剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
I have two papers due, so I'll be in Stars Hollow avoiding the fray.
我会躲在那里喝喝啤酒
I'll just have a brewski there.
那么 哪边是你的房♥间?
So, which way's your room?
这边
Thataway.
这个是从哪来的?
So, where did this come from?
你妈妈为蜻蜓旅店订做的 但是不太合适
Well, your mom had it made for the Dragonfly, but it didn't fit,
所以她觉得你在这儿或许能用的着
so she thought you could use it here.
- 她没告诉你? - 没啊
- She didn't tell you? - Nope.
- 地方真小 - 说的对
- Small. - Yes.
- 这东西没地方放啊 - 又说对了
- There's no place to put this. - Yes again.
你妈妈在想什么?
What was your mom thinking?
她觉得我这儿有书 或许正好可以用这来放书
That I have books, and that's probably the extent of it.
- 没错 看来我还得再把它搬回去 - 对不起让你白跑一趟
- Right. So, I guess I'll take it back. - I'm sorry you had to make the trip.
不 没关系 能看看你住的地方还是很不错的
No, it's okay. It's kind of nice seeing where you live.
那 你准备回学校了?
So, are you on your way back to school?
哦不 我才刚下班
Oh, no, I'm just off from work.
- 事实上我准备离开那休息一阵子 - 离开哪儿 学校?
- I'm actually gonna take a little break from that. - From what, school?
对 也就是一两个学期
Yeah, just for a semester or two, you know.
一两个学期? 但是我还以为一切都很顺利的
A semester or two? But I thought it was going so well.
的确是 只是Lindsay和我需要备些闲钱
It was. It's just that Lindsay and I really need some extra money right now,
- 而且跟着Tom干很不错 - 用闲钱干嘛?
- and this job with Tom has been perfect. - Extra money for what?
- 你是什么意思? 为了生活啊 买♥♥东西 - 什么东西?
- What do you mean? For life, things. - What kind of things?
呃 Lindsey决心 年底的时候在镇上买♥♥栋房♥子
Well, Lindsay's got her heart set on having a townhouse by the end of the year,
何况我们现在住的地方也确实有点挤 所以我觉得这主意不错
and we're kind of cramped where we are, so I think it's a good idea.
- 你那么想? - 没错
- You do? - Yeah.
- 我不觉得 - 什么?
- I don't. - What?
我觉得这是个很糟糕的主意
I think it's a horrible idea.
- 这只是暂时的 - 或许吧
- It's just temporary. - Maybe.
很多半途而废的人都会找借口 说这只是暂时的
A lot of people who drop out say that it's just temporary.
- 不过事情往往不是那样的 - 我会回去的
- It usually doesn't work out that way. - I'm gonna go back.
- 希望如此 - 对我有点信心 行吗?
- I hope so. - Have some faith, will you?
我只是觉得这是个错误
I just think this is a mistake.
Rory 我结婚了 记得吗? 我有责任
Rory, I'm married, remember? I have responsibilities.
- 你会失去前进的动力 - 我需要钱
- You'll lose your momentum. - I need the money.
- 买♥♥♥房♥♥子的事不能放一放么? - 天哪 你饶了我吧
- Can't the townhouse wait? - Jeez, lighten up.
我真觉得这是个坏主意
I just think this is a really bad idea.
现在早就不是从大学毕业 就有找着工作的时代了
Graduating from college doesn't guarantee you a job anymore.
- 也不像是我们父辈那代的情形了 - 这么说你不会回学校了?
- It's not like it was with our parents. - So you're not going back?
- 你在曲解我的意思 - 那么你就准备去当建筑工了?
- You're twisting my words. - And you're just gonna work in construction?
- 干嘛 你要用那些名人事迹来鞭策我? - 我们是朋友 我得告诉你我的想法
- What, are you gonna get all elitist on me now? - We're friends, so I get to tell you what I think.
- 那好 - 你应该去上学
- Fine. - You should go to school.
很好 你都跟我说了三遍了 我明白了
Great. Now you've told me three times. I get it.
你不用再重复了 行吗?
You don't need to tell me again, okay?
- 要我现在把它拿走吗? - 好...
- You want me to take this now? - Yes...
- 不 你随便吧 - 我现在就拿走
- No. Whatever you want. - I'll take it now.
好吧
Fine.
