剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- 喜欢绕弯路 - 有那么点讨厌
- Willing to go that extra mile. - Tiny bit obnoxious.
让你想尖叫"生命是短暂的!" 一天至少两三次 但是...
Makes you want to scream, "life's too short!" two, three times a day, but...
想想没有他的生活
Picture life without him.
我们需要他 对吗?
We do need him, right?
- 我们去找他谈谈 - 好啊
- Let's just go down there and talk to him. - Right.
现在我们知道CK的广♥告♥都葬身何地了
Well, we know where all those Calvin Klein ads went to die.
他们看起来像一个妈生的
They look like they all had the same mother.
一定是个累的够呛的超模
That must be one tired supermodel.
打扰一下 我们在找...
Excuse me, we're look...
我可不是在自言自语
I wouldn't talk to us either.
嘿 问个男士 男士对你会很友好
Hey, talk to a boy. A boy will be nice to you.
打扰一下 我们在找Michel Gerard
Excuse me, we're looking for Michel Gerard.
- Mercer和Broom大街交口处 - 你说什么?
- The corner of Mercer and Broom. - Excuse me?
噢 Janet Jackson在和他说电♥话♥
Oh, Janet Jackson's on the phone.
不用担心 嗨
No worries. Hi.
- 我们? - 是的
- Us? - Yes.
- 我们在找Michel Gerard - Michel
- We're looking for Michel Gerard. - Michel.
是的Michel Ger...
Yes, Michel Ger...
- Janet 又开始说话了 - 她最近有点潦倒
- Janet again. - She's very needy lately.
你在前台有客人
You have some guests at the front desk.
不用担心 他随后就到
No worries. He comes like the wind.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 他不需要我们的感谢 - 好吧 他有Janet 那么...
- He doesn't need our thanks. - Well, he has Janet, so...
你七点在Tamtam餐厅有预约
You have reservations at Tamtam at 7:00.
不要点鸭子 因为做的太慢了 还有你会想念那儿的窗幔
Do not order the duck because it will take forever and you will miss the curtain.
如果有问题 你知道我的传呼号♥
If you have any problems at all, you have my pager number.
打给我 拜
Just call me. Goodbye.
噢 看看什么风把你们吹来了
Well, look who the cat dragged in.
嗨 Michel 我们挺想你的
Hi, Michel. We've missed you.
真的? 好吧 我也想你们
Yes? Well, I have missed you, too.
这地方真不错
This place is wonderful.
你看起来很重要 走来走去 自言自语
You look so important, walking around, talking to yourself.
但是事实上你不是在和自己说话
But you're not really talking to yourself.
你是在用耳麦和耳麦里的人说话
You're actually talking to someone else in a headset with your headset.
- 你还好吗? - 我? 很不错 你们呢?
- How are you? - Me? I am wonderful, and yourselves?
我们也不错 而且周一旅店就要动工了
We're great, and we're breaking ground on the inn on Monday.
- 噢 是的 还在继续? - 是的 仍然继续着
- Oh, yes. Is that still happening? - It is still happening.
那太不错了
Well, that's lovely.
上网需另收少许费用
There's a small charge for the use of the internet.
所有说明都在冰箱酒柜内 我很高兴
All instructions are in the minibar. I'm so pleased.
听着 Michel 我知道你有点儿生我的气
Listen, Michel, I know you're a little upset with me.
- 生气? 我可没有 - 没关系 我告诉她电♥话♥的事了
- Upset? I don't think so. - It's okay, I told her about the call.
- 什么电♥话♥? - 你昨天打给我的电♥话♥
- What call? - The call you made to me yesterday,
电♥话♥里你说给Lorelai打电♥话♥ 而她没有给你回电♥话♥
the one where you told me that you called Lorelai and she didn't call back.
- 我打过太多电♥话♥ - 电♥话♥里你哭了
- I make so many calls. - The one where you cried.
你确定不是另一个Michel?
Are you sure it wasn't another Michel?
