剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
噢 糟糕!
Oh, crap!
怎么了? 是烟雾探测器么? 我们着火了么?
What's going on? Is it the smoke detector? Are we on fire?
不是烟雾探测器 是警报!
It's not the smoke detector, it's the alarm!
- 什么警报? - 我们的警报
- What alarm? - Our alarm.
我们家没有警报
We don't have an alarm.
但我们有抓狂的老鼠 你把头发剪了?
Then, we have really angry rats. Did you cut your hair?
我只是修了一下
I just trimmed it.
你没告诉我你要剪头发
You didn't tell me you were cutting your hair.
那是一时冲动的决定
It was a spur-of-the-moment thing.
我们真要在这"空袭"中讨论这问题么?
Are we seriously gonna have this conversation now during the air raid?
你是对的 来吧
You're right. Come on.
我们怎么办?
What are we doing?
我想那有个运动探测器 如果你站在那边
I figured out that there is a motion detector, and if you stand over here,
它探测不到你就会停止警报
it can't see you and calms down.
- 很好 那现在呢? - 我们等
- Great, so what now? - We wait.
你为什么不告诉我你要剪头发?
So why didn't you tell me you were getting your hair cut?
- 只是稍微修了一下 - 对盲人来说 是稍微修了一下
- It's just a trim. - To the Braille Institute, it's just a trim.
- 你喜欢么? - 如果我不喜欢它会长出来么?
- Do you like it? - Will you put it back if I don't?
妈!
Mom!
- 是的 我喜欢 - 谢谢
- Yes, I like it. - Thank you.
噢 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
声音没了感觉真好 对么?
Feels good when it's over, huh?
真疯了 你什么时候弄的?
This is crazy. When did we get an alarm?
- 很显然 Kirk... - 噢 不
- Well, apparently, Kirk... - Oh, no.
最近加入了Stars Hollow安全公♥司♥
...has recently joined the Stars Hollow Security Company.
显然 我是漂亮的独身老处♥女♥
And apparently, now that I'm the pretty spinster living all alone,
- 他出于我的安全考虑 - 这些都是他告诉你的?
- he's concerned for my safety. - Did he tell you all this?
你觉得是我给了自己一个 漂亮老处♥女♥的头衔?
Do you think I labeled myself the pretty spinster?
- 你怎么说? - 我还没和他面对面谈
- What did you say? - I haven't talked to him face-to-face.
我有天回家突然就有了这警报 还有一个留言 他的名片和他的枪
I come home to this and there was a note and his card and his gun.
噢 天!
Oh, jeez!
是的 然后我打给警报反馈中心 想抱怨这事
Yeah, and then when I called the alarm-response center to complain about the alarm,
却无人应答
no one answered.
我不得不给Meg留言 而她却把留言都清除了
I had to leave a message with Meg - she sweeps up.
我简直不相信Stars Hollow这地方 也会有安全公♥司♥
I can't even believe there's a security company in Stars Hollow.
这里从未有事发生
Nothing ever happens here.
- 噢 这倒未必 还是发生了不少事儿 - 比如?
- Oh, that is not true. Plenty happens here. - Like what?
比如 现在有人闯进家里给你安警报系统
Like, people now break into your houses and install alarm systems.
这倒听说过
I heard about that.
- 而且我们有新的邮递员了 - 是吗?
- And we have a new mail carrier. - We do?
是的 所以如果想要你的邮件 去找Patty小姐就好
Yeah, so now if you wanna get your mail, you just have to go see Miss Patty.
- 为什么? - 因为邮递员把邮件送她家了
- Why? - 'Cause that's where he brings it.
他把Babette的邮件给了Andrew家 Norma的给了Deli
He brings Babette's mail to Andrew's, Norma's mail to the deli,
而Taylor还没有找到他的邮件 我得承认这真的很好笑
and Taylor still hasn't found his mail, which I have to admit is kind of fun.
我收回之前的话 这地方还真够忙活的
I rescind my previous statement. This place is hopping.
