剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
就来 老姐
Coming sis.
Liz?
Liz?
Liz?
Liz?
我在壁橱这儿
I'm in the closet.
噢 天呐 居然还在
Oh my God. It's still here.
- 什么还在? - 我的大♥麻♥
- What's still there? - My pot.
什么?
Your what?
我把它藏在爸爸文件后的小洞里
I used to stash it in a hole back behind Daddy's files
因为他绝不会注意到那儿的 这真是太疯狂了 居然还在
cause it was the one place he wouldn't look. Isn't that wild? It's still here.
- 给我 - 别紧张 我早不抽这玩意儿了
- Will you give me that. - Relax, will ya. I don't do that any more.
- 你干嘛? - 把它藏起来
- What are you doing? - I'm putting it away.
- 扔掉它 - 好让拣垃圾的发现?
- Throw it in the trash. - So the garbage man can see it?
- Hayward Donnelly还在拣垃圾吗? - 没错
- Isn't Hayward Donnelly still the garbage man? - Yes.
- 噢 大♥麻♥就是他卖♥♥给我的 - 我会处理的 行吗Liz?
- Well hell, he sold it to me. - I'll get rid of it, okay Liz?
好吧 Luke
Okay, Luke.
哥们 你看起来不错
Boy, you look good.
我怎么样 看起来还好吗?
What about me, don't I look good?
还行
You look fine.
不是还行 是好 我很好 真的Luke
I do not look fine, I look good. I am good. I am really good, Luke.
唔 我很高兴
Well, I'm glad.
- 我冲了点咖啡 - 我不喝咖啡
- I made us some coffee. - I don't drink coffee.
好吧 那就坐下看着我喝 坐下 就一小会儿
Well, sit down and watch me drink it then. Come on, just for a minute.
看看咱俩 闲聊八卦
Look at us - catching up, and all.
- 我们两年没见面了 - 三年
- I haven't seen you in two years. - Three years.
- 三年 噢 - Liz 你到这来干嘛
- Three years, wow. - Liz, I gotta know why you're here.
- 看看你 我想你了 - 噢 得了吧
- To see you, I've missed you. - C'mon.
是真的 另外 这周六是我中学20周年校友会
I did, plus it's my twentieth high school reunion this Saturday,
我想最好还是回来看看84届毕业的同学
I thought I'd maybe come back and I'd check out what the rest of the class of 84's up to.
- 你要去参加中学20周年聚会? - 我甚至还给组委会发了照片...
- You're going to your high school reunion? - I even sent in a picture for the program.
还写了些关于我自己的事 如何如何顺利之类
Wrote a little thing about myself, about how things are going good,
我找了个不错的工作 刚搬进了一个带大院子的公♥寓♥...
I've got a great job, I've just moved into a really cool apartment with a big patio
这样我就可以名正言顺的养狗狗了 另外 我还...
so I can finally get a dog. Plus, I have got -
等等 等等...让我猜猜 你还交了新男友?
Wait, wait, wait - let me guess. A new, a new boyfriend!
对极了!
Yes!
再让我猜猜...这次这个...绝对与以前那些不同
And this one - Oh, let me guess - is different from the others.
噢 没错
Yes, he is.
- 我敢说 他就是你要找的那个人了! - 没错!
- I dare say, that he might even be the one! - Well, yeah!
- 噢 Liz - 你应该见见他
- C'mon, Liz. - You should meet him.
知道吗?如果这次和以往不同... 那他离开的时候不拿走你的电视 我会喜欢上他的
Well you know what? As long as, unlike the others, he leaves your TV when he takes off, I'll love him.
好吧 你有充足的理由来质疑
Okay, fine. You have good reason to think, to doubt -
很好的理由? Liz 每次当你发现你以为对的那个人 卷走了你的银行存款
Good reasons? Liz, every time you find the one you wind up with your bank account cleaned out,
以及你所有东西的时候 你都打电♥话♥给我诉苦
your stuff missing, crying on the phone to me to bail you out,
我很开心你打给我 不过你也该理解 为什么我不会热衷策划你的单身告别派对了
which I do happily, but you'll understand if I hold off on planning for the bachelor party for a while.
