剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
And the hair - pretty hair. She has the prettiest hair.
- 加上她的头脑 你在干嘛? - 在帮你脱鞋子
- And that head. What is that? - Just your shoes.
我好想她
I miss her.
她为什么不爱我?
Why didn't she love me?
洗澡时用牙刷来刷身体
Scrubbing shower grout with a toothbrush.
嗯 嗯 用非常非常优质的牙线剃牙
Sure, sure. Flossing with that really, really fine floss
牙线像剃刀一样锋利
that cuts between your teeth like a razor.
- 盯着太阳看 - 直到眼睛变瞎
- Staring into the sun. - 'Til you're blind.
- 是的 - 今天早上很无聊呀
- Absolutely. - I feel very ugly this morning.
跟他们聊去啊
Join the crowd.
那个讨厌的男人和他的同伙?
That unpleasant man and his cohorts in there?
都待了足有30分钟了
And have been for about thirty frickin' minutes.
看外国电影不带字幕
Watching a foreign movie without subtitles.
- 吃冰淇淋吃到脑袋发麻 - 你们在干嘛?
- Getting brain freeze from eating ice cream. - What are you doing?
我们在列举所有比站在这里更愿意做的事
We're listing all the things we'd rather be doing than this.
- 好一个混♥蛋♥ - 真是个垃圾
- What a mug. - It's like he sucked a lemon.
我越来越讨厌他了
I've really grown to hate him.
- 不错 对吧? - 噢 发展潜力很大
- Nice, huh? - Oh, so much potential.
它需要大量的细心呵护
It needs a lot of TLC.
我们有很多 Taylor
And we've got an abundance of it, Taylor.
Patty 求你了 求你了 帮帮我 帮帮我
Patty, please, please, help, help.
他快把我逼疯了 发挥下你的魅力 帮我说服他
He's killing me here, and you've got pull with him.
噢 亲爱的 我的工作室也在 等着Taylor批准翻新呢
Oh, honey, I got my own remodeling to do on my studio that Taylor has to approve.
我得留点魅力给自己用
I'm saving my pull for me.
难道就不能借我一丁点的魅力? 求你了!
Can't I have just a little teeny, tiny bit of your pull, please?
噢 他会看见我们在说话的
Oh, he's gonna see us talking.
Lorelai 过来切磋下
Lorelai, consultation, please.
- 这个走廊快塌了 - 我知道
- This porch is falling apart. - I know.
- 里面肯定有白蚁 - 又大又肥的那种
- It's got live termites. - Big, fat ones.
- 存在安全隐患 - 这会优先处理
- It's a safety hazard. - It's the first thing to go.
处理? 这个走廊不能乱处理
To go? This porch can't go.
抱歉 Taylor 你刚才不是说它快要塌了吗?
I'm sorry, Taylor. You just said it's falling apart.
我并没有叫你把它拆掉 这是古董 必须留着
I didn't tell you to tear it down. It's historical. It has to stay.
不 不 这走廊不是古董 Taylor 它是1980年增建进去的
No, no, the porch is not historical, Taylor. It was added in 1980.
- 那又怎样? - 这只是个23年老的走廊
- So? - So it's a 23-year-old porch.
除非你认为凯特·哈德森是古董 这走廊不是古董
Unless you think Kate Hudson is historical, it's not historical.
现在还不是 但如果才23年就把它们拆掉
Not now, but how do you think we get historical 200-year-old structures
那200年的老历史建筑是怎么诞生?
if we tear 'em down when they're just 23?
它要腐朽了
It's rotting away.
- 这只说明你的顾客不能在上面走 - 难道要在上面飞?
- Which just means that your guests can't walk on it. - So they should hover over it?
不 你可以造座桥跨过去 用类似的材料
No, you could build a bridge over it, using appropriate materials, of course.
桥?
A bridge?
或者你可以用透明合成树脂 在这个走廊外♥围♥再造一个的走廊
Or you could build a transparent Lucite porch over this porch,
那样人们就可以走在透明合成树脂走廊上了
so people could walk on the Lucite porch
而且还能看到透明走廊下的旧走廊
and see the old porch underneath the new porch.
