剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Mom, it's really important to me that you don't back out of Friday night dinners.
这是全家聚在一起的唯一机会
They're the only time that the whole family gets together.
有时是我见到你的唯一机会 我喜欢那样
Sometimes it's the only time that I get to see you, and I like having it there.
- 对我非常重要的 - Rory 别这么说
- It's really important to me. - Rory, come on.
我是说真的 拜托给他一个机会补偿你吧
I'm serious. Please, just give him a chance to make it up to you.
求你了 我会到场 当个和事佬
Please. I'll be there. I'll be your buffer.
- 你会吗? - 绝对会
- You will, huh? - Absolutely.
他们可以把焦点放我身上 你也可以把焦点放我身上...
They can focus on me, you can focus on me...
要是他拿水杯泼我一脸水呢?
What about when he throws his glass of water in my face?
- 那就泼我一身吧 - 我记得这话噢
- Then I will get very wet. - I'm holding you to that.
Caesar 我要个火鸡汉堡 和一份油炸薯条
Caesar, I need a turkey burger, fries well-done,
我还在等烤奶酪番茄
and I'm still waiting for that grilled cheese and tomato.
耐心是美德
Patience is a virtue.
点根蜡烛和教皇说去 我要我的烤奶酪 现在就要
Light a candle, and tell it to the pope. I want my grilled cheese, pronto.
- 请问一下 Lane? - 什么事 Kirk
- Excuse me, Lane? - Yes, Kirk.
- 我有点困惑 - 什么事 Kirk?
- I'm a little confused. - About what, Kirk?
我在看你给我的宣传♥单♥
Well, I'm looking at this flier you gave me,
你要做些什么 才能拿到三明治?
and what exactly do you have to do to get the sandwich?
什么?
What?
我是说 是所有到场的人都有三明治呢
I mean, does everyone who shows up get a sandwich,
还是先到先得?
or is it first come, first sandwich?
噢 这是个小错误 宣传♥单♥上不该有三明治的
Oh, that's a mistake. The sandwich isn't supposed to be there.
什么意思?
What are you saying?
这只是我们乐队的一张宣传♥单♥ 我们周五八点半有演出
I'm saying that's just a flier for our band. We're playing Friday at 8:30.
- 那没有三明治了 - 没有
- So, there's no sandwiches. - No.
- 那我为什么要去? - 去听好音乐啊
- Then, why would I go? - To hear some great music.
噢 我可以自带三明治吗?
Oh. Can I bring my own sandwich?
嘿 Lane?
Hey, Lane?
我知道现在是你休息时间 不过我可以让Caesar也休息吗?
I know it's time for your break now, but is it okay if I let Caesar take his?
他还欠我个烤奶酪
He owes me a grilled cheese.
我会做的 他要去趟银行什么的
I'll do it. He's gotta run to the bank or something.
说实话 我没听清 因为他一直在烦我
To be honest, I wasn't paying too much attention, 'cause he was bugging me.
- 没问题 - 谢谢
- No problem. - Thanks.
我现在休息10分钟!
I'm taking my 10!
看情况 它自己长腿会跑啊
That looks like it travels well.
- 你是谁? - 嗨
- Who are you? - Hi.
- 你来这里干嘛? - 哪里?
- What are you doing here? - Where?
- 你干嘛住我家? - 你家?
- Why are you living in my house? - Your house?
- 那幢房♥子 是我家 你住那干嘛 - 我住那里
- That house right there. It's mine. - I'm staying there.
- 为什么? 我们是亲戚? - 希望不是
- Why? Are we related? - I hope not.
- 你怎么认识Kim太太的? - 我是首尔的交换学生
- How do you know Mrs. Kim? - I am exchange student from Seoul.
我来住三个月 Kim太太是我房♥东
I'm here for three months, and Mrs. Kim is my host.
- 交换学生噢? - 是的 你是谁?
- Exchange student, huh? - Yes. Who are you?
我是Kim太太的女儿 她告诉你有个女儿吧?
I'm Mrs. Kim's daughter. She did tell you she had a daughter, right?
- 说了 - 说了就好 就是我
- Yes. - Well, she does, and it's me.
不管你耍什么手段 我始终是她女儿
So, you can try whatever tricks you want. I will always be her daughter.
- 你生什么气? - 因为你偷走了我的人生
- Why are you so mad? - Because you stole my life.
- 我没有偷走你的人生 - 你住我的房♥间
- I did not steal your life. - You're living in my room.
穿我的衣服 别告诉我你一直是这个样子的
You're wearing my clothes. And don't tell me you always looked like that.
我没有疯!
I'm not very crazy!
我要搬进你家 你怎么想?!
How would you like it if I moved into your house?!
干嘛不回自己家去?!
Why don't you just go back home?!
不用为Kim太太抱歉的! Kim太太好得很!
You don't have to feel sorry for Mrs. Kim! Mrs. Kim is fine!
还我的毛衣 还有我第二喜欢的围巾!
And give me back my sweater, and my second-least-favorite scarf!
周二我们再继续讨论当代政♥府♥
On Tuesday, we'll continue our look at "Neglect of the Individual"
具有的"忽视个体"特点
as a hallmark of modern government.
请准备好讨论卡夫卡的<诉讼>
Be prepared to discuss Kafka's "The Trial."
一切顺利的话 讨论会非常之激烈
Yes, if all goes well, it'll get very ugly.
谢谢各位
Thank you, everyone.
论文写得非常精彩 Gilmore小姐
Oh, very nice job on your paper, Miss Gilmore.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
Fleming教授 我对自己的分数有点惊讶
You know, Professor Fleming, I was actually a little surprised by my grade.
是吗? 你很值得这个分数
Were you? Well, you deserved it.
写得非常棒
You did good work.