没错
Sure.
嗯 好吧 我们还是谈点儿别的吧
Well - anyway - let's talk about something else.
好 谈点儿别的 你说你找到了新工作
Yes. Let's talk about something else. You said you had a new job.
对 没错 自己制♥作♥珠宝
Yes, I do. I do. I'm making my own jewelry:
项链 耳环 水晶饰品 现在在弄羽毛类的
beaded necklaces and earrings, some crystal, getting into feathers now.
羽毛?
Feathers?
一切真的很好 在文艺复兴节戏班子里很出名
I'm really good, very big on the renaissance fair circuit.
那是什么?
What's that?
我卖♥♥饰品的地方 文艺复兴节戏班子 相当于旅行
That's where I sell them, the renaissance fair circuit. It's a total trip.
我穿很长的裙子 戴帽子 很能突出胸部的紧身胸衣
I wear the long skirt, I have a hat and one of those corsets that squishes my boobs all up high.
- 我还可以吆喝"看看 给点儿小费吧!" - 这就是你所谓的很棒的工作?
- And I yell "Huzza for the tipper!" - And that's your great new job?
- 在文艺复兴节上卖♥♥耳环? - 我知道这听起来很怪
- You sell earrings at the renaissance fair? - I know it sounds flaky -
噢不 挺着胸脯吆喝"给点儿小费" 一点儿都不怪
Oh no, what - huzzah for the tipper with your squished up boobs, not flaky at all.
- 听着 我得回去工作了 - Luke 别这样
- Look, I have to go back to work. - Luke, come on.
你要我怎样 Liz?你在小亭子里卖♥♥耳环
What come on, Liz? I mean, you're selling earrings in a booth
- 你自以为吊了个凯子 - 你甚至都不认识他
- and you're hooked up with another winner. - You don't even know him.
你儿子最近如何了 嗯? Jess呢? 你们最近联♥系♥了吗?
What about your son, huh? What about Jess, you talk to him lately?
- 你注意到他甚至不在这儿吗? - 嗯 他给我寄了封信 他和他爸在一起
- You notice he's not even here? - Yeah, he sent me a letter. He's with his father.
这就算完了? 这就是全部内容?
That's it? That's the extent of the contact?
他已经19岁了 不能强迫他做什么
He's nineteen, you can't tell him anything.
- 当然不能了 你从来都没试过 - 我试过了
- Well, you definitely can't if you don't try. - I tried.
不 我才尽力了 而你放弃了
No, I tried, you gave up.
我认为你比我更适合他
I thought you'd be better for him that I was.
噢没错 我更适合他
Oh yeah, I was great for him.
我给他地方住 他却整天对我撒谎
I gave him a place to crash while he lied to me about everything,
学校的事 沃尔玛的事 你知道我偷了他的车吗?
about going to school, about Wal-Mart - you know I stole his car?
- 什么? - 在大半夜
- You what? - In the middle of the night.
我撬了他的车 偷偷藏在爸爸的车♥库♥里
I break into his car. I'm stealing it and hiding it in Dad's old garage.
- 为什么? - 为什么? 因为我疯了
- Why? - Why? Because I'm crazy.
因为我相信这样他就会去学校 能毕业了...
Because I think now he'll have to go to school, now he'll have to graduate, now -
现在我们也看到是什么样子了 他跑去跟遗弃他的无业游民老爸一起过了
well, we saw how that all turned out, he went to live with the bum who abandoned him -
瞧我这监护人当的啊
that's how great a job I did.
你已经尽力了
You tried.
嗯 我很擅长这个 对吧?
Well, I'm great at trying aren't I?
嗯 我知道你还有工作 所以我还是走了
Well, I know you have a lot of work to do, so I'm gonna go.
你住哪儿?
Where you staying?
和Carrie Duncan住一起
With Carrie Duncan.
疯子Carrie Duncan?
Crazy Carrie Duncan?
- 她不疯 只是很像男孩子 - 我就说嘛
- She's not crazy, she just likes the boys. - I'll say.
你应该和她谈谈 你俩在校友聚会上还亲热来着
You should talk. You made out with her at the homecoming game.
我没有 我才没有和疯Carrie Duncan 在校友聚会上亲热...
