剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- 这地方还行 - 还行? 不好吗? 刚才还说很好来着?
- The place is fine. - Fine. Not great? What happened to great?
- 只有冷嘲热讽 没有乔迁礼物? - 好吧 好吧 对不起
- All this and no housewarming gift. - Okay, okay. I'm sorry.
我还以为你会走头无路呢
I just thought you were going absolutely nowhere with your life.
很高兴我错了 嘿 哪个脏床垫是你的?
Glad I'm wrong. Hey, which filthy mattress is yours?
那边
Right there.
这个角落不错 还能看到地板
Oh. Well, you got the good corner, with a view of the mold.
是的 我扔硬币赢的 如果你不介意 我有地方待
Yeah, I won the toss. Now, if you don't mind, I've got places to be.
我们直说吧 Liz说 你不会去参加婚礼
Let's get down to it. Liz told me you weren't coming to the wedding.
- 你不会为了这事来吧 - 我是为这事来的
- No way you're here about that. - I am here about that.
- 为什么? - 为什么?
- Why? - Why?
你妈要结婚 而你不参加婚礼
Your mother's getting married, and you're not coming.
没什么大不了 我会赶上下一场的
No biggie. I'll just catch the next one.
- Jess 这个家伙不一样 - 拜托
- Jess, this guy is different. - Come on.
他可能会不一样 他看上去就不同
Well he could be different. He seems different.
- Jeez 伙计 - 我看见他和Liz在一起
- Jeez, man. - I've seen him with Liz.
他们俩蛮般配的 我们得给他们个机会 支持他们
They seem to work. We need to support this thing to give it a chance.
不 我们不用
No, we don't.
- 你会后悔的 - 不大可能
- You are gonna regret this. - I doubt it.
不 你会的
No, you are.
如果你变得成熟点 振作点
If you ever manage to grow up and get yourself together
停止这种自私且自我陶醉的自甘堕落
and drop this selfish self-destructive behavior that you are so fond of, if that ever happens,
到那时 当你回想起此刻 发现自己错过了婚礼
you are gonna look back on this moment and you are gonna feel
你会感到有股巨大的阴云笼罩着你
like a big steaming mound of crap that you missed this.
这可能是个转折点
This could have been a turning point.
你能亲眼看见你母亲找到了幸福
You could have witnessed something good for your mother who, yes,
是的 她搞砸过她的生活 但现在她找到了能使她快乐的事
has screwed up a bit in her life but now seems to have found something to make her happy,
而你却要错过 你拒绝参与此事
and you miss that, you refuse to be a part of that,
你将会感到非常难过
you are gonna be very sorry.
干嘛? 难道你现在是个毒贩子?
What, are you a drug dealer now?
我是个信使 我得走了 嘿 Todd 现在4点了
I'm a messenger. I gotta go. Hey, Todd, it's 4:00.
你欠我的
You owe me.
当你无依无靠时 是我让你依靠
I was there for you when no one else was,
我要你参加...你欠我的!
and I want you there... and you owe me.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我也是
So do I.
我先走
I'm going first.
嘿 Todd
Hey, Todd.
不 Roy 我知道我在说什么 我在找麦秆
No, Roy, I know what I'm talking about. I'm looking for stalks of wheat,
不是加工过的小麦 秆子
not processed wheat, stalks.
换种说法吧 我需要光屁♥股♥的秆子 对不起
That's putting it another way. I need bare-ass stalks. Sorry.
我知道不能吃 我是拿来装饰用的
I know you can't eat it like that. I just need it for decoration.
不 我不是要跟你搞同性恋 该死! 对不起
No, I'm not going poofy on you, damn it! Sorry.
我只想知道你有没有 没有? 好吧 随便吧 谢谢
I just need to know whether you have it or not. No? Okay, whatever. Thanks.
难道这个国家里没有小麦了? 堪萨斯州怎么回事?
Is there no wheat left in this country? What happened to Kansas?
- 堪萨斯州不是富产小麦吗? - 我还记得Toto穿过长满小麦的田野
- Isn't Kansas lousy with wheat? - I do recall Toto running through fields of it.
- 咖啡打包 谢谢 - 这个我能弄到
- Coffee to go, please. - That I can get.
- 你为什么需要小麦? - Liz的婚礼
- Why do you need wheat? - Liz's wedding.
- Liz要结婚了? - 她和T.J.
- Liz is getting married? - She and T.J.
- 我知道吗? - 我想你不知道
- Did I know this? - I guess not.
- 在纽约? - 在这里的广场上 文艺复兴式的婚礼
- In New York? - Here in the square, a Renaissance thing.
- 我是不是最落伍的? - 我又被卷入了 跟往常一样
- Could I be a little more behind? - I got sucked in, just like always.
第一天 他们的手♥机♥没电 我就让他们用我的电♥话♥
First day, their cellphone died, so I let them use the phone.
后来我主动帮他们打电♥话♥ 因为我刚好认识他们要找的人
Then I offered to make the call 'cause I happened to know the person they were calling,
然后我还要去运些东西回来 因为我找不到T.J.去拿
and I had to go pick something up because I couldn't find T.J. to do it.
然后一转眼 我在找麦秆子 还有本地的白蜡工艺品
And kapow, I'm hunting down wheat stalks and looking for local pewter craftsmen.
你知道哪里能找到桃金娘吗?
Do you have any idea where I can find myrtle?
- 去Bingo Parlor找过吗? - 我说的是植物
- Did you check the bingo parlor? - The plant.
嘿 别把你的任务加到我的任务列表里
Hey, don't add stuff from your to-do list to my to-do list.
- 抱歉 你的咖啡 - 谢谢
- Sorry. Here's your coffee. - Thank you.
