剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
我们从没有一起做事情 Dean
We never do anything, Dean.
我们需要钱! 天哪! 你知道的 Lindsay!
We need money! God! You know that, Lindsay!
你真♥他♥妈♥自私! 你从没考虑过我--从没!
You are so incredibly selfish. You never think about me -- never.
你要房♥子? 要新车?
You want a town house? You want a new car?
- 我们需要钱来购买♥♥这些东东 - 我一整天都坐在家里等你
- We need money to pay for these things. - I sit at home all day waiting for you.
你总是许诺要打电♥话♥回来 却从没打回来
You never call during the day, like you always promise you will.
- 天哪 Lindsay! - 我很无聊 Dean
- God, Lindsay! - I'm bored, Dean.
难道你一点都不在乎? 我想跟我丈夫一起出去玩 嘿! 我们可是结了婚的呀!
Don't you care about that? I want to go out with my husband. Hello! We're married here!
过几个小时我就能完事了 如果你想要...
I'll be done in a couple of hours. If you want to...
- 我要跟Erika和David出去玩了 - 好的 去吧
- I'm going out with Erika and David. - Fine. Go.
- 什么时候回家? - 到家的时候!
- When will you be home? - When I get home.
- 这很好 Lindsay 这真是太棒了! - 随便你吧 Dean
- That's nice, Lindsay. That's real nice. - Whatever, Dean.
完成下面的句子 我感到愤怒是因为...
Complete the following sentence -- I feel angry because...
我在听这盘磁带
I am listening to this tape.
- 我充满希望是因为... - 这盘磁带迟早会播完
- I feel hopeful because... - This tape must end eventually.
我感到无助是因为...
I feel helpless because...
我好奇有没有人痛扁过录音带
I wonder if anyone's ever kicked an audiotape's ass.
噢天哪! 等等
Jeez. Hold on.
- 你来干嘛? - 看看他见到我有多开心!
- What are you doing here? - Look how happy he is to see me.
- 我只是没想到你会来 - 噢 兄弟啊
- I just didn't expect it, that's all. - Oh, my brother.
- 还记得T.J.吗? - 我还在这里
- You remember T.J., right? - I'm still here.
- 最近好吗, T.J.? - 最近好吗?
- How you doin', T.J.? - How am I doing?
Lizzie 我不知道 我最近好吗?
Lizzie, I don't know. How am I doing?
他好的不能再好了! 因为我们要结婚了
He's doing great! 'Cause we're getting married.
- 结婚? 真的? - 而且就在这里举♥行♥ 下星期
- Married? Really? - And we're doing it right here next week.
喔噢 好快呀
Wow, that's fast.
我知道 我们想在巡回开始前结掉
I know but we wanted to do it before the circuit got going
那样的话 我们所有的朋友都能参加 婚礼将会非常美的 你等着瞧吧
so all our friends could come. It gonna be so beautiful. Wait till you see.
- 你有参加过文艺复兴式的婚礼吗? - 不 没有
- You ever been to a Renaissance wedding? - No, I haven't.
噢 那很赞 - 马 服装 超大的火鸡腿 你肯定会喜欢的
Oh, it's great -- horses, costumes, really big turkey legs. You're gonna love it.
- 好吧 你们必须放慢速度 - 没门 慢速度会啃食你的生命
- Okay, you gotta slow down here. - No way. You slow down and you die.
- 什么时候做的决定? - 上个星期
- When did this happen? - Last week.
T.J.向我求婚 我答应了 我们拨了几通电♥话♥
T.J. asked me, I said yes, we made a few phone calls,
然后我就来了 如T.J.说的: 像抓乒乓球一样抓紧生活
and here we are, grabbing life by the ping-pongs, as T.J. says.
嘿 还有个告别单身派对
Hey, there's gonna be a bachelor party, too.
我的兄弟会参加 还拉了些朋友
My brother's coming down, got a couple of friends dropping in.
会很热烈火爆 你也应该来
It's going to be a blast. You have to go.
- 噢 当然 如果你要我去的话 - 要你去? 我当然要你来拉
- Oh, sure, if you want me to. - Want you to? Of course I want you to.
说什么呢? 我还想让你做我的伴郎呢
What are you talking about? I want you to be my best man also.
- 不是开玩笑吧 - 当然是
- You're kidding. - Of course I am.
