剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
<吉尔莫女孩> 前情提要
我收到大学录取通知了
我要去耶鲁
她要去耶鲁!
怕到时候碰不到你 先祝你和Nicole旅行开心
- 哦 我们可能暂时不去了 - 什么?
这似乎意为着向她承诺什么
我手里拿着的是接下来一周 所有活动的安排表
Rory Gilmore进入铺满常春藤的 耶鲁圣殿前最后一周的生活
这是耶鲁寄来的 新生报到是在周六
- 没错 下周六 - 不 这周六
你还不明白吗 这是我和女儿共度的最后一晚
她就要去上大学了 明天!
所以我才纳闷你今晚 为啥不想跟她待在一起
我们结婚了
你结婚了?
事实上还不止这些
老天啊 连孩子都有了
我们要离婚了
那么...明天
- 是啊 明天 - 我只希望一切如我所愿
- 东西太多了 - 你说什么?
- I've got too much stuff. - What?
行李太多! 都是你的错
Stuff! And it's your fault.
你让我成了能容忍♥挥霍浪费的人
You inculcated into me a tolerance for rampant consumerism.
你说什么?
What?
我什么时候变成那种 要和这么多没有用的化妆品
When did I become one of those girls with dozens of beauty products,
打交道的女孩了?
none of which are expendable?
以前是涂一点睫毛膏
It used to be a touch of mascara,
擦一点科普特防晒乳就可以出门了
dab of Coppertone, zip, bam, boom, out the door.
我听到了"铜"和"隆隆响"
I heard copper and boom.
随便 你还要多久? 我们迟到啦
Never mind. And what's going on? We're late.
我在找相机啊
I'm looking for the camera.
唉 她还得找相机
Oy vey, she's looking for the camera.
- 我听到了 - 这句倒听见了
- I heard that. - That she hears.
作为母亲 我有权记录下 女儿生命里每一个重要时刻
It is my prerogative as your mother to record any event in my daughter's life
这是我该做的 做妈妈就该如此
that I so choose. It's in the mother's handbook.
Luke知道你不会开手动档的车吗?
Does Luke know that you can't drive a stick?
怎么了?
Why?
你借了他的货车 那是手动档的
Because you borrowed his truck and it's a stick.
我能行
I can drive a stick.
你会用棍子搅拌咖啡 但这不代表 你会用棍子来开车啊
You can stir coffee with a stick, but you can't drive a stick.
行啦 还好我没有选择记录下这一时刻
Okay, I am glad I did not choose to record that particular moment
因为它太糟糕了
in my daughter's life 'cause that was just ugly.
我只是希望我们能安全到达
I just want you to get there in one piece.
- 那你帮我看着点 - 我们上路吧
- You look out for me. - Let's hit the road.
噢 等等 没错了! 这就是我在寻找的时刻
Oh, wait, wait, this is it! This is the precise moment that I've been looking for.
我女儿动身去大学的时刻 我要把它照下来!
This is my daughter going off to college, this is my shot!
好吧
Okay, fine.
好 站好了 自然一点
Okay, I'm lining you up, now look candid.
行 不过"自然一点"的准确定义是
Okay, see, the very definition of candid means
被拍照的人毫不知情
that the subject doesn't know the picture's being taken.
- 那你就当相机不存在吧 - 我试试
- So forget the camera's there. - I'll try.
- 笑一个 - 好了 好了
- And smile. - Okay, okay.
- 我很不满意 - 为什么?
- I'm not happy. - Why?
- 看起来太造作 - 这个怎么样?
- It looks posed. - How about this?
嗯 还记得我们之前说的棍子吗?
Yeah, you know the stick we were talking about before?
你现在看起来就像它那样 硬梆梆的
It looks like it's somewhere else now.
怎么跟安妮·莱博维茨似的
You're having serious Annie Leibovitz delusions here.
但你看起来像是站在这个屋子里
But it just looks like you're standing in the house.
而不是准备好了去大学的模样
No one will know that you're going off to college.
那我要不要举一个牌子?
Shall I hold a sign?
那你做个"前往大学"的走路姿势
Or you could do the "going off to college" walk.
- 什么? - 走路姿势 像这样
- The what? - The walk, the this.
你看起来像是<小淘气>里 Alfalfa去接Darla时的模样
You look like Alfalfa coming to pick up Darla.
这样吧 拿着你的行李 起码看起来像在走
Here, hold some of your stuff. At least it'll look like you're moving or something.
你像是要去扔垃圾
It looks like you're taking out the trash.
好了 就这样 我们走吧
Okay, that's it, we're going.
行 看来我只能将就着选一张照片了
All right. I'll just have to make do with one of the pictures I already took.
对
Good.
我会把它放进电脑里 再加一个名人进去
I'll put it on the computer and then superimpose an important person
站在你旁边 和你道别 像基辛格
standing next to you seeing you off, like Kissinger
前第♥一♥夫♥人♥伯德·约翰逊 主播帕特·萨姆罗之类的
or Lady Bird Johnson or Pat Summerall or something.
帕特·萨姆罗?
Pat Summerall?
要不你想一个更好的人物
You think of somebody better.
- 奥逊·威尔斯 - 不能是过世的人
- Orson Welles. - It can't be a dead person.
- 帕特·萨姆罗也死了 - 不 他还没死
- Pat Summerall's dead. - No, he's not.
帕特·萨姆罗已经死了
Pat Summerall is dead.
不 我告诉你 他没有
No, I'm telling you, he's not.
- 伯德·约翰逊夫人倒是死了 - 不 她没死
- Lady Bird Johnson is dead. - No, she's not.
