剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- 糟糕 - 伍德伯里镇的Hank干的好事
- Drag. - This is Hank from Woodbury's doing.
- 那卑鄙小人故意只运了一半桌子过来 - 我刚跟他打过电♥话♥ Taylor
- That little fink only shipped half the table on purpose. - No, I just talked to him, Taylor,
- 他发誓 已经把手头有的都运过来了 - 总有办法解决问题的
- and he swears he shipped everything they had. - Let's think here. There's gotta be a way to do this.
加张牌桌或者电视柜之类的 可以弄成时髦版的最后晚餐嘛
Just add a card table to the end or some TV trays. It'll be like a funky Last Supper.
"最后的晚餐" 不可以很时髦的
"The Last Supper" cannot be funky.
或者我们利用已有的桌子 把所有的门徒都聚到一起
Or we could just make do with what we have and crowd all the apostles around it.
- 或者去掉几个门徒 - 这肯定不行
- Or eliminate some of the apostles. - This is not going to work.
- 我觉得我们只有认输了 - 也许你说得对 Taylor
- I think we're just gonna have to throw in the towel. - I think you might be right, Taylor.
- 这是让我们放弃的信♥号♥♥ - 那这个节不办了?
- This just might be a sign to pack it in. - So no festival?
- 不办了 - 我还走走吧
- No festival. - I have to keep moving.
- 各位 开始装箱吧 - 你们就认输了?
- Okay, start packing it up, people. - You would fold?
你说什么 Kirk?
What was that, Kirk?
因为困难就放弃了吗?
You would fold due simply to hardship?
现在别闹 Kirk 大家把东西留在原地
Not now, Kirk. Keep everything where it is, guys.
反正运回去的 就不要卸货了
No reason to unload it just to load it again.
你们就跟着这瞎眼领路的 蠓虫你们就滤出来 骆驼你们倒吞下去
Would you follow blind guides which strain at a gnat and swallow a camel?
你血糖低 迷糊了吧? 吃根巧克力棒去
Oh, that's your blood sugar talking, sweetie. Eat a candy bar.
- 这是信仰危机 - 我说别胡闹了 Kirk
- This is but a crisis of faith. - I said not now, Kirk.
- 让他说吧 有什么关系? - 如果通往成功之路
- Let him talk. What's the harm? - When the road to your destination
漫长而艰难 那么你就不再坚持了?
is revealed to be long and dusty, is your destination's value so diminished?
- 当然不是了 但是... - 如果风暴毁坏了你露营的帐篷
- Well, I suppose not, but still... - If a storm mars your camp for the night,
究竟是寻找高地 还是抱着帐篷等待天明?
is it wise to search for high ground or hold your camp 'til the light of new day?
是该好好想想
Well, it's something to think about.
信仰危机可能发生 但我们必须相信自己
A crisis of faith can be delivered, but one must believe to be delivered.
我决不会为他们弄桌子的 想都别想
No way am I building that table out for them, no way.
- 有人让你这么做吗 Jose? - 没有 但他们肯定会要求的
- Anyone ask you to, Jose? - Nope, but they're going to.
- 他们会让Tom弄的 - 承包商? 他忙自己的东西还来不及
- They'll just get Tom to do it. - The contractor? No, he's too busy with his own stuff.
- 你是不是怀了双胞胎? - 没有
- You having twins? - No.
- 确定? - 我再多想会儿 - 没有!
- You sure? - Let me think about it for another millisecond - no!
- 你看着好像怀了双胞胎 - 你会让我爱上你的 Luke
- It looks like you're having twins. - You're gonna make me fall in love with you, Luke.
- 那会花掉我好几个小时 - 什么事情?
- It would take me hours. - What would?
桌子啊 必须按照强制透视法来造 很复杂的
The table. It's gotta be built out in forced perspective. It's complicated.
随便找个人就可以修好那个桌子的
Throw a stick and you can find someone to fix that table.