你可能是第800个伴郎候选人
You'd be like 800th on the list.
但如果你愿意的话 可以来告别单身汉派对
But you can come to the bachelor party if you want.
你为我高兴吗? 快说你为我高兴
Are you happy for me? Say you're happy for me.
当然 我真为你高兴! 我会去你的告别单身汉派对
Sure, I'm happy for you. Of course I'll go to your bachelor party.
很好 继续假装我们喜欢对方--
Good. Keeping up appearances that we like each other --
- 很典型的婚礼进行时 - T.J.拜托
- very classy for the wedding. - T.J., come on.
好了 我要去弄些啤酒来
Okay, I'm going to get some beer.
他要去哪里? 他又不认识这里
Where's he going? He doesn't know where to go.
他对这些很有天赋
He's got a nose for these things.
噢 你等着看我的婚礼吧
Oh, wait till you see this wedding.
噢 天哪 真是不可思议
Oh, my God. It's unbelievable.
- 我穿着一身的白纱... - 嗯 这真是不可思议
- I'm wearing a white dress... - That is unbelievable.
噢 少来 婚纱估计有几百年的历史 还有长长的袖子
Oh, stop it. It's about a zillion years old with flowing sleeves.
像
I'm like Vanessa Redgrave in "Camelot."
真的 我爱死自己穿婚纱的样子了
Seriously, I love myself in this dress.
看样子婚纱很漂亮
Sounds like a good dress.
我超兴奋的 我要结婚了...又一次!
I'm so excited. I'm getting married... again.
那么 你怎么在这么短时间内搞定的?
So, how are you gonna do this so quickly?
我们就在外面的广场上举♥行♥仪式
Well, we're gonna have the ceremony right out there in the square.
我们要用文艺复兴时的美丽嫩芽铺满一地
We've got our Renaissance Fair buds all pitching in.
我们找了"苏格兰煮蛋"来提供食物 T.J.会写誓言
We got the Scotch-egg guy to cater it and T.J.'s gonna write the vows.
- 你什么都不用操心 - 噢 是呀
- You won't have to do a thing. - Oh, sure.
我发誓 一切都安排好了
I swear -- everything's taken care of.
- Carrie要做我的伴娘 - 恐怖
- Carrie's gonna be my maid of honor. - Terrific.
- 她是个很好的朋友 - 那要看对谁了
- She's a good friend. - To one and all.
- Jess知道吗? - 知道
- So, does Jess know? - He knows.
- 他能接受吗? - Jess式的接受
- Did he take it well? - Took it like Jess.
什么意思?
Meaning?
- 他不会参加 - 为什么不?
- He's not coming. - Why not?
- 他很年轻 很忙 - 忙着做什么?
- He's young, he's busy. - Busy doing what?
不知道 没关系拉
I don't know. It's okay.
我只是想--没什么大不了啦
I just thought -- but it's no biggie.
- 我是指 嘿 我还有你呢 对吧? - 是的
- I mean, hey, I got you there, right? - Yeah, you do.
- 你会盛装出席吗? - 当然会
- Are you gonna dress up? - Absolutely.
- 打扮成个说唱歌♥手? - 是的
- As a minstrel? - Sure.
那个戴着尖顶帽和铃当 跳来跳去的家伙叫什么来着?
Who's the guy who jumps around in bells and a pointy hat?
- 宫庭小丑 - 是的 宫庭小丑
- The court jester. - Yes, the court jester.
我会打扮成宫庭小丑出席婚礼
I will come as a court jester.
你是个好弟弟
You're a good brother.
有没有你做的那种难吃的桃子馅饼? 我都快饿死了
You got any of that terrible peach pie you make? I'm starving.
- 哈罗 - 有带奶油夹心饼干回来吗?
- Hello. - Did you bring the Nutter Butters?
我很好 老妈 我也想你
Well, I'm fine, Mother. I missed you, too.
- 啊 这里什么吃的都有 - 怎么有胡萝卜?
- Ah, we have achieved culinary perfection. - What's with the carrots?
我担心你在学校里吃的不营养
I was afraid you weren't eating right at school.
- 棉花糖? - 谢谢
- Marshmallow? - Thank you.
噢 伙计 我想念Al的中餐之夜
Oh, man, I've missed Al's Chinese night.
