剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- 我来把锁撬开 - 不 等等
- I'm gonna have to break the lock - No wait.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
我可不是白看了这么多年的 <哈特夫妇新冒险>的
All those years of watching Hart to Hart are about to pay off.
- 那是什么? - 我的健身卡
- What is that? - It's my gym card.
你还去健身房♥?
You joined a gym?
- 没错 - 什么时候?
- Yeah. - When?
在我生完Rory之后 为了恢复身材
After I had Rory, to lose the pregnancy weight.
- 你去过吗? - 天哪 没有 所以我才越来越胖
- Did you go? - God, no. I was way too fat.
啊 赞美主和他的小羔羊们用
Ah, praise be to Him and all the little lambs that frolic the earth
- 乳香和没药滋育了大地万物... - 你先进去再说行吗?
- with their frankincense and myrrh and... - Would you get inside?
哦! 这么多灰不会把上帝呛死吗?
Oy! Would it kill God to dust?
好了 你拿着手电筒 别把光移来移去的恶作剧
Okay, now just hold the flashlight, do not do any moving spotlight gags
也别冲着我喊"站住 放下武器"
and point it at me and yell "Freeze, drop your weapons."
那要不要我冲着墙演场色情手影戏?
How about if I shine it on the wall and do a dirty hand puppet show?
你就站在后面让光照到你就行了
Just stand back so the lightning only strikes you.
那咱们怎么玩呢?
So, what's the game plan here?
要我说 咱们应该用锤子把这钟狠狠地砸烂
Personally, I thought we could whack the bells really hard with a hammer.
锤子是不可能把钟砸碎的
You don't break bells with a hammer.
好吧 我出局 那你有什么计划 Clyde?
Okay, I'm out. What's your plan, Clyde?
我觉得咱们直接找东西塞住螺丝扣
I was thinking we could just jam the turnbuckle,
要么就用楔子抵住发声机械
or wedge the main mechanism,
随便把钟锤鸣响器弄散开就行了
just for fun disconnect a few of the clappers;
与众所周知的恰好相反 破坏钟并不需要把每个部分都弄坏
Contrary to popular belief you don't have to break every bell.
假如你只弄坏一对
If you just damage a couple,
比如说三音轴和主音轴 基本上这整个钟就完蛋了
say the tierce and the prime, you pretty much ruin the set.
你在驼背学校里学习肯定是名列前茅的
You must have been the top of your class at hunchback school.
这么说吧 你总不能一辈子
Let's just say you can wait your whole life
都等着钟声自己消失吧 有时候得帮它们一把
waiting for bells to fall into disrepair. Sometimes they need a push.
不会吧! 以前是你把这钟弄坏的啊
No way! You broke the bells.
不用谢了
You're welcome.
上面有点窄 所以咱们只带上要用的工具
It's a little narrow up there, so we should just take the tools that we need,
就把箱子放在这里吧
leave the toolbox down here.
天哪 这些可真沉 你就没有个小点的工具箱吗?
God, these things are heavy. Don't you have a smaller toolbox?
没有 我为什么要有两个工具箱?
No, why would I have two toolboxes?
因为那样你就可以 有一大一小两个工具箱了啊
'Cause then you'd have a big one and a small one.
既然有了大的就不需要小的了
If you have a big one you don't need a small one.
别说我下流 这话太随便了 拿着这些
Don't say 'dirty', it's too easy. Hold these.
你为什么没把工具箱拿到新家去?
So, why wasn't your toolbox at your new place?
我在这儿用的着
I needed it here.
通常搬家需要用到很多工具
Usually moving requires lots of tools;
挂东西啦 组装东西啦
hanging things, putting things together.
Nicole雇了专人来往墙上钉画
Nicole hired a professional picture-hanger
而且我们没什么要组装的东西
and we didn't have anything to put together.
- 递给我把螺丝刀 - 十字刀还是一字刀?
- Hand me a screwdriver. - Phillips or flathead?
- 我还是懂点的 - 十字刀
- I know things. - Phillips.
Luke 你为什么要告诉我你搬家了?
Luke, how come you told me you moved?
我的确搬了
I did move.
或许你是搬了 可你东西都没动
You may have moved, but none of your stuff did.
你在说什么? 把开口扳手递给我
What are you talking about? Hand me the open-ended wrench.
Luke 我去过你家了 根本都没变样
Luke, I was in your apartment. It's exactly the same.
不 它变了
No, it's not.
我很奇怪为什么你明明没搬家 却要撒谎说已经搬了
I just think it's weird you're pretending you moved when you didn't.
我真的搬了
I did move.
- Luke 你的被子都没叠 - 那又怎样?
- Luke, your bed wasn't even made. - So?
水池里有没洗的盘子 搅拌机里还有些糊状物
There were dishes in the sink, some kind of shake in the blender,
柜台上放着猛♥男♥健身蛋白粉
Mega-Man protein powder on the counter.
顺便一提 我得为此嘲笑一下你
Remind me to mock you for that later, by the way.
咱们能说点别的么?
Can we talk about something else?
要不就别说话了直接开工 那样更好
Or better yet, let's not talk and just get this done.
Nicole有没有认为你搬家?
Does Nicole think you moved?
