剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
所以看不见你 老实说 也算额外收获
so not seeing you is - Well - quite frankly just a fringe benefit.
我感觉一团糟 这样会让你舒服些吗?
Would it make you feel any better to know how awful I feel?
不会
Nope.
我不明白 为什么这件事会让你这么不高兴
I don't understand why you're so upset about this.
我就知道你不会明白
I know you don't.
我又给Jamie去了电♥话♥ 但他没接
I tried to call Jamie again, he won't pick up.
- 你能怨他吗? - 不 我知道是我一直负了他
- Can you blame him? - No. I know I let it go too long.
我只是不确定Asher开始是怎么想的 再者我不知道他是否把这段感情当真
I just wasn't sure what Asher was thinking at first. I wasn't sure if it was just a fling for him.
但前几周 他谈到了将来
But over the past couple of weeks, he's been mentioning stuff about the future.
暑期他准备花一个月在牛津讲些课
He's spending a month teaching a couple of courses at Oxford over the summer
然后又问我暑期有什么安排
and then he asked me what I was planning to do over the summer.
我是说 这明显是在试探我暑期是否有空
I mean there is a definite implication that he was wondering if I was available during the summer.
我觉得他也许会邀我一同去牛津 否则他为什么不问别的?
I think he might ask me to go with him to Oxford. I mean, why else would he ask?
- 我怎么知道? - 我没有太过乐观
- Beats me. - I'm not counting my chickens?
- 这就对了 - 但这是首个暗示
- Its good thinking. - But it is the first indication.
- 我得走了 - 都是因为他的口音惹的祸
- Look, I've gotta hit the road. - It was his accent that did it.
我是个彻头彻尾的亲英派 我打小就喜欢Neal Kinnock
I'm such the total Anglophile. When I was a kid, I was in love with Neal Kinnock.
- 谁? - 前工党领袖
- Who? - The former head of the Labour party.
-长着口大马牙 但他的声音 然后就是Roger Moore
Teeth like a horse, but oh that voice, and then there was Roger Moore -
- 英音很好听 - 他会把Frontline录下来
- English accents are nice. - He TiVos Frontline.
- 他是谁? - Asher
- Who does? - Asher.
- 所以我们可以一起看了 - 那很好啊
- So we can watch it together. - Terrific.
你不觉得他是说我们暑期应该在一起吗?
You don't think he meant we'd be together this summer?
- 我当时又不在场 - 我没太乐观吧
- I wasn't there. - I'm not counting my chickens.
- 这么想才是明智的 - 我从来没想伤害Jamie
- I think that's smart. - I never wanted to hurt Jamie.
我只是不知道如何应付这些事 有时我并不懂如何体谅别人
I just don't know how to do these things. I'm not very nice sometimes.
真希望Asher别看到我这一面
I hope Asher doesn't see that in me.
我并不是要故意拖你的时间 周末愉快
I didn't mean to hold you up. Have a good weekend.
我只希望你能快乐 你明白 对吧?
I just want you to be happy. You know that, right?
谢谢 我很快乐
Thanks. I'm happy.
妈? 在吗?
Mom? Hello?
噢 Rory 太好了 我听力还正常
Oh, Rory. Good. I did not go suddenly half deaf.
- 你和我说好在这儿见的? - 没 我给你个惊喜
- Were you supposed to meet me here? - No, I'm a surprise.
- 正合你的风格 - 我只能呆两分钟了
- As was your conception. - I'll just be two minutes.
正合你的风格
As was your conception.
- 嘿 你今天和Jason过得怎么样? - 开心! 他总是逗我乐
- Hey, how was your day with Jason? - Fun! He makes me laugh.
啊 真不错哈
Aww, I like that
他说话总是没个中心 我已经有段时间没和这样的人呆过了
He's very off-center. It's been a while since I've been with someone off-center.
很好
Cool.
我今晚准备告诉老妈 关于我们的事
I'm telling Mom tonight - about us.
我想外婆知道你是我妈妈
I think Grandma knows you're my mother.
关于我和Jason
About me and Jason.
- 真勇敢 - 那是
- Very brave. - Yeah.
Jason一开始就想跟他们说
Jason's wanted to from the beginning.
