剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
很明显地说明你不是第一天上班了
displays all the signs of a seasoned and experienced hand.
对 去找Trey 这主意真不错
Yes, go get Trey. That's a smashing idea.
- 打个招呼也这么艰难 - 发生什么了
- Painful hello. - What's going on?
你在Stars Hollow没看到烟吗? Lettie把头菜给烧糊了
You couldn't see the smoke from Stars Hollow? Lettie burned the entrée.
完全不能吃了吗? 我不挑剔的
Beyond edibility? 'Cause I'm not picky.
不行 我可不能让你吃这种脊背肉
No, I could not expose you to such a loin.
- 怎么老酱紫 - 怎么样
- Oh, if I had a nickel. - What?
话说 你的脊背肉烤糊了
So you had a burning loin.
我现在正积极帮咱们找个好地方
And now I'm fighting to squeeze us into somewhere appropriate.
能吃到最正宗的脊背肉
Someone to take pity on the loinless.
- 你就穿这身衣服吗 - 话里有话?
- Is that how you're dressed? - Is this a trick question?
- 你穿这衣服没法出门的 - 我又不知道你的脊背肉会烤糊
- It's really not appropriate to go out in. - Well, I did not foresee your burning loin.
- 别再说这个词了 - 我好不容易才逮着个机会说
- Stop saying that word. - When will I get this chance again?
这衣服我看你穿过很多次 你该添置点新衣服了
I've seen that on you a dozen times. You really should update your wardrobe.
我的衣服还没过时啊 妈妈
My wardrobe is fine, Mom.
夏季新品出来了 去血拼一番
The summer lines are coming out. You should hit a store.
没必要再买♥♥衣服了 Emily
No need for you to hit any more stores, Emily.
这辈子你逛得够多了 玛土撒拉也自叹不如
You've done enough shopping for a lifetime. For Methuselah's lifetime.
- 你好 Lorelai - 你好 爸爸
- Hello, Lorelai. - Hi, Dad.
- 我又没说我要去购物 Richard - 这是种勿需多言的天性
- I didn't say I was going shopping, Richard. - It's an instinct that requires no verbalization.
我只是建议你女儿添置新衣服了
I was suggesting that your daughter update her wardrobe.
- 没必要把你的"时装病"也传染给别人 - Richard
- No need to spread your disease either. - Richard!
爸 别把事态激烈化了 尽管羞辱我好了
Really Dad, don't read more into this than what it is: just humiliating me.
我挂电♥话♥了 让你们俩饿死去
I should hang up and let you both starve.
饿死? 晚饭呢
What do you mean, starve? What happened to dinner?
我5分钟前告诉过你 晚饭没了
I told you not five minutes ago that dinner was ruined.
- 你说过? - 当然
- Did you? - Yes.
我就记得听到"脊背肉" 没想到你指的是晚餐没了
I heard the word "loin," but I didn't think you meant dinner.
我觉得很不舒服
This is making me very uncomfortable.
那是因为你总是听话只听一半
That's because you half listen to everything I say.
是的 我还在 和他确认下
Yes, I'm still here. Good, check with him.
咱们有可能去Bastide吃
I think we have a shot at Bastide.
- 那边会不会很无聊? - 我们喜欢Bastide的
- Isn't that a little drab? - We love Bastide.
只有你喜欢Bastide 不如咱们去 上周Jason带我们去的地方
You love Bastide. Why don't we try that place Jason took me to last week?
光顾那儿的人都很酷 他指给我看了Moby 那个光头音乐家
A lot of hip clientele. He pointed out Moby to me. He's that bald musician.
- 那可真赞 爸 - 你什么时候和Moby吃过饭
- Yep, that's pretty hip, Dad. - When did you have dinner with Moby?
Moby在场而已 Jason后来放了些 他的音乐 我很喜欢
Moby was just there. Jason played me some of his music later. I liked it.
我们去Bastide吃 别难过
We're going to Bastide, but don't fret.
也许在那儿可以碰到甲壳虫乐队 跟他们一同演出什么的
Maybe the Beatles will be there and you can sit in and jam with them.
- 2个甲壳虫乐队成员死了 Emily - 只有1个死了
- Two of the Beatles are dead, Emily. - Only one is dead.
不 最近又有一个成员死了 Lorelai?
No, a second Beatle died just recently. Lorelai?
咱们能稍后再讨论吗
Could you press the "pause" button on this conversation?
我想让Rory也听听
I really want Rory to hear the rest of it.
如果去Bastide吃饭 你得换掉这身夹克 Richard
If we're going to Bastide, you should change your jacket, Richard.