你给我打的! 电♥话♥里你讲了一个多小时
You called me! You kept me on the phone for over an hour.
我错过了"粉雄救兵"的开头
I missed the beginning of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, and by the time
- 当我回去时 全是同性恋了 - 好了 没关系
- I got back, they were all gay. - Okay, it doesn't matter.
我们只是想让你知道如果在
We just want you to know if there was any misunderstanding
"你和我们一起经营Dragonfly旅店" 这事上有什么误会的话
about wanting you to come with us to the Dragonfly,
- 那 我们道歉 - 我没有
- well, we're sorry. - I'm not.
你能这么说真贴心 谢谢
Well, that's very sweet of you to say. Thank you.
除非你不想和我们一起
Unless you don't want to come with us.
我意思是 这个地方着实不错 如果你不想离开 我能理解
I mean, this place is very impressive, and I would understand if you didn't want to leave.
对 这地方是不错 不是吗?
Yes, this place is impressive, isn't it?
我是说 就看看这工作服吧 像穿着睡衣工作似的
I mean, the uniform alone - like working in your jammies.
看这些耳机 难道它们不吸引人吗?
And these headsets, are they not fabulous?
例如 特别是当你在浴室
Especially when, for example, you're in the bathroom,
通常人们独处的地方 突然 嘣
a place one would normally choose to be alone, then suddenly, bang,
有人在你耳边狂笑 多有意思啊!
someone is yakking in your ear. How delightful.
- 你永远不会感到孤独 - 我想是吧
- You can never get lonely. - I suppose not.
在这儿工作的人...享受
And the people who work here... a joy.
年轻 能干 有些是怀着参加 外百老汇戏剧雄心的演员
So young, so talented. Some of them are actors in ambitious off-Broadway revues.
他们扮法国佬 扮流浪汉 穿成朋克摇滚歌♥手那样演莎士比亚戏剧
They play cockroaches and derelicts and do Shakespeare dressed like punk rockers.
想想这事我就觉得扫兴
It gives me chills just thinking about it.
对 额外的毛巾免费赠送 Matthew 别再管我和谁说话了
Yes, extra towels are complimentary, Matthew, and stop asking me
我告诉你们
who the hottie I'm talking to is. I'll tell you what,
我会考虑重新和你们一起的 好吧?
I'll think about it and get back to you, okay?
- 很高兴你加盟 Michel - 我很忙 走吧
- Nice to have you aboard, Michel. - I'm busy, go.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
Matthew 什么事?
Matthew, what?
- 那 他邀请我们参加婚礼 - 而且我们会吃到牛肉
- So, he invited us to his wedding. - And we're having beef.
- 他的身体语言什么样? - 高大
- What was his body language like? - Tall.
不 我意思是 当他邀请你时
No, I mean, did he squirm or back away
他有没有乱晃 后退 或者目光闪烁?
when he invited you or was he all darty-eyed?
没怎么乱晃 没有后退 但有点儿目光闪烁
Not much squirming, no backing away, but there was a little bit of darty-eye.
- 所以 他很紧张 - 我们都很紧张
- So, he was nervous. - Well, we were both nervous.
我意思是 我们没想过遇见对方 我觉得他邀请我们
I mean, we didn't expect to run into each other, and I think he probably just invited us
- 也是他认为应该这样 出于礼貌 - 这看起来可不像Dean
- 'cause he felt like he had to, to be nice. - That does sound like Dean.
那我们怎么办? 去吗?
So, what do we do? Do we go?
我做不了主 他是你前男友
Oh, I can't decide this. He's your ex-boyfriend.
- 去的话感觉怪怪的 - 那我们就不去
- It seems weird that we go. - Then we don't go.
但如果我们不去 看起来像我们在声明什么
But if we don't go, it may look like we're trying to make some kind of statement.
那我们去
Then we go.
如果我在Lane家多待2分钟...
If I had just stayed at Lane's for two more minutes...
- 对 天意 - 对 就是天意
- Yeah, fate. - Yes, it is fate.
