剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
喂?
Hello?
- 它们知道了 - 谁知道了?
- They know. - Who knows?
猫-它们知道我和Jason分手 知道我独自一个人
The cats -- they know that I've broken up with Jason and that I'm alone
它们坚信我是时候 变成一个养猫的疯婆子了
and they've decided it's time for me to become a crazy cat lady.
- 你在说什么? - 门阶上有只猫
- What are you talking about? - There's a cat on my doorstep.
总比烤箱里有只小面包要强
Well, that's better than a bun in your oven.
它就坐在那里 盯着我看
It's just sitting there, staring at me,
好像知道我的宿命要来一样
like he knew this moment was coming.
它还在那里 为什么还在那里?
It's still there. Why is it still there?
妈 它是只流浪猫 路过而已 它只是在闲逛 放松点
Mom, it's a stray. It's passing through. It's hanging out. Relax.
离开窗户 回床上去
Move away from the window and go back to bed.
这不公平 我分手 刚刚才分的
It's not fair. We just broke up. It just happened.
我还年轻 我还有机会 拥有一段成功的恋情
I'm still young. It's still possible that I'm gonna have a successful relationship.
- 你不知道 我的卵子还很有活力 - 你在冲我叫还是冲猫叫?
- You don't know. My eggs are still viable. - Are you yelling at me or the cat?
猫 它翘起尾巴来鄙视我 我成了Babette
The cat. I think he flipped me off with his tail. I'm Babette.
- Babette又不是单身的 - 你到底站在哪一边?
- Babette's not single. - Whose side are you on?
- 我要严阵以待 - 抱歉
- Circle the wagons. - Sorry.
大家都知道了 他们可以从我的表情看出来
Everyone knows. They can see it in my face.
"她又单身了 她又没成功
"She's single again. She couldn't make it work again.
她又选错了男人" 嘿 别在我面前舔你自己
She picked the wrong guy again." Hey, do not lick yourself in front of me.
妈 你得放松下 你累了 别压垮了
Mom, I need you to get a grip. You're tired, you're stressed out,
- 而且你神智不清 - 噢 天哪!
- and you're not seeing things clearly. - Oh, my God!
- 怎么了? - 现在有2只了
- What? - There are two of them.
- 它们就不肯饶了我 这群杂种 - 败给你了 我放弃
- They're not even easing me into this, those bastards. - I give up.
我想我该开始收集报纸和杂♥志♥
I guess I need to start collecting newspapers and magazines,
找件蓝色的浴袍 掉光门牙
find a blue bathrobe, lose my front teeth.
看样子你今天会很忙 那我就不耽误你了
Well, obviously, you've got a busy day ahead of you, so I'm gonna let you go.
毛线球 我需要找些毛线球来
Yarn balls. I need to find some yarn balls.
再见
Bye.
嘿 我是个年轻又有魅力的女人
Hey, I am a young, desirable woman.
Michel, curtains. Tom, banister and mud-sink valve.
Michel 装窗帘 Tom 栏杆和水槽阀
Sylvie 喂马 Jackson 捡花♥园♥里的石头
Sylvie, horse feed. Jackson, garden stone.
Sookie 酸辣冷汤里盐放的太多
Sookie, too much salt in gazpacho.
噢 天哪
Oh, boy.
- 你在干嘛? - 我要咖啡
- What are you doing? - I need coffee.
现在是凌晨5点 回家自己煮去
It's 5:00 in the morning. Make coffee at your own house.
我煮了 但喝光了
I did. I drank it all.
早上5点之前 你把家里的咖啡都喝光了?
You drank all the coffee in your house before five in the morning?
- 加了许多糖 大口大口地喝 - 好吧 快起来
- Big gulps, lots of sugar. - Alright, get up.
还加了点奶油来降温
And just a little bit of cream 'cause it makes it cold.
继续走
Keep moving.
我睡不着 我的脑袋停不下来
I can't sleep. I can't turn my mind off.
它不停地运转 思考 列清单
It keeps running and thinking and making lists.
