剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
踢我出去时 扔给我的股份 要算作废了?
That the stock they gave me when they unceremoniously forced me out has been rescinded?
是啊 或者 只是问声好呢
Yes. That, or hello.
他多半是被派来 完成他父亲的龌龊工作
He's probably been sent to do his father's dirty work.
炒了我还不够 还要继续来骚扰我
It's not enough to fire me, they have to continue to harass me now that I'm gone.
我以为你一直挺喜欢他呢
I thought you always liked Digger.
是啊 他给我端咖啡来时 我挺喜欢他
Yes, I liked Digger when he was fetching my coffee.
替我装满订书机时 我也挺喜欢他
I liked Digger when he was refilling my stapler.
但他顶着他父亲继承人的名号♥ 过来惹我讨厌 我可不喜欢
But I do not like Digger now that he is his father's heir apparent and sent to annoy me.
我很不明白 你为何要袒护他
And I certainly don't understand your need to defend him.
我可没袒护他
I'm not defending him.
你要不想回那孩子电♥话♥ 就别回好了
If you don't want to return the boy's call, don't return his call.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我请了他明天过来 让你搞清他的来意
I invited him over tomorrow anyway. You can find out what he wants then.
你什么?
You did what?
他相当执意要和你谈谈
He was absolutely insistent that he talk to you.
- 你为何要这么做? - 这是礼貌
- Why would you do that? - It was the polite thing to do.
你要是不想他过来 我有他的号♥码
If you don't want him to come over, I have his number.
你可以打电♥话♥给他 取消邀请 随你的便
You may call him and disinvite him. It's up to you.
好吧 他可以过来 但别想留他喝东西
Fine, he can come over, but he is not staying for a drink.
他进来说完话 就可以走了
He can come in and deliver his message and then leave.
你说了算
Whatever you say.
就这样- 不喝酒 不握手 什么也别想
That's it - no drink, no handshake, nothing.
我再把酒瓶子也藏起来 让他啥也别想
I'll even hide the liquor bottles so he doesn't get any bright ideas.
这个时刻 有如此支持我的夫人在身边 真叫人安慰
It's extremely comforting to have such a supportive wife in times like these.
乐意之至
I'm so glad.
- 你听说了吗? - 什么?
- Did you hear? - Hear what?
今年第一场派对 要在我们这层举办
The first party of the year is going to be on our floor.
严格说 就是庆祝第一周的课程
Technically, it's to celebrate the first week of classes,
不过我估计主题马上会退化成 "嘿 童鞋们-- 来喝一杯吧"
but I'm anticipating the themes quickly degenerating to "Hey, walking works -- let's drink."
重要的是这个派对 首次派对
The important thing is that this party, the first party,
要在我们这层举办 我们这层
is going to be on our floor. Our floor.
好的 我们这层
Yes, our floor.
总之 要想参与其中的人
Anyhow, the way it works is that anyone who wants to be apart of the party
就把宿舍门打开 然后其他人就可随意进出了
will just leave their door open so people can just wander in and out.
- 你觉得怎样? - 什么怎样?
- So what do you think? - About what?
敞开咱的宿舍门 这是绝好的机会
Leaving our door open. It's the perfect opportunity
巩固我们在耶鲁的社会地位
to solidify our social standing at Yale.
保证我们能全年收到其他派对的邀请
It'll virtually guarantee invitations to every other party thrown this year,
- 并让人们记住我们 - 我不知道
- and we'll get our faces in people's heads. - I don't know.
什么 你还不知道什么? 我已经解释得很清楚了诶
What, what don't you know? I've explained the entire thing to you.
我不确定 是否想向一帮子陌生人 敞开大门
I'm not sure I want to leave our door open to a bunch of strangers.
他们走进房♥间 打了招呼以后 就不再是陌生人啦
They won't be strangers once they come in and say howdy.
是啊 但不知道那天晚上会感觉咋样 可能会筋疲力尽哦
Yeah, but I'm not sure how I'm gonna feel that night. I might be tired.
天哪 老爷爷 你才18岁 等死了以后再尽管睡吧
For God's sakes, Grandpa, you're eighteen. Sleep when you're dead.
