剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
有时候你要双份芝士 有时候是普通汉堡
because sometimes you order with double cheese, sometimes you don't,
所以我买♥♥了一个普通的 一个...
so I brought one with normal cheese and one with...
- 你干了什么? - 我叫了外卖♥♥
- What did you do? - I ordered food.
我说了我带吃的
I said I'd bring food.
那我就不能帮忙了 好象我成了占便宜的一样
So I can't contribute, like I'm a piker?
早知道我就不用带吃的了
No. Just that I didn't need to bring food.
我喜欢吃剩菜 我今天晚上吃汉堡 这星期都吃中国菜
I'm leftover girl. I'll have the burgers tonight and the Chinese food during the week.
那样的话你就应该明天再叫中国菜 那样比较新鲜
Then you just should have ordered the Chinese fresh tomorrow instead of tonight.
我不喜欢新鲜的中国菜 我喜欢剩下的中国菜
I don't like fresh Chinese food. I like stale Chinese food.
我投降
I give up.
- 我给你拿了瓶冰啤酒 - 谢谢
- I got you a nice, cold beer. - Appreciate it.
我按一下键 你就能看<卡萨布兰卡>了
You are one click away from "Casablanca."
那就开始吧
Start it up.
不 我们应该先坐坐好 你坐舒服了吗?
No, whoa. We need to get situated. Are you all situated?
- 我坐得很舒服 - 你可以四处挪挪
- I'm situated. - You need to, like, squish around a little.
- 不用 - 挪挪吧
- I don't need to. - Come on, squish around a little bit.
我现在坐的位置就挺好
I'm fine how I am.
好吧 但是你看电影的时候不能乱动
Okay, but, you can't squish during the movie
这样会干扰别人 这是第一条规定
because it's distracting. That's rule number one.
还有规定?
There's rules?
是的 特别是像<卡萨布兰卡>这样的经典
Oh, yeah, especially for a true classic like "Casablanca."
这不是我们没东西看 而随便看看的电影
It's not like we're watching a there's-nothing-else-on movie
或是<火♥辣♥身材>这种偷偷看的电影 你看过<火♥辣♥身材>吗?
or a guilty pleasure like "Hardbodies." Oh, my God. Have you seen "Hardbodies"?
应该没有
I don't think so.
有三个中年男人租了一座沙滩小屋 他们雇了一个当地的花♥花♥公♥子♥
Three middle-aged guys rent a beach house and they hire this young local stud
来介绍他们认识漂亮姑娘 即<火♥辣♥身材>
to introduce them to cute girls, a.k.a. "Hardbodies."
- 我们就看那个吧 - 不 Luke 我们要看<卡萨布兰卡>
- Let's see that. - No, Luke, we're seeing "Casablanca."
- 那我们开始看吧 - 好 还有几条规矩 -
- Then let's see that. - Okay, the rest of the rules -
看电影时不能说话 就算是真正的经典片也不行
no talking during the movie. No exceptions during a true classic.
尽量不干扰别人 身体不能乱动
And minimize distraction. You know, no shifting around a lot,
不能打电♥话♥ 不能去洗手间
no phone calls, nothing. No going to the bathroom.
如果你去的话 就会错过电影了 因为我们在中途不暂停
If you go, you miss the movie 'cause we're not pausing the movie.
只有这样才能保持影片流畅 好吗?
That's the only way to get the flow of the thing, okay?
- 好吧 - 好的
- Fair enough. - Okay.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
那是什么?
What's that?
好... 第一 看电影时不能说话
Okay... A, no talking during the movie,
第二 不要告诉我你从没见过FBI警告
and B, don't tell me you've never seen the FBI warning before.
第一次看见
It's new to me.
哦 老天 你已经不能用修道士来形容了 你是超级修道士
Oh, my God. You're beyond monk. You're uber-monk.
开始吧 我不会再开口了
Just start it up. I won't talk again.
