剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- 我的说法要中听一些 - 说的也是
- That makes it sound better than it is. - Kinda the point.
- 戴着花干嘛 - 这样我和妈妈就可以认出对方了
- What's with the flower? - It's so my Mom and I will recognize each other.
- 女人间的约定? - 是啊
- Girl thing? - Yeah.
- 我对女人间的事不是很在行 - 你是个承包商
- I'm not into girl things. - You're a contractor.
是啊 回头聊
Yep. Later.
打扰一下 能给我签个名吗
Oh, excuse me. Can I have your autograph?
什么
What?
抱歉 我以为你是"乡巴佬合唱团"成员之一呢
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were one of the Village People.
- 开玩笑呢 我最喜欢开玩笑了 - 你来这儿干嘛
- I'm kidding. I'm a kidder. - What are you doing here?
我来见我妈妈 我们一起翘班翘课
I'm meeting my mom here. We're playing hooky.
- 戴这花是故意嘲弄她的吗 - 你可真了解我
- The flower's a private joke for her? - You know me well.
是啊 对了 你还好吧
Yeah, I do. So, you okay and all?
是啊 我很好
Yeah. Oh, that. I'm fine now.
短暂的崩溃可激发一个女孩儿的斗志
A little nervous breakdown can really work wonders for a girl.
- 我本不想都对你发泄出来的 - 肩膀本来就是给人依靠的
- I didn't mean to lay all that on you. - That's what shoulders are for.
你可真善解人意
You've got a heck of an understanding shoulder.
- 你想做点儿木工活吗 - 当然了
- Hey, you want to hammer something? - Always.
- 帮我搭把手吧 - 可以吗
- Be my guest. - Really?
Tom出去了 来吧 继续做
Yeah, Tom went outside. Do it. Go on.
是不是开工前该先吐口痰 或者提下裤子什么的
I feel like I should spit or hike up my shorts or something.
你有天赋哦
You're a natural.
我上辈子肯定是个木匠
I think I must have been a carpenter in another life,
或者是极度厌恶钉子的人
or just someone who really hated nails.
- 嗨 Rory - 嗨 Lindsay
- Hi, Rory. - Oh, hi, Lindsay.
- 我们来早了吗 - 一点也不
- Are we early? - No, not at all.
妈妈和我今天好好逛了翻
Mom and I just wanted to get a nice jump on things today.
Lindsay告诉你我们找到了 一家新的干洗店了吗
Did Lindsay tell you we found a new dry cleaner?
- 没呢 - Lindsay 跟他说吧
- No. - Tell him, Lindsay!
他们没放那么多干洗剂 衣服更干净些
They use less solvent, so it's cleaner.
- 我很喜欢这儿的环境 - 我也是
- I'm really into the environment. - Oh, me too.
- 你在这儿工作吗 - 不 我只是偷偷地钉了个钉子
- So, are you working here? - No, that was illegal hammering.
这不符合工会章程 这事儿要是 发生在大革命时期 我会被枪毙的
Completely nonunion. Come the revolution, I shall be shot.
趁饭还没凉 快吃吧
Let's set up lunch before everything gets cold.
- 这么早就吃午餐吗 - 咱家Deano早上5点就起床了
- Lunch? This early? - Our Deano's up at 5:00.
Deano?
Deano?
放心 午餐是妈妈今天做的 尽管放心吃
Don't worry. Mom made lunch today, so it's safe to eat.
Lindsay的妈妈在教她如何烹饪
Lindsay's mom is teaching her how to cook.
- 很难的哦 你会烹饪吗? - 如果会加热奶酪小卷饼也算的话
- It's hard. Do you know how? - If you count radiator quesadillas.
我该早点开始教你的
I should have started teaching you sooner.
可别再犯上次那个小错了哦
Don't make that mistake with your little one.
你这样子是吸引不了男人的
You're never going to attract a man looking like that.
- 我在这儿呢 母鸡妈妈 - 再见
- Over here, biddy bidster. - Oh, bye.
- 嗨 你戴了玫瑰 - 我们说好的
- Hi. Oh, you wore a rose! - That was the agreement.
- 嗨 Lindsay 嗨 Theresa - 嗨
- Hey, Lindsay. Hey, Theresa. - Hi.
