剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- 我爱死它们了 - 我也是
- Oh, I love them. - Ooh, I love them, too.
对它们有着"不羁的热情" 这笑话水平高吧?
With an unbridled passion. Good one, huh?
很欣赏你的幽默
I love horse humor.
这些是我最好的马噢 很乖巧听话的
These guys are the best I've got 'cause they're so sweet.
嘿 Michel 过来见见咱们的两位新员工
Hey, Michel, come on over. Meet our two new employees.
你知道我不怎么爱动物的
You know that I do not care for the animal kingdom.
你想订下这两匹吗? 还有其他客户也挺感兴趣的
Do you want me to hold them for you? 'Cause I've got a couple of others interested.
要订要订!
Oh, yes, definitely hold them.
我是Rory 请留言
It's Rory, Talk please
嘿 Rory 是你老妈我 学校怎么样? 学到新东西了吗?
Hi, Rory, it's me. How's school? You learning stuff?
我们买♥♥到马了 Desdemona和Cletus
Listen, we have the horses, Desdemona and Cletus,
第一个骑它们的非你我莫属
and the first two rides have to be me and you.
希望你已经忘掉那次骑小矮马的经历了
And hopefully, you're over the time that I took you for the pony ride,
记得那匹老矮马死活不动弹 最后还躺下了
and the pony was old and just sort of stopped and laid down,
结果你被摔到了水沟里面 这次肯定不会这样了
and you sort of rolled off into the ditch. It's really not likely to happen again.
对天发誓不会了 快回电!
I promise. So, call me, call me.
嘿 Tom 咱们的新马驹怎么样?
Hey, Tom, how do you like our new horses?
好香 跟我来
Very fragrant. Follow me.
他是个大忙人 他的话别当真
He's very busy. Don't judge him too harshly.
各位今天这个"全民怠工日"过得愉快吗? 这才象话
Hey, guys, how's National Goof-off day going? That's what I thought.
周三上午 底楼的设备就会运到了
Now, we got downstairs hardware being delivered on Wednesday morning.
- 噢耶 - 我也很激动
- Yippee. - Yeah, it excites me too.
你们中要有个人来验收就更好了
So, I think it would be exciting to have one of you here to see that it's the right stuff.
否则装♥修♥进度就会延迟了
Otherwise, things would come to a crashing halt.
哎呀 我周三有一连串的会要开 其中一个还是在Hartford那么远
Oh boy, I got back to back meetings on Wednesday, and one of them is in Hartford.
- Sook? - 我可以来的
- Sook? - I can be here.
啊 不对 那天上午要带Davey去做检查
Oh no, I can't - Davey has a check up that morning.
能改期吗?
Can you move it?
- 这个医生很难约到的 我可以问问 - 没关系 Michel你呢?
- This doctor's really booked. But I can try. - That's okay. Michel?
我在Tally Rand打工赚钱
I'm at the Tally Rand making the money that keeps me from having to stand
否则就要在高速公路出口处卖♥♥樱桃了
at expressway off-ramps selling bags of cherries.
好吧 看样子我必须改改行程了 不知道...
Okay. Oh well, I guess I can move some things around. I don't?
- 什么声音? - 你的电♥话♥
- What is that? - That's your phone.
- 谁的电♥话♥? 我们的? - 今天早上装好的
- Who's phone? Our phone? - I installed it this morning.
你说过想装电♥话♥的吧? 这样就能开始预订了
You wanted your phone up and running, right? To take reservations?
- 我的老天爷 - 第一个订单
- Oh, my God. - Our first reservation.
快快 在人家挂掉之前接电♥话♥
Quick, quick, answer before they hang up.
- 你好? - Dragonfly,Dragonfly
- Hello? - Dragonfly, Dragonfly.
- 快说Dragonfly旅馆 - 这里是Dragonfly旅馆 您好
- Say Dragonfly Inn. - I mean, Dragonfly Iinn, hello.
是的! 我们接受预订
Why, yes! We are taking reservations.
5月6日开张
Our opening day is May 6th.
您要订5月8号♥和9号♥
May 8th and 9th, okay, great.
我来看一下 马上就好
Let me just check. Let me check.
没问题 给您最好的房♥间 请留一下您的个人信息
Okay. You got it, and you're getting our best room. Let me just get your information here.
好的 您的电♥话♥号♥码是?