- 我们不顾天意吗? - 不知道
- Do we ignore fate? - I don't know.
- 你近期有重大考试吗? - 怎么了?
- Do you have any important papers due soon? - Why?
- 只是以防万一 - 天意会让我不及格?
- Just in case. - Fate's gonna flunk me?
- 有这个可能 - 那就这样了 我们去
- It's always a possibility. - Well, then that's it. We are going.
- 去哪儿? - Dean的婚礼 天意如此
- Going where? - Dean's wedding. Fate's making us.
我希望上天给他 掉下40块买♥♥个色拉搅拌器
I hope fate will cough up forty bucks for a salad spinner for him.
拜托 没什么天意
Please, there is no fate.
什么 你是说没有天意? 当然有天意
What do you mean there is no fate? Of course there is fate.
没有天意 没有命运 也没有运气
There is no fate, there is no destiny, there is no luck.
占星术很荒谬
Astrology is ridiculous.
塔罗纸牌说明不了什么 不可能看掌纹算命
Tarot cards tell you nothing. You cannot read a palm.
茶叶可以沏茶 别的不行
Tea leaves make tea and nothing else.
Jim Morrison没有和Elvis鬼混 肯尼迪没有杀害玛里琳
Jim Morrison is not hanging out with Elvis, and the Kennedys did not kill Marilyn.
- 我就知道你要说这个 - 我过来了 我的错
- I totally knew you were gonna say that. - I came over here. My fault.
我读到你的想法了 它和我说话 我们能心灵感应
I read your mind. It spoke to me. We're psychic.
享用你的炸薯条吧
Enjoy the fries.
那我们怎么办?
So where does this leave us?
我想Dean希望我们去 而且是他的大喜之日
Well, I think that Dean's gonna expect us to go, and it is his day,
我不想让他觉得我不在乎他
and I don't want him to feel like I don't care about him.
- 我知道 - 我只想让他开心
- I know. - I just want him to be happy.
好吧 明早第一件事就是 去给他弄个色拉搅拌器
Okay, we'll get him a salad spinner first thing tomorrow morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 你在这儿啊 亲爱的 我有你的信 - 哦 太棒了
- Oh, there you are. Honey, I've got your mail. - Oh, great.
累死我了 我满镇子找你
Oh, I'm exhausted. I've been looking all over town for you.
Patty 你给我留言就好
Oh, Patty, you could have just left me a message.
我路过时会去拿
I would have stopped by and picked it up.
有封信显示情况紧急
Oh, there was something marked urgent in there,
我只想确保你能收到
and I just wanted to make sure you got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我要走了
All right, I'm leaving.
我要宰了那个邮递员 我才不管他有没有舌头
Oh, I'm gonna kill that mail carrier. I don't care if he doesn't have a tongue.
我们的新邮递员没有舌头?
Our new mail carrier doesn't have a tongue?
- 你逗我玩的吧 - 刚刚Patty说的
- You've got to be kidding me. - That's what Patty just said.
不 Taylor给我寄了旅馆使用终止令
No, Taylor has sent me a cease and desist order on the inn.
什么?
What?
"亲爱的Lorelai Gilmore
"Dear Lorelai Gilmore, it has come to the attention
你和Sookie St. James女士 着手建设蜻蜓客栈的事
of the Stars Hollow Historical Preservation Society that you and Miss Sookie St. James
已经引起了Stars Hollow 历史古迹保护协会的注意
intend to commence construction on the Dragonfly Inn.
任何预期革新必须提交申请
Any proposed renovations must be submitted, discussed, and approved
由Stars Hollow历史古迹保护协会讨论通过
by the Stars Hollow Historical Preservation Society.
因此我们必须要求建设终止
We must therefore ask that all work halt until such time
直到遵循这些程序为止
that this procedure has been followed.
- 谢谢 祝您一天愉快" 他开玩笑吗? - 你打算怎么办?
- Thank you, and have a historical day." Is he kidding? - What are you gonna do?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表