- 准备好了吗 - 出发吧
- You ready? - Let's go.
她们母女俩总来吗
Hey, how often does this happen?
每日一聚 她们总带东西给大家吃
Oh, well, it's a hot lunch every day. Plus they always bring something for the group.
昨天是Lindsay做的果仁脆饼
Yesterday it was peanut brittle Lindsay made.
磕掉了大家的1颗假牙 3颗真牙 后来危险材料处理科把脆饼给拖走了
It broke a crown, three teeth, then a HazMat team came and took it away.
现在椒盐咸饼干上啥口味都有 爱死了
They put everything on pretzels nowadays. I love that
- Howard 你是我们的好友了 - 这话咱们可不会随便说的哦
- You're our new best friend, Howard. - We don't say that to just anybody.
指的是所有提供免费食品的人
Just anybody holding free food.
- 我们等会儿回来 - 帮我们留点儿
- We'll be back. - Stock up.
- 开逛了 - 我们从哪儿开始
- Okay, here we go. - Where should we start?
既然咱们橱窗购物 那就先找个橱窗吧
Well, we're window-shopping, so let's find a window.
我看到了一排又一排的橱窗
I see rows and rows of windows.
我们应该象电影里播的那样 手挽着手逛街
Hey, let's walk arm in arm like window-shopping ladies do in movies.
已经这么做了
You got it.
我真该随身带个木琴
I wish I'd brought a xylophone with me.
电影里的女孩儿们逛街时 总有木琴伴奏的
There's always a bouncy xylophone playing when movie girls window-shop.
- 左转还是右转 - 右边吧
- So, left or right? - Let's go right.
真酷
Oh, cool.
- 你穿那个应该好看 - 我喜欢蓝色
- Oh, that would look great on you. - I love blue.
默默记住那件衣服 下次带钱来买♥♥
You should make a mental note to get that when you're back in the cash.
记住了
Done.
- 能走了吗 - 走吧
- Shall we? - Let's shall.
噢 对不起
Oh, sorry.
手挽手走路有危险的哦
One of the risks of linked-arm walking.
- Lane - 你好
- Lane. - Hello.
- 进来吧 - 谢谢
- Come in. - Thank you.
- 你好 Jun阿姨 - 你好
- Hello, Aunt Jun. - Hello.
Jun阿姨把你表妹Christine带来了 帮你一起搬家
Your Aunt Jun brought your cousin Christine to help with your move.
跟Christine打个招呼
Say hello to Christine.
- 你好 Christine - 你好 Lane
- Hello, Christine. - Hello, Lane.
Jun和我会在楼下 你可以随便挑需要的箱子打包
Jun and I will remain down here while you move. You may use whatever boxes you need,
泡沫包装纸和胶带也随意用 记得写下拿走了什么 盘货的时候有个数
plus bubble wrap and tape. Just write down what you take for inventory purposes.
- 我会的 谢谢 - 不用谢
- I will. Thank you. - You're welcome.
和Lane去吧 Christine
Go with Lane, Christine.
真不敢相信 你搬家了 发生什么了 把一切都告诉我
I don't believe it! You're moving! What happened? Tell me everything!
大吵一架? 还是你要结婚了
Was there a fight? Are you getting married?
Kim家的女人不结婚是不会搬出去的
No female Kim has ever moved out without getting married.
你是要结婚了吧?
You're not getting married, right?
我喜欢这地板 令我想起了"霍根英雄"
I love the floorboard thing! It's so "Hogan's Heroes!"
不知道我家里的地板可不可以掀起来 你听说过利百地拿吗?
I wonder if I can pull up the floorboards at my house. Have you heard of the Libertines?
是和"白色条纹组合"风格类似吗
What about the White Stripes? Is it over for them?
泽普林飞艇呢 ? 我听够了慢摇 他们的歌♥你觉得怎样
What about Zeppelin? I'm getting more retro. What's a good Zeppelin?
第2张专辑还是第3张来着 第3张专辑里有"天堂阶梯"这首歌♥的吧?
"II," "III"? "III"'s got "Stairway to Heaven," right?
伙计 那首歌♥象在葬礼上唱的 我觉得我妈妈已经够古板了
Man, it's like a funeral down there. I thought my mom was harsh,
你妈妈居然把快乐分♥裂♥ 和天线宝宝混为一谈
but your mom makes the guy from Joy Division look like one of the Teletubbies.