听着 我们能去别人宿舍参加派对啊
Look, we can still go to the party.
同样能结识新友 巩固你的社会地位
We can meet people, you can solidify your social status,
让人们认识你 我也能想走人时就走人
get your face in people's heads, and I can bail when I feel like it.
去别人的房♥间派对可大相径庭啦 太消极被动了
Going isn't the same. Going is passive.
敞开大门 你就是派对的主人
Opening your door, you are giving the party.
你才是欢乐汇聚的源头 别人都会感激你的
You are responsible for the fun. People owe you.
- 你不想要别人感激你吗? - 我挺好的 不用了
- Don't you want people to owe you? - I'm good, actually.
哦 当然 你是挺好
Oh, sure, you're good. You're fine.
你有这些华丽的家具 超大的电视 让你来居高临下 傲视他人
After all, you have all this fancy furniture and a big TV to lord over people.
而其他人就惨了 就因为我们的祖父母没想到
It's the rest of us who are screwed - the ones whose grandparents hadn't thought
- 要去买♥♥些拍马屁家具来 - 这不是拍马屁家具
- to provide suck-up furniture. - This is not suck-up furniture.
你这个自私的人 就想着自己
You're being selfish. You don't care about anybody but yourself.
- Paris - 别叫我 我讨厌大学!
- Paris. - No. I hate college!
好啦 咱们有了服装 有了剪切画 女士们先生们 还有戒指
Okay, we've got costumes, we're got cutouts, we've got rings, ladies and gentlemen.
有仙女的项链 大树的头饰
We've got fairy necklaces, we've got tree heads.
明天再弄些餐桌的装饰
I'm picking up table decorations tomorrow.
对了 要我去订个指环王蛋糕不?
Oh, do you need me to order a Lord of the Rings cake?
- 蛋糕 我已搞定 - 好的 那我就把蛋糕划掉咯
- The cake is under control. - Okay, cake's off my list.
- 你在准备菜单对吧? - 是啊
- So you've got the menu going, right? - Yes.
就准备小孩节庆时吃的玩意儿 你知道 像是百吉饼啊 薯片啊
Just festive kiddie food. You know, like, bagel dogs, tater tots,
迷你批萨啊 芝士啊 哦 你知道还有啥超级赞的?
mini pizzas, mac and cheese. Oh, you know what would be great?
那些彩色的爆米花球 Rory以前超级喜欢
Those colored popcorn balls. Rory used to go mental over those things.
嘿 有多少个大人会来?
Hey, how many adults are gonna be there?
- 大概十个吧 - 了解
- Probably about ten. - Okay.
我搜刮了整个店面 搞到了这些
Okay, so I've scoured the entire store and here's what we got.
瞧瞧
Hit me.
刚铎族的号♥角
Horn of Gondor,
精灵王子的弓箭 还有一件斗篷
Legolas' bow, and a cape.
谁的斗篷?
Cape for who?
那电影里有4000来号♥人穿着斗篷呢 你就选不出一个人来?
There's 4,000 people in that movie who wear capes - you can't pick one?
哇哦 你很烦躁嘛
Wow, you're crabby.
我今天戴了个手镯去学校
Well, I wore a bracelet to school today.
我父母接到电♥话♥ 说是在小礼拜堂有个特别的仪式
My parents were called. There was a special service in chapel,
我下周被安排去参加一个自省研讨会
and I've been ordered to a soul-searching seminar next week.
还要坐在涂指甲女以及 辛辣调味品使用者中间
I'll be sitting between the nail-polish-wearing girl and the spicy condiment user.
- 我很遗憾 - 没关系
- I'm sorry. - That's okay.
留下号♥角 弓箭和帐单吧
Leave the horn, the bow, and the bill.
好吧
Right.
喂?
Hello?
我要和你谈谈 关于Rory的事
I need to talk to you about Rory.
- Paris? - 她不怎么适应得过来
- Paris? - She's not adjusting well.
- 我挺担心她的 - 哦 这真是太...
- I'm actually concerned about her. - Well, that's very...
在大学里的社会化过程 是至关重要的
The socialization process in college is vitally important.