请注意! 能听我说嘛!
Attention, please! Everybody, if I may!
各位 都注意听!
Let's have some attention, people!
我们都明白来这里是做什么 现在有59个正在腐烂的复活节彩蛋
We all know why we're here. There are fifty-nine rotting Easter eggs
分布在广场各处 我们得把它们找出来
hidden throughout the square, and we've got to find them.
我知道你们想问 地图在哪里?
I know what you're thinking -- what about the map,
那张每年都会制♥作♥ 详细标出彩蛋所藏方位的地图
the careful, detailed map of where the eggs are hidden
用来避免大♥麻♥烦的发生 就像现在这种
made each year to avoid catastrophes such as this?
可咱们今年没画地图 亲爱的镇民们
Well, a map was not made this year, good townsfolk.
一张都没画
One was not made.
这项工作的确会很累人 而且 没错 也很恶心
Now, this work is going to be exhausting and, yes, disgusting,
但是作为感谢呢 就尽情地在Doose商店里享受午餐吧
but as my way of thanking you, help yourself to lunch at Doose's market,
在我们所有已经准备的食物柜台 你们都可以享受95折优♥惠♥
where everything in our prepared-foods section will be discounted 5%,
过期的寿司则是8折的优♥惠♥
20% for our day-old sushi.
三天以后花展就要开始了
Now, with the flower show due in three days,
我们得争分夺秒了 同志们 但当我看到
we have a clock on this, people, but when I look out
这么一支庞大的志愿者队伍 我的心中满是骄傲之情
at this fine group of volunteers, my heart races with pride.
我看到了美国之魂
I see America,
这令我非常的自豪
and I am proud.
- 好了 有什么问题么? - 这假发是干嘛的?
- Now, are there any questions? - What's with the toupee?
- 这不是假发 - 那我还是金发碧眼的细腿女呢
- It's not a toupee. - And I'm blond and leggy.
有没有正经一点的问题?
Are there any legitimate questions from anyone?
- Joe 你说 - 我是犹太人
- Yes, Joe? - I'm Jewish.
值得骄傲
Well, that's swell.
- 犹太人去寻找复活节蛋没关系么? - 那是你和拉比之间的事了
- Is it okay for a Jew to hunt Easter eggs? - That's between you and your Rabbi.
- Jackson 你有什么问题? - 假发男你说什么?
- Jackson, a question? - Toupee guy says what?
什么?
What?
- 你们笑什么? - Jackson刚才说 "假发男你说什么?"
- What are you laughing about? - Jackson said, "Toupee guy says what?"
导致你有情可原地问了"什么" 然后就引起了他们冒傻气的哄笑
Inspiring your understandable response of "what?" Thus soliciting their childish laughter.
真是幼稚而错误的行为
It's infantile and a total clam.
请每找到一个鸡蛋都向我汇报 我会随时记录更新的总数
Please report every found egg to me, and I will keep the running total.
那么 祝大家好运 我们开始行动吧
Now, good luck, and let the hunt begin.
我们不会令你失望的 Taylor
We won't let you down, Taylor,
我们不仅会在一小时内找到20只鸡蛋
because not only are we gonna find twenty eggs within the hour,
我们还会努力找到25只...30只...
but we're going on to find twenty-five... and then thirty...
35只...40只...45只
and then thirty-five... and then forty... and then forty-five
然后找到50只 再然后我们就会找到 全部的59只鸡蛋 将广场一举拿下!
and then fifty until we find all fifty-nine and take back the square!
- 你嗓子不疼么? - 快疼死了
- Hurt your throat? - Very badly.
- 找到一个了! - 还有五十八个
- Found one! - Fifty-eight to go.
干得好 Joe
Good job, Joe.
好 当奶牛哞哞叫的时候 晚饭就好了
Okay, dinner is ready when the cow moos.
- 放这儿怎么样? - 别放在那
- How about here? - Not there.
- 为什么? - 这里太暗了
- Why not? - It's dark.
对啊 这就是我的用意 这是个阴暗的角落 盆栽能来让它亮起来
Yeah, that's the point. It's a dark corner. The plant livens it up.
- 植物需要光明 - 是么?
- Plants need light. - They do?
这就是所谓的光合作用
It's the "photo" part of photosynthesize.
哦 就没有人工合成的植物么?
Oh, don't some plants just synthesize?
