剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我在种花
Well, I'm gardening.
你在干什么来着?
What are you doing?
我在种花
I'm gardening.
什么?
What are you doing?
宝贝 既然你不明白 不如自己过来看看
Why don't you come over here and see, honey, since you seem so confused?
天哪 你真的在种花
Oh, my God. You are gardening.
没错 我就是在种花
Yeah. Hello. I am gardening.
为什么?
Why?
因为Babette给我买♥♥了一包花球
Because Babette bought me a bag of bulbs.
她为什么要给你买♥♥这个?
Why would she do that?
她认为培养新的人生乐趣
She thought that cultivating new life would help distract me
可以帮我摆脱目前的空虚失落
from my current emptiness and sense of loss.
她真好 不过也挺怪的
Well, that's weirdly sweet of her.
是啊 不过我全然忘了这事
Yes, it was. Anyhow, I forgot about the bulbs 'til Babette brought them up this morning,
直到Babette今天早上说起这事 我才从车♥库♥里挖出这些花球
so I dug them out of the garage.
它们在里头已经繁殖出了某种真菌
Where they've developed some sort of mold.
- 这已经成了真菌王国了 - 快帮帮我
- This is the planet of the mold. - Help me.
妈妈 我也不是植物学家 不过我认为这堆烂泥里是长不出东西的
Mom, I'm no botanist, but I don't think anything's gonna grow from this piece of tar.
把它塞进这个坑里 再把土盖上就行了
Just put it in the hole and cover it up.
干嘛不直接扔了呢?
Why didn't you just throw them out?
- 隔墙有眼 亲爱的 - 嘿 宝贝 咋样啊?
- There are eyes everywhere, my dear. - Hey, doll, how you doing?
很好 Babette 正在料理我的花球呢
Great, Babette. Just tending my bulbs.
- 它们让你心情好多了吧? - 当然 好多了
- Makes you feel better, doesn't it? - Absolutely, much better.
- 要帮忙吗? - 不用 有Rory帮我就行了
- You need any help? - Oh, no. I got Rory helping me.
- 嗨 Babette - 嗨 小甜心
- Hi, Babette. - Hi, sugar.
- 别担心你妈妈 她有我照顾 - 那样太好了
- Don't worry, I'm looking out for your mom. - I'm glad to hear that.
只要等到春天
Oh, and just you wait 'til spring.
有一天早上 你醒来 走出去 砰一下
You're gonna wake up one morning, walk out, and pow,
你的阴阳会变得无比绚丽 明天见 姑娘们
color coming out of your yin-yang! I'll see you girls tomorrow.
我的阴阳会变得无比绚丽
I'm going to have color coming out of my yin-yang.
也许你终于会再找到一个男人
Well, then maybe you'll finally get a man.
这肯定是有史以来最恶心的东西
This has got to be the grossest thing ever.
别再说这些花球了 换话题 学校生活怎么样?
Forget about the bulbs. Let's talk about something else. How's school?
学校挺好的 痛并快乐着
School's fine. It's hard but good.
Tanna一切都好 Janet和Paris在吵架 因为Janet天天早上五点半起来跑步
Tanna's fine. Janet and Paris are fighting because Janet gets up at 5:30 to go jogging,
她把Paris吵醒 然后她们俩的吵架声把大家都吵醒
wakes Paris up, and then the resulting argument wakes everybody up, and - oh!
天那! 你居然拿花球砸我!
Oh, my God! You bulbed me! You bulbed me!
- 我本来是瞄准那儿的 - 砸中我手了!
- I was aiming over there. - Oh, it got my hand! It got my hand!
- 把它抖下来 - 掉不下来!
- Shake it off. Shake it off. - Oh, it won't go! It won't go!
你还揩在我衣服上
You wiped it on my shirt.
条件反射
It was a reflex.
- 弄坏我衣服的条件反射? - 对不起
- To ruin my shirt? - I'm sorry.
- 你一直不喜欢这件衣服 - 不是这样的 只是...
- You never liked this shirt. - It's not that. It's just that...
- 有东西从我腿上爬上来! - 我抓到了!
