剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
她让我很不自在
She makes me very uncomfortable.
可怜的Liz 她知道怎么缝裙子吗?
Poor Liz. Does she know how to fix something like that?
她对家务活一窍不通
She was never one for household skills.
- 我去看看 她在Patty那边? - 别丢下我
- I'm gonna go see. She's at Miss Patty's? - Don't leave me alone.
Carrie看上了那个穿马裤的男人 暂时不会来烦你的
Carrie found the guy with the codpiece. That will keep her occupied.
快去快回
Hurry back.
Lorelai 你来太好了 我对缝缝补补很不在行
Oh, Lorelai, thank heavens. I'm so bad with wardrobe.
我站起来的时候把裙子扯坏了 笨手笨脚的
I ripped it getting up. I'm such a klutz.
所以我来拯救你啦 Patty 你有针线包吗?
Oh, well, that's why I'm here. Patty, you have a sewing kit?
- 有的 拿去 - 我把所有人都耽搁了
- Oh, yeah. Right here, sweetie. - I'm holding everyone up.
没有啦 今天是你的大日子 大家都该围着你转的 别担心
No, no. Hey, today's your day. If anyone gets to hold things up, it's you. Relax.
我好紧张 我看着紧张吗? 听着好紧张的样子
Ohh, I'm nervous. Do I look nervous? I sound nervous.
你看起来美极了 结婚这天紧张很正常的
You look great. It's normal to be nervous on your wedding day.
这是我第一次这么清醒地结婚
This is my first wedding of mine that I've ever been sober for.
我也许会记得这次婚礼的
I'm probably gonna remember this one.
你能记得的婚礼会长久噢
The ones that you remember are the ones that stick.
你的婚礼是什么样子的啊? 你也这么紧张的吗?
What was your wedding like? Were you this nervous?
- 没结过婚 - 可你有孩子
- Never been married. - You got a kid.
- 非婚生子 - 噢 你想结婚吗?
- Found a way around that. - I see. You want to get married?
Liz 你结婚当天跟我求婚不太合适吧?
Oh, now, Liz. It's inappropriate for you to propose to me on your wedding day.
但你想不想结婚呢? 你肯定想的吧
But do you want to get married? You must want to get married.
如果有适合的人选 想的
I guess so, you know, if I meet the right guy.
我讨厌单身 有没有想过 如果你今天或者未来几年里面结了婚
I hate being single. Ever think, if you got married today or even in the next few years,
就可以有50年时间在一起了 你的大半生啊
you could be married for fifty years -- for most of your life.
就像我和T.J一样 我会大半辈子都跟他在一起
Same with me and T.J. I could be married most of my life to him.
- 是不是有点奇怪啊? - 我也可以大半辈子都已婚的噢
- Isn't that weird to think about? - I could be married for most of my life.
我渴望这次婚姻可以顺顺利利的 比大♥麻♥还渴望
I don't want to screw up this marriage even more than I want some pot.
我就是这么认真哦
That's how serious I am.
你好了没? 客人开始不耐烦了
Are you ready? The crowd's getting restless.
你开始不耐烦了 你俩认识吗?
You're getting restless. Hey, do you two know each other?
我跟Jess认识很久了 他跟我女儿约会过
Oh, Jess and I go way back. He dated my daughter.
- 你让人家女儿心碎了? - 啊 我...
- Oh, you broke her daughter's heart? - Ah, I...
他没有 只是两个人不适合
No, no, he didn't. It just didn't work out.
还好 我不希望他跟他爹一样 让女人心碎
Good, 'cause I don't want him to be like his father, breaking hearts.
我希望他象T.J 或者我的第二任老公
I want him to be like T.J. Or my second husband
或者是我第三任老公死后认识的男友 他们都是好男人
or, like my boyfriend after my third husband, who died. They were good guys.
缝好了
Oh. You're all done.
- 缝得太好了 - 她有一双巧手
- Oh, it's perfect! - Oh, she's a miracle worker.