在这个腐朽的木头走廊外 造一个透明的塑料走廊?
Build a clear plastic porch over the rotting wood porch?
当然也要有许可证 这些证也很难批准
With the proper permits, of course, and those are hard to come by.
- 够了! - Lorelai 小心点 我待会还要去教堂呢
- That's it! - Lorelai, watch it. I've got church later.
Taylor 我到底做错了什么让你这样折磨我?
What did I do to make you torture me like this, Taylor?
- 我不知道你在说什么 - 你找我麻烦!
- I don't know what you're talking about. - The hoops!
- 陈年旧事都抖出来找我麻烦! - 我只是公事公办 Lorelai
- The hoops with the jumping and the fire and the hoops! - It's just business, Lorelai.
我去你店里买♥♥东西都付钱 我吃你的香蕉片
I pay to shop in your store. I eat your banana splits.
我从没伤害过你的身体...
I've never physically hurt you...
除了镇民大会那次
except for that one spit wad in the one town meeting,
但我并不是有意要弄伤你的眼睛 而且我已经道歉了无数次
but I didn't mean for it to hit your eye and I apologized profusely,
所以求求你放过我? 告诉我要做些什么
so please, please, put me out of my misery and tell me what I need to do
- 才能让你批准这事! - 我要一辆冰淇淋贩卖♥♥♥车♥
- to make this thing happen! - I want an ice-cream truck.
- 什么? - 我想在夏天用贩卖♥♥♥车♥卖♥♥冰淇淋
- What? - I want to sell ice cream off a truck in the summer.
我想把车停在汽水铺前
I want to park it in front of the soda shop.
我想每天中午都响一次铃
I want to ring the bell on it every day at noon,
但我唯一能停的地方是在Luke的餐厅前面
but the only place I can park it is the space that's partly in front of Luke's diner.
- 那又怎样? - 你得向Luke施点魔法
- So? - You have pull with Luke.
- 也许可以 我想 - 你们是朋友
- I guess, maybe. - You're friends.
- 是的 - 你可以说服他答应此事
- Yes. - You can get him to agree to this.
- 利用我俩的关系 - 如果你不介意
- Use my pull. - If you don't mind.
如果我说服Luke答应此事 你就停止无理取闹?
So if I get Luke to agree to this, the madness stops?
- 如果你要这么叫的话 - 我们可以开工? 走廊可以拆掉?
- If that's what you want to call it. - The work begins and the porch goes?
一切都会加速进行 精密而整洁
All expedited, nice and neat.
- 冰淇淋贩卖♥♥♥车♥? - 冰淇淋贩卖♥♥♥车♥
- An ice-cream truck? - An ice-cream truck.
你可以走了
You can go.
这是次非常成功的外出
Well, this has been a very successful outing.
- 所有人都回到车上去 - 难以置信!
- Back on the bus, everyone. - Unbelievable.
是的 嗨 你什么时候...走捷径去找Luke
Yup. Hey, when do you think you'll... Shortcut to Luke's.
她要怎么过Potter河?
How is she going to get over Potter's Creek?
跳过去?
Jump it?
- 给他他的冰淇淋贩卖♥♥♥车♥ - 什么?
- Give him his ice-cream truck. - What?
我走过一条小溪 差点被河狸袭击
I forged a stream and I almost got attacked by a beaver,
- 如果你不答应我就不走了 - 答应什么?
- and I'm not leaving here till you agree. - To what?
你只拥有房♥子 街道不是你的
You don't own the street, you own the building.
这是条公共街道 就让他停那辆该死的贩卖♥♥♥车♥吧
It's a public street. Just let him park his stupid truck.
- 我有点跟不上你的思维 - 别想转移话题!
- I'm missing something here. - Don't change the subject.
我根本不知道你在讲什么话题
I don't even know what the subject is.
如果你让Taylor把他该死的 冰淇淋贩卖♥♥♥车♥停在...
