剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- 然后她用大腿引诱了我 - 嗯 你刚刚说了酒店
- and did that triangle thing with her thigh. - Well, you said hotel.
嗯 她想让我参加在酒店的某慈善晚会
Well, she wants me to come to some charity thing at a hotel tomorrow.
嗨 等等 等等 你不准我接电♥话♥ 那么你也不能接
Hey, wait, wait a minute. If I can't be on the phone then you cannot be on the phon..
哪位?
Hello?
- Lorelai 是我 - Lorelai Gilmore 你这个伪君子!
- Lorelai, its me. - Lorelai Gilmore's a hypocrite!
- 嗨 Emily! - 为什么叫我Emily?
- Hello Emily! - Why are you calling me Emily?
因为你就叫Emily啊 你再问一次 我的答案还是一样的
'Cause that's your name, ask me again and I tell you the same.
- 刚刚是谁在大吼? - 没人 什么事?
- And who was that yelling? - No one you'd know. What's up?
嗯 关于明天手稿拍卖♥♥慈善晚宴的事
Well, I'm having trouble filling these eight seats your father bought
你♥爸♥买♥♥下的席位凑不够人出席
for the rare manuscript acquisition charity dinner tomorrow night.
我是Jason 噢
This is Jason. Oops.
那个男人的声音就是我刚才听到的 他是不是在骚扰你?
That's the same man I heard before. Is he harassing you?
哈 是啊 我在街上呢 滚开点! 今天这儿就是有点不正常
Ah, err, yes. I'm on the street. Get away you! It's just insanity out here today.
哎呀 那多烦啊 别在那条道上呆了
Well, that's not good. Walk down a different street.
咱们说话的功夫我已经在拐弯了 你说什么手稿的事?
I'm turning the corner as we speak. So, what, there's a manuscript thing?
是啊 有筹集善款的 我急啊 需要有人来出席
Yes, it's a fund-raiser, and we're stuck and I'm desperate for attendees.
- 我会去的 真的 肯定 - 真的?
- I'll go. Sure. Yes. - Really?
我会出席的 多少 - 我需要付多少?
I'll be there. How much - how much do I give?
不用付 我们已经付过了
Nothing. We've already paid.
好的 麻烦你把如何碰头之类的详情 留言给我家里的电♥话♥吧
Okay, why don't you leave the details on where to meet up and all on the home machine.
我会的 谢谢你了 快离开那条街吧
I will, thank you, and please get out of the street.
好的 再见
I will, bye.
好的 再见 她听见我的声音了?
Okay, okay, bye. Did she hear me?
嗯 但她以为你只是大街上 胡言乱语的疯子
Yes, but she thinks you're a raving street loon.
看吧 这就是我为什么讨厌隐瞒恋爱关系
Okay, this is exactly the reason why I hate hiding relationships
- 我知道 - 说不好哪天咱们就被曝光了
- I know. - We're gonna get caught.
- 我不能告诉他们 - 我们会被逮到的
- We can't tell them. - We're gonna get caught.
- 这次不过是意外 - 这事肯定不止这一次
- This is just a freak occurrence. - This is destined to be repeated.
他们知道我隐瞒会生气的
They'll be mad that I hid it.
你隐瞒得越久他们会越气
They'll be madder the longer you hide it.
他们会把咱俩的事搅黄 我可不希望那样 我喜欢咱俩在一块儿
They'll screw things up, I don't want that. I like us.
但 这是无可避免的
But, it's inevitable.
他们会在某地撞见咱们在一起 或是 交通报告拍下在高速路上的汽车时
They're gonna see us together someplace, or a traffic report will take pictures of cars on the expressway
咱们就刚好坐在车里 然后Richard看新闻时就看见咱们了
and we'll be sitting in the car - and then Richard will be watching the news and he will see us,
所以 除非有什么"星际行动"里的隐形装置
so barring some sort of Star Trek-like cloaking device -
那倒是给"星际行动"里的家伙们 制♥造♥了不少麻烦
which was problematic in every incarnation of Star Trek -
我记得Kirk抱怨过那东西 Picard也抱怨过
I remember Kirk complaining about it, I remember Picard complaining about it -
他们会发现咱们的 然后咱们就被大爆光了
they will see us, and we'll get caught.
和一个"星际行动"迷约会真是不爽
I'm very uncomfortable dating a Trekkie.
哈 我只是不太喜欢这样 搞得我紧张兮兮的
Ah, I just don't feel good about this. It makes me very nervous.