那么 我真不敢相信 我竟然不知道婚礼
So, I can't believe I didn't know about this wedding.
- 现在我什么都知道了 对吧? - 是的
- I'm caught up on everything now, right? - I'd say so.
我可不会花钱住汽车旅馆 我要住这里
I'm not paying for a motel, so I'm staying with you.
骗子!
Liar!
我不确定他会来 我去纽约找他了
I wasn't sure he was coming. I went to see him in New York.
你去了纽约? 我需要从纽约带点东西过来
You went to New York? I needed things picked up in New York.
嘿 别把你的任务加到我的任务列表里
Hey, don't add stuff from your to-do list to my to-do list.
- 对不起 - 没关系
- Sorry. - It's okay.
我得走了
I should go.
嘿 知道吗? 如果全部中国人经过 队伍将永远没有尽头
Hey, do you know that if the entire population of China walked by,
因为人口增长速度 [狂汗ing#@#$#%#]
the line would never end because of the rate of population increase?
不 我不知道
No, I didn't.
这就是我的任务列表-- 所有中国人
That's my list -- every Chinese person in the world.
- 够恐怖 - 很恐怖
- Scary. - Scary.
你觉得怎么样? 周五晚上可以吗?
What do you think? Friday night good?
- 我很忙 Glenn - 周五晚上你从来都不忙
- I'm busy, Glenn. - You're never busy on Friday nights.
周五 你总是早早的吃了晚饭 然后看电视 然后10:30左右就睡觉了
You always eat dinner early on Fridays and watch TV and go to bed around 10:30.
你在监视我?!
You're spying on me?!
如果你不爽就当没听见
Close your blinds if you're gonna be so sensitive.
喂?
Hello?
Paris 说慢点
Paris, slow down.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
别在说"医院"了 医院有N个 哪个医院?
Stop saying "the hospital." There are tons of hospitals. Which hospital?
- 啊 你来了 - 我偶尔会出现下的
- Ah, you're here. - I do show up occasionally.
这地方还是老样子
The place looks the same.
那是你的晚餐?
Is that your dinner?
没在Le Cirque订到老位子
Couldn't book my usual table at Le Cirque.
是哦
Right.
不知道我该吃什么好
I wasn't sure what food I could eat.
吃你想吃的 从过期食物开始
Eat what you like. Start with the expired stuff.
也许我该出去吃
Maybe I'll go out.
听说新出的炒面夹馍不错
I'm hearing a good buzz about a chow mein sandwich.
最近都在听什么? 我猜是Jethro Tull
What's on the playlist these days? I'm guessing Jethro Tull or Jethro Tull.
- 别碰这玩意 - 你怎么了?
- Just stay away from that. - What's with you?
没事 听着 吃我的食物 用我的浴室 只是不要乱翻我的东西
Never mind. Look, eat my food, use my shower. Just don't go poking around my stuff.
- 这么敏感干嘛 - 随便啦 晚上玩的开心点
- Mr. Sensitive. - Whatever. Enjoy your evening.
别等我
Don't wait up.
你是一段需要修缮的公路
You're a road in need of some repair.
如果你的分数在30-40之间 那么你是一段布满凹坑的公路
If your score is between 30 and 40 points, then you're a road laden with potholes
而且你需要双倍的努力 如果你的分数为40或以上
and you need a double striping. And if your score is 40 or above,
那么你需要手提钻 因为你的道路已经无法通行
it's jackhammer time because your road is impassable.
呀
Yikes.
第7章
Chapter 7.
男人们 问个问题--什么是幻想?
Men, a question -- what is fantasy?
答案 -- 幻想是为了满足内心渴望的想象
The answer -- fantasy is the imaginative fulfillment of your heart's desire.
对一个单身汉来说 最普通的幻想就是
And one of the most common fantasies for single men
幻想自己的最终伴侣
is the fantasy of your ultimate companion.
是的 是的 是的
Yada yada yada.
故事时间 我有个朋友-- 暂且叫他Phillip
Story time. I had a friend -- let's call him Phillip --
他无法在3个喜欢的女性中作出决定
who couldn't make up his mind amongst three different women that he liked.
我为他开♥发♥了一个测试...也为你们
I developed a test for him... and for you.
噢 感动
Oh, goody.
谁的电♥话♥或来访从来不会让你觉得讨厌 或嫌时间太长?
Whose phone calls or visits are never unwanted or too long?
你看见她的脸了吗?
Do you see her face?
你最希望谁陪你度过孤独的时间?
Who would you most like to have in your life to ward off moments of loneliness?
看见她的脸了吗?
Do you see her face?
去旅游时 谁会让你的旅途更愉快?
When you travel, who would make your travels more enjoyable?
看见她的脸了吗?
Do you see her face?
当你受伤时 最希望谁来抚慰你?
When you're in pain, who would you most like to comfort you?
看见她的脸了吗?
Do you see her face?
当生活中遇到了喜事
When something wonderful happens in your life
职位的升迁 贷款的清还
-- a promotion at work, a successful refinancing --
你想和谁分享消息?
who do you want to share the news with?
看见她的脸了吗?
Do you see her face?
你面前浮现出谁的脸 我的朋友?
Whose face appears to you, my friend?
谁的脸?
Whose face?
打扰下 很抱歉 我不知道该去哪层
Excuse me, I'm sorry, but I'm not sure which floor to go to.
我听了些互相矛盾的建议
I've been getting conflicting advice.
我一个朋友在这里 但她没有说确切的地方 因此我在想....
A friend of mine is here, but she didn't say exactly where, so I'm just wondering...
为什么我每个都要说两次?为什么?
Why do I have to say everything twice? Why?
我不想这么浪费我的时间 你也不想这么浪费自己的时间
I don't want my time wasted that way. You don't want your time wasted that way.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表