你要把这些都拿走吗 你妈妈会检查你的箱子吗
Are you taking all of this? Is she going through the boxes before you leave?
你从哪儿买♥♥的这些带脏字的CD啊? 是匿名购买♥♥的吗?
Where do you buy the CDs with the swear words? Did you buy them in disguise?
还是有人买♥♥给你的 你有没有...
Did someone buy them for you? Have you ever...
我难道长得绿茸茸的 还满脸皱纹吗? 我又不是尤达大♥师♥ 用不着象看怪物似的
Hey Kid, do I look green and wrinkly to you? No? That's right. I'm not Yoda.
如果你想找精神导师 跟达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥打电♥话♥吧
So if you're looking for a mentor, call the Dalai Lama.
我是来收拾东西的 你现在闭嘴 帮我搭纸箱
What I'm here to do is get my stuff and split. Now be quiet and start assembling boxes.
"天堂阶梯"这首歌♥出自泽普林飞艇的 第4张同名专辑
And "Stairway to Heaven" is from "Led Zeppelin IV."
你要是不懂摇滚乐 就别自夸
If you're going to get into classic rock, know it, don't blow it!
你有车吗 你会买♥♥车吗 有驾照吗
Do you have a car? Are you getting a car? Do you have a license?
Kim家的人能开车吗 我好想开车
Are Kims allowed to drive? I'm dying to drive.
我把清单留在房♥间里了
I left the inventory list in the room.
- 很好 - 我该走了
- Very good. - I guess I'll be going.
离Lane远点儿 Christine
Step away from Lane, Christine.
- 噢 那件不错 - 哪件
- Oh, that's nice. - Which?
- 那件 - 连衣裙加外套吗
- That. - The skirt and the blouse?
- 是啊 喜欢那裙子多一些 - 我都喜欢
- Yeah. More the skirt than the blouse. - I like them both.
颜色不错
Good colors
- 里面有件夹克款式不错 - 哪儿呢
- Oh, they have nice-looking jackets. - Where?
- 在后面 - 不错
- In the back there. - Oh, cute.
- 记住了吗 - 当然 去下一个窗口吧
- Mental note. - Absolutely. Next window?
好的
Sure.
- 好吧 这太无聊了 - 非常无聊
- Okay, this sucks. - Completely.
除开我们去看魔力无极限 表演那次 这次算是最最无聊的了
This is the least amount of fun I've ever had, barring the time we went to Mummenschanz.
- 不 这无聊多了 - 橱窗购物 我脑子进水了吗
- Oh, this is way less fun. - Window-shopping? What was I thinking?
但听起来好玩 本该有趣的
But it sounds fun. It should be fun.
可经不住仔细推敲的 橱窗购物就象去博物馆
Not if you think about it. I mean, window-shopping is like going to a museum,
可你真的对看到的东西感兴趣
but you're actually interested in what you're looking at,
别人都可以买♥♥东西 就你啥都没法买♥♥
and everyone can buy something except for you.
我已经记了太多衣服的款式
I've made so many mental notes in my head of things to get
脑袋都要炸了
that I think my head has actually gotten bigger.
看看这些傲慢的人们 提着购物袋...
Look at all these haughty people with their bags,
就这么趾高气昂地从我们身边走过 Roz Russell和Ava Gardner是怎么想的?
just rubbing our faces in it. What were Roz Russell and Ava Gardner thinking?
你在哪部电影里看到有橱窗购物的
What movie did you see them window-shop in?
不记得了 我随便说了2个老影星的名字
I don't know that I did. I just picked two old movie-actress names.
我不记得哪部电影里有这样的情节
I don't know that I've seen anyone window-shop in a movie ever.
这一切都是你凭空勾画出来的咯?
So, this whole outing was a house of sand built on a foundation of straw.
嗨 如果我们进店逛 也许会好玩些
Hey, maybe if we went in the store, it would be better.
或许比咱们把鼻子贴橱窗上 会好玩很多呢
Well, it would be way better than just pressing our noses up against the windows.
不好玩
Nope.
- 更糟了 - 感觉更糟了
- Worse! - Much worse.
该结束了 亲爱的
Time to pull the plug, hon.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表