那好吧
All right.
把你的小胡子也刮了 求求你
And please shave that moustache, I beg of you.
这是成熟的标志 Emily 不是说好的吗?
I want to see what it looks like fully grown, Emily. That was the agreement.
可看上去象条毛毛虫 2周后 就会变成一只巨型毛毛虫
Well, it looks like a caterpillar now. In two weeks it'll look like a bigger caterpillar.
- 真好笑啊 - 我可没开玩笑
- Very funny. - I'm not trying to be funny.
我想刮的时候再刮
I will shave it when I shave it.
好的 我们会准时到 谢谢 等等 如果我们5分钟内...
Yes. Yes, we'll be there. Thank you. Wait! They said they can take us
能赶到那儿并立刻点菜的话 他们就能给我们留个位
if we can be there in five minutes and order as quickly as possible.
- 时间太紧了点 - 赶快出发就好
- Well it'll take longer than that. - Not if we move.
- 我还得换掉夹克啊 - 不重要了
- What about my jacket? - Doesn't matter.
- 他们只会注意你的小胡子 - Emily
- They'll be staring at your moustache. - Emily.
来吧 快走 顺便想想一会儿点什么
Come on. Scoot, scoot. And be thinking about what you want.
还有个问题 Rory怎么办?
Whoa, just one little problem here. Rory?
- 她怎么了 - 她还没到呢
- What about her? - She's not here yet.
- 她不来了 - 她不来了?
- She's not coming. - She's not coming?
是啊 她病了一周了 我让她在寝室好好休息
No, she's been sick all week. I told her to stay in her dorm and rest.
- 她生病了? - 你还不知道?
- She's been sick? - Didn't you know?
噢 我想起来了
Oh, yeah, I knew.
我要点黑鲈 快想想你们要什么
I'm having sea bass. Think, think.
我就知道
I knew it.
- 喂 - 我们现在靠邮件维系感情了
- Hello? - We have an e-mail relationship.
- 天哪 她在讲话 她居然会讲话 - 怎么了
- She speaks. She has the ability. - What's wrong?
你还好吗? 你病了吗?
Are you okay? Are you sick?
我感冒了 你知道的
I'm getting over a cold. You knew that.
不 我不知道 我们曾经拥有的美满感情
No, I didn't, because our once-wonderful relationship,
那让世人皆妒 比"爱是..."小漫画里面的 赤♥裸♥小情侣还要亲昵的感情
envy of all the world, more intimate than that of the naked couple
沦落到只靠邮件来维系
in the "love is..." cartoons, has degenerated into e-mail correspondence.
- 我肯定写过自己感冒的事 - 不 你没有
- I'm sure I wrote that I had a cold. - No, you didn't.
那么多封邮件 我都没有提及吗
In all those e-mails, I didn't mention it?
很多封吗? 很抱歉 你的邮件实在少的可怜
All those e-mails? I'm sorry, but you write less than the people
语句还支离破碎 难以读懂
offering to enlarge a piece of anatomy I do not possess.
我发誓我告诉过你的
I could have sworn I told you.
我刚读了你10天内发给我的每封邮件 根本没提这事儿
I just reread every e-mail you sent in the past ten days. No sickness mention,
你可真是惜字如金-- "嗨 最近好吗 你那儿也很冷吗? 冰啊"
but you did share these gems: "Hey, what up? Is it freezing there, too? Ice."
还有"真累啊" 后面跟着个 难以辨认的象形符号♥
And, "Whew. Pooped." Then you added one of those obnoxious hieroglyphics
我琢磨着那该是个笑脸
that I can never read that are supposed to indicate you're laughing
微笑也好 蹙眉也好 呕吐也好 我搞不清楚
or smiling or frowning or vomiting. I don't know what.
那是个笔误 我从不用 那些娇柔造作的象形符号♥
That's a typo. I don't do cutesy symbols.
你都不用动词 我们这算什么关系 任何关系的维系都需要动作啊
You're not even using verbs. That's not a relationship. Relationships need verbs.
- 但你的信也好不到哪儿去啊 - 我又没说我写的很好
- Well yours aren't much better. - I'm not saying they are.
- 我打电♥话♥总找不到你 - 我才总找不到你
- I can never get you on the phone. - I can never get you!
- 现在你找到了 - 丑八怪
- You got me now. - Freak of nature.
你现在长啥样了 还跟以前一样吗
What do you look like. Do you look the same?
- 等等 我的鼻环处有点痒 - 正经点儿
- Hold on. My nose ring is itching. - Don't kid.