噢 他出了道新菜--鸡丝炒面夹馍
Oh, he's got a new thing now -- chicken chow mein sandwich.
- 噢 Al - 噢 Al
- Oh, Al. - Oh, Al.
外婆究竟为什么取消周五的晚餐?
So what exactly was Grandma's excuse for canceling Friday night dinner?
- 说是老爸在旅游 她有别的活动 - 就这样简单?
- That Dad was traveling and she had a function. - It was that generic?
她都没用脑子想想 而且话筒被蒙住 但是快挂电♥话♥的时候
She put no thought into it, and it was muffled, but at the end of the call,
我坚信我听到了敲门声 还有人在喊"夜床服務"
I do believe I heard a knock and someone yelling, "turndown service."
- 住旅馆里? - 而且还隐瞒
- Living in a hotel. - And hiding it.
可怜的外婆 我们该和他们谈谈
Poor Grandma. We should talk to them.
- "我们"? - 呃...是你 我是小孩
- "We"? - Well, you. I'm a child.
我父母不流行谈话
Talking is not my parents' thing.
他们会感到丢脸的 如果让他们知道 我们知道他们在...
It would humiliate them if they knew that we knew that they are...
- 无论他们在干嘛 - 那么 我们什么也不做?
- whatever they are. - So, we do nothing?
我想还是等到他们中的一个先崩溃再说
I guess we wait until one of them cracks.
好吧 伙计 我们今晚要看多少录像?
Okay. Man, how many tapes are we watching tonight?
呃 每次我开始的时候 想到你也会喜欢
Well, every time I started watching something that I thought you would like,
于是我就停下 留着我们俩一起看
I stopped watching it and I saved it for when we could watch it together,
我看了12部电影的前10分钟
so I watched the first 10 minutes of 12 movies.
那我们先看哪部?
So which one are we gonna watch?
当然是有史以来最滑稽的电影了
The absolute funniest movie known to man --
- "胖家伙" - 我喜欢这片名
- "Fatso." - I'm loving the title.
- 安妮·班克罗夫特自编自导的片子 - Annie Sullivan 指引着你前行
- Anne Bancroft wrote and directed it. - Well, Annie Sullivan, look at you go.
旅馆进行的怎么样了?
So how's everything at the inn coming along?
大家都在抓狂 因为我有数不完的事情要做
Everyone's freaking out because I got a million things to do,
我们终于把画都挂了起来 床铺今天运到了
but we finally got the pictures up, and the beds were delivered today.
噢 我忘了 有个小八卦
Oh, I forgot -- a little bit of gossip.
- 哦 什么? - 不 不是什么有趣的八卦
- Oh. What? - No, it's not fun gossip.
什么? 什么呀?
What? What?
Sookie和我无意间听到 Dean和Lindsay吵了一大架
Well, Sookie and I overheard Dean and Lindsay having a major fight.
- 蛮激烈的 - 真的? 吵什么?
- It was ugly. - Really? About what?
她生气是因为他为了赚外快而加班工作
Well, she was mad because he was working late to make some extra cash,
她想出去玩 然后吵架变得激烈恶毒
and she wanted to go out, and it got heated and vicious,
然后她抛下一句"随便你吧 Dean" 吵架结束了
and the whole thing ended with a "Whatever, Dean."
- 听起来很糟糕 - 是不好
- That sounds bad. - It wasn't good.
- 也许他们会和解 - 希望如此
- Maybe they'll make up. - I hope so.
嗯 我也希望
Yeah, me too.
胖! 胖! 胖!
Fat! Fat! Fat!
- 这是我看过的最棒的 - 亲下妈咪
- This is the greatest thing I've ever seen. - Kiss for Mommy.
嘿 邻居 隔壁家的大♥麻♥卖♥♥光了
Hey, neighbor, the guys next door just ran out of crack to sell,
所以他们派我来借点儿 嘿 好地方呀
so they sent me over to borrow a cup. Hey, nice place.
那些洞是你自己打的?
You put those holes there yourself?
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
- 只是来看你过得怎么样 - 过得很好
- Just wanted to see how you were doing. - Doing great.
很好 你过得很好 喔噢 你过得很好
Great, you're doing great. Wow, you're doing great.
我过得不好 虽然我有自来水
I'm not doing great, and I have running water.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表