今天早晨我和那帮日本人 通了个异常艰巨的电♥话♥
Listen, I've a very difficult phone call this morning with our Japanese partners
我都觉得应对自如 那个暴躁的加洲客户的来电也没问题
and I didn't ever break a sweat, I had that testy call from the client from California -
但你♥妈♥的♥电♥话♥搞得我汗流浃背 衣服都泡汤了
not a drop, but your mother calls and I'm soaked through.
- 你上午的假也泡汤了 真是对不起 - 算了
- On your morning off too, I'm sorry. - That's okay.
你希望我帮你把衬衫拧拧干吗?
Do you want me to wring your shirt out for you?
算了 旧衣服 再说我也喜欢咱们在一起
No, it's old - and I like us too,
也正是如此我才会有那么强烈的反应
by the way which is why I feel so strongly about this.
- 我知道 - 我没生气
- I know. - I'm not mad.
这我也知道
I know that too.
我会为你做任何事 你比我更了解他们
And I'll do what ever you want, you know them better than I.
我会跟他们说的
I'll tell them.
- 真的? - 真的 真的
- Really? - Yes. Yes.
今晚我们有周五聚餐 虽然爸爸不在 但首先做Emily的思想工作也许更好
Tonight's our Friday night dinner. Dad's gone, but starting with Emily might be for the best.
如果你愿意 我可以去跟Richard讲
I could talk to Richard, if you want.
噢 不 那是我的事 我会处理的
Oh no, its my thing. I'll do it.
很好 噢 关机了
Good. Oh, look phone is off.
噢 太好了 咱们去买♥♥家具吧
Oh. Good, let's go buy some furniture.
你就坐这儿看电视?
So, you're just sitting here watching TV?
我正在学习 没见我在看Ted Kennedy吗?
I'm studying. Look at Ted Kennedy, huh?
我总羡慕他是个参议员 而你见了他却说
I always admired him as a senator, but you see him and think:
凭什么肥头大耳的男人穿着西装 还有模有样
It's just so unfair that fat men look good in suits.
而咱们女孩子才长两斤肉 就被漂亮衣服给甩了?
We girls get a couple of pounds and every piece of fashion betrays?
- 关了 - 干嘛?
- Off. - What?
我想和你谈谈你男朋友的境况 Paris
I want to talk to you about your boyfriend situation, Paris.
- Jamie? - 不好意思 我明确一下是 "男朋友们"
- Jamie? - I'm sorry, I should have clarified "boyfriends."
噢 你是指另一个家伙啊
Oh. You mean a certain other fella.
咱们打开天窗说亮话 我想跟你谈谈 你和Asher Fleming教授的事
Let's cut the coyness. I want to talk about you having an affair with Professor Asher Fleming
与此同时你又在欺骗可怜的Jamie 不管不顾他的感情
and at the same time stringing along poor Jamie, with no concern for his feelings.
那又不是婚外情
It's not an affair.
婚外情 恋爱 游戏 私交 你爱怎么叫都成
Affair. Relationship. Fling. Tete-a-tete. What ever you want to call it.
- 你这么说真让我感到惊讶 - 怎么会?
- Well, I'm very surprised by this. - How so?
你以前从没想过跟我谈论Asher
You've never wanted to discuss Asher before.
我没想存心去谈论他 但现在我不得不谈
Well, I don't particularly want to discuss him now, but I'm forced to.
- 什么让你"不得不谈"... - 我今天碰上Jamie了
- What's forcing you... - I just ran into Jamie,
他一个人孤零零地晃悠 思念你 害怕失去你
and he's wandering around lonely, missing you, scared of losing you,
而你却在这儿看C-SPAN!
and you're sitting here watching C-SPAN!
谁在看C-SPAN啦 它不过摆那儿做做背景
Nobody watches C-SPAN. It's just on in the background.
你得做出选择 Paris 因为这已经很明显了
Well you gotta choose Paris, because this is becoming pretty clear
你和教授"爱怎么叫都成"的事 可不是在过家家
that the what-ever-you-want-to-call-it with the professor is not a short-lived thing.
你说得完全正确 现在你叫他Asher就行了
I'd say that's accurate, and you can just call him Asher.
不 他是我的老师 所以我还是认为称"教授"为宜
No, he's my teacher, so I think I'll stick with professor.
- 称"教授"让他显得太老气了 - 他本来就不年轻!
- Professor just makes him sound old. - He IS old!
他也就60岁 如今60岁的可是今非昔比 再说他的身体就跟个40岁的人似的
He's sixty. Today's sixty is what fifty was twenty years ago and he's got the body of a forty year old.