- 我去跟大家汇报 - 谢谢亲爱的!
- I'm gonna go tell the others. - Thanks, hon!
也谢谢你 你会是一个好太太的
And thank you. You're gonna make a great wife some day
还会是某个幸运姑娘的弟媳哦
and a great sister-in-law to some very lucky girl.
- 希望如此 - 去吧 Luke在等你了
- Well, I hope so. - Now, go on, Luke's waiting.
除非我的朋友Carrie已经 拿她的咪♥咪♥把他闷死了
Unless my friend Carrie suffocated him with her boobs.
那就好玩了 这个给你 Patty
Well, that would be festive. Here, Patty.
亲爱的 我再帮你检查一下发型
Let's check your hair real quick, sweetie.
好的
Oh, okay.
- 没事吧? - 危机解除
- Everything okay? - Crisis averted.
开始了
Must be starting.
觉得他们跟齐柏林乐队的人认识吗?
Think they know any Zeppelin?
玫瑰花耶 不错不错
Ooh, roses -- nice.
她有没有让你想起谁?
Does she remind you of someone?
是不是象Leslie Van Houten?
Can you say Leslie Van Houten?
- 太厉害了 - 是啊
- Now, that's impressive. - Yeah.
跟你们说哦 这紧身裤棒极了
These tights, I'm telling you -- the best.
我和我"弟弟"都很舒服 而且它还不会缩上去
I'm happy, my boys are happy, and they don't ride up.
嗨...还是很干爽的 谢谢哥们
Hey... still dry. Thanks, buddy.
- 你帮他烘干腋下了? - 不谈了
- You dried his armpits? - I don't want to talk about it.
我也想要这样的婚礼
Oh, I want one of those.
- 她好开心的样子 - 是的
- She looks happy. - Yeah, she does.
- 她看着真性感 - 火♥辣♥辣
- She looks hot. - Smokin'.
不许你这么说
Don't you say that.
牧师呢?
Where's the minister?
* 孩提时 我们分享玩具 *
As kids we shared our toys
* 跟男孩和女孩 *
with all the girls and boys
* 猴子桶啊 你的战舰让我沉没 请回忆那时的欢乐 *
barrel of monkeys, your battleship sunk me, please recall the joy
* O型轮 找线索 捕鼠器 *
Wheelo, Clue, Mousetrap
* 打击游戏和齿轮玩具 *
bash and spirograph
* 万花筒转呀转 我赢了"快艇"游戏 *
kaleidoscopes spinning, Yahtzee I'm winning
* 回想我们的笑容 *
think of how we laughed
* 但今天让我们分享爱情 *
but today we share our love
* 今天让我们分享爱情 *
today we share our love
* 因为爱情是最伟大的玩具 *
for love is the greatest toy around
* 环绕四周 *
around, around
快帮帮我
Help.
- 想想不搞笑的事情 - 做不到
- Think of something not funny. - Can't.
请共同植下欢庆之剑
You may plant the ceremonial sword.
- 雪崩 地震... - 没用
- Avalanches, earthquakes... - Not doin' it.
饥荒... 我词穷了
Famine... and I'm out.
各位朋友 今天是个万里无云的好天
Hello, friends. Isn't it a beautiful day?
今天Liz和T.J. 将在亲朋好友面前 举♥行♥爱情盛典
The day that Liz and T.J. share their love in front of those they love.
Liz 想不想告诉T.J. 你此刻的感受?
Liz, do you want to tell T.J. how you feel?
好
Yes.
- T.J. - 在
- T.J. - Yeah?
我为你倾倒
My heart just pours out to you.
你始终对我那么好 那么支持我
You have been so good to me and for me.
没有你 我不知道该如何是好
I don't know where I'd be without you.
肯定会乱七八糟
I'd be worse off, I know that.
你与众不同
You're something else.
好极了 T.J.该你了
Nice. T.J.