- 你吃过了么? - 还没
- So, did you eat yet? - Nope.
- 我想得让你喂饱我 - 当然
- I thought I'd let you feed me. - Sure.
我可以养你 但我却不知道你是否要剪头发
I can feed you, but I can't know if you're getting your hair cut.
我再不会不通知你就做任何事情 高兴了?
I will never do anything again without telling you - happy?
我不知道 我发现这些内疚的事情让人飘飘然
I don't know. I'm finding this whole guilt thing rather satisfying.
别别 你要去哪儿?
No, no, where are you going?
- 你为什么要走? - 我得去拿要洗的衣服!
- Why did you do that? - I was gonna get my laundry!
- 你让系统又发疯了! - 我不是故意的!
- You made it mad! - I didn't mean to!
回到角落 回到角落里!
Back in the corner, back in the corner!
- 还是家里好 对吧? - 是呀
- No place like home, huh? - Yeah.
- 妈? - 跟着便贴走
- Mom? - Follow the Post-It's.
我们的生活在你看来就如此荒谬?
Does our life seem at all ridiculous to you?
我花了整个早上 小心的反追踪探测器
I spent all morning carefully tracking that motion detector.
时间利用的真好
What an excellent use of your time.
只要我们沿着这小道走就没事
We're good as long as we stay on the path.
那我得跟着这贴出来的黄色小路?
So I should follow the yellow stick road?
我们整周都会在这里 试试小牛肉 停下
We'll be here all week, try the veal. Stop.
- 什么? - 读一下
- What? - Read.
"蹲着跳过" 噢 不会吧
"Crouch down and hop." Oh, come on.
移♥动♥监控器的射线 在楼梯那里的位置很低
The motion-detector beam at the top of the staircase dips very low over there.
你真的想让我蹲下来跳么?
You seriously want me to crouch down and hop?
像只驼背的小兔子
Like a little hunchbacked bunny.
你知道么 如果我去接受治疗
You know, I had decided that if I ever went to therapy,
- 我会让你置身事外 而现在... - 好了 你可以站起来了
- I was gonna leave you out of it, but now... - Okay, you can stand up.
你到底有没再打给那个蠢笨的安全公♥司♥?
Did you at least call the stupid security company again?
有啊 Meg 送来了她的祝福
Yes, Meg sends her love.
别担心 我会在去旅店时顺路拜访的
Don't worry - I'll stop by on my way to the inn.
你今天怎么安排的 小美人?
And what are your plans today, Persis Khambata?
恩 今天 我什么都不做 就在城里转转
Well, today, I'm going to do nothing but hang out in town,
读书 吃点蔬菜 喝咖啡 享受Stars Hollow完美的一天
read, veg, drink coffee, and have the perfect Stars Hollow day.
留神哦 我要去旅店
Look out. I get to go over to the inn
然后听那反讽的笑声 每次我说
and hear a contractor laugh at me every time I say,
"但那不会花我太多钱的 对么?"
"But that won't cost too much more, right?"
- 好好享受 - 晚些在Luke那吃午餐?
- Enjoy. - Late lunch at Luke's?
好的
You're on.
那么 我该走哪条路?
So, which way do I go?
噢 就跟着N次帖走
Oh, just follow the Post-It's.
但是有两个不同的方向
But they're going in two different directions.
- 是么? - 你看
- They are? - Look.
噢 一定是被我不小心踢掉了一些
Oh. I must have kicked some out of the way by accident.
- 那么我走哪边? - 哪边看起来更像是故意帖的?
- Well, which one do I take? - Which looks more intentional?
- 没有看起来像的 - 我完全懵了
- No Post-It path looks intentional. - I'm drawing a complete blank.
- 你真的不记得了? - 不好意思
- You seriously don't remember? - Sorry.
那么 我们怎么出去呢?
Well, how are we supposed to get out of our house?
我真恨Kirk
I hate Kirk.
哇噢 怎么了?
Whoa. What's going on?
