剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
But, you seem like a pretty good guy.
谢了 混♥蛋♥
Thanks. You're a dick.
我只听到你们对话 最后的那么一丁点
So, I just heard the tail end of that conversation
你没把名字改成Richard了吧?
and I'm assuming you haven't changed your name to Richard?
说来话长啊 待会告诉你
Long, long story. I'll tell you later,
但是先吊你下胃口 素描刻蚀现身啦
but here's a teaser: the word Etch-A-Sketch comes up.
我上钩了哎
I'm hooked.
你盛装打扮啊
You're all dressed up.
为了你啊
Just for you.
去了哪吗?
You go somewhere?
我父母参加了个慈善晚会
My parents had a charity event and
他们需要个人来充数 谁比我更合适呢?
they needed a chair filled and who fills a chair better than I?
想不到别人了
No one comes to mind.
Jess走了没?
So, did Jess leave yet?
我之前路过Gypsy那的时候 她就快 修好了 所以可能走了吧
I stopped by Gypsy's earlier and she was just about done then, so probably.
- 没说再见? - 没有
- No good-byes? - No.
Liz有预感他会好起来
Liz has a feeling about him, though. She thinks he's gonna be fine.
- 有可能 - 是啊
- He could be. - Yeah.
噢 对了
Oh, hey,
给
here.
真漂亮
Pretty.
Liz昨天做的 她给你的
Liz made them yesterday. She wanted you to have them.
太好了 记得帮我谢谢她
Oh, great. Well, be sure to tell her thanks for me.
我会的
I will.
- 给你 - 多些惠顾
- There. - Thank you for your business.
- 别再来了 - 不会的
- Do not come again. - Not likely.
- 这次我要先走! - Rory等等! 别跑了!
- I get to leave first! - Rory, wait! Stop!
不要 你不需要跑开了!
No, you don't get to walk away!
- 等等! - 这是我的地盘!我走开就是了!
- Hold on! - My town! I leave!
我只是想... 你去哪?
I just wanna--where are you going?
- 不关你的事! - 我们跟白♥痴♥似的
- None of your business! - We look like idiots.
- 我不在乎! - 别跑了!
- I don't care! - Stop running!
- 别追了! - 别这样了!
- Stop following! - Oh, come on!
走开 我离你远点!
Go away, I'm leaving!
- Rory停下来! - 为什么?
- Rory, stop! - Why?
我想跟你谈谈
Because I wanna talk to you.
谈什么? 你想跟我谈什么?
About what? What do you want to talk to me about?
你什么时候学会这样跑啦?
When did you learn to run like that?
我在脑子里设想过这样的时刻
You know, I have actually thought about this moment.
想了很多次 我想如果再次 遇到Jess 他会对我说些什么?
A lot. What would Jess say to me I ever saw him again?
他就那样离开了 一封信也没有 一通电♥话♥也没有 他将作何解释?
I mean, he just took off, no note, no call, nothing, how could he explain that?
然后一年过去了 一句话也没有 什么都没有
And then a year goes by. No word, nothing,
那他也总得有个交待吧 对吗?
so he couldn't possibly have a good excuse for that, right?
我设想过许多不同的场景
I have imagined hundreds of different scenarios
配着各种不同的优美的道别台词
with a hundred different great last parting lines,
我还真好奇
and I have to tell you that I am actually very curious
这次是哪出
to see which way this is going to go.
我们先坐下吧?
Could we sit down?
不坐 你不是想谈的吗 那你就谈啊
No. You wanted to talk, so talk.
你有什么可说的?
What do you have to say to me?
我爱你
I love you.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表