好 最后一个警告
Okay, just one more warning -
一百多年前 第一次放电影的时候
when they showed the first motion picture over a hundred years ago,
镜头里有一辆奔驰而来的火车
it featured a train rushing toward the camera,
观众们都以为火车要冲出屏幕 把他们轧死
and people were so sure the train was going to burst off the screen
所以他们惊恐地四散而逃
and crush them that they ran away in terror.
Luke 告诉你 火车是不会冲出镜头的
Now, Luke, the train is not going to leave the screen.
- 快按钮吧 - 好吧
- Hit the button. - Okay.
请拿着这个 有空桌子时我们会呼你
Hang onto this. We'll page you when the table's ready.
谢谢
Thank you.
五颜六色 有点呆但还不错 去过意大利吗?
A riot of color. Geeky but cool. Ever been to Italy?
没有 有的 我说啥呢? 我刚刚才去过那儿呢
No. Yes. What am I saying? Yes. I was just there. Duh.
很难忘吧
Hard thing to forget.
我以前去过的地方很少 但是 没错 我去过意大利了
Yeah. I'm just so used to not having been anywhere, but yeah, I have.
那儿怎么样?
And what's it like?
棒极了
Terrific.
瞧 到处都有他们的分店
Boy, they have these places all over.
迈阿密有两家 底特律也有 嘿 我老家也有两家分店
Two in Miami, Detroit. Hey, two in my hometown.
- 那可是个好地方 - 当然
- Now, that's a great town. - Definitely.
你去过吗?
So you've been there?
- 哪里? - 芝加哥
- Where? - Chicago.
- 你是从那儿来的? - 我以为你看到了我手指的方向
- Is that were you're from? - Oh, I thought you saw where I was pointing.
哦 没有
Oh, no.
原来一些不曾料想的事情 现在也开始怀念了
You know, I miss things about home that I didn't think I'd miss.
比如我弟弟Brian 他以前总是要把我逼疯
Like my little brother Brian. He drove me crazy my whole life,
现在我总是盼着收他的邮件 你有兄弟姐妹吗?
and now I can't wait for his e-mails. You have any siblings?
没有
No.
我看过一篇文章 写到这种餐馆
You know, I read this article once about restaurants like this
门口通常有一盆薄荷糖 客人出去时可以免费拿
where they have an open bowl of mints that you grab on your way out.
很多人从厕所出来的时候都不洗手
And when people come out of the bathroom, a lot of them don't wash their hands.
他们直接拿了薄荷糖就走 有人做过调查
They'll grab a mint and walk out, and people have studied the mints
发现糖里有含有少量尿液 所以那些其实是尿薄荷糖
and they found traces of urine in them, so they're urine mints.
- 有人呼我们了 - 太好了
- Hey, we're being paged. - Good.
这边走
Right this way.
- 谢谢 - 祝你们用餐愉快
- Thank you. - Enjoy.
- 别那样了 - 嘘 别说话
- Stop doing that. - Shh, no talking.
- 那你就别那样了 - 别哪样?
- Then stop doing that. - Doing what?
盯着我看
Looking at me.
别自作多情了
Vain party, table for one.
你知道我是什么意思 你在看我看电影 怪吓人的
You know what I mean. You're watching me watch the movie. It's creepy.
在看到某些电影的某些片段时 我喜欢看别人的表情
I enjoy watching people watch certain parts of certain movies.
但你总是在重要的情节之前 朝我这边看
But you look over just before something big happens,
所以我就知道有什么事要发生了
so I always know something's coming.
是吗?
Oh, I do?
亨弗利-鲍嘉第一次见英格丽-褒曼之前 你就转过头来看我
You did it just before Humphrey Bogart saw Ingrid Bergman for the first time.
她是女主角 你当然知道会发生什么了
Well, she's the costar. You knew something was coming.
- 你说要保持电影流畅的 - 我们说话的时候错过了一些内容
- There goes our flow. - Well, we missed stuff while we were talking.
- 你好 我是Lorelai 请留言 - 你后退太多了 这里已经看过了
- Hi, it's Lorelai. Leave me a message. - You're back too far, we've seen this.
- 我没看到 我正在看你 - 我们这样永远都看不完
- I didn't. I was looking at you. - We'll never get through this.