I did not. I didn't not make out with Crazy Carrie Duncan at the homecoming game.
真的很高兴见到你
It was really good to see you.
你看起来好极了
And you do look good.
我会告诉Carrie的
I will make sure Carrie knows that.
等等 等等 追踪显示它在亚特兰大 在亚特兰大干嘛?
Wait, wait, wait, wait the tracking says its in Atlanta. What is it doing in Atlanta?
这次是什么人 说英语?
Who is this country that speaks English?
美国人
It's America.
每天都能学到新东西
Everyday she learns something new.
好吧 Dennis 是时候采取主动了
Okay, Dennis, it is time to get proactive on this.
这次循规蹈矩的Jason Stiles突然狂奔到了电♥话♥亭
This is when mild mannered Jason Stiles suddenly darted into a phone booth
撕破衬衣...变身成了... 主动的人!
and ripped off his shirt and became - Proactive Man.
什么? 抱歉 我刚刚没听太清楚
What? I'm sorry I didn't get that last part.
他体内存在着这种"主动"因素
Able to be proactive where ever there is activity of a pro nature.
Dennis 就照这么做
Dennis, just do this.
送货员一小时会到 来取盒子和支票
A messenger is coming in an hour to pick up the box with the checks --
地上抽屉里的那个盒子
the box with the checks in the drawer by the floor.
"The vessel with the pestle holds the brew that is true"
The vessel with the pestle holds the brew that is true.
抱歉 我没听清
I'm sorry, I'm kind of distracted.
挂掉电♥话♥!
Get off the phone!
这是最后一通了 我保证...最多两分钟
It's the last one, I promise - two minutes tops.
两分钟后 我就把这东西扔进湖里
Two minutes and I'm going to throw that thing in the lake.
- 这儿有湖? - 我们刚刚开车经过的湖边
- There's a lake? - We just drove by the lake.
噢 我错过了 我们等会能返回看看吗?
Aw, I missed the lake, can we drive by it again later?
两分钟!
Two minutes!
我们的送货员人很不错 很可靠 两小时他就可以送货上门
My deliveryman is very good, very dependable. He will call you with a two hour window.
- 让我看看他什么时候有空 - 谢谢
- Let me check his availability. - Thank you
- 嗨 Kim太太 - Lorelai
- Hi Mrs. Kim. Hi. - Lorelai.
噢 你又有了很多新货嘛
Wow, you've got a lot of new stuff in here.
她很好 她在耶鲁大学 和Rory一起
She's fine. She's at Yale with Rory.
在这儿
Here it is.
周一 1点至3点都行
Let's see, we have Monday between one and three open.
好极了
Great.
不不不 我不想听任何借口
No, no, no. I don't see any reason why that can't work out.
好吧!噢 对不起 两分钟已经过去了
Okay! Ah, I'm sorry but your two minutes are up. Asia, Africa and where ever Jvork is from
无论是亚洲还是非洲的Jvork 都不能再说了 因为我会乱嚷嚷的
is just going to have to wait because I'm putting a kibosh on that phone.
对不起 先生 要我来帮你挂断吗?
I'm sorry mister but I'm clicking that thing off myself.
不不不 我还在 Emily!
No, no, no. I am still here, Emily!
我这边只是有点儿吵
There's just a lot of commotion around me.
不 我不在办公室 我上午休假
No, I'm not in the office. I took the morning off.
没错 Richard也该休个假了
Yes, Richard deserves a morning off too.
好 我们酒店见 再见
Okay, I'll see you at the hotel. Okay, bye.
我一直在打手势
I pulled a muscle waving at you.
我怎么知道你是在和我妈打电♥话♥?
How was I supposed to know you were talking to my mother?
这种夸张的大摆手手势你应该能懂的
It was a very personal wave. It was a big, broad, over the top personal wave.
- 她打给你的? - 是的
- She called you? - She called.
你是不是把我妈当Robinson太太了?
Are you doing like a Mrs. Robinson thing with my mother?
没错 那天我去拜访Richard 他正好不在 Emily就点了烟
Yes. I was visiting Richard one day, and he stepped out and Emily lit a cigarette
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表