剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
你说得好像很严重一样
You say that like it's a bad thing.
这就是很严重啊 相当的严重!
It is a bad thing, a really bad thing!
我不能跟她说
I can't talk to her.
好吧
Fine.
你要打给谁?
Who are you calling?
我恨你
I hate you.
- 妈妈 你醒了吗? - 没有
- Mom, are you awake? - No.
- 你能醒醒吗? - 怎么了?
- Could you be awake? - What's the matter?
- Lane在我这呢 - 什么? 为什么?
- Lane's here. - What? Why?
她今晚悄悄溜出家门 所以她不敢回家了
She snuck out of her house tonight, and she's scared to go home.
她溜出家了?
She snuck out?
她乐队里有点事情要处理
She had something to do with the band.
她溜出去了!
She snuck out!
是的
Yes.
再见
Bye.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
我要给Kim夫人打电♥话♥
I'm calling Mrs. Kim.
妈妈 别
Mom, no.
Rory 如果我一觉醒来发现你不见了
Rory, if I woke up and you weren't there,
我绝对会吓出心脏病的
I would have a friggin' heart attack.
别让Lane走 告诉她我相当生她的气
Now keep Lane there and tell her I am pissed as hell at her.
再见
Goodbye.
Kim夫人 我是Lorelai Gilmore 很抱歉这么晚了还打扰你
Mrs. Kim, it's Lorelai Gilmore. I am so sorry to be calling so late and,
我不知道你是否知道了 Lane没在家
I don't know if you know this or not, but Lane isn't there.
她在哪儿?
Where is she?
她今晚出门了 我觉得她可能是不敢告诉你
Well, she went out tonight, and I think she was just scared to tell you about it,
但她没事 她现在耶鲁Rory那里
but she is fine. She's with Rory at Yale
她们都很安全 而且答应我会呆在一起
and they're safe and they promise to stay put.
告诉我地址!
Give me the address!
Elm街198号♥ Durfee宿舍 5号♥房♥间 你知道怎么走吗?
198 Elm Street, Durfee Hall, suite five. Do you need directions?
我有导航仪
I have a navigational system.
好吧 那你有事随时给我打电♥话♥
Okay, well, call me if you need anything.
Luke!
Luke!
嘿 Kim夫人 你起得真早
Hey, Mrs. Kim. You're up early.
我是想来告诉你Lane今天不来上班了
I just want to tell you that Lane will not be coming to work today.
哦 对 对 我知道
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I know.
你知道?
You know?
是的 她打过电♥话♥了
Yeah, she called.
- 她打过电♥话♥了? - 打了两次
- She called? - Twice.
她昨晚留言了 几分钟前又打来过电♥话♥
She left a message last night and she called again a minute ago
确认我收到信息了 我跟你说 她真是个有责任感的好孩子
just to make sure I got it. I tell you, that is one responsible kid.
- 她给你打电♥话♥了? - 两次
- She called you? - Twice.
她给你打了电♥话♥ 也给Lorelai打了电♥话♥
She called you, she called Lorelai.
一切都还好吧?
Is everything okay?
一切都好
Everything's fine.
- 我要回家了 - 好的
- I'm going home. - Okay.
我得多喝上几杯咖啡
Let's not stray too far from the coffee cart.
今天早晨我冻得脚都失去知觉了
I can barely feel my feet this morning.
地板不舒服对吧?
The floor wasn't too comfortable, huh?
不是 直到Paris回来踩到我的脸之前 人家我本来挺舒服的
No, tit was fine until Paris came home and stepped on my face.
脚踩在脸上的感觉的确不怎么舒服
The stepping on my face wasn't too comfortable.
还好Paris没穿高跟鞋
At least Paris doesn't tend to wear heels.
她去哪了 那么晚才回来?
Where was she so late?
我不知道 我从不干涉Paris的事
I don't know, Paris's business is Paris's business.
我真希望我也住宿舍
I wish I lived in a dorm.
嘿 给你妈妈打过电♥话♥了吗?
Hey, have you called your mother yet?
没
Nope.
哦很好 因为等得越久 事情会越容易
Oh good, because the longer you wait, the easier it's going to be.
我还是不敢相信她居然没有半夜出现
I still can't believe she didn't just show up in the middle of the night,
来踹掉我们的门 撒圣水来净化屋子
kick down the door, douse the place with holy water.
或许她想先冷静一下
Maybe she wanted a chance to cool off.
不 那是你妈妈
No, that's your mother.
又踢又洒才是我妈的风格
My mother's the kicker and the douser.
不 Kim夫人就快要给我发短♥信♥了
No, Mrs. Kim is sending a message.
什么信息?
What message is that?