那就随便找吧 反正我是不会做的
So grab a stick and throw it because I'm not doing it.
- 没人找你做的 - 还没有找我而已
- No one asked you to. - Not yet.
- 我好饿 去弄点吃的吧 - 看看那群人
- I'm hungry. Let's get something. - Whoa, check out the group.
- 那边也许有面包和鱼 - 昨晚吃的就是鱼
- There might be loaves and fishes. - I had fish last night.
不要听从消极者的言语 他们无法带你们走上正道
Do not heed the naysayers. They will not lead you down the proper road.
嗨 Rory 你家车♥库♥里面传出的音乐 我喜欢哦
Hey, Rory. Dig the sounds coming from that garage.
- 非常动听 - 我听过
- They sound amazing. - I was over there before.
- 那个新吉他手 长发帅哥啊 - 好像是最终人选了
- That new guitarist - yum yum, like a long-haired cake. - Sounds like a winner.
- 你去看看? - 嗯 Lane让我过来
- You gonna check him out? - Yeah, Lane called and asked me to come down
- 看看乐队全貌 - 我对这新人很有兴趣 哦耶!
- and drink in the whole picture. - I got dibs on the new hunk. Rrrr!
各位 很有感觉 不过天晚了 我该走了
Really tight, guys, but it's getting late. I gotta go.
- 安息去吧 - Gil 这位是我的朋友Rory 这里是她家
- Go rest. - Hey, Gil, this is my friend Rory. It's her house.
- 嘿 你们的音乐听着很棒 - 你觉得呢?
- Hey, you guys sound great. - Don't you think?
- 这些家伙会跟Pink Floyd一样棒 - 这推荐好有"时代感"
- These guys are gonna be as good as Pink Floyd. - Nice topical reference.
- Lane 你有我电♥话♥哦? - 我有的 Gil
- Lane, you got my number? - Yeah, Gil, I've got your number.
- 那好 我们再联♥系♥? - 再联♥系♥
- Great. So, we'll talk later? - We'll talk later.
不着急
Take it easy.
再见
Bye.
Zach 请先闭嘴 我要听听Rory的想法
Okay, Zach, shut up for a minute. I want to hear what Rory has to say.
她进来时我啥也没说 她的观点比较客观
I didn't tell her what she was walking into, so she's our fresh eyes here.
- 他非常出色 - 而且...
- He's great. - And...
有经验 另外... Babette 觉得他好可爱
Experienced. And... Babette thinks he's really cute,
她很感"兴趣" 他的动作很到位 跳跃动作很酷
so she's got dibs, and... he moves great. The jump was cool.
- 我还担心他会把屁♥股♥给弄折了 - 他是我们唯一的希望
- I was afraid he was gonna break a hip. - Well, he's our only prospect.
说不定用学生校服会有用
And maybe that schoolboy outfit's worth a shot.
我看 你们都在自欺欺人
Look, you're all fooling yourselves here.
底线是 - 这家伙够酷够摇滚 可是太老了 所以我反对
Bottom line - dude rocks, but dude's too old. I vote "no."
- 那结果很明确了 - 就是这样了
- Okay, I guess that's that, then. - That's that.
- 我们乐队也就这样了 - 没错
- And that could be that for the band. - That could be that, too.
好
Okay.
- 报上名来? - 是我
- Identify yourself! - It's me!
- 谁? - 我!
- Who? - Me!
- Sookie? - 它不肯出来!
- Sookie? - It's not coming out!
老天爷 都凌晨一点了
My God, it's one in the morning.
它住我肚子里面了! 它死活都不肯出来!
It's lodged in there! It's stuck, for God's sake! It's not coming out!
- 你疯了 - 它还在不停长
- You're insane. - And it's growing all the time,
越来越大 都忘了它不长的样子了
just getting bigger and bigger. I've forgotten what it's like not to be expanding.