在这里结下的渊源 受用终身 甚至可以改变我们的人生轨迹
The connections we make here can last a lifetime. They can alter the course of our future.
- 它们就是如此重要 - 好吧
- That's how important they are. - Okay.
我知道 让你女儿永远长不大这主意 很有诱惑力
Now I'm sure it's tempting to emotionally stunt your daughter
这样她以后就能回家来 照顾你养老
so she'll move back home and take care of you in your old age,
但我相信 你也希望她更成功些
but I thought you wanted better for her.
嘿 Paris 你和Rory发生了什么事?
Hey, Paris, did something happen between you and Rory?
她不肯为了派对把门打开
She won't open the door for the party.
我们这层楼有个派对 要是你愿意敞开大门
There's a party on our floor, and if you open your door,
你就能参与其中 可她就是不肯开
you get to be apart of it, but she won't open the door
因为她忙着当Heidi的爷爷 你要真是她妈...
because she's busy being Heidi's grandfather, and if you were a real mother...
Paris 你在打电♥话♥给我妈?
Paris, you called my mother?
- 是啊 你听不进我说的 - 把电♥话♥给我!
- Well, you wouldn't listen to me. - Give me that phone!
- 喂? - 嘿 亲爱的 学校怎么样?
- Hello? - Hi, honey. How's school?
我和史蒂芬-金的小说人物同居一室
I'm rooming with a Stephen King novel.
- 她在说什么? - 哦 只是个荒谬的派对
- What's she talking about? - Oh, just some ridiculous party.
我可不想让数百个陌生人 在我房♥间闲逛漫步呢
I don't want to let a million strangers traipse through my room,
她黔驴技穷啦 抱歉她来烦你了
so she's having a meltdown. I'm sorry she bothered you.
- 没关系啦 - 我要宰了她去
- That's okay. - I'm gonna kill her.
别忘了 你砍下她一个脑袋 又一个新的会长出来
Remember, you cut off one head, she'll just grow another.
- 跟我说说那个派对 - 没什么好说的啦
- So tell me about the party. - It's nothing,
只是第一周课程的庆祝派对
it's just a "first week of class" kind of thing.
- 你去吗? - 也许吧
- Are you going? - Maybe.
你知道 结识下你们楼里的人 不一定是个坏主意哦
You know, it might not be such a bad idea to get to know the people in your building,
看看谁有以备急用的果酱馅饼
see who's gonna be the ones to have the emergency Pop Tarts on hand.
我会去认识他们的
I'll get to know them.
派对也许是个很有趣的渠道哦
A party might be kind of a fun way to do it.
不好意思 你是告诉我 让Paris把门开向全世界吗?
I'm sorry, are you telling me to let Paris open the door to the world?
我不是在告诉你什么 只是希望你度过四年大学以后
I'm not telling you anything. I just want to make sure that at the end of four years,
不仅读完了耶鲁图书馆所有的书 同时还能享受到无穷乐趣
you've not only read every book in the Yale library, you've also had some fun.
我会享受到乐趣的
I will have fun.
可我只看得见 在派对之夜里 你藏在自己的小房♥间里
But I can see you the night of the party holing up in your room
一整晚捧着本书
with a book for the entire evening.
你知道我不是在逃避 我是很享受的
You know when I do that, I'm not hiding. I enjoy it.
我也交朋友啊 你见过我交朋友的嘛
And I'm making friends - you saw me make friends.
我知道 可我说的不只是结朋识友
I know, but I'm not just talking about making friends.
我说指要多经历体验一些
I'm talking about experiencing things.
派对 足球赛 抗♥议♥ 烧马棚
Parties, football games, protests, barn burnings.
只有小孩子现在还玩这个
Very big amongst the kids these days.
这些都是经历啊
Those are all experiences.
也许只是做傻事的经验 但说不准
Maybe dumb experiences, but you never know
当你偶然意外做了某事之后 发现它对你很重要...
when you're accidentally gonna stumble across something that could be... something.
- 好了啦 我会开门的 - 太好了!
- Fine, I'll open the door. - Yes!
- 这不是为了你! - 好象我在乎似的
- This isn't for you! - Like I care about the reason.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表