说实话 我没这么觉得
To be honest, I don't feel like I did.
完美主义者
Ah, a perfectionist.
不是的 我对自己什么时候写得好 什么时候差很清楚
No, I'm not a perfectionist. I just know when I do well and when I don't.
听起来 好像你在质疑自己的分数
You know, this sounds as if you're questioning your grade.
也许我是在质疑
Well, maybe I am.
这是首次啊
Well, this is a first.
光今天我就听到有人在抱怨 两个"D"的 四个"C"的 和一个"F"的
Today alone, I've heard complaints from, uh... two "D"s, four "C"s, and an "F,"
但是 没有"A"会抱怨的
but, uh, not from an "A."
实际上 我35年的教学生涯里面 从来没有"A"会质疑自己的分数
In fact, in 35 years of teaching, I've never heard from an "A."
我只想确定这个分数 是我真正值得的
I just want to be sure that the grade I got is... what I deserve.
你想说什么 Gilmore小姐?
What exactly are you saying, Miss Gilmore?
如果这分数不是...正当途径得来的 我就没兴趣了
Just that if the grade I got wasn't... legitimately earned, then I have no interest in it.
你真高尚
Oh, how very noble of you.
我希望自己的分数是凭真本事得来的 而不是靠照顾
I intend to earn all of my grades. I don't want any favors.
你为什么觉得我可能会给你照顾呢?
And why exactly would you think that I'd be inclined to grant you any favors?
- 我不是说你... - 你不是吗?
- I'm not saying that you are... - You're not?
那是我误解了咱们的谈话内容
Oh, then I must have misunderstood this conversation.
- 我只想说... - 什么呢?
- I'm just saying that... - Yes?
我想靠真才实学挣分数
That I want to earn all of my grades.
你说过了
Yes, you've already said that.
不管我认识多少个"聪明固执神奇的女子"
No matter how many "wise, willful, and wonderful women" I know.
你说完了吗?
Have you quite finished?
说完了
I suppose I am.
在你更深入之前 Gilmore小姐 我向你保证
Oh, before you go any further, Miss Gilmore, let me assure you
我给的分数都是看真才实学
that I do not give grades that are not earned.
我给你的"A" 是因为 你的论据结构完美
I gave you an "A" because your argument was well-structured,
文笔清晰简练
your writing was clear and concise,
能够从帕多瓦的马犀利乌斯 联想到马基雅维利
and you drew a connection from Marsilius of Padua to Machiavelli
再到现今的媒体时代 博士在读生都要自叹不如了
to the modern age of media that PhD candidates would envy.
实际上 没有其他人的论文 做了如此透彻的研究
In fact, no one else's paper was that thoroughly researched.
除了其他得"A"的
Except for the other person who also got an "A."
你按要求做了 做得非常之好
You did what was demanded, and you did it well.
我在此很严肃地告诫你 请不要再质疑我的评分标准了
And I would seriously caution you not to question my grading tactics again.
好的
Okay.
谢谢您的"A"
Thanks for the "A."
红发女大腿太粗壮了
And the redhead has fat thighs
来吧
Come on.
嘿 别着急啊 我们早到了
Hey, hey, there's no hurry. We're early.
是的 可既然来了 就进去 早点应付过去吧
Yes, but we're here, so we might as well go in and get it over with.
好 放轻松吧?
Okay, just relax, why don't you?
不介意的话 我想停下脚步 闻闻玫瑰花香
I would like to stop and smell the roses if you don't mind.
妈...
Mom...
你还小 你不懂的
You're young. You don't understand these things.
我老了 快死了 我想闻闻玫瑰花香 啊这里没有玫瑰
I'm old, I'm dying, I'm gonna smell a rose. Oh, I don't see a rose.
- 也许隔壁有 - 你太孩子气了 过来吧
- I think there's one next door. - You're being a tad ridiculous. Come on.
用1到100万打分 你觉得今晚会有多糟?
On a scale of one to a million, how awful do you think tonight's gonna be?
你从车道上走过来的时候 心里想的是几?
Well, how high a number did you think the walk up the driveway was?
我在想今晚我爸会用什么策略
You know, I wonder which tact my dad's gonna pick tonight.
我打赌 他会用冷战的
I bet he goes with the silent treatment.
或者...他不会呢
Or maybe...he won't.
说对了 也许他选择正面交锋
Yeah, you're right. He might prefer the full-on, frontal assault.
就是那种精神上的折磨 从门铃响起 一直到"开车小心"
You know, just constant mental flogging right from "dingdong" through till "drive safe."
起码他会说"开车小心"
Well, at least he said "drive safe."
不会是他说的 是女佣说的
Oh, no. It wasn't him. It was the maid.
嗯
Right.
说不定我爸会表现正常 Emily却会针锋相对
Or maybe Dad will be fine, and Emily will be on the attack.
就是一个白脸 一个红脸 你懂我意思的
Yeah, a little good cop/bad cop if you know what I mean.
让我时刻警惕着哦 别让我猝不及防
Keep me on my toes. I won't be expecting that.
你已经料到了 准备好了?
Except that you are. Ready?
嗯 等一下 再等一下 我们还有机会逃走的
Okay -- wait, just wait -- we can still leave.
不
No.
Rory...现在到了恐怖电影里面那种
Rory... right now is the point in the horror movie
所有观众会大嚷"别进去"的关键时刻
where the entire audience is yelling, "Don't go in there."
我会站在你身边的 好吗?
I will be right beside you, okay?
好 我还是要说 如果我爸态度恶劣 我立马走人
Okay. But I'm telling you... if my dad gets ugly, I'm out of there.
Lorelai Rory 你们早到了
Lorelai. Rory. You're early.
嗯 一路绿灯
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表