到你们俩 我要去跟Sookie说再见
Well, it was nice meeting you both. I'm just gonna go say goodbye to Sookie.
- 噢 再见 Shel - 再见 Shel
- Oh. Bye, Shel. - Bye, Shel.
- 别摸我的肚子 - 是你把我的手拉过来的
- Don't touch my stomach. - You put my hand there.
她想把我跟Shel撮合在一起 卖♥♥家禽的家伙?
She's trying to set me up with Shel, the poultry guy?
她干嘛要这么做? 我才刚分手
Why would she do that? I just broke up with someone.
我们已经交往好几个月了
We'd been dating for a few months now.
我就猜到是这么回事
I figured there was someone in the picture.
真的? 怎么猜到的?
You did? How?
一些线索 比如你从来不按天气穿衣服等
Just clues. You know, you never dressed weather-appropriate, that kind of thing.
- 我现在很暖和 - 对不起
- Well I can bundle on up now. - I'm sorry.
- 猫儿今天来我房♥子了 - 真的?
- Cats came to my house today. - Really.
因为它们知道我是个衰人 我注定会孤独一生
Because they know I'm a loser and I'm destined to be alone.
你不会孤独一生的 你还有Shel
You're not destined to be alone. You have Shel.
为什么总是这么难?
Why is it so hard?
什么? 恋爱? 也不看看你在向谁咨♥询♥
What, relationships? Look who you're asking.
- 至少你结过婚 - 至少你有孩子
- At least you got married. - At least you had a kid.
我有时候会很伤心 你会吗?
It makes me sad sometimes. Does it make you sad?
不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
我觉得咱们以后得看<菲尔医生> 这类书了
I see Dr. Phil books in our future.
除非他们在家得宝有的卖♥♥ 否则不可能和我沾上边
Unless they stock them at Home Depot, they're not likely to cross my path.
这场悲伤的对话把我的压力一扫而光
All this sad talk is putting a serious damper on my stressing.
这地方很棒
The place is great.
- 你认为我能行? - 我告诉过你 你能行
- Do you think I can do this? - I already told you you can do this,
我也告诉过你 我已经告诉你 你能行
and I already told you that I already told you you can do this.
- 听得我都渴望Shel了 - 那你以后就不缺鸡肉了
- You're making me long for Shel. - You'd never want for chicken.
政♥治♥作品难道不是另一种形式的宣传吗?
Isn't political writing just another form of propaganda?
当然不是 政♥治♥作品直击你的假设
Absolutely not. Political writing confronts your assumptions.
- 宣传也能做到 - 不 它不能
- Propaganda can do that. - No, it cannot.
宣传只不过把人们希望听到的内容加以强化
Propaganda merely reinforces what that person wishes to be told.
也就是说限定是由观众决定的
That means the definition is determined by the audience.
- 也可以这么看 是的 - 你不能这么做
- That's one way of looking at it, yes. - You can't do that.
你不能根据观众喜好来定义文学
You can't define literature in terms of the audience.
我可不指望理由和常识
Far be it from me to expect reason and common sense
凌驾于年轻达人之上 那么今天..
to triumph above youthful omniscience, so for today,
到此为止 我们下周继续
we shall stop until next week.
- Rory 嗨 - 闭嘴
- Rory, hi. - Stop it.
知道吗 我今晚想去洗衣服来着
You know, I thought I would do some laundry tonight,
但我的白衣服不到一桶 如果你也有白衣服要洗 一起好了
and I don't quite have a full load of whites, so if you have some whites, toss them in.
我不想再当你的挡箭牌 Paris
I don't want to be your beard anymore, Paris.
你干嘛不直接去跟Asher说话?
Why don't you just go talk to Asher?
我没上他的课 别人会怀疑的
I don't take his class. People will get suspicious.
怎么了? 他坦白什么了? 你不能走啊
What, is he taking confession or something? You can't go.
Paris 拜托 我又不会永远待在这个班上
Paris, come on. You know, I'm not gonna be in this class forever,
也就是说明年 你要另外找个白♥痴♥
which means next year you're gonna have to find some other idiot
陪你待在这里 直到"畅通无阻"
to stand here until the coast is clear.
没关系 最终总会公之于众的
That's alright. It's all going to be coming out eventually.
Asher叫我暑假跟他一起去牛津
Asher asked me to go to Oxford with him this summer.
牛津? 真的? 牛津? 这...喔噢 牛津!
Oxford? Really? Oxford? That's -- wow. Oxford.
那么 你们越来越认真咯
So, this is really getting serious.
既然都开始旅行了 一旦旅游的消息走漏
There's now travel involved and as soon as news of the trip gets around,
- 我想到时秘密就会曝光 - 我想也是的
- then I guess the secret is out. - I guess so.
噢 该死 假装你要去办公室见他
Oh, crap. Pretend you have to see him in his office.
你听不懂他最后讲的内容
You were confused on the last point he made.
你本打算课后问的 但从<美国奇观>里蹦出的Toby 喋喋不休 所有你没时间问
You were gonna ask him after class, but Toby from "American Splendor" wouldn't stop yapping and you couldn't.
我感觉我的嘴巴在动 有话要说 但是...
I feel my mouth moving, something's coming out and yet...
走快点 要跟不上他了
Walk faster. We'll miss him.
- 你找到你需要的书了吗? - 噢 是的 很好
- Did you find what you need? - Oh, yeah. Fine.