我没跟他们说是因为时机不成熟 但现在是时候了
It's the mature thing to do and that's why I didn't want to do it, but it's time.
好奇怪啊
That's weird
什么奇怪啊?
What's weird?
这个
This.
面包? 面包奇怪吗?
Bread? Bread is weird?
它在这儿出现很奇怪 貌似没什么好吃的
It's weird when its here. It does not make a good snack.
你加点料它不就好吃了 比方说 奶酪啊
It does when you add stuff to it, like cheese.
咱们有奶酪吗?
We have cheese?
是啊 这儿又不是"唐纳山口" 我们当然有奶酪
Yeah. It's not "Donner Pass", we have cheese.
哇啊!这简直像装满花果的羊角
Whoa! It's like a frickin' cornucopia.
- 是啊 东西就在这儿了 - 奶酪在这儿!
- Yeah, there's the stuff. - There's the cheese!
是啊 是啊 你这么大惊小怪干嘛?
Yeah, yeah. Why are you making such a big deal about this?
因为自打我生出来开始 这房♥里就没有过像样的吃的
Because we never had real food in this house the whole time I was growing up.
啥? 咱们什么时候没有吃的啦 这冰箱就没有空着的时候
What? We always had food. This fridge was never empty.
哎 是啊 残羹剩饭倒是有 不是打包来的凉匹萨就是Luke店里的薯条
Well, yeah. We had left overs from take-out - cold pizza, Luke's fries,
- 但从没有过要你自己弄的东西 - 好了 别再问了
- but never stuff you had to assemble. - Okay chill out on the inquiry.
那是根黄瓜吗?
Is that a cucumber?
你实在不够格当私♥人♥侦♥探♥
Listen, you'd make a terrible private investigator, because you get hung up
因为你太过纠缠那些无意义的细节 快点 咱们迟了 我来开车
on all sorts of dumb stuff that does not matter - now come on. We're late, I'll drive.
好啊 噢 老天 那是番茄啊?
Sounds good. Oh my God, is that a tomato?
够了 走人!
Enough already.
哈 我的宝贝们一起来啦
Ah, my girls are arriving together.
- 嗨 妈 - 嗨 外婆
- Hi, Mom. - Hi, Grandma.
- 你身上有股咖啡味儿 - 我们今天没喝咖啡
- You smell like coffee. - We haven't had any.
还挺浓郁的
It's so strong.
行了 妈妈 我真的不习惯你这么闻我
Okay, Mom. I really don't like you sniffing me.
今晚外公去哪儿啦?
Hey where's Grandpa tonight?
他现在在曼哈顿的饭桌上和客户谈生意 他刚来过电♥话♥
He's in Manhattan having dinner with clients. He just called.
他们在时代广场附近的餐厅里
They're at some restaurant near Times Square.
他说时代广场愈来愈干净
He said that Times Square just keeps getting cleaner and cleaner.
他们整夜都碰不到一个妓♥女♥出没
They didn't stumble upon one prostitute the whole night.
噢 是啊 我听说迪士尼公♥司♥ 都把她们赶尽杀绝了
Oh yeah. I heard the Disney Company had them all killed.
我就不明白为什么Jason不替你爹去
What I don't understand is why Jason wouldn't make this trip instead.
噢 也许他在忙自己的事情吧
Oh. Well, he's maybe busy with his own thing.
但事实并非如此 Richard说他请了一上午的假
I know for a fact he wasn't. Richard said he took the whole morning off.
但 谁偶尔请个晨假也都是情理之中的事
Well, everyone deserves an occasional morning off.
Richard就从没在上午请过假
Richard never takes a morning off.
他每天早晨电♥话♥显示5点半就起床 然后出门直奔办公室
He's up every day at five-thirty on the phone then it's out the door to the office.
我肯定Jason不到8点是不会起床的
I bet Jason doesn't roll out of bed until eight.
才不是呢 他通常8点以前就起床了
On the contrary - he - probably gets up earlier than eight.
我觉得他会这么做 才能跟爸爸步调一致
You know, I would think that he would have to, to keep up with Dad.
- 真的吗? - 我猜的
- Makes sense. - Just a guess.