- 赌多少钱? - 5块
- How much you wanna bet? - Five bucks.
- 我们现在就去google他一下 - 妈 耶鲁怎么办?
- Let's google him right now. - Mom, Yale?
没关系 我们google完帕特·萨姆罗再去耶鲁
Yeah, Yale can wait for us to google Pat Summerall.
走吧
Come.
你的优先次序是什么啊?
Where are your priorities?
你好 Luke
Hey, Luke.
你好 Rory 不是今天去耶鲁吗?
Hey, Rory. Isn't today Yale?
对 我正准备走
Yeah, I'm going right now.
你看起来挺平静的 感觉怎么样?
You look so calm. How do you feel?
有一点紧张 但走之前吃一点 Luke做的东西对我会有帮助
A little nervous, but a last Luke's fix before I go will help.
好 今天你任选 我请客
Well, today is whatever you want on the house.
哇 我觉得自己挺重要的
Wow, I feel important.
你是很重要 你妈妈呢?
You are important. Where's your mom?
她很快就好 你的货车给了她一点点麻烦
She's coming. She's having a wee bit of trouble with your truck.
她在干什么?
What is she doing?
她很安全地把车倒出了我们家车道
Well, she backed the truck out of our driveway all fine and everything,
但一旦上了马路 她就不太会用倒车档了 所以...
but once she hit the road, she couldn't get it out of reverse, so she...
所以她在这里倒车?
Backed it here?
很慢 不过挺稳的
Slow but steady.
你的车有点问题
Something's wrong with your truck.
我的车才没问题 把车停了
Nothing's wrong with my truck. Stop the truck.
- 它一直在倒车 - 你不会开手动档
- It won't go out of reverse. - You can't drive a stick.
我当然不会开一辆操纵杆不好用的车
I can't drive an uncooperative stick.
这不是操纵杆的问题 行了 踩刹车吧
My stick's not uncooperative. Come on, hit the brakes.
好 祝你好运
Okay, good luck.
我不认为它会听你的话
I don't think it's gonna happen.
- 这是一辆讨厌女性的车 - 你说什么?
- This is a misogynistic truck! - What?
它和女性作对 它有性别歧视
It's anti-woman, it's gender-selective,
它就像那些"哦 我们喝酒看球赛 再把裤子往上提提"的男人一样
it's "Oh, let's drink a beer and watch the game and hike our shorts up."
我改变主意了 你不能借我的车
I changed my mind, you can't borrow my truck.
- 可我们行李很多啊 - 你可以雇用搬运公♥司♥
- But it's full of our stuff. - You should've hired movers.
那我向你借车时你就该拒绝
You could've said no when I asked to borrow the truck.
- 你说你会开手动档 - 对 但不是这种看不起女人的手动档
- You said you could drive a stick. - Yeah, not the Joe Sixpack of sticks.
不是感觉像"哦 让我们摸着肚子吃爆米花 再剔剔牙"的手动档
Not the "Oh, let's scratch our bellies and eat some corn nuts and pick our teeth."
- 真的 Luke 我能开 - 好吧
- Really, Luke, I can drive it. - Okay, fine.
不过你要小心一点 4点前回到
Just be careful and have it back by four.
- 就4点左右 - 就4点 我4点时要用它
- Four-ish it is. - Four, I need it at four.
- 就那么几分... - 4点
- Give or take a few min... - Four.
- 天 你对那笨车的占有欲怎么这么强 - 那是我的车 它是属于我的!
- God, he's so possessive about the stupid truck. - It's my truck, I possess it!
开玩笑而已 我会在4点钟回来的 冷静
I'm just kidding. I'll have it back by four, calm down.
行 我只是...
Okay, I'm just...
发生太多事 没什么心情开玩笑
I'm not in much of a kidding mood with all this other stuff going on.
- 离婚文件 很好笑吧 - 抱歉 Luke 这一点也不好笑
- Divorce papers. Fun, huh? - Zero fun. Sorry, Luke.
我不是没想到会这样 只是...
It's not that I wasn't expecting them, it's just...
文件是Nicole的事务所送来的
the law firm that Nicole works for sent them.
我打电♥话♥去问一个很简单的问题 他们本可以在电♥话♥里回答
I called with a simple question they could've answered over the phone,
非要派人来见我
but they insisted on sending someone down to see me.
我想你并不期待这个
I take it you're not looking forward to that.
我打算建一道火墙 不让他们进来
I'm about to build a moat of fire.
- 这是你的 Rory - 谢谢 Caesar
- Here you go, Rory. - Thanks, Caesar.
我们时间挺紧 我叫他们做了些外卖♥♥
Since we were short on time, I had them make us something to go.
- 我的耶鲁特餐 - 哦 说来听听
- My Yale special. - Oh, share, share.
薄烤饼夹香肠 再裹上熏肉
Sausage wrapped in a pancake tied together with bacon.
- 你发明的? - 我也不知道怎么想出来的
- You made that up? - I don't know how I do it.
- 给你 - 这是什么?
- Here. - What's this?
货车操纵杆教程 简洁明了 D是驱动 R是...
A shift diagram for the truck, nice and simple. D is for drive, R is for...
- R是驱动的R! - R是倒车
- The R in drive! - R is for reverse.
- 对 倒车 - 这个1是...
- Right, reverse. - And one is...
世界上最孤单的数字!
The loneliest number that you'll ever know!
第一档
The first gear.
- 我明白了 Luke 真的 我搞得定 - 我也这么希望
- I know, Luke. Really, I can handle it. - I hope so.
谢谢 Luke
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表