Yes. Okay. And your number?
7873 我们记了您的姓名电♥话♥ 8号♥和9号♥已经预订好了
7873. Okay. Got your name. Got your number. Got you down for the 8th and 9th.
谢谢您 Turner先生 到时见
Thank you, Mr. Turner. See you then.
- 我们开始营业啦! - 我们开始营业啦!
- We're up and running. - We're up and running!
- 可你记在了一张口香糖包装纸上 - 怎么样?
- But you wrote it down on a gum wrapper. - So?
太丢人了 这可是有纪念价值的文件啊
It's embarrassing. This is an historical document.
谁管她写在哪里了?
Who cares what she wrote it down on?
- Big Red口香糖的包装纸 - 黄箭口香糖的就好了?
- Big Red wrapper. - Juicyfruit would have been better?
我这就出门去买♥♥个大包装的
Well, I'm going to go out and get a value pack
等以后这里忙起来了可以派上用场
for when things really start getting busy around here.
妈 是我 我给家里电♥话♥也留言了
Mom, it's me, I left you a message at home, too.
很开心知道你买♥♥到了马 关于那匹我小时候骑过的矮马
I love that you got horses. As far as that pony ride when I was a kid,
有个小细节你忘了 那匹马不是躺倒在地
you were forgetting one little tidbit there. That pony did not lie down.
他是翘辫子了! 死翘翘了
He died, okay? He died.
后来马主人拎着他后腿 把他给拖走了
And then the owner dragged him away by the back legs.
我每次用胶水 都忍♥不住想到他 但我会看着你骑马的 好不好?
Every time I use glue, I think of him. But I'll watch you ride, how's that?
给我回电吧 再见
Call me back, bye.
- 你来干嘛? - 我住这儿
- What are you doing here? - I live here.
- 你的博弈论课15分钟后就开始了 - 我就想躺下歇会儿
- But you have game theory class in fifteen minutes. - I just thought I would lie down and rest for a while.
我就知道 昨晚你看书看得太晚了 我早该让你熄灯的
I knew it. You were up too late last night. I know I should have told you "lights out."
- 我要把论文写完才行 - 你的大脑需要休息
- I had to finish my paper. - Your brain needs sleep.
- 写完论文它才能睡得着 - 可接着会有新的论文
- It can sleep when I finish my paper. - And then there'll be another paper.
- 老妈... - 你懂我意思就好了
- Mom... - You know what I mean.
- 你很照顾我 - 应该的 去躺下吧
- You look out for me. - It's what I do. Okay, go lay down.
- 知道啦 - 远离毒品
- Yes, ma'am. - And stay off drugs.
- 哇 什么味道? - 是我烙铁发出的烟味
- Whoa, what's that smell? - It's the smoke from my soldering iron.
爱死这个味道了 我喜欢烧东西
I love it. I love burning things.
我喜欢烙铁融化金属烧焦电线 并且火花四溅...
I love the hot tip of my soldering iron as it liquefies metal and singes the wires...
亲爱的 你玩这个玩多久了?
Honey, how long you been doing that?
- 3小时 - 休息会儿
- Three hours. - Take a break.
太好了 你们都在 我们把事情说清楚
Oh, good, you're all here, so we can clear this up.
我在寝室里面找到这件衣服 肯定是你们中某个人的了
I found this lying around, and it must belong to one of you
其他还有谁会有衣服在这里呢? 请问?
because who else would have clothing here? I ask you
- 还有吗? 还有谁吗? - Paris
- Anyone? Anyone? - Paris.
还有谁? 大概是我词不达意
Anyone? You know, maybe I misspoke.
也许这不是件衣服 有人丢了汽车罩吗?
It may not be a shirt. Anyone lose a car cover?
- 有吗? 有吗? - 别闹了
- Anyone? Anyone? - Knock it off.
我就想温柔地提醒你
I'm just trying to find a nice way to tell you that your behemoth boyfriend
你的巨型男友在这里过于自在了 我是代表大家说的
is getting a little too comfortable around here. And I speak for everyone.
- 别把我算进去 - 还有我
- Leave me out of this. - Me too, please.
我不想一走进浴室
I just don't want to walk into our bathroom and find him sitting on the john
- 就看到他坐在马桶上注射类固醇 - 他从来不打类固醇的
- shooting up steroids. - He does not take steroids.
你意思是这个大丑八怪是天生的?