我根本就没想跟你谈他的身体
I really don't want to talk about his body.
我并不是想否认我们的"长幼恋"
I'm not denying that we've got a May-December romance going on here.
这都不叫"长幼恋"了 这叫"忘年恋"
This is not May-December, this is May - Ming Dynasty.
这种年龄差距的恋情现在很普遍
An age difference like this is very common.
现在和同辈的人恋爱已经过时了
People dating people the same age are passe now.
是我祖父介绍你认识他的 你知道这让我多尴尬吗
My grandfather introduced you to him. Do you see how awkward this is for me?
性感男人都成双
Well, hot men tend to run in packs.
别再让我听到那些话
Do not ever say anything like that again.
圣女玛丽亚 你总是假正经
Mary, you are such a prude.
好吧 但我至少不会对爱我的人那么糟糕 你的良心哪儿去了?
Well, at least I'm not mean to people who love me. Where is your heart?
我知道我没处理好和Jamie的事 我已经暗示得够明白了
I know I've mishandled the Jamie situation. He just can't take a hint.
你应该做点什么 因为咱们中 有一个人关心Jamie 那个人就是我
Well, you gotta do something, because one of us here does care about Jamie and I think its me.
我知道 他是我第一个真正的男朋友
I know. He's my first real boyfriend.
他给你带来了好运
Well, you got lucky with him.
他爱得我死去活来 我真不知道为什么
And he's crazy about me, I never quite figured out why.
噢 别假了 这样没意思
Oh, don't get so self-deprecating. It's obnoxious.
他总是包容我 我却对他那么糟糕
He's been so forgiving. I've been pretty mean.
你和他谈谈再说吧
Just talk to him and see how it goes.
嘿 是我 咱们分手吧 - 就现在
Hey, it's me. We've got to end this - now.
没必要再这么拖下去 对不起 让你大老远地跑过来了
There's just no reason to prolong it. Sorry you came all the way out here.
Rory给我指了条明道儿 她让我明白这么拖下去毫无意义
Well, Rory show me the light. She made me see there's just no point in going on.
Paris!
Paris!
不 她回寝室我们就聊了聊 她就在这儿 如果你想亲自找她证实的话也行
No, she just came home and we talked. She's right here if you want to ask her, yourself.
别让我接电♥话♥!
Do not give me that phone!
但不管怎么说我真的很遗憾Jamie 真的 再见
Anyhow, I'm really sorry Jamie. Really. Bye.
你老辣得像个纳粹突击队员
That had all the tact of a Nazi storm trooper.
- 这是你的提议啊 - 分手不是我的提议
- It was your idea. - Breaking up was not my idea.
如果他真信了我分手的理由 他就是个笨蛋
Well, he'd be stupid if he thought that's why I'd do it.
太好了 太对了 我很高兴这么做了
This was good. It was right. I'm glad I did it.
你想看电视的话就请便吧
You can have the TV if you want.
你好Luke 天又冷了 不是吗?
Hello Luke. It's getting cold again isn't it?
是啊 最近的气温真是变换莫测 Cassini夫人
Yup, it's that unpredictable time of year, Mrs. Cassini.
- 多穿点 - 好的 你也是
- Stay warm. - Yeah, you too.
是辆Rambler Ambassador 四门 棕色 生锈 破旧不堪的老爷车
It's a Rambler Ambassador, four door, a rusty brown pretty much a beat-up clunker.
不 我不知道它丢了多久了
No. I don't know how long its been missing.
我是说 我确定上周还看见它了
I mean I saw it for sure last week.
不 我不常开它 我还另有一辆 行吧?
Nah, I don't drive it much, it's a second car, okay?
你们找到它就联♥系♥我吧 谢谢 再见
Just, just call me when you find it. Thanks, Bye.
- 噢 嘿 - 嘿
- Oh hey. - Hey.
Tanna刚跟我说 Chester Fleet 喜欢她的发型还约她出去呢
Tanna just told me that that Chester Fleet guy liked her hair and asked her out.
她激动得不行
She's throwing up now.
对她来说挺好的
Good for her.
你要去哪儿吗?
Going somewhere?
回家度周末
Home for the weekend.
就为了避开我?
Just to get away from me?
不是 我今晚得回外婆家吃晚饭 必须得去
No, I've got dinner at my grandma's tonight - obligatory thing -
还有我们镇的火光节明天就要开始了 我从来没缺席过
and our town's having its Firelight Festival tomorrow which I haven't missed since I was one,
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表