- 你想干嘛? - 我必须记录
- What are you doing? - I have to ring them up.
我告诉你价格吧 这本是$24.99
I'll just tell you the prices. This one is $24.99.
- 这么贵? - 这可是你给的价格呀
- That high? - They're your prices.
- 我能看看书吗? - 我读给你听
- Can I just see the book? - I'm reading you the book.
这里写着 噢 等等 刚才是加拿大售价 应该是$14.99
It says right here. Oh, wait -- that's the Canadian price. $14.99.
能不能让我扫描一下呀?
Will you just let me scan the book?
你扫描的时候会不会看书名?
When you scan the book, do you see the title?
- 会 - 那么不行
- Yes. - Then no.
Luke 拜托 你拿了什么? 色情书?
Luke, come on. What do you got there, porn?
- 你卖♥♥色情书? - 不!
- You sell porn? - No!
难道你觉得我带了自己的色情书过来付帐?
You think I brought my own porn in here to buy?
我不知道你在干嘛 但我需要扫描下
I don't know what you're doing. I just need to scan the books.
这么多应该够了
This should cover it.
100美圆? 太多了
A hundred bucks? That's way too much.
收下吧
Take it.
袋子
Bag.
- 爱情! - 吓死我了!
- Love! - Jeez!
你想要吗? 你能得到
You want it? You can have it.
不是妥协 沉闷 灵魂杀手式爱情 而是开放 诚实 积极乐观式爱情
And not compromised, stifling, soul-killing love, but open, honest, life-affirming love.
但是怎么才能得到呢? 怎么才能得到这种爱情?
But how do you get it? How do you get this love?
如果我知道 还需要你干嘛?
If I knew that, what the hell would I need you for?
这需要时间 需要自省
It's going to take work. It's going to take introspection.
你必须学会新的东西 如何做自己的好朋友
You're gonna have to learn new things -- how to be your own best friend,
怎样用一点点善意温暖你受伤的灵魂
how to treat your damaged psyche with a little kindness,
怎么开口说"嗨 伙计 你值得拥有
how to say, "hey, pal, you're worth it.
你对某人很重要 你值得拥有爱情"
You mean something to someone, and you deserve love."
这是关键 如果你渴望爱情 你就值得拥有爱情
That is the key. If you crave love, then you deserve love.
对自己说这句话 如果我渴望爱情 我就值得拥有爱情
Say that to yourself. If I crave love, I deserve love.
说出来后感觉怎么样? 我知道很难开口
Now, how did that feel coming out? I'll bet it was hard.
我猜你认为这很荒谬 可能有些人说不出口
I'll bet you felt ridiculous. Some of you may even have been incapable of saying it at all.
- 再试一次 - 我不是做不到
- Try again. - I'm not incapable.
只是最近没有被<欧普拉秀>给电到
I just haven't been hit in the head with the Oprah stick lately.
相信我 朋友 慢慢会变容易的
Trust me, my friend -- it will get easier,
直到某天 你转身发现自己不再独自一人
until one day, you turn around, and you are not alone.
准备好开始旅行了吗? 这将是一趟有趣的旅程
Ready to begin the journey? It's going to be one hell of a ride.
好了 我们开始 打开练习本 翻到第1页
Okay, let's go. Open up your workbook to page one.
没有比这个更无趣的了
It doesn't get lower than this.
Dean 很感谢你这周加班加点
You know Dean, we appreciate you working late all this week.
嗨 很感谢你给的外快
Hey, I appreciate the extra cash.
噢 铁丝断了 我能修好
Oh. The wire snapped. I can fix it.
- 他是个超级英雄 - 他是个超级"修理先生"
- He's like a superhero. - He's like Super Mr. Fix-it man.
- 我们可以给他取个名字 - 你的工具包都会发光
- We'll work on a name. - Your tool belt would glow.
我都等不及想看看
I can't wait.
嗨 你觉得我今天做的洋葱汤怎么样?
Hey, what did you think of the onion soup I made today?
- 噢 很好喝 - 开张那天能用吗?
- Oh, it was good. - Good enough for the opening?
不不不 开张那天我们要上你那道 深受好评的南瓜汤
No, we have to serve your critically acclaimed zucchini soup for the opening.
我知道 但是Jackson有点担心南瓜的货源
I know, but Jackson has some concerns about the zucchini crop,
- 所以我想有个备份 - 不 Sookie
- so I want to have a backup. - No, Sookie.
我们得上南瓜汤 大家都在期待
We've got to serve the zucchini soup. People are expecting it.
南瓜汤一定要上场
The zucchini have got to be there.
好吧 那我就告诉Jackson 他必须弄到南瓜
Well then, I'll just tell Jackson he has to have them.
- Dean 拜托 - Lindsay 我在工作
- Dean, come on. - Lindsay, I'm working.
- 是吗? 真叫人惊讶 - 你要我做什么?
- Are you? How shocking. - What do you want me to do?
我们今晚本来要跟 Erika和David一起出去的
We're supposed to go out with Erika and David tonight.
- 我不能! - 那你之前又为什么说可以?!
- I can't! - So why would you say you could?!
Lindsay 我告诉过你 如果有多余的时间...
Lindsay, I told you, if there was a chance for some extra hours...
- 噢 少来! - 我会去的
- Oh, come on! - that I was gonna take it.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表