它会长得巨大无比 然后我就成了 "人生七部曲"里面的胖子
I'll get so huge, I'll be the fat guy in "Monty Python's Meaning of Life."
接着爆♥炸♥ 把房♥间变得黏糊糊的 会有人因此丧生的
I'll explode and slime the whole room. People could die.
- 亲爱的 坐下 把这披上 - 还有那个Andrew
- Honey, sit down, wrap this around you. - Ooh! That Andrew.
- 我讨厌被这个一脸苍白的混♥蛋♥说中 - 说中什么了?
- I hate that he was right, that pasty-faced bastard! - Right about what?
- 我坐不下来 - 说中什么了?
- Oh, no, I can't sit. - Right about what?
我查过大象的孕期了 22个月!
I looked up an elephant's gestation period - 22 months!
- 你又不是大象 - 宝宝不知道啊
- You're not an elephant. - But Baby doesn't know that.
- 为什么宝宝会以为你是头大象? - 因为他又小又笨
- Why would Baby think you're an elephant? - Because he's tiny and stupid
缩在一团水里面飘来飘去 他什么都不知道
and floating around in a sack of fluid. He doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground.
- 到底怎么了? - 曾有一头大象在动物园里面朝我喷过水的
- What happened? - You know, an elephant squirted me once at the zoo.
也许他射了什么东西在我身上 某种大象的繁殖液体...
Maybe it shot something on me - some kind of elephant-gestation juice.
亲爱的 我说的是今晚发生了什么? 我走的时候你还好好的
Honey, I mean tonight. What happened? You were fine when I left you.
- 怎么会突然之间抓狂了? - 你在听我说吗? 它就不肯出来!
- Where did the freak-out come from? - Are you listening? It's not coming out!
- 小港容不下大船啦 - 坐下 好好休息
- The ship's too big and the bottle's too small! - You have to sit down and rest.
2个小时了 我不停地试着让它出来
For two hours, I've been doing everything I can to make it come out.
- 我又跳又抖又摇的 - 加条皮围巾 就可以参加滑稽马戏了
- I mean, I've jumped, jiggled, shimmied. - Add a feather boa and I could book you on the burlesque circuit.
- 你在嘲笑我的痛苦 - 没有 但是你不该满镇地跑
- My pain is funny to you. - No, but you should not be hopscotching
就为了让宝宝快点出来 不是这样生的
all around town trying to get the baby out. That's not how it works.
都怪我妈不好 她老给我吃粗粮 糠 麦片 或者椰菜
This is my mother's fault. She fed me too much roughage as a kid. Bran and granola and rapini.
弄得我的内部很粗糙 Davey没法从我砂纸一样的内脏里面爬出来了
And now my insides are all rough and grabby, and Davey can't work his way out of my sandpaper innards.
我想喝个痛快 想喝曼哈顿 想喝威士忌 想喝啤酒 想喝罗布伊酒 还有赛德卡鸡尾酒
I want booze. I want a Manhattan and a scotch and a beer and a Rob Roy and a sidecar.
但我不能喝 气死我了 我要生孩子!
But I can't, and I'm mad about that. I want to give birth!
乖乖坐下 我就抱抱你
I would give you a hug if you would sit still for one second.
- 你的孩子出来了 是怎么出来的t? - 我吞了张地图给她
- Yours came out. How'd you get yours out? - I swallowed a map.
别糊弄我了 为什么你这当妈的不肯把经验传给其他准妈妈?
Cut the freaking vagueness. Why is it you mothers don't want to pass down your wisdom to other mothers?
- 你自私 - 拜托你别抖了
- You're selfish. - Please, stop jiggling.
- 等我生了才行 - 好吧 圣佩卓 给你看样东西
- Not 'til I'm skinny. - All right, bouncy San Pedro, can I just show you something here?
只要让我继续抖 给我看你的屁♥股♥都没关系
You can show me your sweet tokus as long as I can keep jiggling.