- There's something crawling up my leg! - Oh no, oh no! I got it, I got it.
- 有东西从我腿上爬上来! - 抓到了 好大!
- There's something crawling up my leg! - I got it, I got it! It's big!
好吧 下次Babette再因为看你孤单 而送你花球的话
Okay, so the next time that Babette gives you a bag of bulbs to plant
你怎么对她说?
because you're lonely, you say...
- 不用了 谢谢 - 很好 下课
- No, thank you. - Class dismissed.
- 你至少可以把窗开着 - 为什么要开窗?
- You could at least open a window. - Why?
- 因为这儿一股更衣室的味道! - 可恶!
- Because it smells like a locker room in here! - Tough luck!
算了!
Fine!
- 闹钟响过了吗? - 我把闹钟关了
- Did the alarm go off? - I shut it off.
我们这有位健身小姐 还要闹钟干什么?
Who needs an alarm when you've got Workout Barbie around?
才不管有人半夜两点半 还在做化学实验!
Never mind that some of us were up finishing a chem lab 'til 2:30 in the morning!
早上五点的时候
I for one love waking up at five a.m. to the sound of someone
我就被公用休息室的噪音吵醒!
grunting out crunches in the common room!
我早就让你戴耳塞了
I told you - earplugs.
她做伸展运动的时候还自言自语
You know, she talks to herself when she stretches.
"加油 Janet 使劲 Janet 享受疼痛 Janet"
"Come on, Janet. Push it, Janet. Love the pain, Janet."
- 真像A片 - 现在几点了?
- It's pornographic. - What time is it?
我知道她在搞什么鬼 这是心理战术
I know what she's doing. It's psychological warfare.
让敌人睡不了觉 折磨他直到崩溃
Don't let your enemy sleep. Push him 'til he cracks.
在溪山战役中 查理也试图用这招对付我们的士兵
Charlie tried the same tricks on our boys at Khe Sanh, and let me tell you,
如果她还继续这样的话 接下来的事我可不负责
if she keeps this up, I am not gonna be responsible for what happens.
天哪 Paris! 早饭时间还有5分钟!
Oh, my God! Paris, breakfast is over in five minutes!
我知道 今天是星期二 早餐供应华夫饼
I know. It's Tuesday, too. That's waffle bar day.
你怎么不叫醒我?
Why didn't you wake me?
哦 当然 都怪我 别忘了 我也是受害者!
Oh, sure, blame me. I'm the victim here, remember?
对不起 能不能给我...谢谢
Excuse me, excuse me. Can I... Yes, thank you.
- Rory - Marty
- Rory. - Marty.
你还记得我
You remembered.
那天在走廊里不醒人事的可不是我 所以当然记得你
Well, I wasn't the one passed out in the hallway, so I had a better shot.
说的是哦 今天来晚了?
True, very true. So, I see you're a little late for breakfast.
对 我的闹钟被关了
Yeah. My alarm was turned off.
你要吃点鸡蛋啥的吗?
Hey, you want some eggs or something?
我总是一人拿十人吃的 这都怪我哥哥
I always take enough for ten. I blame my brother.
- 他总是把最大块的鸡肉拿走 - 什么都不留给你?
- He always took the biggest piece of chicken. - And left you none?
不 剩下还挺多的 只是我很想要大块的
No, there was plenty more. I just really wanted that big piece.
哦 这样...
Oh. Well...
- 来 我跟你介绍"早餐小队" - 哦 我...
- Hey, I want you to meet The Breakfast Crew. - Oh, well, I'm kind of...
我们刚开始只是每天一起吃早餐
Well, we all just started eating breakfast together every morning,
然后有人想出了"早餐小队"这名字
so someone came up with the name The Breakfast Crew.
这不是个正式的俱乐部啥的 我们没有统一的帽子
I mean, it's not like an official club or anything. There's no hats.
至少在我们未就帽子颜色问题 达成一致前
At least not until we can all agree on a color.
伙计们 跟你们介绍Rory
Excuse me, guys. I want you all to meet Rory.
- 谁? - "睡衣"
- Who? - The robe.
