剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Give it back! I mean it!
这儿由我管 别这样
I'm in charge here guys! Come on!
还给我 我要用的
Give it back! I need that!
嗨 Andrew
Hey, Andrew.
帮我找找这些书吧 它们已经绝版了
Can you track these down for me? They're all out of print.
- 没问题 - 谢啦
- You got it. - Thanks.
啊哟 妈的
Ow! Damn it.
有人吗?
Hello?
Luke啊
Oh, Luke.
是啊 嗨
Oh yeah. Hey.
你怎么进来的?
How did you get in here?
你卧室窗子开着的
You left your bedroom window open.
我的卧室在楼上啊
My bedroom window is on the second floor.
你干嘛了?
What did you do?
我说过要帮你修窗户的 所以我就来修了啊
I promised to fix your window, so I'm here to fix your window.
哦 天啊 你划破手了
Oh, my God, you cut yourself.
- 玻璃碎了 - 所以才要修啊
- Glass was broken. - Hence the need for fixing.
你喝醉了?
I'm sorry. Are you drunk?
我才没醉呢 我从不喝醉
I am not drunk. I do not get drunk.
我就喝了点啤酒 几瓶吧 超过一瓶
I had some beer-beers. More than one.
喝了些 然后我就过来 爬了你家的树
A few. And then I came here and I climbed your tree.
- 想法不错 - 然后我从树上掉了下来
- Well, good thinking. - And then I fell out of your tree.
坐下吧
Sit down.
我后背着地 我觉得自己跟Kirk似的
I landed flat on my back. I felt like Kirk.
把手举起来
Hold your hand up in the air.
然后我又爬回树上 这次我成功了
And then I climbed back up the tree. This time I made it.
我就进来了 不好意思 打破了你的台灯
I got in. Sorry about the lamp.
Luke 你弄不好会摔断脖子的
You know, Luke, you could have broken your neck.
就算真断了 我也不会有事的
You know, it would have been all right if I had.
我会把脖子再给整回来 我不是很在行这些吗
I would have fixed it because that's what I do:
我修整东西 即使别人不需要
I fix things. Even when they don't want to be fixed.
- 让我看看你的手 - 为什么?
- Let me see your hand. - Why?
因为它在流血 我要察看一下 哦! 真恶心!
Because it is bleeding and I need to look at it. Ew! Gross!
- 没关系 你别管了 - 不能不管啊 都划破了
- It's fine, leave it. - I can't leave it, it's cut.
你在擦我的手腕
That's my wrist.
不好意思
Ah, sorry.
你做这个还真"在行"啊
You're very good at this.
- 我见不得血 不可以啊? - 那你就别管了啊
- I don't like blood okay? - So leave it alone.
不行 不能不管的
No, I can't leave it.
告诉我发生什么了?
Do you want to tell me what happened?
没什么
Nothing.
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
- 修窗户 - 别管窗户了
- I'm going to fix the window. - Forget the window.
我怎么能不管窗户呢
I can't forget the window.
我答应了就要做到 我是个守信之人
I made a promise and I'm the reliable guy
不管别人需要与否 我都死皮赖脸地去帮忙
who helps everybody out whether they like it or not.
- 什么? - 是啊
- What? - Oh, yeah.
我也没办法 我就这种人
Nothing I can do about it, just the way I am.
是我身上存在的最大的问题
It is my big problem.
今天才知道我有这么个大问题
Didn't know it was my big problem until today,
不过现在我知道了 这是我最大的问题
but now I know. It is my big problem.
- 这上面好多芭比娃娃啊 - Luke 发生什么了?
- Got a handful of Barbie. - Luke, what happened today?
今天 我知道自己是个大蠢蛋
Today I found out what a big, dumb, idiot guy I am.
是个把自己的意愿强加给别人 对别人妄加评论 自以为是的人
Just an imposing, judgmental know-it-all who blows around yelling
还到处大喊大叫 怨声连连 毁了别人的生活
and complaining and screwing up everybody else's life.
- 我不觉得你是个... - 我真蠢
- I hardly think you're... - I'm dumb.
不像Jess 他那么聪明
Yeah, not like Jess. Jess is smart.
他才不管别人过什么样的日子
You know, he doesn't care about anybody else's life.
他只管好他自己
He just takes care of himself.
你跟Jess吵架了?
Did you and Jess have a thing?
他告诉我我一无是处
He informed me that I am nothing
是个不受身边人欢迎的累赘
but an unwelcome burden to everyone around me.
- Luke 不是那样的 - 是的 就是那样
- Luke, that's not true. - Yes, it is.
Luke 别这样了
Luke, stop it.
Liz今天刚说有你这么个弟弟 她觉得很幸运
Liz was just saying today how grateful she is to have you as her brother
- 还说她非常崇拜你 - 你跟Liz谈过话了?
- and how much she looks up to you. - You talked to Liz?
- 我把她当成你了 - 我可是个男人啊
- I thought she was you. - I'm a man.
她坐在你车里
She was in your truck.
我坐在车里的时候 我还是个男人啊
When I'm in my truck, I'm still a man.
我没看清楚谁在开车 行了吧?
I couldn't see who was driving, okay?
我走上前去 我们就见面了 然后开始了交谈
I went over the truck and we met and we started talking.
你不该跟她说话的
You shouldn't have talked to Liz.
她很崇敬你
She worships you.