也许你少喝点咖啡 就能少列点清单了
Maybe if you drank a little less coffee, you'd make a little less lists.
噢 我不能不喝咖啡 如果我不喝
Oh, I can't stop drinking the coffee. I stop drinking coffee,
我就会停止站立和步行 还有组织语言说话
I stop doing the standing and walking and the words putting-into-sentence doing.
我帮你煮点咖啡
I'll make you some coffee.
如果我还能动 我就会拥抱你 实际上 在我脑海中 我正在拥抱你
If I could move, I would hug you. In fact, in my mind, I am hugging you,
我还在告诉水管工 10 12和15号♥房♥间没有水压
and also, I'm telling the plumbers that there's no water pressure in rooms 10, 12, and 15.
- 我给你泡杯麦片 - 我不喜欢麦片
- I'm making you some oatmeal. - I don't like oatmeal.
你得吃点健康的食物
You've got to eat something healthy.
噢 伙计 我真是彻底被压垮了
Oh, man, I'm so completely stressed.
我过会儿就忘记自己做了什么
I can't remember what I'm doing from one moment to the next.
- 事情永远不会结束 - 总会结束的
- It's never gonna get done. - It will get done.
不 不会 旅馆会开不起来
No, it won't get done, and the inn won't open,
然后我就会破产 你是怎么做到的?
and then I'll go broke. How do you do it?
做到什么? 破产?
Do what? Go broke?
不 经营这个地方 承受所有的压力?
No -- run this place, handle all the stress?
- 这里一点压力都没有 - 没有?
- The place isn't stressful. - It's not?
实际上 现在有一点点
Well, actually, at this moment, it is a little.
也许我承受不了 你觉得我能承受吗?
Maybe I can't handle it. Do you think I can handle it?
- 我已经告诉过你 你可以做到的 - 什么时候?
- I already told you you could handle it. - When?
- 有段时间了 - 我相信你了吗?
- Quite a while ago. - Did I believe you?
很显然 你根本没在听
Apparently, you didn't even listen to me.
噢 嘿 我想要你去旅馆参观下
Oh, hey. I want you to take a tour of the inn.
为什么不等到它再次被转移的时候去看? 那样我就可以在公开拍卖♥♥时去逛逛
Why don't I just wait till the place is repossessed? Then I can see it at public auction.
干嘛对我这么残酷? 没发现我都只能画一只眼线了吗?
How can you be so mean to me when I only managed to line one of my eyes?
我道歉
I apologize.
真的 我要给你趟正式的商业参观
Seriously, I want to give you an official investors tour.
你该去看看 那里真的很不错
You should see the place. It's looking really good.
我听说10 12和15号♥房♥间水压很小
I heard the water pressure sucks in rooms 10, 12, and 15.
- 怎么说? - 你喝点麦片 我就去参观
- What do you say? - You eat the oatmeal, I'll take the tour.
好吧 吃就吃 但我会一直哭丧着脸
Fine, I'll eat it. But I'm making a face the entire time.
我期待着
Looking forward to it.
噢 嘿 Kirk
Oh, hey, Kirk.
怎么了?
Something wrong?
- 我要坐在这里 - 认真的?
- I wanted to sit there. - Seriously?
当然是认真的 否则我♥干♥嘛这么早来?
Of course seriously. Why do you think I'm here this early?
就是为了占到这个位置
I wanted to get that table.
其他桌子都空的
Every single other table in here is empty.
除了我想要的这张
Except the one I want.
好吧
Fine.
你得明白 LuLu白天工作的时候
You have to understand that on days when Lulu is working,
- 我却没多少自己的时间 - 我明白 Kirk
- I have very little in my life. - I know, Kirk.
这个位置虽然是小事 但可以使我开心
This table is a small thing, but it makes me happy.
让我感觉可以掌控生活
It gives me a sense of power over my life,
在这个无法控制的世界上 拥有那么一点点掌控权...
a little control in a world where very little is controllable.
- Kirk - 干嘛?
