剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Thanks, Luke.
Rory 祝你好运
Good luck, Rory.
- 哦 这下好了 穿西装的男人 - 祝你好运
- Oh, goody, a guy in a suit. - Good luck to you.
- 你是Danes先生吗? - 是的
- Mr. Danes? - Unfortunately.
我是Russell Bynes 我和Blodgett Sage Albet Pettruccio
I'm Russell Bynes. I'm with Blodgett, Sage, Albet, Pettruccio,
Stein Lemming和Stein 都是Nicole Diana Leahy的律师
Stein, Lemming, and Stein, attorneys for Nicole Diana Leahy.
太阳下山了 谢谢光临
And the sun just went down, thanks for coming.
- 什么意思? - 你在浪费时间
- Pardon me? - You're wasting your time.
我只有一个简单的问题 我该在哪里签名? 这根本不需要亲自拜访
I had a simple question, where do I sign? It didn't require a personal visit.
呃 没有签名档 因为那只是一份文件
Whoa, there's no place to sign because this is just a document
通知被告受起诉的行为
informing the defendant of the type of action being filed.
你在说什么? 谁是被告?
What are you talking about? Who's the defendant?
- 你 - 哦 天啊
- You are. - Oh my God.
你没有阅读文件吗?
Didn't you read the papers?
我读了 红袜队输了3分 布♥什♥和一个瑞士家伙在农场里闲聊
Yeah, the Red Sox lost by three, Bush is at the ranch chatting up a Swiss dude.
- 离婚文件 - 我知道你在说什么
- The divorce papers. - I know what you meant.
听着 我没有杀人放火 Nicole和我只是很偶然地结了婚
Look, I didn't kill anyone. Nicole and I just kind of accidentally got married
现在我们想离婚 我们的目的相同
and now we want out. We both want the same thing.
- 别耍我了 Danes先生 - 我没时间和你说这个了
- Don't try to play me, Mr. Danes. - I'm too busy for this.
行 反正我该和你的律师代表谈的
Fine, because I should just be dealing with your legal representation.
难以置信
I don't believe this.
你不把律师的信息告知我们 只会拖延进程
Not giving us your lawyer's information is only going to prolong the process.
如果我把律师的姓名告诉你 你会离开吗?
Okay, if I give you my lawyer's name, will you leave?
- 我会离开 - 好 你听好了
- I will leave. - Okay, you ready?
他叫Don Dewey 他在Dewey...
His name is Don Dewey. He works at the firm of Dewey...
- Dewey...
- Dewey. - Cheatham...
- Cheatham - 和Howe律师事务所工作
- Cheatham. - And Howe.
Dewey Cheatham和Howe律师事务所
Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe.
- 你可真是幼稚 - 我觉得挺好笑
- That was very immature. - Yeah, well, tickled me.
老板们肯定对这感兴趣
My bosses are gonna wanna hear this.
哦 得了 他们都听过了
Oh, come on, they've heard that one before.
喂 如果你想要Don的号♥码 那是555-5555
Oh, hey, if you want Don's number, it's 555-5555.
- 我以为你走了 - 你写的都不对
- I thought you were gone. - Nothing's where it says it is.
这就行了
It's gonna be fine.
- 停好啦! - 谢谢
- Nice score! - Thank you.
迟点我指给你看 大概有7个耶鲁同学
Oh, and later, I'll point out the seven or so fellow Yalies
已经讨厌你了 因为你那可恶的妈妈
who already hate you because your obnoxious mother
不让他们把车停在这唯一的空地上
wouldn't let them park in the only open spot left.
干得好 货车停在这里没问题吧?
Oh, goody. You get the truck here okay?
哦 我们有些争吵 不过没事了
Oh, we had some bickering, but we made it.
你好 姓名是?
Hello. Name?
你好 我被告知可以把车停在这里
Oh, hey. I was told it was okay to hold the spot.
是一个男的 我忘了他的名字 他大概穿着一件夹克
A guy told me, I forget his name. He had, like, a jacket.
没关系 我只是想知道这位新生的名字
It's okay. I was just wondering what our newcomer's name is.
- Rory Gilmore - 对 Rory Gilmore
- Rory Gilmore. - Right, Rory Gilmore
Rory Gilmore Rory Gilmore... 有了
Rory Gilmore, Rory Gilmore... there you are.
- 欢迎来到耶鲁大学 - 哦 握住 握住
- Welcome to Yale. - Oh, hold the shake, hold the shake.
- 妈妈 - 等一下 镜头盖 镜头盖
- Mom. - Wait, lens cap, lens cap.
- 抱歉 - 家长们都这样
- Sorry. - They all do this.
握手啊
Shake.
行了 你是谁?
Got it. Who are you?
我是Tess 是Rory的新生辅♥导♥员
I'm Tess, I'm Rory's freshman counselor.
我会和她住同一栋宿舍楼 为她提供帮助
I'll be living in the building and be there for whatever she needs.
你看起来有21岁 可以喝酒了
And you look twenty-one, convenient for beer runs.
我将带领住Durfee的女孩们参观 你一定不能错过
I'll be giving a tour for Durfee girls you should not miss.
哦 我知道 参观安排在12点 而12点到2点是自♥由♥午餐时间
Oh, I know. Tour's at twelve, followed by the optional express lunch twelve to two,
再之后是无线电定位
which is all followed by the telecommunications orientation
和分发网络身份 家长的接待时间是11点到1点
and internet ID distribution, parents' reception eleven to one.
你记住了日程表
You memorized the schedule.