我只是为明天布置一些东西
I'm just setting things up for tomorrow.
- 噢 明天 什么... - 抬头看这儿!
- Oh, tomorrow. What's... - Heads up!
我想你得挪一下
I think you may need to move.
是的 看出来了 不好意思 明天有什么事情么?
Yeah, I kinda got that. Excuse me. What's tomorrow?
多多的纱曼让一切看起来 就像蛋糕上的糖粉
...tons of tulle so that everything looks like frosting.
她是我们的独生女 让城镇雪白起来
She's our only daughter - frost the town.
现在 我们把海报放哪儿呢? 我想确保每个人都能看见
Now, where should we put the poster? I want to make sure everybody sees it.
- 噢 放在蛋糕旁如何? - 对呀 就在蛋糕旁
- Oh, what about next to the cake? - Yes, next to the cake.
- Lane - Rory
- Lane. - Rory.
你听说过电♥话♥这东西吗? 因为作为我的朋友
Have you heard of a phone? Because as my friend,
你有责任打电♥话♥给我 告诉我
it is your responsibility to use it to call me and tell me
我前男友的婚礼是在星期天 那么我就不会意外出现在那儿了
that my ex-boyfriend's wedding is on Sunday so I'm not accidentally in it.
怎么了?
What?
我坐在露台里读书
I'm sitting out in the gazebo, reading,
有个人差点用一包桌布砸到我脑袋
and this guy almost brains me with a stack of tablecloths.
噢 对了 他们在镇广场举♥行♥宴会
Oh, that's right, they're having their reception in the town square.
是的 而且Lindsay在那里 拿着她和Dean的大幅照片 而且...
Yes, and Lindsay was out there holding a giant picture of her with Dean, and...
哦 天哪 她看见你了么?
Oh my God, did she see you?
我想没有 需要的时候我开溜的功夫很不错
I don't think so. I do a pretty good idiot run when I need to.
不好意思 我是打算告诉你的 只是不知你这周就回家了
I'm sorry, I meant to tell you. I just didn't know you were coming home this weekend.
我完全忘了这事 事情太疯狂了
It totally slipped my mind. Things have been so crazy.
我想我们谈话时我一定会告诉你 但我们没有...
I just figured I'd tell you when we talked, and then we didn't, and...
噢 对不起 等一会好么?
oh, I'm sorry, can you hold on for a sec?
- 这感觉可不好Lane - 不好意思 伙计们
- Not cool, Lane. - I'm sorry, guys.
- 今天已经第四次了 - 我以为Rory是我妈妈
- Fourth time today. - Well, I thought Rory was my mom.
毫无共同之处
The resemblance is uncanny.
我们应该给你妈妈栓个铃铛
We should get your mom a bell like a cat.
- 怎么回事? - 这是一次乐队会面
- What's going on? - We're having a band meeting.
- 我们得决定关于一个吉他手的事情 - 我手上扎进个碎片
- We need to figure out what to do about a guitarist. - I think I got a splinter.
你知道么 这碎片会进入你的血液循环
You know that a splinter can get into your bloodstream,
直接进入你心脏 然后杀了你
go straight to your heart, and kill you.
你为什么告诉我这些?
Why would you tell me that?
- 无所谓 一点意思都没 我不想干了 - Zach别这样
- Whatever, dude. This is lame. I'm gonna bail. - Zach, come on.
- 我们得找个吉他手 - 没错
- We need to find a guitarist. - That's right.
我们努力这么久可不能让乐队解散 就因为Dave...
We have come too far to let the band fall apart just because Dave...
嘿 不要说那个D开头的名字 Lane
Hey, do not say the "d" word, Lane.
- 但是... - 别
- But... - Don't.
- Dave... - Dave对我来说已经死了
- Dave... - Dave is dead to me.
明白? 死了 遮住镜子 撕掉T恤 那个人已经不在了
Comprendo? Dead. Cover the mirror, rip a shirt, that guy doesn't exist.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表