If you let Taylor park his stupid ringy-dingy ice-cream truck -
不是停在餐厅前面 而是一部分停在餐厅前面
not even in front of the diner, but in front of part of the diner -
这样我就可以继续旅店的工作 如果你不答应
then I can start work on the inn. But if you don't say yes,
也许你不会看到他的贩卖♥♥♥车♥停在外面
then you may not have to see his truck parked outside,
但你会看到我的尸体挂在那边的树上
but you will have to see my body swinging from that tree over there
因为我会去上吊! 我等着你的回答呢
because I will hang myself. I am waiting for your answer.
好的
Sure.
什么好的?
Sure what?
- 他可以停在那 我♥干♥嘛介意? - 噢 别开玩笑了
- He can park it there. What do I care? - Oh, don't kid around here.
你的生死在线 我不会开玩笑的
Your life's at stake. I wouldn't kid around.
- 这么简单? - 就这么简单
- That easy? - That easy.
- 那你之前干嘛说不? - 什么时候?
- Well, why'd you say no before? - When?
- 之前Taylor问你的时候? - 他之前没问过我
- When Taylor asked you before? - He never asked me before.
- 他没问过? - 没问过贩卖♥♥♥车♥
- He never asked? - Not about a truck,
几个月前问过一个巨大的冰淇淋筒 我说了不
about a giant ice cream cone a few months back. I said no to that.
也许他以为我也不会答应贩卖♥♥♥车♥
Probably why he thought I'd say no to the truck.
- 他从没问过? - 没有
- He never asked? - Nope.
但你不会介意 他应该问的?
But you're fine with this, and he could have asked?
这是条公共街道
It's a public street.
- 他问了你会答应? - 我会答应
- And you would have said yes? - I'd have said yes.
- 那样我就不用吃这么多苦了 - 大概是的
- And I wouldn't have had to go through all this. - Probably not.
知道吗 我今天学到了非常有价值的知识
You know what, I've learned something very valuable here today.
进来坐那里 放松下
Come on in. Sit down there. Take a load off.
- 非常有价值 - 很好
- Very valuable. - Good.
我上了堂生意课
I've had a business epiphany.
我就像Bud Fox 说道 "谢谢你的教导 Gekko先生"
It's like I'm Bud Fox, saying, "Thanks for the lesson, Mr. Gekko."
待会就会正常 伙计们
This will pass, folks.
你认识的Lorelai已经死了 记住她
The Lorelai you knew is dead. Remember her?
渴望满足 一脸的稚嫩?
The eager to please, fresh of face?
她认为经商之道在于努力工作 表现自己
She thought that success in business meant working hard, applying yourself,
尊重同事 她还向别人宣传这条道理 噢 单纯的小毛孩
and respecting your coworkers, and she preached that to others - oh, little child.
你需要休息下
You should probably get some rest.
生意之道在于讨好别人 我的朋友 拍拍马屁 我可没夸张
It's about scratching backs, my friend, and kissing things - I won't be graphic.
- 现在是星期天早上 - 肮脏! 生意就是如此!
- It is Sunday morning. - It's dirty, that's what business is.
满是烟雾的密室里 坐着几个幽暗的人影
It's smoke-filled back rooms with exposed pipes and shady players chewing
叼着烟斗或雪茄 玩弄着他们的肮脏胡子
on fat cigars and twirling their dirty mustaches.
你走进那个屋子时 不能像个胆小的木偶
And when you go into those rooms, you can't be a milquetoast muppet.
你要张牙舞爪
You have to have pointy teeth and jaws that snap.
- 弱者掌管不了地球! - 谢谢你的教诲
- The meek shall not inherit the earth! - Thanks for the perspective.
- 有咖啡吗? - 我不会给你咖啡喝
- Do you have any coffee? - I'm not giving you coffee.
我没时间喝咖啡
I don't have time for coffee.
我得找到Taylor把事情解决了 你觉得他回到店里没?
I gotta go find Taylor and close this deal. You think he's back at the store?
可能在刮他那肮脏的胡子
Or having his dirty mustache cleaned.
- 你不介意贩卖♥♥♥车♥? - 不介意
- You're good with the truck? - I'm good with the truck.
上帝保佑你
Bless you.
伙计 我马上回来
I'll be right with you, folks.
起床了啊
So, you're up.
是啊 起来了
Yeah, I'm up.
我还发呆了会 想想这是哪里 但是...
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表