她说甚至想搬回Stars Hollow 好离你近些
She said she even wants to move to Stars Hollow so she can be closer to you.
- 她才不会那么说呢 - 她真那么说的啊
- She didn't say that. - She did say that.
Jess这个小孩活得不开心 Luke 他充满了怨气
Jess is an unhappy kid, Luke. He's angry.
- 他言不由衷的 - 他倒是帮了我个忙
- He doesn't mean the things he says. - He did me a favor.
你过来这边歇会儿 好吗?
Listen, why don't you hang out here and rest for little while, okay?
- 我去给你买♥♥个绷带 - 我要芭比娃娃那种的
- We'll get you a real bandage. - I like the Barbie ones.
好的 宝贝 但是别的小朋友 看到这个会笑话你的
Yes, honey, but the other kids will beat you up if they see you with one of those.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
真的不要帮忙吗?
You sure I can't help you?
要递你点东西不?
Can I hand you something?
不要修得完好无缺 只要能开就可以了
You know, it doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to run.
觉得很奇怪 你有没有发现 自从你站在这儿
Just curious--have you noticed since you started standing there,
叮叮咚咚的声音就少了很多?
there's been a lot less of the clinking sounds?
而这些叮叮咚咚的声音 是在修理车子时 工具发出来的
And the clinking sounds are the sounds tools make when they fix things.
你都修了半天了
You've been fixing this car for hours.
但是我还没修好 所以别碍手碍脚的
And I'm not done, so, back off.
- Jess! - 哦 她好像很生气哦
- Jess! - Hey, she sounds mad.
你来这还没到24小时 而我已经有杀你的欲望了
You've been here less than twenty-four hours and already I wanna kill you.
- 我哪里惹到你了? - 你对说Luck说的屁话...
- What did I do to you? - All the crap you said to Luke...
- 什么屁话? - 一个一心一意
- What crap? - A man who has done nothing
- 支持你和想要帮你的人 - 我不懂你在说什么
- but support you and try to help you. - I don't know what you're talking about.
你知道我在说什么 别跟个白♥痴♥似的
You do know what I'm talking about. Don't act stupid.
你干嘛要这么做? 太无情 太卑鄙了
Why would you do that? What an incredibly insensitive, mean-spirited--
省省吧 你不是因为Luke 而是因为Rory
Oh, drop it. This has nothing to do with Luke. This is about Rory.
这跟Rory无关 就是为了Luke
This is not about Rory. This is about Luke.
你大脑里面少根经啊
Don't you have an ounce of sensitivity in that thick head of yours
还是你那么愤世嫉俗 压根不在乎伤害到了别人?
or are you so mad at the entire world that you don't care who you hurt?
我们还在说Rory吧?
And I suppose we're still not talking about Rory?
十秒内提了两次Rory
Wow, second "Rory" in ten seconds.
你心里倒是记挂着Rory 那算什么意思
You sure have Rory on the brain. I wonder why that is.
- 你先挑起来的! - 你为了这个回来的吗?
- You started this! - Is that why you came back here?
你还对她念念不忘吗 Jess? 所以才回来的?
Are you still hung up on her Jess ? Is that why you came back?
- 才没有 - 太好了
- No. - Good.
因为她已经忘了你了 她已经向前看而且活得很开心
Because she is over you. She has moved on and she is very happy.
请快点修 我他妈的好早点离开这
Please hurry up so I can get the hell out of here.
我赞成
I second that.
Demi和Ashton坐哪?
I wonder where Demi and Ashton are sitting.
- 我们迟到了吧 - 没迟
- I think we're late. - We're not late.
外婆说宴会六点开始啊
Grandma said dinner starts at six.
- 是啊 那意味着七点 - 在哪个星球啊?
- Yeah, well that means seven. - In what universe?
他们虽然请你六点到场 但料到你七点之后才会到
They invite you at six knowing you won't be here until seven
所以晚餐八点才会开始 这样一算我们还早了呢
so dinner won't start until eight. Actually we're early.
他们在那 嗨 老妈
Oh, there they are. Hey. Hi Mom.
- 脸色不好看啊 - 告诉你我们迟了吧
- Oh, that's a bad face. - Told you we were late.
- Rory来干嘛? - 嗨 外婆
- What is Rory doing here? - Hi, Grandma.
你不该带Rory来啊
You weren't supposed to bring Rory.
你是在帮助孩子建立自尊心吗 妈
You're really helping the kid's self-esteem here, Mom.
连个愿意陪你出席 晚宴的男人你都找不到啊?
You don't know one man that would be willing to spend the evening with you?
我以为你们会喜欢Rory来呢
I thought you liked Rory.
我们是喜欢Rory 但现在缺少男宾啊
We do like Rory but we're short of men.
我也少男人啊
Well so am I.
实话跟你说吧 Lorelai 并不是你的长相 让男人对你敬而远之的 好好想想吧
Honestly, Lorelai. It's not your looks that keep them away. Think about that.
问一下 我该留下还是?
Excuse me, should I stay, or--?
你当然留下啦 现在也没别的法子了
Of course you should stay. We can't do anything about that now.
过来吧 过来
Come on, come on...
抓狂程度一级到十级 老妈处于
So on a wigged-out level of one to ten, Mom is at--
- Frances Farmer的那级? - 不错
- Frances Farmer? - Yeah.
Rory 你怎么来啦?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表