对 不过她不是什么怪人 她只是记忆力好而已
Yeah, she's not weird or anything, she just has a good memory.
我看到你们带了自己的床垫
And I see you brought your own mattress.
噢 对 是这样的 那个人...
Oh, right. See, the guy...
名字 名字 我忘了他的名字
name, name, name. I forget his name.
三个音节的 他说可以的 他 他留着胡子
Three syllables. He said it was okay, and he had, like, a mustache.
这是允许的 只要你们处理好
It's allowed as long as you make arrangements to dispose
在宿舍里的那个就行 你们处理了吗?
of the one that was already there. Did you do that?
- 是的 我们处理了 - 对
- Yes, we did. - Yes.
- 那就好 请准备好相机 - 为什么?
- Good. Get your camera ready. - Why?
- 我要把宿舍钥匙给Rory - 谢谢你的提醒
- I'm giving Rory her key. - Thanks for the warning.
- 参观时再见 - 好的 Tess 谢谢你
- See you at the tour. - Yes, Tess, thank you.
她人挺好的
So, she's nice.
对 我现在非常想去看你的房♥间 走吧 把袋子带上
Yeah. I'm dying to see your room. Come on, grab a bag.
那么 你想好怎么处理旧床垫了?
So, you made arrangements to get rid of the old mattress?
- 对 我想好了 - 真的吗?
- Yes, I did. - Really?
因为这里特别说明 我们要在到达前
Because it specifically says here that you're supposed to make arrangements
就处理好旧床垫的
to have the old mattress picked up before arrival.
噢 挺漂亮的
Ooh, very grand.
那么 搬床垫的工人什么时候到?
So, what time are the mattress guys coming?
晚一点吧
Later today sometime.
那我们是在房♥里等他们 还是...
So we have to wait in the room for them, or...
让他们自己进去吧 到了
I think they just let themselves in. Here we are.
他们有钥匙吗?
So do the mattress guys have their own key?
好啦 我承认 我没有打电♥话♥让人来搬床垫
All right, I confess, I didn't call the mattress guys.
- 那我们怎么办? - 把它扔到垃圾桶里
- What are we gonna do? - We'll find a dumpster.
妈妈 他们会找上我的
Mom, they could trace it back to me.
- 我那时早就溜得无影无踪了 - 妈妈
- I'll be long gone by then. - Mom.
好 我们在扔之前先把它烧了 一根火柴 一点汽油就行
All right, we'll burn it before we dump it. A match, a little gasoline.
我们来这里才5分钟 就想着干坏事了
We're here five minutes and we're already contemplating felonies.
和我想的一模一样
Just like I pictured it.
你看到紧急通道了吗?
Did you see an emergency exit?
这里还有壁炉! 我想知道它是不是烧木头的
A fireplace, too! I wonder if it's woodburning.
这里写着"到达后 请留意紧急通道的位置"
It says here, "Upon arrival, please take note of the emergency exits."
我们可以在那儿烧了床垫 省得走一趟
Hey, hey, we could burn the mattress in there, save us a trip.
天 这张地图居然缺了一角
Man, a piece of my map ripped off.
哪个是你的房♥间?
Which one's your room?
我不见了一半的老校园
I'm missing half of the Old Campus.
R.G. 是这间了
R.G. This is it.
如果今天在旧校园有活动的话 我损失就大了
If I have Old Campus activities today, I'm screwed.
到了
Here it is.
你将会在这里进行伟大的思考
Here's where you're going to be thinking all those impressive thoughts.
现在就等着你的装饰邮票
It's just waiting for your decorative stamp.
- 和一点空气清新剂 - 电♥话♥插座在哪里?
- And a little air freshener. - Where's the phone jack?
我不知道 讨厌的电♥话♥在哪里?
I don't know, Jack. Where is the pesky phone?
妈妈
Mom.
今天你最大
You're one-note Nancy today.
啊 有个地方可以更换地图
Ah, here's a place to get replacement maps.
天 在老校园里!
Holy cow, it's in Old Campus!
好啦 行了
All right, that's it.
- 你要干什么? - 你刚才错过了
- Hey, what are you doing? - You just missed it.
错过什么?
Missed what?
第一次踏进你的宿舍 再走一遍
Walking into your dorm suite for the first time. Do over.
什么? 我们很赶时间的 还要搬行李
What? We're short on time here and we haven't unloaded.
没关系 你要好好体会这刻
It doesn't matter. You're gonna be in the moment.
妈妈
Mom.
体会一下 要不地图的下场就是这样
You're gonna be in the moment or the rest of the map gets it.
别 好 我在这儿 我发誓
No. Okay, I'm here, I swear.
你不是敷衍我的吧?
You're not placating me?
我说真的 我全情投入
I'll try. Really, I'm all here.
好
Good.
哦 这就是你的宿舍
Oh, here's your suite.
真酷
Cool.
的确是 这是我自己的地方
It is cool. My own space.
呃 事实上是你和P.G. J.B.还有T.S.四个人的
Well, yours and P.G.'s and J.B.'s and T.S.'s.
还有壁炉 你看到了吗?
And a fireplace. Did you see the fireplace?
你是在重复我的话吗?
Was this do over justified or what?
你刚才提到思考是吗?
You mentioned thoughts in here?
你将会进行的所有伟大的思考
All the great ones you're gonna have.
- 和空气清新剂? - 那个 对
- And air freshener? - That, too.
谢谢你让我体会这一刻
Thanks for putting me in the moment.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
这是我所不能错过的
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表