它们真的很需要见光
They really need the photo part.
我养过的植物没一个需要光的
None of the plants I ever had needed light.
它们还有存活的么?
Any of them live?
没了 哇 豁然开朗!
No. Whoa, insight!
可怜的小东西 一点希望都没了
Poor thing doesn't stand a chance.
- 嘿 准备好周五的晚餐了吗? - 哦 和我父母共进晚餐?
- Hey, so, you ready for Friday? - Ohh, dinner with my parents?
- 你有好一阵子没见他们了 - 呃 我偶尔去看看妈妈
- You haven't seen them in a while. - Well, I've seen Mom occasionally,
但自从那次大吵之后 我和Floyd就真没再说过话
but Floyd and I really haven't spoken since the great schism,
不是Harry Chapin死而复生 为我们写歌♥的那次
not that Harry Chapin isn't dying to rise from the grave and write a song about us.
- 我有点紧张 - 是啊 我明白
- I'm a little nervous. - Yeah, I get that.
而且他将会叫我"扒手" 哦 他喜欢叫我"扒手"
And he's gonna call me "Digger." Oh, he loves calling me "Digger."
而且他讨厌所有跟我约会过的女孩子
And he has hated every girl I have ever dated.
- 真的? - 没错 妈妈也一样
- Really? - Yeah, mom, too.
是有点像颠倒过来的恋母情结 而且不仅限于我挑中的女孩
It's some sort of reverse Oedipal thing. And not just the ones I pick.
他们撮合我和他们喜欢的女孩在一起 可一旦发现我喜欢上了她
They set me up with a girl they loved, and as soon as they found out I liked her,
就变得对那人家充满敌意 然后她就搬去阿♥拉♥斯加了
they turned on her viciously. She moved to Alaska.
- 你为什么告诉我这个? - 只是给你打个预防针
- Why are you telling me this? - Just a heads up.
你说的这些只会让我感到紧张 我现在已经开始很紧张了
All it's gonna do is make me nervous, and it has.
他们不知道我在和你约会 所以没关系的
They don't know I'm going out with you, so it doesn't matter.
他们早晚会知道的
Well, they'll find out eventually.
那就先趁现在 给他们留个好印象 抢在他们滋生厌恶情绪之前
Well, impress them now when they don't know. Preempt their gathering hatred.
- 除非他们最后反过来又讨厌我 - 噢 我见过这种情况
- Unless they end up hating me retroactively. - Oh, I have seen that, too.
- Tony Robbins可比不上你 - 抱歉
- Tony Robbins has nothing on you. - Sorry.
- 噢 放这怎样? - 在椅子上?
- Ooh, how about here? - On the chair?
没错 这椅子可不怎么舒服
Yeah, it's not a very comfortable chair.
- 那我去买♥♥个新椅子好了吧? - 那倒也行
- How about I just get a new chair? - That'll work.
知道么 说起来有点怪 你这么紧张反倒让我不紧张了
You know, in a warped way, you being nervous has made me less nervous.
- 这么说对你还是有好处的咯 - 这绝非我的本意
- So there's a bright side. - Not that that was my intent.
知道这个我真欣慰啊
Good to know.
饭好了
Dinner.
70年代末曾有个死亡对决迪士高的活动 那真是相当的激烈
There was a death-to-disco movement in the late '70s -- very intense.
- 我们还请到了Donna Summer来走场 - 我们? 你那时候还没出生呢
- We had Donna Summer on the run. - "We?" You weren't born yet.
- 我的灵魂令我身临其境 - 明白
- I'm a kindred spirit. - Gotcha.
可现在那种热情都去哪了? 上哪去了?
So where's the passion now, huh? Where is it?
现在都没啥人跳迪斯科啦 迪斯科被消灭殆尽了
There's disco to kill anymore. They wiped it out.
可有许多其他需要被消灭的事呢 假冒的饶舌歌♥手 大多数高科技舞曲
But there are other things that need wiping out -- phony rappers, most techno,
非主流乡村 基♥督♥式摇滚 不同音乐风格的融合 经典的调频收音机
alt country, Christian rock, anything fusion, classic alternative radio,
只会一遍遍重复播放涅磐的曲子
where all they do is play the same Nirvana song over and over --
还有那些Ruben啊 Clay啊 Clarkson啊
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表