我写了一堆话 但尽管这紧身裤好处多多
Well, I wrote something down, but, for all the good points about tights
却没有口袋
-- and there are a lot -- they don't have pockets.
那我就即兴发挥咯
So I gotta go off the cuff.
我爱你
I love ya.
那可一点都不好笑
Aw, that wasn't so funny.
嗯 完全不好笑
Nah, that wasn't funny at all.
- 妈妈 你好 - 你好 Lane 谢谢你接待我
- Hi, Mama. - Hello, Lane. Thank you for having me.
这里不难找吧?
You find the place okay?
不难找 这是你爱吃的混合谷物豆奶布丁 我放了很多料的
Yes. Here. Multi-grain soy pudding. Extra chunky, the way you like it.
我们都会喜欢的
I bet we'll all like it.
你们?
We?
请进 妈妈
Come in, Mama.
妈妈 这是我的室友 Zach 和 Brian
Mama, these are my roommates -- Zach and Brian.
- 你好 Kim太太 - 欢迎
- Hello, Mrs. Kim. - Welcome.
我一个人租不起房♥子的 所以我们就合租了
There's no way I could afford a place on my own, so we live together.
我们共用一个浴室 分摊一切开销
We share all the expenses and a bathroom.
虽然不咋的 但没办法 我们都是穷艺术家嘛
That's unfortunate, but we're starving artists, Mama.
这两位是我乐队成员
These are my bandmates.
- Zach 能替我们沏茶吗? - 很荣幸
- Zach, would you make us some tea? - I'd be delighted.
我去拿杯子
I'll get the cups.
参观一下吧? 这里显然是客厅咯
How about a tour? This is the living room, obviously.
- 这里是Zach和Brian的卧室 - 每晚睡足八小时
- That's where Zach and Brian sleep. - A solid eight hours every night.
这是我的房♥间
This is my room.
窗户坏了 已经找房♥东去修了 这边是厨房♥和冰箱...
Window's broken but the landlord's on it. Kitchen, refrigerator...
您想选择喝什么茶吗? 品种繁多
Would you like to pick a tea? We have a whole selection.
有上等乌龙 橙味白毫 还是草本茶?
Lapsang oolong, orange pekoe, Sleepy Time?
Harry 他们有火鸡腿呢!
Harry, they've got turkey legs!
我晚生了四百年 那个年代的东西真太好吃了
I was born four hundred years too late. I mean, this food is amazing.
- 这里有几个空位 - 好的
- Here's a couple seats. - Okay.
- 竟然有男孩子 - 什么?哪里?
- There were boys. - What? Where?
- 在Lane住的地方 有两个男孩子 一个长发 - 你去看过Lane的住处了?
- At Lane's -- two boys -- one with hair. - Okay, you went to Lane's?
那个地方 家俱破旧 脏得要命 还有男孩子
And the place -- broken furniture and dirt and boys
- 还有坏的窗户和男孩子... - 说慢点
- and a broken window and boys... - Slow down.
- 一个小冰箱 几把吉他 还有男孩子 - 那边有几个男孩?
- and a tiny fridge and guitars and boys. - How many boys where there?
- 2个 - 2个男孩
- Two boys. - Two boys.
她跟两个男孩站在房♥间里面
She stood in that room with two boys.
我从来就没跟两个男孩子单独相处一室 一直到...天哪 我从没这么做过
I didn't stand alone in a room with two boys until I was -- I've never done that.
- Kim太太 你知道男孩们为什么会在那边 - 她好肮脏
- Mrs. Kim, you know why the boys were there. - She's dirty.
她不肮脏的 她只想给你看她真实的生活 这是好事
She's not dirty. She was trying to be up front with you, and that's good.
她完全可以把他们藏起来的 可她没这么做
She could have hid them from you, and she didn't.
- 我宁愿她藏掉的 - 你不会的
- I wish she did. - No, you don't.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表