那信息是 "你完蛋了 孩子
The message is, "You messed up, kid,
现在你得坐下来 为即将发生的事感到恐慌
and now you get to sit there and panic about what's gonna happen next,
而当你在恐惧即将到来的暴风雨时
and while you're panicking thinking about what's gonna happen next,
你得自己摸索回家
you get to find your own way home,
因为Kim夫人的短程货运已经暂停营业了
cause the Mrs. Kim shuttle van service is closed for business."
哦 好长的短♥信♥
So, it's a wordy message.
一切都要完蛋了
Everything's so screwed up:
我的生活 我所做的一切
my life, everything I'm doing.
也没那么糟啦
It's not that bad.
就是那么糟 我是说 看看这里
It is that bad. I mean, look at this.
看看你身处何处 看看你拥有什么
Look at where you are, look at what you have.
我真嫉妒你这样的生活
I'm so jealous you have a life.
你也有自己的生活啊
You have a life too.
对 只不过是不怎么样的生活
Yeah, just not a very good one.
Lane 别这样
Lane, come on.
你很健康 有自己的乐队还有男朋友
You're healthy, you have a band and a boyfriend,
那么即使学校无聊又怎样呢?
and so what if school is boring?
你又不会一辈子呆在学校里 你有很好的生活
You won't be in school forever. You have a good life.
我很软弱
I'm weak.
我是个软骨头
I have no spine.
如果你软骨头 那你走起路来肯定很滑稽
If you had no spine you'd be walking funny.
我想谢谢你 没让昨晚那个疯疯癫癫的我露宿街头
I wanna thank you for letting me crash here last night.
当然 随时效劳
Of course, any time.
我该走了
I gotta get going.
你要不要等到下午?
Do you want to wait till this afternoon?
我上完了课可以骑车捎你回去
I can give you a ride home when I'm done with classes.
我现在就得回去 去处理一下这件事
Now. I have to get home. I have to take care of this.
好的 来吧
Okay, come on.
我们要去哪儿?
Where are we going?
得先给你带上一大包迷你甜甜圈 然后你才能回去面对Kim夫人
I can't send you home to Mrs. Kim without a purse full of mini donuts.
我想特雷萨修女可能就因为这个 才开始发福的
You know, I believe that's how Mother Theresa got started.
真的吗 我怎么听说是因为Pixie Stix呢
Really, I heard it was Pixie Stix.
嘿 这不是Madeleine Albright吗
Hey, it's Madeleine Albright.
告诉你
You know what?
我不喜欢你那么叫我
I do not appreciate you calling me that.
事实上 我甚至都不喜欢你跟我说话 或谈论与我有关的事
In fact, I don't appreciate you talking to me, or about me at all.
- 好吧 - 我知道你在到处传播那故事
- Fine. - I know you've been telling the story.
哪个故事?
What story?
洗衣房♥里那故事 还记得那洗衣房♥吗?
The laundry room story. Remember the laundry room?
洗衣机 滚筒...
Machines, rinse cycle...
我让你去买♥♥咖啡 仅此而已
I asked you to get coffee, that's it.
我并没有要嫁给你 也没说我爱你
I did not ask you to get married, or say that I loved you,
也没说过要给你生孩子 而且我也没跟踪你!
or ask to have your children. And I'm not stalking you!
我会和你碰巧出现在同一个研讨会上
It was a complete coincidence that I happened to go into a meeting
完全是个巧合 我不知道你会在那儿
that you happened to be in. I had no idea you were there.
而我又不好意思让你出去 因为那样你可能会感到很受伤
And it's hard to ask someone out and it puts you in an incredibly vulnerable position!
那么 你不觉得把这个巧合当作饭后谈资 会让我很受伤吗
So, it's cruel to use that incident as a funny cocktail story.
所以从现在开始 如果你能节制点
So from now on, I would appreciate it if you would refrain from telling
不再将那件可笑的事到处宣传的话 我会非常感激的
the hilarious laundry room incident to anyone, anywhere, ever again.
我说的又不是你
I wasn't talking about you.
什么?
What?
那个女孩住在三楼
There was this girl from the third floor,
她无数次的向我提出过约会邀请 尾随我去上课
she asked me out like a 100 times. She followed me to class.
她每天为我做一个蛋糕 整整做了一个月
She baked me a cake every day for a month,
她敲我的窗户 还浑身都是奶油的 躲在我衣柜里
then she snuck in my window and hid in my closet, covered in whipped cream.
哦 那可真是有点...过了
Oh, that is a little ?extreme.
我没有告诉任何人洗衣房♥里的那事
I didn't tell anybody about the laundry room.
哦 好极了
Well, good.
你能不能也别把这件事告诉别人呢
Do you think that you could maybe not tell anyone this story also,
因为..那样会比较好 多谢
'cause, that would be great. Thanks.
还有别的吗?
Is this all?
都在这了
That's all.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么道歉?
About what?
关于昨晚的事情
I'm sorry about last night.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表