- Kirk. - What?
我搬了 你的桌子空出来了
I moved. Your table's free.
噢 好的... 谢谢
Oh. Well... thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
喔 这边的光线很好
Boy, the light over here is excellent.
这是你的声音吗?
Is this your voice?
Michel装窗帘 Tom栏杆和水槽阀
Michel, curtains. Tom, banister and mud-sink valve.
是我的声音 昨晚我给自己留了几条讯息
Yes, that's my voice. I left myself a couple of messages last night.
你昨晚给自己留了25条讯息
You left yourself 25 messages last night,
有趣的是 你不用听
and the funny thing is, you didn't listen to any of the messages.
- 而我却要听 - 请把那些递给我吧
- I listened to the messages. - Just hand them to me, please.
你多活一天 我的日子就更艰难一点
Every day that you breathe, you make my life harder.
- 给你条妙计 Michel - 办公桌什么时候来?
- Got a solution for you, Michel. - And when is the desk coming?
我觉得坐在地板上指挥管理 一点也不好玩!
I don't find the whole conducting-business-on-the-floor thing amusing anymore!
我要一张桌子 一张椅子和一只铃
I want a desk and a chair and a bell.
我的铃到底在哪里?!
Where the hell is my bell?!
嗨 你来了
Hi. You came by.
- 你说我必须来 - 真高兴你来了
- You told me I had to. - I'm so glad you're here.
喔 楼梯很漂亮
Wow. The staircase is beautiful.
- 嘿 Tom - Luke
- Hey, Tom. - Luke.
这块很不错
Yeah, nice work here.
- 但你用了胶水 我还以为有扶手的... - 哦 你打算多管闲事?
- But you used glue. I thought with a banister... - Oh, are you gonna kibitz?
什么?
What?
那些懂一点点建筑知识的人 做过鸟澡盆
Guys who know a little about construction -- they build a birdbath,
安装过毛巾杆的人 还以为自己懂的很多
install a towel bar -- makes them think they know something,
于是就跑来乱出主意 在他们根本不懂的事上
so they come in, they kibitz, offer a lot of free advice on things
提一大堆免费建议 我现在可没耐心听这些
they don't know anything about. I got a low tolerance for that right now.
- 我可没打算多管闲事 - 好吧 那就不要乱碰我的扶手
- I'm not gonna kibitz. - Okay. And stop touching my banister.
他也不让我碰这个扶手
He won't let me touch the banister either.
嘿 想去看下厨房♥吗? 那炉子真叫美啊
Hey, you want to see the kitchen? The stove is a thing of beauty.
我们在考虑以后都叫外卖♥♥ 这样它就能保持原样不变
We're thinking of just ordering out for everything so we never have to use it.
好主意 我真的没想多管闲事的
Great idea. And I wasn't gonna kibitz.
很兴奋 不是吗?
Exciting, isn't it?
噢 Lorelai 很好 我正在找你呢
Ohh. Lorelai, great. I've been looking for you.
- 嗨 Luke - 嘿 Sookie
- Hi, Luke. - Hey, Sookie.
- 很不错的厨房♥ 用的是原来的瓷砖吗? - 我不知道 去问Tom
- Nice kitchen. Did you use the original tiles? - I don't know. Ask Tom.
- 还是算了吧 - 什么事?
- Never mind. - What's up?
Lorelai 很高兴向你介绍Shel Sausman
Lorelai, I would like to introduce you to Shel Sausman.
Shel 这位是Lorelai Gilmore
Shel, this is Lorelai Gilmore.
- 很高兴见到你 - 我也是
- It is really nice to meet you. - Well, it's nice to meet you, too.
- Shel将是我们的家禽供应商 - 噢 很好
- Shel is going to be our poultry supplier. - Oh, that's great.
他只卖♥♥自♥由♥放养无激素的家禽 他最近刚离婚
He sells only free-range, hormone-free, and he's recently divorced.
噢 这两者之间没有关系吧?
Oh, well, I assume that one doesn't have anything to do with the other.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表