我就是觉得那孩子真不咋地 他还总是尽力讨好我
I just find that boy so irritating. He's always trying to get in good with me.
恭维我 顺从我 伏在我脚边五体投地 太懦弱了
Complimenting me, agreeing with me. He's absolutely prostrating himself at my feet. It's so weak.
你对他的反感真是太强烈了 妈 别称叫你DAR的Edie Amine真是名副其实
Well you're a formidable opponent, Mom. They don't call you the Edie Amine of the DAR for nothing.
在他身边我就是舒服不起来
He's so grating about it. I'm never fully comfortable around him.
也许你应该再试一试
Well you should maybe try harder.
我在试 但每次我见到他 他就有新的一面暴露出来
I try. But every time I see him a new facet of his Jason-ish comes out.
看到不同面没什么不好 也许你还很不了解他
It's good to have different facets, and there's probably a lot you don't know about him.
噢 我当然不了解 你们俩真是绝配了
Oh, I'm sure about that. You two would be perfect for each other.
什么? 谁 我和Jason吗?
What? Who, me and Jason?
- 天造地设的一对儿 - 谢谢你这么说!
- A match made in heaven. - Well, thanks a lot!
别难过
Don't get upset.
好吧 妈 你刚用了5分钟数落 Jason的种种坏毛病
Well Mom, you just spent the last five minutes listing every off-putting quality Jason has,
真实的或者莫须有的 你就把我和他 归到一块儿 然后说我们绝配
real or imagined and then you put me on his level and you say we're perfect together.
有什么好笑的?
What's so funny?
真不好意思
I'm sorry -
我有什么不妥吗? 还是有什么小丑 在我背后捣乱? 怎么啦?
Did I miss something? Did a clown come in behind me and start doing funny pratfalls, what?
我是说你和Jason"一对儿" 太搞笑了
Just the idea of you and Jason together, it's funny.
太搞笑了
It's funny.
简直笑死我了 我不过是开开玩笑
It's very funny. I just said it as a joke.
- 你在开玩笑 - 你把它当真了
- You said it as a joke. - You took it so seriously.
- 但有那么好笑吗? - 想想看啊
- But why is it so funny? - Well, think about it.
我在想 我只是想知道你怎么想的
I am. I just trying to figure out what you're thinking.
这不很明显吗
Well, it's obvious.
这对我和Rory来说不明显 Rory也想知道为什么 是吧?
It's not obvious to me or to Rory. Rory's wondering, aren't you?
- 是啊 为什么那么好笑呢 外婆? - 这简直太荒谬了
- Yeah, why is that so funny, Grandma? - It would just be so ludicrous.
但是为什么 因为他是个... 据我了解 他是个勤奋的人
But why, because he's a - you know, he's a hard-working guy from what I know.
对不起 你那么讲让我觉得这更好笑了 我就是随口一说
I'm sorry, you're making me laugh even harder about it. I just said it off hand.
我知道
I know.
马提尼?
Martini?
你没必要晃着它笑得那么欢
You didn't have to shake it much with all that laughing, you know,
笑那么欢会把它晃洒在你身上的
the laughing just shook it on up for ya.
偶尔这么笑笑还是挺好的
It's good to laugh like that once in a while.
哦 是啊 我也觉得
Oh yeah. I know.
你还好吧?
You okay?
你没跟她讲
You didn't tell her.
下次讲吗?
Next time?
你还能开车吗? 我来开吧
How are your motor skills? I'll drive.
- Luke - 噢 嘿 Coop
- Luke. - Oh, Hey Coop.
好消息 车找到了
Good news, found the car.
噢 太好了 谁会偷那玩意儿啊 简直就是块废铁
Oh good. Who would steal that thing. It's just a hunk of junk.
几个小时前它在高速路上抛锚了 偷车的家伙就在车里面
It broke down on the expressway a couple of hours ago, the guy was in it.
你们抓到那家伙啦?
You got the guy?
是啊 但我们也没什么办法 因为那家伙就是车主
Yeah, but there's not a lot we can do, the guy's the owner.
你什么意思啊? 我才是车主
What do you mean? I'm the owner.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表