剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
嘿 知道你上了大学 得到啥好处?
Hey, you know what's great about you going off to college?
新获的独♥立♥自主?
My newfound independence?
哦 当然不是 我新一批的青年导向目录册
Oh, no. My new batch of youth-oriented catalogs.
比方说 这超美的紫色小花地毯 我究竟该铺哪呢?
For example, where on Earth could I put this fabulous purple flowered rug?
它散发着年轻的活力与时尚 却不搭我的房♥间诶 这么说...
It's so young and cool but doesn't really go with my room, so...
偶的房♥间
My room.
还有配套的豆包椅下周送来哦
The matching beanbag chair arrives next week.
- 你想我的时候 真太好了 - 哦 我才没那么想你咧
- I love it when you miss me. - Oh, it's not that I miss you.
只是你走了以后 我才意识到客厅干净整洁的原因
It's just since you've been gone, I finally realized how the living room stayed so clean.
- 你觉得怎样? - 很搭哦
- What do you think? - It works.
- 谢啦 - 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
Sookie送了蜜饯曲奇
So, Sookie sent marshmallow cookies,
Luck捎来了小松饼
Luke sent muffins,
我还带了份Stars Hollow报
and I got you a copy of the Stars Hollow Gazette.
这个我也订啦 以后不用带来咯
You don't have to bring that to me anymore. I subscribed.
你订了Stars Hollow报?
You subscribed to the Stars Hollow Gazette?
Stars Hollow报的编辑都不会订自己的报纸
The editor of the Stars Hollow Gazette does not subscribe to the Stars Hollow Gazette.
我不想脱离小镇的生活啊
I didn't want to get cut off from the town.
你这么说 真让人窝心
That's very sweet of you.
嘿 我走之前 想一道喝杯咖啡吗?
Hey, you wanna grab some coffee before I head back?
- 不行诶 - 怎么了?
- Can't. - Why?
- 这星期是"购物周" - 不是一直能购嘛?
- It's shopping week. - Isn't it always?
开学的第一周 称之为"购物周"
The first week of school is called shopping week.
在你选定这学期的课程之前
You get to try out as many classes as you want before you pick
你可以随心尝试
the ones you want to stick with for the semester.
我仔细筛选出了五十节课
I picked over fifty classes I'm gonna try out,
还有十节课 要是有时间的话 真想也挤进去瞧瞧
plus another ten I'm gonna squeeze in if I have the time.
这些课听上去都好棒哦 我整晚没睡
They all sound completely amazing. I stayed up all night
一遍又一遍地看课程名单
reading the class subscriptions over and over.
你应该知道 要不是你长得漂亮
You do know that if you weren't so pretty,
你将终日被抱怨声萦绕 没人理你
you would've gotten the crap kicked out of you every day of your life.
陪我走一段?
Walk me out?
因为你需要保护
Because you need the protection.
- 嘿 你第一节课是什么时候? - 哦 马上开始了啦
- Hey, what time's your first class? - Oh, you know, soon.
干嘛?
What?
你不至于早大概一个小时 冲进第一节课的教室吧?
You're not gonna rush to your first class and get there like an hour early, are you?
才不会
No.
- 你就是这样的 - 我才没有
- You are. - I am not.
你刚上小学时 告诉我说 老师要在6点半会见所有的家长
When you started elementary school, you told me the teacher wanted to meet
我们到了那里 学校都还没开门呢
all the parents at 6:30, and when we got there, the school wasn't open yet.
这事我只做过一次嘛
I did that once.
才不是 被你一次得逞了 你每年都来这么一招
No, you got away with it once. You tried it every year.
我不会早到啦
I'm not gonna be early.
你知道 要是你把所有 浪费在早到里的时间 用来...
You know, if you took all the time you wasted being early for things...
怎么了?
What?
我妈来过这儿
My mother was here.
什么?
What?
我妈- 她来过这儿 我能感觉到
My mother - she was here. I can feel it.
外婆没来过这里
Grandma hasn't been here.
- 闻见没? - 闻见啥?
- Smell that? - Smell what?
这个房♥间- 夹杂着罪行与 香奈尔5号♥的气味
The room - it smells like guilt and Chanel No. 5.
妈 我告诉你 你错了啦
Mom, I'm telling you, you're wrong.
- 茶几是你放成那样的? - 不是
- You put the coffee table like that? - No.
我有三个室友呢 可能是其中之一啦
I have three other roommates. One of them probably did it.
三个室友?
Three roommates?
- 还有一个啥时候来的? - 昨晚上 她叫Janet
- When'd the other one come? - Last night. Her name's Janet.
她是咋样的?
What's she like?
- 她喜欢慢跑来着 - 好啦 够了
- She jogs. - Enough said.
- 行了啦 走吧 - 你真的没闻到?
- Come on, let's go. - You seriously don't smell that?
我们能喝一杯咖啡 然后我就得去上课了
We can get one cup of coffee, and then I have to get to class.
- 我知道你早去了 - 没你说的这么早啦
- I knew you were early. - I'm not that early.
新生啊
Freshmen.
- 签名 再标上日期 - 说干就干
- Sign and date. - Signing and dating.
哦 你上一次的支票存根还在吗?
Oh, do you have your last check stub?
有啊 在这儿呢 哦 还记得不?
Yeah. Here. Oh, remember that?
- 收入诶 - 就是啊
- Income. - Yeah.
真是些难忘的日子啊 是吗? 好啦 现在我手抽筋 签不动啦
Those were the days, huh? Okay, my hand is cramping, and I'm done signing now.