- 哦 "睡衣" 很高兴见到你 - 我告诉他们你的善举了
- Oh, the robe. Nice to meet you. - I told them about your act of kindness.
- 哦 没关系 真的 - 怎么会呢?那是件很好的睡衣
- Oh, it was nothing, really. - I wouldn't say that. That was one nice robe.
- 我们轮流穿着玩 - 开玩笑的 别理他
- We all took turns trying it on. - Not true. Ignore him.
- 真对不起 还没还给你 - 没关系
- I'm sorry I haven't gotten it back to you yet. - Oh, it's okay.
- 你的小兔拖鞋不错 - 谢谢
- Nice bunny shoes. - Thank you.
见到你们很高兴 事实上 我要走了...
It was nice meeting you all. I actually have to go, so...
- 我让你难堪了 - 没事
- I embarrassed you. - It's fine.
对不起 我只是很高兴 因为终于又接近你了
I'm sorry. I was just so relieved that I could finally approach you.
你平时不能接近我吗?
Why couldn't you approach me?
那一晚我真的很丢脸 所以后来我每次遇见你时...
Well, that night was really humiliating, so every time I saw you after that,
我就躲起来 但今天早上你穿成这样就来了
I just hid. But then when I saw you show up this morning like that,
我想 我们之间应该是扯平了
I thought, here's my chance to even the playing field.
Marty 我怎么样都没你全♥裸♥丢脸
Marty, this is not as embarrassing as being totally naked.
当然 但是差不多了
No, it's not. But it's close
好吧 就当我们扯平了
Well, consider the playing field leveled.
好的 再见 Rory
Good. See ya, Rory.
再见 Marty
See ya, Marty.
完全正确 这就是我们一直想找的
Exactly, yes, that's just the kind of thing we're looking for.
听你这么说太好了 因为我们遇到的前三个设计师
Well, I'm so glad to hear that because the last three designers we met with
都有完全不同的理念
had very different philosophies.
我不知道银屋旅馆就是你设计的 很漂亮
No, I didn't know you did the Silver Thatch Inn. Oh, that was so beautiful.
是的
Yeah.
好 不如我们星期五见个面如何?
Okay. Well, why don't we meet Friday,
两点左右?
say, around two o'clock?
好的 在Luke餐馆 就在镇广场中心
Okay. Luke's Diner. It's right in the middle of the town square.
很容易找 跟着爱的气息就行
You can't miss it. Just follow the love.
好的 谢谢你才对
Okay. Thank you.
再见
Bye-bye.
- 你在干什么? - 我正要出去接电♥话♥
- What was that? - I was taking it outside.
你开着门的时候 有三个人进来了
Three people came in while you held the door open.
- 你太夸张了 - 你就不能尊重一下我餐馆的规矩吗?
- You're exaggerating. - Why can't you respect the rules of my diner?
我很尊重你的规矩 我只是不喜欢你的棒球帽
I do respect the rules of your diner. It's that baseball cap I have issues with.
我做了广泛调查 参考了大量资料
All right, I've done extensive research, checked references,
帮你筛选了三位设计师 他们的名字在这儿
and prescreened three other designers for you. Here are their names.
希望我不需要你的名单 我想我刚找到了旅馆的新设计师
Well, hopefully I won't need these. I think I just found a new designer for the inn.
好 我真享受毫无意义的调查过程
Well, good. I love doing research just for the sake of doing research.
我没事找事 你还请我吃饭吗?
I live to grow. Are you still buying me lunch?
很乐意请你吃饭 但我要带你去别家去吃
I'd be happy to buy you lunch, but I should probably take you somewhere else.
为什么要去别家?
Why should you take him somewhere else?
呆瓜Danes先生 因为Michel的饮食十分讲究
Because, Kook Danes, Michel eats a very specific diet.
没错 通常是这样的 但每半年我就会让自己疯狂一天
Normally, yes, that's true. However, every six months I give myself a crazy day
在这一天里我想吃什么就吃什么 今天就是我的疯狂日
where I can eat anything I want, and today's crazy day.
- 跟我说说你这儿的巧克力蛋糕 - 你想知道什么?
- Talk to me about your chocolate cake. - What do you want to know?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表