她当然认为我搬家了 我的确搬了
Of course she thinks I moved, I did move.
- 你在新家过夜吗? - 当然了
- Do you sleep there? - Of course I sleep there.
你最后一次在那儿睡是什么时候?
When was the last time you slept there?
- 我就住在那儿 - 那就是说 昨天晚上?
- I live there. - So, last night?
昨天我很早就要交货 所以住在那儿不太合适
I had an early delivery and it didn't make sense to sleep there.
- 前天? - 我去那儿吃晚饭
- The day before? - I was there for dinner.
吃过晚饭呢?
And after dinner?
Nicole嗓子疼 所以我觉得最好还是回我家去住
Nicole was getting a sore throat so it made sense to go back to my place
- 以防被传染 - 你家?
- and not get sick. - Your place?
我的旧家
My old place.
你没说是旧家 你说的是你家
You didn't say your old place, you said your place.
我指得就是旧家
Well, I meant my old place.
- Luke 你没和Nicole住在一起 - 不 我们住一起
- Luke, you don't live with Nicole. - Yes, I do.
你吃她的 用她的 还把自己的东西都塞到露营包里放在她家
You watch her TV, you eat her food, you keep stuff in a duffel bag at her house;
你只是个无礼的房♥客 而不是她男朋友!
you're a rude guest, not her boyfriend!
- 丈夫 - 我不爱听你说这个
- Husband. - Whole other discussion.
知道吗 你又在那么做了
You know what, you're doing it again.
又在怎么做?
Doing what again?
你在对我和Nicole之间的事妄加评论
You're passing judgment on my relationship with Nicole.
我没有妄加评论
I'm not passing judgment.
我们结婚你要评论 离婚了你也要评论
You passed judgment on our marriage, you passed judgment on our divorce
现在我们同居你还是要评论
and now you're passing judgment on our living together.
我没评论你们同居的事
I'm not passing judgment on you living together.
是你在评论你们同居的事 说自己没有同居
You're passing judgment on you living together?by not living together.
我承认自己在这事上有些摇摆不定
You know, I was a little tipsy on that cruise ship,
但我可不记得有谁称呼我们为 "一夫一妻还有Lorelai"
but I don't remember anyone pronouncing us husband and wife and Lorelai.
或许我们本来就该那样
They may as well have,
我跟你一起的时间不比Nicole少
because I spend as much time with Nicole as you do.
又开始评论了!
And the judgment's back!
我可以和你们一块搬过去 反正你又不会知道
I could move in with you guys. You wouldn't know.
这些都跟你没有一点关系
You know, none of this is any of your business.
- 当然与我有关 - 怎么有关?
- It's absolutely my business. - How?
因为! 我花了一个星期来接受你搬家的事实
Because! I wasted a week of my life adjusting to the idea
结果却发现你根本就没有搬!
that you had moved only to find out that you haven't moved.
你有什么必要去调整心情啊? 一切都没变!
How much adjusting did you have to do? Nothing's changed!
我们还是每天见面 你还是能吃到我做的食物
I still see you everyday, I still cook your food,
我还是会给你倒咖啡 有什么好介意的?
I still serve your coffee. What do you care?
- 我介意 - 为什么?
- I care. - Why?
因为我不想你搬走
Because I don't want you to move.
为什么? 你为什么不想我搬走?
Why? Why don't you want me to move?
Lorelai? Luke?
Lorelai? Luke?
哦 谢天谢地! 你们继续
Oh, thank God! Carry on.
Paris! 现在是凌晨4点啊!
Paris! It's 4:00 in the morning!
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
问得好
Funny you should ask,
因为我不知道该怎么办了 而你总是看起来全知全能
because I didn't know what to do and you always seem to know what to do,
所以我想该过来问问你 我到底怎么办
so I thought I'd drop by and ask you what to do.
关于什么的?
About what?
我到底没想出一个来
I didn't come up with one.
- 一个什么? - 一个托辞
- One what? - One alibi.
什么?
What?
我无法思考了!
I couldn't think of anything!
Lane!
Lane!
我发誓我试过了 但是我能想到的理由
I swear, I tried, but nothing I came up with sounded
听起来没有一个能说服她 于是我♥干♥脆就走了
like she would believe it so I just left.
你说你干脆就走了是什么意思?
What do you mean you just left?
意思是我等到大概9:15左右她睡觉了 我就直接溜了
I mean I waited until she went to bed, which was about 9:15, and then I left.
你没留下便条?
You didn't leave a note?
你没打电♥话♥回去?
You didn't call?
我觉得我甚至连门都忘锁了
I don't even think I locked the door behind me.
Lane 这真是太糟了
Lane, this is bad.
我知道 但我真的不能错过这次演出 Rory
I know, but I couldn't miss the gig, Rory.
我是说 那可是CBGB俱乐部啊!
I mean it was CBGB's!
我是一定要去的 而她肯定不肯
I had to go and she wouldn't let me go.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
你得给你妈妈打个电♥话♥
You have to call your mom.
你不是吧
No way.
Lane 她现在可能都急疯了
Lane, she could be freaking out right now.
我不能告诉她 我不能给她打电♥话♥
I can't tell her. I can't call her.
那你打算去哪 难道一辈子都不回家了?
Well, what are you gonna do, just never go home again?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表