我又疯又傻 最后还跟我爸妈单独外出就餐
I'm mad and needy, and I ended up going out to dinner alone with my parents,
席间不停争论甲壳虫乐队成员的死活
who bickered the whole time about which Beatle is alive and which is dead.
- 讨论结果是什么呢 - John和Keith死了
- So, where'd they land? - John and Keith are dead.
Paul和Bingo还活着 咱们明天一起翘班翘课吧?
Paul and Bingo are still kicking. Play hooky tomorrow.
- 为什么 - 没想好
- From what? - I don't know.
想到什么是什么 我知道你总是很忙 但我们一起做点事情吧
Whatever you got. I know you're always busy, but let's do something.
- 旅馆那边怎么办 - 没有我 他们照样开工
- What about the inn? - They can live without me for a day.
- 明天可以啊 - 真的吗
- Tomorrow's actually good. - Really?
校报有点儿事 但我可以推掉
There's a newspaper thing, but I can skip that.
- 太好了 我们干些什么呢 - 不知道
- Cool! What do we do? - I don't know.
我妈说我夏季的衣服都过时了
Mom said the summer clothing lines are out.
想购物吗 我们很多年没一起逛街了
Want to go shopping? We haven't done that in ages.
- 可我们一贫如洗啊 - 啊 我们很怎么样
- But we're both totally skint. - Huh? We're what?
我们"一贫如洗" 就是身无分文 那是英式英语
We're skint -- broke. It's British.
小妞 你开始说英式英语啦 我居然都不知道
Oh man, you've learned to speak British. I didn't even know about it.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
那我们什么也不买♥♥ 橱窗购物怎么样?
So we won't buy anything. We'll just window-shop.
- 听起来不错 - 这就像老电影中的情节
- That could be fun. - It'll be like we're in an old movie, y'know?
在第五大道上象Roz Russell 和Ava Gardner一样四处闲逛 只逛不买♥♥
Walking around, window-shopping like Roz Russell and Ava Gardner on Fifth Avenue.
- 就这么定了 - 明天10点 旅馆那儿见
- I'm with you. - Meet me at the inn, 10:00?
可我们太久没见面了 怎么能认出对方呢
But it's been so long. How will we recognize each other?
- 我们可以在衣领上插朵玫瑰 - 或者我晃一下鼻环
- We'll wear a rose in our lapels. - Or dangling from my nose ring.
- 你开玩笑的哦? - 不告诉你
- You're kidding about that, right? - I'm leaving you in suspense.
- 明天10点 亲爱的Roz - 明天见 亲爱的Ava
- Tomorrow at 10:00, Roz darling? - Till tomorrow, Ava dearest.
小心 借过
Look out. Coming through.
带这么多狗干嘛 Kirk
What's with all the dogs, Kirk?
镇上的人看到我把Lulu的狗 照顾得非常好
Well, people in town saw how good I was with Lulu's dog
就出钱找我帮他们溜狗了
that they asked me to watch theirs -- for a fee, of course.
- 张望什么呢 - 嘘 这边来
- What are you looking for? - Shh. Come on.
我正和狗狗玩个游戏--追踪者
It's a game I'm playing with the dogs -- tracker.
我弄断一条狗的狗链 然后躲起来 看它能不能追踪到我们
See, I cut one of them loose, and then the rest of us hide until we get tracked down.
- 现在 我们正在躲Snuggles - 有吗
- At the moment, we're hiding from Snuggles. - We are?
这可以训练他们的追踪技术 孩子们可喜欢了
It helps them hone their tracking skills, and the kids love it.
- 哪来的孩子 - 小狗宝宝们
- What kids? - The babies. The dogs.
- 你弄断过狗链? - 有过两次 嘘 Snuggles来了
- You ever the one that gets cut loose? - I've gone twice. Shh. Snuggles.
很可爱 可还不够聪明
Cute, but not the smartest tool in the shed.
他找到我们了 真值得庆幸
He found us! Celebrate!
来吧 Luke 一起庆祝下
Come on, Luke. Celebrate!
- 我今晚会喝啤酒庆祝的 - 啤酒 噢 不
- I'll have a beer tonight. - Beer? Oh, no!
我们不喜欢啤酒 啤酒不好 吃饼干哦 饼干
We don't like beer. Beer is bad. Cookies! Cookies!
- 嗨 Rory - 嗨 Tom 一切都好吗
- Hi, Rory. - Hi, Tom. How's it going?
- 不算太坏 - 那也不算太好啰
- Not half bad. - Then it's half good.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表