You mean that unsightly girth is nature given?
- 他肯定是夜夜诅咒上帝的 - 够了!
- He must curse God nightly. - Enough!
要在这衣服上挖个洞 太阳马戏团就可以用它来表演了
And the shirt -- stick a pole in it, and Cirque Du Soleil could start selling tickets.
他很魁梧 Paris 人家懂你意思了
He's big, Paris. She got it.
为什么他要在背后写上自己的名字?
And why does he have his name written on the back?
这样他忘掉的时候就可以提醒自己了? 可他要刚好穿着这衣服的话
So it's easy to check when he forgets it? Although if he checks it while he's wearing it,
就必须去照镜子 但那样他又会以为自己叫Dlobeelk
he'd have to look in a mirror, and then he'd probably think his name was Dlobeelk,
- 最终还是会陷入困惑 - 可悲的小女人
- and get confused all over again. - Bitter little woman.
他要继续在我们的地盘 当个不受欢迎的人
If he's gonna continue being an unwelcome guest in our place,
我强调"我们的" 把他圈你房♥里比较好
I emphasize the word "our," keep him penned in your room.
- 妒忌也于事无补的 Paris - 什么妒忌?
- Jealousy doesn't become you, Paris. - What jealousy?
- 别吵了 - 化妆和发型也不会有用
- Break it up, guys. - Neither does makeup or a hairstyle.
住嘴 金发女
Can it, Blondie.
你把自己的男友给气跑了 所以痛恨其他有男友的人
You drove your own boyfriend away, so you hate that anyone else has one.
哦 拜托
Oh please.
你还是去自己房♥里一个人老老实实呆着
Yeah, why don't you go sit all alone in your room
开始习惯自己下半辈子的孤苦生活
so you can start getting used to how the rest of your life's gonna be.
- 我不孤独的 - 是吗?
- I'm not alone. - Oh, really?
除了诺姆-乔姆斯基的海报之外 你还有谁陪?
Who do you have besides your poster of Noam Chomsky?
- 我有谁陪? - 是啊
- Who do I have? - Yeah.
被我说中了吧 可悲的女人
That's what I thought. Very sad.
我要捏着这个女人的脖子 掐到她头发掉光为止
I'm gonna grab Barbie's neck and squeeze until her expandable hair falls out
- 让她死翘翘 - 你准备呆在这里吗
- and she's dead, dead, dead. - Are you staying in here,
因为我马上要小睡一会儿了
because I was gonna close my eyes for a little while.
真该告诉她我在跟Asher Fleming交往
I should just tell her Asher Fleming's my man
她可以跟自己那位1972年的Lou Ferrigno 做个比较
so she can compare her circa 1972 Lou Ferrigno with him.
- 那就告诉她 息事宁人 - 你知道我们不想张扬的
- Then tell her. Put this to rest. - You know we're keeping it on the down low.
这样比较好 只有你知道
It's easier this way. You're the only person that knows.
那你只能打落牙齿自己吞 让她去说了
Then you're gonna have to swallow stuff like that and not let it get to you.
他好臭 她那只巨兽臭死了
He smells. That fat tub of hers smells.
你的英语诗歌♥课笔记在吗?
Hey, did you keep your notes from when you took Major English Poets?
在吧
I've got them somewhere.
- 能借我吗? - 当然
- Can I borrow them? - Sure.
太好了 这样我这个礼拜就可以不用上课 多出两小时了
Great, 'cause that means I can skip a class this week. Buys me two hours.
我教Asher了一个短语"悄无声息" 他说听着很愉悦
I taught Asher that phrase, "on the down low." He called it delightful.
的确是个令人愉悦的短语
It's a delightful phrase.
也许我受不了的并非是Janet的男友
You know, maybe it's not Janet's boyfriend I can't be around.
也许我受不了的是男孩 因为我在跟男人交往
Maybe I just can't be around boys, because I have a man.
就是这样了 现在我要睡了
Yes, that's it. Resting now.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait.
嗨 我没啥可爱的话可以当欢迎词
Hey, I've got nothing cute to say for my message.
对了 小狗狗 还挺可爱的吧 请留言
Oh, puppies. There, that's cute. Now leave yours.
喂? 快接 快接 快接
Hello? Pick up, pick up, pick up.
等一下 我在呢 等一下嘛
Wait, I'm here. Wait.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表