继续抖吧 我在整理些旧东西
Fine, keep jiggling. I was just going through something,
也许你会感兴趣的 都是1984的
I thought you might be interested. It's from 1984.
- 你是说那本书<1984>吗? - 是说1984年
- The book? - No, the year.
是我的宝宝盒 都是些小东西 纪念物 还有Rory出生那晚的东西
It's my baby box. It's full of all these little things, mementos and stuff from the night Rory was born.
- 我很久没翻了 - 我的宝宝没有盒子 因为他不肯出来
- I haven't taken it out in ages. - Mine's not getting a box because mine's not coming out.
我的walkman 还有一盒自♥制♥的录音带在里面 "99 Luft Balloons"
My walkman with the homemade compilation tape still in it. "99 Luft Balloons,"
- 一些R.E.M.的歌♥ 一些Thompson Twins的歌♥ - 我不怎么喜欢
- some R.E.M., some Thompson Twins. - I never cared for them.
那晚我看过的杂♥志♥
The magazine I was reading that night,
看看谁更性感的特别报道 Andrew McCarthy还是Emilio Estevez
with a special feature on who's hotter - Andrew McCarthy or Emilio Estevez.
- 他们都很花的 - 我的泡泡口香糖项链 还有巧克力棒包装纸
- They're both dogs. - My Bubblicious-gum necklace, my Chunky wrapper.
我喜欢巧克力棒 虽然更想要波旁酒 但是巧克力棒也可以
Oh, I do like the Chunky's. I'd like bourbon better, but I do like the Chunky's.
- John 的号♥码 - 哪个John?
- John's digits. - John who?
他是医院志愿者 为了高中修学分的
He was volunteering at the hospital for high school credit.
- 他说"等你恢复身材了就打给我" - 真窝心
- He said, "Call me when you get your figure back." - Sweet-talker.
我还是喜欢Emilio 他有种邪恶的气质
And for me, it was always Emilio 'cause he was kind of nasty.
我也喜欢
Same here.
- Rory第一件套头衣 - Bananarama? (英国女子组合)
- Rory's first jumper. - Bananarama?
我从自己T恤衫上剪下来做的 这是我给她做的第一样东西
I made it out of one of my t-shirts. It was the first thing I ever made her - ever made, ever.
算是后吉尔莫时代的省钱措施了 好小的衣服啊
It was post-Gilmore economy. Look how tiny.
- 很小 - 她是全世界最美丽的粉红姑娘
- Tiny. - She was the most beautiful pink all over.
她闻着都是粉粉的 听着有点怪 我没法描绘 - 那种小小的粉粉的婴儿气味
She even smelled pink. That sounds weird. I can't describe it - that little, pink, baby smell.
她第一次凝视着我 小小的手指朝我伸来
The first time her eyes focused on me and her little fingers reached out...
我就完完全全变了一个人 她完全占据了我的生活
I was someone new. She had me.
- Emilio - Rory
- Emilio. - Rory.
各位 还有5分钟开幕 5分钟
We're five minutes away from the starting gate, people. Five minutes.
小朋友 你们好可爱啊 在七年之前
Oh, my God, you guys look so cute. You know, it was just seven short years ago
- 我也跟你们一样 是小小的中国杂技演员呢 - 你好臭!
- that I was a little Chinese acrobat just like you. - You smell!
我当中国杂技演员那会儿 我们很尊重长辈的
And we respected our elders when I was a little Chinese acrobat.
- 我讨厌小屁孩 - 看着不错
- I hate kids. - Lookin' good, lookin' good.
嘿 今晚大场面哦?
Hey everybody, big night, huh?
- 这里有人坐吗? - 有人的 你找别地方坐去
- Anyone sitting here? - Yes. You have to go somewhere else.
- 但Patty小姐说我可以... - 你必须找别的地方坐!
- But Miss Patty said I... - You have to go somewhere else!
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表