妈妈 你在家吗?
Mom, are you there?
- 哦 等一下 - 拜托
- Oh, wait, wait. - Come on.
妈妈 在家的话快接电♥话♥
Mom, if you're there, pick up.
- 宝贝 你还好吗? - 不是说不准打电♥话♥的吗
- Honey, are you okay? - There goes the phone rule.
- 不好 整个晚上都糟透了 - 什么? 怎么会的?
- No, this whole night is sucking. - What? How?
你说对了 - 我以前从没约会过 我现在知道了
You're right - I've never dated before, and I know that now
因为我现在的感觉 是以前从来没有过的
because of this feeling I have. I've never had this feeling before.
有点僵硬 有点不自信
Sort of frozen, sort of unsure,
有点希望已经读过约会技巧的文章?
sort of wishing you'd read a lot of dating articles in preparation?
我不知道自己在干什么 人人都在盯着我看
I have no idea what I'm doing here, and everyone is staring at me
- 因为他们知道我们第一次约会很糟 - 这么说 那个男生很糟糕?
- because they know we're on a bad first date. - Oh, so the guy's a dud?
Trevor很好 是我太笨了
Trevor's fine. I'm moronic.
每次我一说话 我们俩的对话就进行不下去
I bring the conversation to a crashing halt every time I speak.
他现在在哪里?
Well, where is he now?
在厕所里 说不定还在想我说的尿薄荷糖
In the bathroom, probably pondering my brilliant anecdote about urine mints.
什么故事?
About what?
你知道 就是有些人上完厕所不洗手
You know, when people go to the bathroom and they don't wash their hands
然后出来用手抓薄荷糖
and they come out and they take a mint.
哦 天哪 我一直吃那些糖的
Oh, my God. I've been eating those mints for years.
- 你知道尿薄荷糖吗? - 什么?
- Hey, did you know about urine mints? - What?
而且他对我说的话我都忘了
And I've already forgotten everything that he said to me -
他兄弟姐妹和好朋友的名字
the name of his brother and sister and best friend.
而且我们坐在桌子的同一侧
And we're sitting on the same side of the table.
我们的菜单老是撞在一起 而且我的脖子好疼
We keep bumping menus, and my neck already hurts from trying to turn
因为他说话时我得侧头看他 我能让他坐到桌子对面去吗?
and look at him when he talks. Can I tell him to sit on the other side?
宝贝 你只是... 你应该放松 这只是个约会而已
Honey, you just...you have to relax, 'cause it's just a date,
有时候约会确实会不顺利
and sometimes dates don't go well.
对不起不能帮你更多忙 但是如果他回来时你还在打电♥话♥
I mean, I'm sorry I can't be of more help, but if he comes back
可能会把事情弄得更尴尬
and you're on the phone, it might make things more awkward.
- 那我只能强忍♥着了? - 是的 很遗憾
- Bite the bullet, huh? - Yeah. Sorry, but yeah.
- 好吧 我等会再打给你 - 再见
- Okay. I'll talk to you later. - Bye.
- 哦 可怜的孩子 - 约会最糟糕了
- Oh, poor thing. - Dating's the worst.
没错 但是他们坐在桌子的同一侧
Yeah, but they're sitting on the same side of the table
太尴尬了 她想不出下来应该说什么
and that's awkward, and she can't think of what to say next,
你知道 她得自己去经历这个过程 自己想办法解决
and you know, she's just gotta go through it and figure it out on her own.
你只能把孩子从家里放出去 让他们独♥立♥研究怎么施展自己的翅膀
You just have to throw them out there and let them learn what those wings are for.
她可以说那儿有风
She could say there's a draft.
- 什么? - 她坐的地方
- What? - Where she's sitting.
她可以说空调的风正好吹着她 换到另一边去
She could say the air conditioning is hitting her, switch to the other side,
- 用那个理由 - 这个理由太棒了
- and just blame it on that. - That's perfect.
- 妈妈? - 他回来了吗?
- Mom? - Hey. Is he back yet?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表