Sookie 把螺丝起子递给我行吗?
Sookie, can you hand me that screwdriver?
嘿 对了 明天我们得见见Ted Oldaman
Oh, hey, tomorrow we have to meet with Ted Oldaman
在旅馆正式动工前 把责任保险办妥
and get our liability insurance instated before we can break ground on the inn.
这让我想到...
And that reminds me...
Tom送来了动工的初步企划案
Tom sent over the initial proposal for the work.
- 要多少钱? - 以后告诉你
- How much? - I'll tell you later.
- 什么时候? - 等你生了再说
- When? - After you blow.
好了啦 告诉我嘛
Come on.
你有了孩子以后 才可以养牛
Once you have the baby, then you can have the cow.
行了 我应该搞定了
Okay, I think I got it.
真要那么多钱?
Is it really that much?
给 我去婴儿房♥咯
Here. I'm going to the nursery.
比我们预想的多出了2万块
It's $20,000 more than we thought.
2万块? 太糟了
$20,000? That sucks.
- 我拿回了烟囱检测的报告 - 哦 还好
- I got the chimney report back. - Oh, shoot.
- 喂? 喂? - 这是啥?
- Hello? Hello? - What is that?
是Jackson啦 他要把屋里的 中♥央♥音响系统 改装为婴儿监控器
Jackson. He's trying to hook up the house's central sound system to the baby monitor.
我在婴儿室内 重复一遍 我在婴儿室内 请回复
I am in the baby's room. I repeat, I am in the baby's room. Copy that.
这大概是他做的最可爱 也最诡异的一件事了
This is probably the cutest creepy thing he's done yet.
有人听得见我吗? 重复一遍 有人听得见我吗?
Can anyone hear me? I repeat, can anyone hear me?
- 听到啦 Jackson! - 要用对讲机才对
- Yes, Jackson! - You're supposed to use the walkie-talkie.
Jackson 收到 收到 收到反馈
Roger, roger, Jackson. We're receiving some feedback.
重复一遍 收到反-
I repeat, we're receiving some feed-
喂? Sookie?
Hello? Sookie?
- Jackson 我收到反... - 你听得到我吗? Sookie?
- Jackson, I'm receiving feed... - Do you hear me? Sookie?
是的 能听到 我...
Yes, I can hear you. I...
Sookie 告诉我是否听到就行了
Sookie, just tell me if you can hear me.
Jackson 我能听...
Jackson, I can hear...
我听得很清楚!
I can hear you just fine!
哦 是啊 这系统将运作良好
Oh yeah, this system's gonna work great.
你干嘛不用对讲机呢?
Why aren't you using the walkie-talkie?
- 它用不了啊 - 给我看看
- It's not working. - Here.
- 嘿 知道吗 我有个想法 - 哦?
- Hey, you know, I had a thought. - Yes?
听我说 显而易见
Well, obviously,
等到把旅馆装♥修♥好再正式投入运营 要有些时日了 对吧?
it's gonna take some time to get the inn up and running, right?
是啊
Right.
在那之前 就无任何资金来源啦
And until we do, we have absolutely no money coming in whatsoever.
是个开心的想法咯
So it's a happy thought.
开个餐饮承办公♥司♥ 你觉得咋样?
What do you think about starting a catering company?
- 餐饮承办公♥司♥ - 是啊
- A catering company. - Yeah.
你可以计划整个构思 装饰 主题 我来负责餐饮
You could plan the events, decorations, themes, and I can cook.
而且不会持续很久啦 就做到小宝宝出世
And it wouldn't be for very long - just until the baby came.
- 对 但是... - 搞定了 给
- Yes, but... - Okay, here.
Sookie 我不大善于组织派对 也从没做过这活儿啊
Sookie, I'm not really a party planner. I've never done that.
什么? 旅馆那些个美妙绝伦的婚礼 不都是你一手操办的嘛
What are you talking about? You put on all those beautiful weddings at the inn.
还有那些习俗-- 戴帽子 别徽章的男人们
And the conventions -- the men in the hats and the buttons.
这是没错 可那多亏了旅馆的同事们 还有我手头的一些资源
Yes, but I had a staff at the inn and I had resources.
来嘛 来嘛
Oh, come on.
咱俩再次合作 一定很有趣的
It'll be so fun to work together again.
- 好好考虑下嘛 - 好吧 让我想想
- Just think about it. - Fine, I'll think about it.
很好
Good.
能让我想多久来着?
How long do I have to think about it?
- 大概一个礼拜吧 - Sookie
- About a week. - Sookie.
Helen Thompson的儿子Aaron 要办个生日派对
Helen Thompson's son, Aaron, is having a birthday party
她让我来备办食物 我提议由你来策划
and she asked me to cater, and I suggested that you plan it.
她觉得是个绝好的主意
She thought it was a fabulous idea.
她给了咱俩这个差事 我就接受啦 就在礼拜四
So she offered us the job and I just took it. It's Thursday.
她希望在Aaron生日的当天办派对 我觉得好温馨哦
She wanted to do it on Aaron's actual birthday and I thought that was so sweet.
- Helen就是这样的 你知道? - 是啊 我知道
- Helen's like that, you know? - Yes, I know.
你要是希望我拒绝掉 我可以现在就打电♥话♥告诉她
I can call her right now and tell her no if that's what you want.
我是说真的 只要你一句话 这事儿就一笔勾销
I mean it, you say the word and it's off.
又或许我们就试这么一次 看看你喜不喜欢
Maybe we could just try this one just to see if you like it.
或许
Maybe.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表